My story

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Re: My story

Unread post by SSQ » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:13 pm

Just got back from spending another night at John's house. That's made three nights this week, so H jokingly asked if I still live here. I know him well enough to recognize that it's bothering him a little. I'm going to make sure to spend some time with him the next few days and make sure that he knows he is my priority and tone things back a bit. I've got an overnight planned with John on Thursday but won't see him until then. H leaves again next week until pretty much the beginning of June, so I want to spend time with him while I can. I think he gets to come home for 4-5 days at one point but not much.

At any rate, I've got to sit down and talk to him and make sure we're still okay. This is the first visible sign that I'm letting NRE affect things and I don't want to let it get too far out of hand. It just seems so much easier at the time to stay over than to grab a taxi to go home (and cheaper, too). The good news is that with H being gone for the next month is hopefully I can work some of the NRE out of my system. John will be visiting at least, which is nice, since my going out will be limited.

Last night was a lot of fun. We went to his sister's house because she was throwing a party for the Game of Thrones premiere. I got to meet a lot of his friends and be introduced as his girlfriend. I'm not sure how many people noticed my wedding rings, but I did make a comment about my husband at one point and got a visible reaction so maybe they didn't notice. His sister and brother in law are poly too, so I didn't think it was a big deal.

I really enjoyed him sitting on the ground in front of my chair and rubbing my feet while we watched the show, and bringing me snacks and drinks. The hot tub was a bit crowded afterwards so it's good that not everyone stayed! Every available seat (and some laps!) was taken!

When we got back to his place for a little kinky play, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. I'm really looking forward to pegging him. For some reason that's an activity that I find very intimate and I don't do that with just anyone. He's got such a tight little ass :) So it'll take time to work him into it. He's had dildos used on him before, but never with a strap on harness. I like firsts :)
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:16 pm

wow sister and brother and law are poly. it sounds like it's a great relationship for you.

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:19 pm

This is really going well for you susie. I am so pleased.
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:20 pm

jane wrote:wow sister and brother and law are poly. it sounds like it's a great relationship for you.
Jane, it's kind of funny actually, because his sister used to be very uptight about stuff like that and then she found out about three years ago that they had swinger friends, had fun with them, and it kind of evolved from there. Rather like my journey except that both of them date others. It was cute to watch, because the brother in law was sitting in the corner of the couch with his wife on one side and girlfriend on the other. It made me want something like that, although I don't know how realistic that is.

At any rate, they have been very welcoming and accepting of me and that means a lot.
MrsTruckstar wrote:This is really going well for you susie. I am so pleased.
Thank you- I'm really enjoying this relationship.

SmilingHusband
Pervert

Unread post by SmilingHusband » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:48 pm

glad you are taking care of Mr. H. that's a good sign.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:50 pm

Things are great between H and I. I skipped one party tonight to stay in with him but I spent the night with John yesterday. Good times.

My sex drive feels like it's at an all time high. Unfortunately both H and J have much lower sex drives than I do so I'm feeling pretty unsatisfied lately. I need more sex and definitely more pussy licking. I've got an ad up on CL right now and sorting through the replies. Hoping for someone to come by in the afternoon when kiddo is at school and I've got the house to myself.

Sigh. How can I have a husband AND a boyfriend and not be getting laid enough???

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:22 am

So I'm not so sure about this one... I got a bunch of replies to my CL ad, and some of a higher quality than usual. I made it clear the ad was for pussy licking only and not to expect reciprocation in any way. That usually weeds out the jerks who only want to get their dicks wet.

I got a reply back from someone who recognized that the ad was posted by me! Guess my writing style is distinctive LOL. It was a guy I met back in 2012 for a similar type thing, but we never hooked up after having lunch together one day because his work transferred him to another area. So I figured we were never going to hook up and gave him my blog address so we could sort of keep in touch, although we hadn't chatted in ages.

Well, he's back in the area now. And I suspect he's good at what he does and I'm inclined to give him a shot. But I've never had a guy who knew about my blog at the time... and I feel a little weird about that. I mean, he's definitely going to read what I write about him, and I try to be honest about things there (although I suppose I do self censor there as well for privacy reasons- no need to spill my heart to the anonymous world!).

I dunno. Haven't really decided yet how to handle it, but it's a silly reason not to fuck someone and I really do need to be taken care of. My libido is sky high right now and I really need a session like the way Allen used to give it to me. It's been about six months since I've had a string of orgasms that left me nonverbal. Feels so good...

Sigh. If not I got a few other reasonable replies but unfortunately a lot of those men aren't physically attractive to me. I don't really have a type, but I'll admit that I find facial hair a turnoff, for example.

Thoughts on the blog issue?

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:01 pm

you know what you are needing. try something different. no reason not to. why not see someone who is familiar with your blog? makes sense to me.

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:37 pm

I think you are now 'a star' of the blog world and you will not only have a great time but you will make a Fan's dream come true.

Go for it girl xx
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

Khadija88
Virgin

Unread post by Khadija88 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:04 pm

Thanks for sharing this hot, intimate look at your lives. I love how real and friendly almost everyone in here seems. This isn't just a forum. It has the feel of a community. :)
“I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I don’t mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated.”
― Anaïs Nin

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:08 pm

I would definitely see him. You don't sound like the sort of person who would write something you would not say to their face. Go for it!

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:20 am

Thanks for the comments! They were appreciated. It's always nice to know people are actually reading and I'm not just writing this for myself!

So I did see the guy, and he was good, but not incredible. I guess I've been lucky in the past with talented partners but I have really high standards and what I'm craving is someone who can really give that to me for a long time. So I had some orgasms, and he was very nice, but he's not going to be high on my list to call again which is too bad.

I was supposed to have a date on Thursday with the guy I've been fucking off and on for two years, but he had to cancel because of work obligations which is disappointing. Oh well- hopefully another time soon.

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:30 am

SSQ wrote:Thanks for the comments! They were appreciated. It's always nice to know people are actually reading and I'm not just writing this for myself!

So I did see the guy, and he was good, but not incredible. I guess I've been lucky in the past with talented partners but I have really high standards and what I'm craving is someone who can really give that to me for a long time. So I had some orgasms, and he was very nice, but he's not going to be high on my list to call again which is too bad.

I was supposed to have a date on Thursday with the guy I've been fucking off and on for two years, but he had to cancel because of work obligations which is disappointing. Oh well- hopefully another time soon.
I have a notification set up for when you post, so I always read it. John was supposed to swing by for me today and cancelled until tomorrow. Must be something in the Easter air.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:36 pm

I am ridiculously excited right now. So J has a fantasy about being forced to suck cock for his Domme, as well as some other humiliating and degrading things. I told him I'd consider it once I found an appropriate person. After all, if I'm going to have two men together, I want to be interested in fucking the other guy, too. I'm not just getting someone to have J suck his cock. Although I must admit that I find it incredibly hot to make a straight guy suck a cock for my pleasure- I know some of the other ladies here agree with me (right, Ares?).

I posted an ad on CL but just wasn't getting the type of response I wanted. I really dislike the replies that are just a cock pic and physical stats. It doesn't help me get to know the guy at all and I'm not interested in that. Even for something like this, I at least want to find the guy interesting!

So I'm home alone today (H is still at work, kiddo is at my mom's, and J is visiting family) so I decided to text one of my casual fuckbuddies and ask him over to give me an orgasm or thirty. He happened to be free which was awesome and then I had my lightbulb moment- why not ask him? And he's not bi, but he says he's open to the idea. Fantastic! Someone who I've already fucked and interested in and he'll participate in the fantasy.

Looks like it's on the calendar for next Saturday, when J will be staying here all weekend. I have a lot of plans to surprise him with. I think it's oging to be an awesome fucking weekend (pun intended).

SmilingHusband
Pervert

Unread post by SmilingHusband » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:34 am

be sure to let us know how it goes SSQ~ :up:

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:51 am

I saw J again last night. Another pretty low key night, but I loved having my little secret. We've already discussed consent in most circumstances, so with him I don't need to vet my plans in advance. I love that I really can just do what I want with him, effectively.

The weekend is going to be pretty intense. I suspect I'm going to drop hard a few days later. Fortunately H will be home then so hopefully he will take care of me. I'm not sure if I should write about it here though. J enjoys hardcore humiliation and degradation, and we're doing some stuff that probably will cross the line for a lot of readers. I'm still undecided about how much to put in my blog, actually. I suspect the cuckolds here might enjoy it, though ;)

He'll be here Friday night after work and I have scenes planned both Friday evening and Saturday afternoon. Then we're going to have a nice vanilla evening as aftercare- dinner and a movie. He'll be here until Sunday afternoon so that should help wind down the endorphins a little and I can make sure he'll be okay. All he knows is that I have plans, but not what :)

It was actually funny. He told me last night that his sister had been looking at my Fetlife profile (we're friends there) and she had made a comment to him about the kind of stuff I've been writing about and pictures I've been liking there. I'm not sure how much of it was made jokingly, but he did just smile and say yup, and it's okay, so hopefully that reassured her. I'm not just into rough sex- in fact, that's pretty low down on my list of kinks. She is kinky too, but I think she's more into getting spanked and light play. But as long as J and I are happy with what we do, then it's all good.

H called last night from a stopover on his trip. He'll be home next Monday for just a couple of days before he leaves again. We had a really nice chat, and I miss him.

SmilingHusband
Pervert

Unread post by SmilingHusband » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:59 am

that H is a hard workin' fella!!!! :)

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:52 pm

SmilingHusband wrote:that H is a hard workin' fella!!!! :)
He is, and this is his busy season. But, I can't really complain since it's what he loves to do and I want him to be happy.

Unfortunately, my weekend didn't go as planned. J wasn't feeling well so we decided to postpone the BDSM. I was so looking forward to it but there'll be another time. He stayed over Friday and Saturday night and we had good times. I enjoy his company whether we're doing kinky stuff or just cuddled up on the couch watching a movie. Sometimes low key is good too.

SmilingHusband
Pervert

Unread post by SmilingHusband » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:06 pm

right you are SSQ. the yin-yang, the balance. it's important. you take care of yourself, and that "H". :up:

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:47 pm

Lots of stuff going on right now. I don't have time to make a full update but will when I get around to it.

Tonight J is coming over to hang out with me and H. We're going to play some board games and just relax and chat. I think it's going to be OK. This isn't a setup for MFM or anything like that, since J has already precleared whatever and whomever I want. This is just social time. I want H to meet someone who is important to me.

H leaves tomorrow night for the rest of the month. I'll miss him but sometimes time is good to process. When he came home on Monday he brought me a bouquet of beautiful flowers.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:42 pm

SH, where did your post go? I know I saw it earlier.

Night got cancelled... J had to work overtime and we're all tired. That's okay though- when H comes home in May we'll definitely all get together.

So I do have interesting news. H is considering opening his side of the relationship as well. I'm supportive no matter what decision he makes. I think it might help him a little more to understand why I like doing what we do. I suspect we may end up skewing more poly than open, although I do very much enjoy casual sex at times. I'm greedy- I want it all :)

But hey- good communication means that it's ALL good. We really sat down and talked about everything. What we wanted our marriage to be and how we could help achieve each other's goals. It was really supportive and cathartic and open and so good.

I really like where things are going. I mean, I'm sure I'll be a little jealous when I think of him out with another woman, but after two years of thinking about it, I know there's going to be a lot of compersion there, too. And knowing how he supports me in my desires makes all the difference.

When it comes down to it, what makes a marriage? Maybe I'll start a different thread. I think it would be really interesting to see everyone's replies. I'm kind of thinking of posting it on a variety of different boards and then writing a blog post.

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:18 pm

If you are anything like us SSQ it will be great. Also physical limitations mean you will certainly get more cock than he does pussy. Women are just able to have more sex than men.

You mention greedy. That is my wife all over

(edit - Greedy for cock, generous otherwise)

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun May 04, 2014 11:28 am

I just noticed that I hadn't updated my blog in over two weeks. Life's been crazy and I'm still doing some processing. I also haven't seen J in a week because he's been working overtime and has been sick to boot. It was too bad we had to call off getting him and H together, but we'll do it when H gets home at the end of May.

I did write a post that might be interesting to some- it's just my thoughts on what constitutes a marriage.

I'm really missing my BDSM fix. Since we had to cancel the weekend where we planned all the intense stuff, I haven't really played hard since the end of March. I really have to figure something out so that J and I can get those needs met. I know that he's missing it, too.

I also went to a local sex shop annual warehouse sale with some friends and bought so much stuff! It was awesome. I got some new fetwear and a couple of toys, including a stainless steel locking cock ring. I'm hoping that it's conductive so that I can use it with my violet wand. Speaking of which, I really want to buy myself some new electrical play toys. I really enjoy that type of fetish play. Now I just need some money LOL.

I'm still having random wishes of buying a bigger house so that I can have a locked room to make into my own dungeon/playroom. I don't think it'll happen while we still have kiddo living at home, locks or not... but a girl can dream.

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Sun May 04, 2014 2:28 pm

SSQ wrote:I'm still having random wishes of buying a bigger house so that I can have a locked room to make into my own dungeon/playroom. I don't think it'll happen while we still have kiddo living at home, locks or not... but a girl can dream.
Fifty shades of SSQ, I would pay to see that film.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue May 06, 2014 9:16 pm

Truckstar wrote:
SSQ wrote:I'm still having random wishes of buying a bigger house so that I can have a locked room to make into my own dungeon/playroom. I don't think it'll happen while we still have kiddo living at home, locks or not... but a girl can dream.
Fifty shades of SSQ, I would pay to see that film.
Hey, if I could find enough people who would, I could afford the dungeon LOL. I have a lot of stuff, but there are definitely some evil, evil things on my wish list.

John came over tonight. Since we hadn't seen each other in a week, it was really good to see him. He brought over a great movie and we got in some quality time together. He told me he'd been thinking about me all week :)

Now I'm working on rescheduling that intense playtime I was really looking forward to. Looks like I've got the house to myself over the long weekend, so I can't wait. Hopefully I can get my FB's schedule to work so that he can join us ;)

H called from the road. Things are going well but he got asked to add yet another week to his trip. We're not sure he's going to take it since that would mean seven weeks solid away if you don't count the three days he was home. That's a really long time. But money is always good too. Sigh.

I miss my husband. But it'll be good to see him whenever that happens. One week more or less really doesn't matter.