My story

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Wifedates

Re: My story

Unread post by Wifedates » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:38 am

Congratulations

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:10 pm

It’s been a while, but my sex Drive is just raging out of control. I’m not happy that Craigslist is gone, since the casual encounters page was my favourite place to find the occasional hookup. I’m not sure how I feel about Tinder or the other apps out there now.

Maybe some lovely person from OHW will see my post in the personals this week... I’m traveling. Actually, I’m on my honeymoon ;) who wouldn’t want to satisfy a hotwife on her honeymoon, right? ;)

Henry and I are in NYC this Wednesday and thursday. Who’s local?
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:55 pm

SSQ! So glad to hear your appetite is up! It sounds like you are truly in mid season form. And while NYC is completely unobtanium for.me on Wednesday/Thursday expect my PM shortly.

Edit: you might try the HER app for hookups with women. I was in NYC just a week ago and could not believe the number of potential queer women to engage with. I think tinder would be productive, all my bi women friends say it's working well for them.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:37 am

sadie wrote:SSQ! So glad to hear your appetite is up! It sounds like you are truly in mid season form. And while NYC is completely unobtanium for.me on Wednesday/Thursday expect my PM shortly.

Edit: you might try the HER app for hookups with women. I was in NYC just a week ago and could not believe the number of potential queer women to engage with. I think tinder would be productive, all my bi women friends say it's working well for them.
Hmm. I have never heard of that app, I’ll have to give it a look. I’d be just as happy playing with a woman as I would with a man- bonus points to bisexual either way since I’ve got my husband wit me but I don’t mind playing with a spectator either.

I just crave a little variety right now and I was honestly hoping that one of the “regulars” here that I’ve been chatting with for years might be within driving distance, because that would be really cool.

But, perhaps I scare you all away? ;) I’m much more of a pillow princess when I’m looking just for sex- lots and lots of orgasms. Then when I’m happy, I take care of my partner(s) :D

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:12 am

Craigslist is gone. But if you're coming to NYC, try DoubleList (dot com). It is in the same style as Craigslist, and I've had luck meeting people there.

They don't allow paid services and they require an email for signup (could be any email), but it seems to be very legit. There is also FetLife.

There are many women in NYC, so if you're unable to find someone online, just Google for a women's bar. My ex girlfriend went to many and always wound up staying out much later than planned. Even if you don't connect with someone you like, you may find it fun to hang out. She sometimes dragged me along with her (no pun there, sorry) and I enjoyed seeing her getting all lecherous and finding a date. She was very pretty and feminine, and had incredible "social" skills. So my memories are all good.

Enjoy NYC. It's a wonderful city.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:11 am

LuckyDog wrote:Craigslist is gone. But if you're coming to NYC, try DoubleList (dot com). It is in the same style as Craigslist, and I've had luck meeting people there.

They don't allow paid services and they require an email for signup (could be any email), but it seems to be very legit. There is also FetLife.

There are many women in NYC, so if you're unable to find someone online, just Google for a women's bar. My ex girlfriend went to many and always wound up staying out much later than planned. Even if you don't connect with someone you like, you may find it fun to hang out. She sometimes dragged me along with her (no pun there, sorry) and I enjoyed seeing her getting all lecherous and finding a date. She was very pretty and feminine, and had incredible "social" skills. So my memories are all good.

I’m really not a fan of FetLife for casual hookups. To me, it’s not what the site is for- it’s more social networking and this is going to be more of a one off for me. I’m not really the kind of woman who likes picking people up in a bar, either- I prefer that prospective partners have a better handle on the kind of person I am and what I want. Arrogance and aggressive men are an immediate turn off for me and I find that those tend to be the kinds out prowling the night scene.

If I don’t manage to find someone who turns my head, it’s not a big deal- I do have my husband, after all! But I must admit the idea of fucking someone else on my honeymoon does have a certain je ne sais quoi about it, you know what I mean?

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:23 am

SSQ wrote:
LuckyDog wrote:Craigslist is gone. But if you're coming to NYC, try DoubleList (dot com). It is in the same style as Craigslist, and I've had luck meeting people there.

I’m really not a fan of FetLife for casual hookups. To me, it’s not what the site is for- it’s more social networking and this is going to be more of a one off for me. I’m not really the kind of woman who likes picking people up in a bar, either- I prefer that prospective partners have a better handle on the kind of person I am and what I want. Arrogance and aggressive men are an immediate turn off for me and I find that those tend to be the kinds out prowling the night scene.

If I don’t manage to find someone who turns my head, it’s not a big deal- I do have my husband, after all! But I must admit the idea of fucking someone else on my honeymoon does have a certain je ne sais quoi about it, you know what I mean?
Mais oui - Je comprends très bien! And I like it, too. ;)
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

Kentros

Unread post by Kentros » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:09 pm

SSQ wrote:Actually, I’m on my honeymoon ;) who wouldn’t want to satisfy a hotwife on her honeymoon, right? ;)
That's super hot!! :D

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:19 am

Kentros wrote:
SSQ wrote:Actually, I’m on my honeymoon ;) who wouldn’t want to satisfy a hotwife on her honeymoon, right? ;)
I think it would be, too! But I guess we’ll see. I don’t think I’m going to go fishing for randoms tonight. I prefer someone who already knows the deal with hotwifing.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:01 pm

Husbands Kandi wrote:
SSQ wrote:
Kentros wrote:
I think it would be, too! But I guess we’ll see. I don’t think I’m going to go fishing for randoms tonight. I prefer someone who already knows the deal with hotwifing.
Sister, when we were in NYC 3 years ago (before I was "official" ;) ) we had the same thing happen. I got a couple offers, but nothing that panned out. We didn't go to a club, maybe that's the way you want to go. And enjoy your honeymoon!! :D
Thanks! We are :) went to the Museum of Sex this afternoon and now relaxing in our room with a pizza. Time a deux is pretty awesome too ;)

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:34 pm

I really do miss Craigslist. While I'm much happier, as a general rule, with at least a friendship or something ongoing, there is a part of me that loves the occasional completely NSA fling with someone I have no desire to see again. I loved being able to post exactly what I wanted and getting a bunch of replies to sift through and then I could still make the call- did I actually want to fuck someone, or was I just enjoying the thought of doing so? It's gone both ways- some days I fucked two or three in a row, some days I just enjoyed the titillation.

Now... I'm not wild about all these apps. I don't pick partners based on looks, and so Tinder doesn't really sound like my thing. I use OKC to actually meet new potential partners, so I don't want to mix that. Fetlife is my kinky social network, so I don't want to piss in that pond either. I wonder if maybe I'll have to go back to sites like Ashley Madison? But I really don't like facilitating the cheating anymore- I find that the longer I'm poly, the more that it bothers me.

So finding a site that isn't strictly or quickly looks based bothers me. It's not that I have trouble attracting interest; it's that the way I am attracted to others has little role in how they look. Body pics don't interest me beyond, hey, that's nice. Disembodied cocks certainly are a turn off for me. I get turned on by intelligent and interesting conversation. The little subtle flirts or play on words. And for heaven's sake, good spelling and grammar. If I'm not worth the time to actually wrote properly, I wish they wouldn't bother.

I don't like going out and randomly meeting people for the same reasons.

Am I going to be stuck only fucking people who are either friends, or who I'm forming budding relationships with? I don't get these random urges often, but when I do, they're pretty powerful. But I have standards even among my one night stands! If it's not going to satisfy me, there's no point in bothering.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:15 pm

I decided to reactivate on OKC. I guess I have boxed myself into looking more for a relationship than for casual sex. I'm probably okay with that, just a little disappointed that I won't be able to have easy booty calls anymore and I miss that.

Kentros

Unread post by Kentros » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:44 pm

SSQ wrote:I decided to reactivate on OKC. I guess I have boxed myself into looking more for a relationship than for casual sex. I'm probably okay with that, just a little disappointed that I won't be able to have easy booty calls anymore and I miss that.
HK does pretty well on OKC for easy booty calls :D

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:59 pm

Kentros wrote:
SSQ wrote:I decided to reactivate on OKC. I guess I have boxed myself into looking more for a relationship than for casual sex. I'm probably okay with that, just a little disappointed that I won't be able to have easy booty calls anymore and I miss that.
HK does pretty well on OKC for easy booty calls :D
I’m sure it can be used that way but my profile is set up for dating, not DTF. I considered making a second one, though, although that gets weird if anyone sees both.

Trixkat
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Trixkat » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:53 pm

is there much activity in your area on Fetlife?
I can't keep quiet....a one woman riot ~~ Milck

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:43 pm

You can't help it if you and your twin sister are so similar! :)

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:42 pm

Trixkat wrote:is there much activity in your area on Fetlife?
There is, but I generally don't use Fetlife like that. It's pretty much a kinky Facebook for me. And I guess part of me judges the "randoms" who make and respond to the personals section on Fetlife because they're all unknowns. I pretty much never see a person who is actually part of the community posting one because they make their connections there. So the people who use that section are the ones who won't even go to a munch or a party, generally. Not sure I want to get involved with someone like that.

Fetlife is the online expression of my BDSM life. Much of my social circle is kinky.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:33 pm

LOL remember the very first guy that I wrote about on here (short of the one on vacation)? Believe it or not, we're still in touch. We get together once or twice a year usually and have a nice conversation and have some hot sex. I like him. While it's purely a sexual friends type connection, he has always treated me with respect, and we occasionally email back and forth. He's a good fuck too, so I usually say yes when he's back in town.

We were supposed to have a date next week but unfortunately he had to cancel. Hopefully we'll find another time sometime soon though. I think we skipped last year. And honestly, a part of me thinks it's kinda cool to have an ongoing fling for this long. I'd never date him because he clearly has communication issues and also can't keep his cock in his pants lol, but he's a nice guy and I enjoy his company.

So, I've been doing a bunch of chatting on OKC. Some talks just felt like passing time with no real spark, and then there are others that jump out at me a little more. I'm not visually motivated the way a lot of people are- I consider myself sapiosexual. One of these days I'm going to have to try and figure out what about a profile attracts me like that, where I can feel that one might be a thing and one is less so, before I even chat with someone.

Last week I went out for dinner with Charles (who considers himself to be poly, and currently is single), and we had a good time. After dinner, we wound up sitting and chatting outside for hours. It was a really good connection. He's totally vanilla, no kink experience at all, and wants to take things slow. I'm OK with that :)

We texted a little, mostly just getting to know you stuff. Last night he came over and we hung out on the patio and did some hot tubbing and watched the meteors (Perseids are peaking this weekend, by the way!). It was a really good time that I didn't want to end. He didn't leave until nearly 3am, after we kissed in the moonlight. He made sure I knew how attracted he is to me by pressing his erection against my stomach. When we pulled away, my head was a big foggy from being so tired and aroused- I had heat and thrills running through my body all the way to my pussy. I'm not used to just making out anymore!

Our next date is on Tuesday, if we don't get together before then. I really like him, and I get the feeling that he might be around for a while :)

Part of me kind of likes the uncertainty. While I love the familiarity of being with Henry, I like the wondering and imagining of what it will be like with someone new. I like the feel and smell of someone new. I'm not sure if we will have sex on Tuesday, although I think it's likely. But I'm okay with it either way if it means we're both enjoying each other.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:56 pm

Date #3 with Charles the other day... I really like him :) We hung out and chatted for a while, and Henry made dinner for everyone. Then he gave us some privacy while we had the safe sex talk and such. Sadly, Charles hasn't been tested in a few years since he has been celibate by choice for a while, and then was in a 5 year closed poly relationship before that. So while he's low risk, I'd still rather to wait for results. He got in for testing today, so it shouldn't be too long!

But oh, his kisses are delicious. We necked on the couch like high school teenagers- except that I fucked them in high school, too! It was difficult to be so aroused and not to do anything about it! So we kept our clothes on entirely. The touch was good, though. And he's been good about communicating, now that I told him it's important to me. I woke up to a delicious message this morning... sigh.

Seeing him in a few days. I can't wait! I think I may have found my new boyfriend.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:22 pm

Had another date with Charles last night... mmm. It was so good.

And, we finally got to the bedroom ;)

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:29 am

So... STI testing has been done all around, and since Charles is planning on being monogamous with me, looks like we're getting the all clear to go bareback.

And now fantasies of bareback threesomes drifting through my head...

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:18 pm

Well, my sex drive is totally out of control again. Henry is already planning to text Charles and ask how they're planning to manage me!

Charles came over last night and we spent most of the evening in bed. I enjoy him so much! His cock is amazing- it's on the larger side but even better, the head is disproportionately large and it flares widely so my pussy stretches around it.. MMmmm....

And Henry enjoyed silky seconds last night afterwards ;)

I'm still not satisfied and planning on a round two with Henry later today, and maybe again tomorrow morning... They sure woke the dragon! My libido was asleep for the longest time since we were so busy and now I can't get sex off my mind.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:09 am

It's really been interesting watching Henry's "lizard brain" wake up when it perceived a threat! I thought that some of you might find it something to think about.

He knows I am his, as he is mine. We know, intellectually, that new partners have nothing to do with our love and desire for each other. In fact, like many couples experience, we have spillover NRE and it's lovely.

But, I've noticed that he's stepped up his game while he knows I've been enjoying Charles. Henry has never really enjoyed kissing- it's a thing we do, but it's not his preferred way of connecting. He much prefers touch with his hands. But he sees me and Charles making out like horny teenagers and all of a sudden, I'm getting a lot more passionate kisses from Henry! I mentioned it to him and he said, well, you've been mentioning how much you like that and I laughed and pointed out I've been mentioning it for years!

While Henry is an amazing lover who never really phones it in, ever- he's also definitely managed to step up his game in bed even that little bit more. He wants to make sure I'm completely satisfied and happy. Lots of sensual touch and orgasms :)

Henry also always liked to cuddle during sleep, while I am very much the kind of person who loves to cuddle in bed, but then get the fuck away from me when it's actually time to sleep. I pretty much had him trained not to bother me while I'm sleeping. Lately, I've noticed he's started putting his arms around me at night again.

He wasn't consciously aware of these things until I mentioned them to him! But his lizard brain has definitely noticed there is some competition for his woman, and decided to make sure I want to stick around. I think it's cute :) He knows I'm not going anywhere, but I'll enjoy the extra connection very much!

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:42 am

Sooo... it was a pretty good day yesterday! We got a new bed :D

Henry and Charles and a couple of our other friends went and picked up the bedroom set and spent the day making my bedroom all nice and pretty. It's a gorgeous solid wood four poster bed with a metal canopy (which Henry is going to turn into the most amazing bondage bed!).

And guess who I christened it with? ;)

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:45 am

Well, things are going swimmingly... took Charles to a big BDSM get together last night and introduced him to all my friends. Pretty much officially boyfriend/girlfriend now :)