My story

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
rs480
Pervert

Re: My story

Unread post by rs480 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:22 pm

Ooof!
Great update SSQ!
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:25 am

Oh.My.God.

I'm still trying to find the words to write an actual blog post about what happened last night, but it was one of the most amazing sexual encounters of my life. Henry made me orgasm until I was seeing fireworks behind my eyelids and until I was physically incapable of talking. I was so high on endorphins that I was floating somewhere in space.

Hooray for service Topping :) I love my boy.

Oh, and today is my anniversary with Jennifer. Crazy how time flies!
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:02 pm

Okay, my life has been pretty awesome the last few days. Holy crap.

So on the weekend Henry and I went to a party. We both had plans to play although not with each other. I had two scenes lined up with friends who identify as heavy masochists, and Henry had expressed an interest in playing with a mutual friend of ours who does erotic knifeplay.

Henry is far more of a sensation player than a masochist, and sometimes a girl's just gotta hurt someone. While I know he would accept sadism from me, because he has before and he takes pleasure from mine even if he doesn't enjoy what I'm doing, I've been craving some intensity from someone who wants that from me. So the best solution seemed to be to find a masochist to play with, who would enjoy the pain I needed to dish out. And I got lucky enough to have a very full evening planned! A friend of mine and her boyfriend wanted to play with me, and then the slave of the local community leader wanted to as well. That was pretty intimidating!

I hadn't done a two person violet wand scene before, but I had some ideas. I put two chairs back to back, and tied them together at the wrists and then to the chair. I also wrapped some conductive rope around them in interesting places. It was so much fun! I started ramping up, and watching them process those sensations in very different but delightful ways. She giggles and laughs when I'm hurting her, and he kind of flinches and takes it quietly. It was a lot of fun. I completely lost track of time since I was in my happy place; apparently we played for over two hours! It was one of the most fun scenes I've had in a while, especially given that it was with friends and not someone I'm romantically involved with. But being able to let out my inner sadist that intensely... that was good. I needed that.

Afterwards I got to play with the slave of the local community leader, and that was fun too! I chained her to the table and watching her jerk and pull on the restraints and listening to her yelp was lots of fun too! She was a little more sensitive than usual today so I couldn't bring out all my heavy stuff, but we had a good time. She even asked for more of one of my electrodes :)

And then I came home with Henry, who was all covered in knife scratches (nothing broke skin), and my panties were soaked through. I knew he wanted to cum just as badly. I sucked his cock a little bit, and then climbed onto his cock. I love riding him! It feels so good to make his cock slide all the way out of me and then push back in. When I needed more, I told him that I was undecided if I wanted to allow him to cum, but he could try to convince me. He gave me those puppy dog eyes and I told him that I wanted him to make me very happy and if he did a good enough job, I'd consider letting him orgasm :) I find the carrot works very well at times!

It wasn't long before I was screaming in ecstasy while his fist was pressing against my A spot and the bed was just covered with the fluids I squirted and sweat and my natural lubricant. It was awesome; all I could think about was the sensation of his tongue on my clit and his hand moving slowly inside me, and then fucking me harder. I was already so sensitive from all the kink at the party that I was having a harder time than usual coming, but they were way more intense than usual. It was fantastic. Finally, I pushed his hand away before I got too high on endorphins to return the favour. I only used a couple of fingers to massage his prostate this time because he was just as eager as I was to find release, and it wasn't long before his cock was spurting all over my hand. So of course, he had to clean it up before we climbed back into bed for some cuddles. There's nothing better than slowly drifting down from a cloud of endorphins wrapped in a lover's arms.

And on the funny side- after two really heavy days of sexual play, my pussy has been too sore to fuck! The spirit is willing, but the body is saying "for fuck's sake give me a break!"

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:03 pm

Like button firmly pressed on your last post.
Good for you on satisfying experiences and times with friends and your loved one.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:47 pm

I love waking up a partner with a blowjob. And it's awesome that sleeping stuff is something we've explicitly discussed, so I've got free reign to use his body even when he can't say yes :)

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:04 pm

Like the mundyman said
"Like button firmly pressed on your last post."

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:55 pm

I haven't been up to too much lately. It's been a pretty busy summer and I've been focused on spending time with kiddo.

Today is my anniversary with Henry. It's hard to believe how much things have changed in a year. I mean, I would never have imagined that my life would have turned upside down. But I'm glad I had someone I love with me through it all (one huge advantage over monogamy) and I'm still glad to have him in my life.

A year is a funny amount. I mean, with the exception of Jennifer (last month, and it's still a different type of relationship), none of my secondary relationships had made it this far. And a year is a long time, but at the same time it's not very long at all, and it's hard to explain what I mean. There's a good basis of understanding the basics of your partner, but there's still so much to learn. And all the little stuff that comes over time... I miss that. I know that depth will only come with more time and connection, if our relationship continues to progress. But one day at a time. For now, it's working, and making us both happy.

For tonight, I'm not going to think about my anxieties. I just want to spend some quality time with my sweetie. Kiddo is home so we aren't really having a date, but we can still have some fun :)

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:36 pm

I'm glad you have someone who makes you happy :)

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:30 am

SSQ your hotwife times have certainly been interesting !

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:14 am

What an eventful year you've had - and as it progresses, coming to be a good one. Thanks for sharing.

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:01 pm

Happy belated one year, SSQ!
Love your updates. :-)

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:42 am

And here is where I lose a bunch of you... :)

I went to a workshop yesterday on play piercing. Pretty much what it sounds like. Taking needles of various gauges and lightly piercing through the dermal layer of skin. It's all temporary of course and since it's just a small hole it heals as quickly and easily as a scratch or whatnot from daily living.

So I'll admit the first time I saw piercing at a party, I was totally freaked out. Why would anyone want to DO that? I mean, I had a phobia about needles so the idea of people choosing to do that was scary. Plus, I mean, what did that have to do with sex?

I guess I've learned a lot and fallen further down the rabbit hole. Now I find myself intrigued by play piercing, partly because I think it's really fucked up that one person will allow another to do something like that to them; it really hits my power triggers. And now I know enough about how the body manufactures endorphins to know that the person receiving the needles will be getting some really nice feel-good feelings from their body and can get into a state of subspace relatively easily. People process pain differently and some people like more impact-y type pain like a spanking, but some people enjoy this as well. It's different, but we all like different things.

So I have watched some instructional videos and then yesterday had a lab with an experienced play piercing Top. I was so nervous the first time but it got easier and then when I relaxed I realized how much fun I was having. It's not something I'd want to do often, but it's nice to start adding a new skill to my repertoire (although obviously I need practice). We got to practice with an experienced needle bottom who gave us feedback, which was really helpful.

I haven't been doing as much kinky stuff the last month or so because I've just been wrapped up in life stuff, but this helped get my mindset back into the gutter a little :)

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:59 am

that's very interesting. you are sure finding some new area's to explore.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:21 am

Thanks Jane :)

I didn't do anything nearly this complex since it was my first time, but I thought some images might help people understand what I'm talking about and perhaps see it in a new way. Needles can be beautiful art too and not just something to do with pain and endorphins. The hubs come in different colours too.
Edited by mod to delete link to picture/video. Posting pictures/videos is only permitted in the hotties.
Sorry SSQ, put them in the hotties.

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:29 pm

I find your stories tantalising and very interesting.

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:14 am

I am intrigued by needles and the pierce fetish. Inserting them, not receiving - I contemplated nipple piercing for a while....
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:38 am

Ares, I actually had the same issue. Honestly, the first time I went to a play party I saw people doing play piercing and I was seriously squicked out. I mean, why would anyone want that?

But that's one of the things that attracts me, I think. That someone would let me do something like that to them. BDSM is all tied up with trust and control and possession in my head. It's awesome :)

I had to get over my own phobias, though. I hate having blood drawn. But this isn't like that at all. No needles are going in veins- they're just going through the top layer of skin and looking pretty. Yes, it hurts, and it produces and endorphin rush, but it's not nearly as bad as it sounds. I had to separate those things in my head before I was ready to try Topping play piercings.

Either way though, if that's an invitation, I'll tie you up and spank you any day! :whip:

Mrs T- I've been toying with getting my nipples pierced, but I like wearing push up bras and I am worried about the rings getting snagged on stuff. I like playing with Henry's nipple rings though.

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:59 am

I'm not into play piercing, but I love the sight of pierced nipples, and I would love it if my wife had rings in hers. My wife and I talked about it a lot last year, and she's into it too. I gave her the money for it, but she still haven't decided yet.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:02 am

Ummm ... Lovely weather lately, yes? How I love late summer ...

Dear SSQ, I love reading your contributions and marveling at your journey. I confess that I have been mildly-to-moderately obsessed for years now with the cute little Canadian hotwife/mom whose blue nightie I would love to remove and fuck repeatedly until we were both senseless with satisfaction (remember that photo? :D )

I now see that my SSQ fantasy fuck is now hopelessly out-of-date, as well as merely conventionally impossible due to time, place, unalterable circumstances and all the other usual barriers.

As I say, I do love reading about your bold and apparently rewarding forays into areas of sexual activity that I will almost certainly never experience firsthand. I sincerely ask and hope that you will please continue to post and respond here.

However, I do want you to know that my pleasurable imaginings of you in boots delivering electric shocks to some guy's caged balls :shock:, delightful as they are to picture, are nevertheless slightly tinged with nostalgia for my somewhat vanilla fantasy of lifting the blue nightgown, licking your pussy till you cum and then sliding my cock into you while kissing your pretty mouth. :mrgreen:

Just saying ... :cool:

Khadija88
Virgin

Unread post by Khadija88 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:34 am

Love this.
“I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I don’t mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated.”
― Anaïs Nin

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:18 am

bubbajack wrote:Ummm ... Lovely weather lately, yes? How I love late summer ...

Dear SSQ, I love reading your contributions and marveling at your journey. I confess that I have been mildly-to-moderately obsessed for years now with the cute little Canadian hotwife/mom whose blue nightie I would love to remove and fuck repeatedly until we were both senseless with satisfaction (remember that photo? :D )

I now see that my SSQ fantasy fuck is now hopelessly out-of-date, as well as merely conventionally impossible due to time, place, unalterable circumstances and all the other usual barriers.

As I say, I do love reading about your bold and apparently rewarding forays into areas of sexual activity that I will almost certainly never experience firsthand. I sincerely ask and hope that you will please continue to post and respond here.

However, I do want you to know that my pleasurable imaginings of you in boots delivering electric shocks to some guy's caged balls :shock:, delightful as they are to picture, are nevertheless slightly tinged with nostalgia for my somewhat vanilla fantasy of lifting the blue nightgown, licking your pussy till you cum and then sliding my cock into you while kissing your pretty mouth. :mrgreen:

Just saying ... :cool:
LOL Bubbajack... the blue silk pajamas are still in my dresser :) You say this like you don't think I have vanilla sex anymore! Might I remind you that vanilla is a spice, too ;)

I'll admit that today I was idly toying with the idea of going on CL and finding some guy to bring home to fuck along with Henry... but it may remain just idle thought. I do so enjoy being fucked and licked at the same time!

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:24 am

Thanks for your kind response, dear SSQ! :D

In return I send you my sincerest and spiciest (if - alas! - only virtual - so the blue jammies can stay in the drawer :( ) repeated kissing, licking and fucking to last this whole (US Holiday) weekend! :mrgreen: :whip: :whip: ;)

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:58 pm

I had an awesome date with my sexy girlfriend this weekend :) We went to a casual house party for kinky women, and it was so much fun. There were sixteen of us, all sex and kink positive, and we just hung out and chatted and had drinks and snacks and swam naked in the pool and hot tub. It was a blast and I had a great time and made new friends. There was no sex or play at the party, it was just laid back fun socializing with no men present.

And then Jennifer and I went back to her place, and I covered her with dots of coloured wax until she looked like a pointillism painting, before scraping it off sensually with a dull knife. We were both pretty worked up by then, so there were only a few minutes of making out before I told her to lie back on her pillows and I started to lick her pussy. But Jennifer loves penetration, and I had forgotten to bring toys. Who needs a cock when I have hands? I started with two fingers, and slowly kept adding more while I licked her clit. We took a little break to add some lube, but it wasn't long before her hot pussy devoured my hand and then some! She was moaning and fucking herself on me and she wound up taking half my forearm along with it! It was one of the hottest things I've ever seen, and she kept cumming and moaning and squirting everywhere. It was a blast :) I was so turned on but I also felt so satiated giving her that much pleasure.

I've really missed her. It was so good to have that date with her to cuddle and reconnect... and to fuck silly.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:16 pm

Just ordered myself a costume for this weekend... I'm going to a femdom party and decided to go with the theme of "Back to School".

I decided to go with a white business-y blouse, a black underbust corset, and a black skirt, with high heeled pumps. And of course, my cane. It should be fun! :)

I have some naughty plans! I've been trying to take Henry to this party for a while but it's never worked out. He is coming this time and so are a few other friends. I can't wait! We're also having dinner with one of my best friends before the party, who isn't kinky but accepts me. He hasn't met Henry yet and I've been wanting to introduce them. It should be good times :)

tacoshare
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by tacoshare » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:50 pm

SSQ wrote:
Mrs T- I've been toying with getting my nipples pierced, but I like wearing push up bras and I am worried about the rings getting snagged on stuff. I like playing with Henry's nipple rings though.
I had my nipples pierced. The only type of bra that I had to stop wearing was the really lacy ones that had no padding. The rings would get caught up in the lace. Everything else was fine. Go for it ;)
- Taco