My story

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Re: My story

Unread post by SSQ » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:09 pm

So talk about a blast from the past! I got an email from A, way back in 2012 when I first started hotwifing. We haven't talked since pre-covid at least, but it didn't end for any particular reason that I can think of. It was always just an occasional FWB kinda thing.

He emailed me that he was in my area the other day and was thinking about me, asked how things are etc etc. Tactful enough that he didn't just ask if I wanted to hook up; I'm sure he figures I can read the writing on the walls well enough lol.

I'm not sure if I want to or not- I'll have to think about that. He's good in the sack and always treated me with respect which I appreciate. I've just had my hands full with Henry and Charles lately lol so I haven't been putting all that much interest into seeing someone else. But maybe, since this wouldn't take much time and effort out of my life. Then again, bleh, condoms, but at least A was always good with his tongue and hands.

It's funny but I don't even remember his real name, just the email handle he uses. Go figure lol.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Re: My story

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:37 am

Sounds exciting. Even if you decide not to go, it is nice that he thought of you when he knew he was coming to town. It is good to know that you've been memorable :) and that lovers want to repeat the memory.