My story

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
rs480
Pervert

Re: My story

Unread post by rs480 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:25 pm

Hands? Oh my. I love hands being involved you know. You have one great lady friend!
Oh thank you!

Oh my! Such webs you weave!
TWO guys under your spell! Could be yummy/swimming!!!! AND you potentially "turning" a vanilla! I do so hope.
Shit. I can't wait for the next.
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:52 am

I'm so glad you decided to keep posting here. You write very well, and you just seem to be having so much more fun now.

I do like your phrase "vanilla is a spice too"

...and bubba, might I remind you that even the most tame of hotwifing activities is considered massively kinky by the rest of the population, to say nothing of polyamory, etc. so even when we have vanilla sex we're not...

As for needle play - I do get the endorphin thing but I would have to go over the "ick" factor. I am however toying with the idea of a clitoral hood piercing, go figure...

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:10 am

Mrs E wrote:I'm so glad you decided to keep posting here. You write very well, and you just seem to be having so much more fun now.

...and bubba, might I remind you that even the most tame of hotwifing activities is considered massively kinky by the rest of the population, to say nothing of polyamory, etc. so even when we have vanilla sex we're not...

As for needle play - I do get the endorphin thing but I would have to go over the "ick" factor. I am however toying with the idea of a clitoral hood piercing, go figure...
Thanks, I really appreciate the feedback. It's nice to hear some positive things sometimes!

Honestly, the idea of that kind of piercing freaks me out. No one is going near my pussy with a needle because I am terrified something will happen to screw up my insane multiorgasmic ability. It is pretty freakish and occasionally numbness is a side effect of permanent piercings (not what I do). I don't want to take that risk! And yes I know it's very very small but I try not to gamble without house money.

If you do it, though, pics please! :)
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:20 am

SSQ wrote:
Mrs E wrote:I'm so glad you decided to keep posting here. You write very well, and you just seem to be having so much more fun now.

Thanks, I really appreciate the feedback. It's nice to hear some positive things sometimes!

Honestly, the idea of that kind of piercing freaks me out. No one is going near my pussy with a needle because I am terrified something will happen to screw up my insane multiorgasmic ability. It is pretty freakish and occasionally numbness is a side effect of permanent piercings (not what I do). I don't want to take that risk! And yes I know it's very very small but I try not to gamble without house money.

If you do it, though, pics please! :)
You are welcome.

As for the clitoral hood piercing, it's because I *don't* have an insane multiorgasmic capacity, more towards the opposite. I am aware of the possible adverse effects including numbness and that gives me some pause. Before I do anything though I'll research the living shit out of it and would travel for a really good piercing artist.

And yes, if I do it, there will definitely be pictures -- and I will share. :)

Oddly enough I have no interest in nipple piercing. Go figure.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:55 am

I have so many fun things to share! Just need some time to write it all out :) September has been a bit of me getting back on the horse a little.

So, treat this more as an exclamation of glee and a foreshadowing that sexy posts are coming :)

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:25 pm

we can't wait to read !!

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:33 pm

Oof! Can't wait! :-) :-)

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:35 pm

LOL thanks for the enthusiasm!

Here's a link to my blog post about the first story I wanted to tell you guys. It was about the BDSM party I went to a few weeks ago with a mini harem :) Such an amazing night- we didn't get home until nearly 8am, and I haven't done that in years. I did three different scenes, watched a live sex show, socialized and made new friends, gave a violet wand lesson, and then between me and the hostess downed three magnums of champagne (all post play, of course!). It was fantastic. Then I got to come home and jump Henry's bones ;)

It was a good, good night. And I still have more to share!

malzy567
Prepubescent

Unread post by malzy567 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:41 pm

You are an incredible and 'LUCKY' WOMAN !!

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:31 pm

Oof, I NEED to get reading.
AND Henry waiting at home! :-)

tacoshare
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by tacoshare » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:24 pm

Sounds like you had a really fun night! Fabulous!
- Taco

dali_23
Player

Unread post by dali_23 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:06 pm

You go SSQ! I enjoy reading your blog, I am fascinated by the kinky world in which you live. It's like, fun and scary at the same time. :lol: :up:
I'd rather have a broken heart than a heart of stone.

I don't mind other guys dancing with my girl
That's fine, I know them all pretty well

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:40 pm

dali_23 wrote:You go SSQ! I enjoy reading your blog, I am fascinated by the kinky world in which you live. It's like, fun and scary at the same time. :lol: :up:
Hey, Dali, don't a lot of people think it's fun to be scared? Look at the popularity of haunted houses :mrgreen:

You guys dabble in BDSM, I know. What do you find so different about what I do, from what you do? I'm curious.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:05 pm

As for my second update... some of you might remember a year ago where I didn't quite have a MFM with Henry and his friend, but the friend watched us. Well, things changed a few days ago ;)

Which was actually super hot, if an interesting way to meet someone! Frank and I have occasionally played in terms of BDSM, but there hasn't been anything in the way of sexual activity between the two of us. I genuinely like him as a person and a friend, but I don't find myself attracted to him. I'm sure part of it is that he and Henry are very close friends and so I have zero interest in causing drama, so I make him mentally off limits. I suspect he isn't really my type romantically, either.

Frank often comes to hang out with us. He's fun to be around and since he's so new to BDSM, I enjoy teaching him things. He and Henry went out for the evening a couple of nights ago while I relaxed at home. I had just opened up a bottle of wine when they got home, so we all sat down and chatted and enjoyed it. As conversations often do when people are relaxed, it turned to kink and then to sex. I had told Henry earlier that I was in the mood for a lot of orgasms and to make sure he saved some energy for me :)

Somehow the topic turned to fisting. Henry told a story about how he had been with vanilla people and they had come to the topic on their own and had all these horrible misconceptions. I always wonder how people can believe that a fist will stretch out a vagina and make it loose, when women have _babies_ and things go back to the way they were! Pussies are designed to stretch and contract again, which makes all kinds of fun things possible.

But, I digress! So Henry cleared things up for his friends a little bit. I think their heads would have exploded if he'd told them that not only does he like fisting, but he also enjoys being fisted ;) Frank was interested because he's never done any fisting before. Well, I was getting pretty turned on given the topic of conversation, and since it's not like Frank hasn't seen me naked before, I invited him upstairs for a demonstration.

It wasn't long before I was naked and squirming on the bed while Henry played with my clit and fingered my pussy, and Frank watched attentively. My body was craving orgasms and his hand disappeared inside me pretty quickly. I was moaning and squeezing my pillow and completely forgot that anything existed other than the waves of pleasure coursing through me. My pussy grips pretty tightly when I cum, so after a while poor Henry's hand always gets numb and he has to stop. We make jokes that one day I'll break his hand and we'll have a pretty awesome story to tell. I wonder if our BDSM friends would feel sorry for him with a broken hand or admire him for being able to get me to orgasm like that!

Frank apparently isn't really used to insanely multiorgasmic women. He asked me "So what was that, like three?" Henry and I both burst into laughter. We hadn't been counting, but I was well into double digits. I said to him that it's pretty easy to figure out when I'm cumming when you can feel my pussy gripping, and he asked me if that was an invitation. I said sure. Why not? After all, sex with friends can be fun! Frank doesn't know what I like the same way Henry does, but Henry gave him some direction while Frank slid his fingers into my dripping wet cunt. I was moaning and cumming hard again and again and again in short order. I love having my pussy filled up so full but I need clit stimulation too to really cum hard, so I asked Henry to put our Hitachi Magic Wand on my clit. I love how he anticipates my desires because he was already getting it out as I was asking! When he turned it on, I exploded and my pussy clamped down on Frank's hand and I squirted all over the both of them... it was such an amazingly intense orgasm I had to tell them to stop afterwards. But I had a lovely afterglow feeling. And now Frank knows how to tell when I'm cumming!

Then it was Henry's turn. He asked me if I'd play with his ass, and since he'd made me very happy, I wanted to give him pleasure, too. I gloved up and lubed my fingers, and started to corkscrew two of them into his ass while I sucked his cock. He was very turned on from playing with me and then watching Frank fist my pussy, so it wasn't very long before his eyes started rolling back into his head and he filled my mouth with cum. I love the sounds he makes when he's cumming.

I looked over at Frank and smiled. "Do you want something too?" He couldn't answer me yes quickly enough! I had watched him get his cock sucked at the high protocol party and I had been jokingly telling him that I figured I could have done a better job than the birthday girl. Well, from his reaction, I think I win that title :) It was less than five minutes of him moaning while I played with his balls and his cock slid in and out of my lips before he told me he was cumming and filled my mouth. It was fun to see how quickly I could get him off :)

It wasn't a free for all kind of MFM, but damn ,it was a lot of fun! Whether we continue to be friends who fuck occasionally or not, I think we all had a pretty awesome sexy time :)

dali_23
Player

Unread post by dali_23 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:05 pm

SSQ wrote:
dali_23 wrote:You go SSQ! I enjoy reading your blog, I am fascinated by the kinky world in which you live. It's like, fun and scary at the same time. :lol: :up:
Hey, Dali, don't a lot of people think it's fun to be scared? Look at the popularity of haunted houses :mrgreen:

You guys dabble in BDSM, I know. What do you find so different about what I do, from what you do? I'm curious.

I meant it a bit tongue in cheek, we do more than dabble. Ali is K's sub. Ali is a little, and I her daddy. But if they are doing any serious D/s play, I let 'em go on their own. So, who knows what they're up to? I have elected to not participate.

And the intensity of their BD play has changed quite a bit since he moved in. No more elaborate tying, no eye bolts in the ceiling for suspension. They were time consuming, and although the kids are seniors with drivers licenses and are gone a good bit, they still don't do as much what they used to do. Reading your blog makes me think you are at a different level. The scenes and fetish parties you partake in are a notch or two beyond what we're up to.

Makes sense?
I'd rather have a broken heart than a heart of stone.

I don't mind other guys dancing with my girl
That's fine, I know them all pretty well

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:09 pm

Fantastic second update!! :-) ;-)

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:09 am

Two hearty thumbs up!!!

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:50 am

dali_23 wrote:
SSQ wrote:

I meant it a bit tongue in cheek, we do more than dabble. Ali is K's sub. Ali is a little, and I her daddy. But if they are doing any serious D/s play, I let 'em go on their own. So, who knows what they're up to? I have elected to not participate.

And the intensity of their BD play has changed quite a bit since he moved in. No more elaborate tying, no eye bolts in the ceiling for suspension. They were time consuming, and although the kids are seniors with drivers licenses and are gone a good bit, they still don't do as much what they used to do. Reading your blog makes me think you are at a different level. The scenes and fetish parties you partake in are a notch or two beyond what we're up to.

Makes sense?
Oh, my apologies if I mischaracterized you guys! I didn't mean to minimize what you do, but didn't quite realize the scope. I can certainly understand you not being involved in their D/s. I personally don't know as much about Parent/little dynamics because it's not something I've been interested in, but I know they're quite popular. I'd be interested in hearing whatever you'd like to share.

I'm still not much for rope myself, which I know disappoints Henry because he loves rope bondage. However, I do have a steel frame on my bed which is lovely when I want to lock him there with chain. I'm also looking at getting a friend to build a multipurpose piece of equipment with various extensions which I can use as a bondage frame. I'm also considering a hard point or two, if nothing else as a place to leash him when I don't need him. We have a running joke that I can lock him in the basement as long as I remember to feed him and water him once in a while. Might be a fun thing to explore one day ;)

I know in some relationships the BD intensity can decrease in a similar way to how sex decreases in a vanilla relationship. Hopefully K and Ali are still having lots of fun! It's something I'm conscious of with Henry as well, but I do find that when we have a drought about BDSM play (he has some health issues that prevent us from doing play sometimes) that I really crave it, although the type of interaction I want does change. Sometimes I want to play sensually, sometimes I want to make him hurt. Sometimes I just want to have fun. But we do have 24/7 D/s blended with our relationship in a way that works for us. BDSM is now an ingrained part of my sexuality and I don't think I could have a satisfying relationship without it. I still love vanilla sex and probably have more of it than kinky sex, but if I don't get my kink needs met, I can feel the need building.

I'll admit that yes, I do like edgier forms of play, as well as protocol within a BDSM structure. But hey, as long as everyone is consenting and either having fun or getting pleasure out of being willing to endure for their Dominant, then it's all good by me however anyone wants to play :)

Do you guys get out to BDSM parties in your local community? I love that sort of thing, and it's very different from the swinger community.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:17 pm

Henry and I went to a vanilla Halloween party last night at my ex boyfriend John's house. Not everything in my life is crazy! We got all dressed up and had a blast. I've never done the couples' costume thing and it was lots of fun. I was an Egyptian goddess and he was a pharaoh.

We hung out with awesome people, got drunk, and then everyone got naked and we spent the next while in the hot tub. 12 people in a 5 person hot tub LOL meant that laps were full! And things started to go from there. Good times :D

John and I are still close friends, we just aren't in a relationship anymore. I find the lines are often blurry in the kink world about what people are to you, because not much has fundamentally changed in my interactions with him except expectations. I don't expect him to be the person who comes to parties with him, or to see him a certain amount of time. But we still cuddle and sometimes play and we text all the time. Whatever it is, it's still something good and I love that we can still be in each other's lives even though I bring my current partners to his house too.

Tonight is a Halloween BDSM play party and I'm looking forward to that!

tacoshare
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by tacoshare » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:43 am

Sounds like a great time and I hope the other one was just as good.
SSQ wrote:I find the lines are often blurry in the kink world about what people are to you,
I love the blurred lines. It's interesting and can be weird all at once. Some people have a hard time with the blur but I think it's rather interesting.
- Taco

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:02 pm

I must admit, tacoshare, that sometimes I am one of the people who has a hard time with blurred lines. I like to know where I stand with people, as it helps with my expectations. When things get messy, I feel insecure. I'm working on it, though, because I don't want to limit my connections with amazing people.

So the BDSM party was awesome! We get close to 200 people, wearing costumes, fetishwear, or nothing at all. It's always fun and sometimes I can't even recognize people in their outfits. We wore the same outfits we'd worn to the other party- I was an Egyptian goddess and he was a pharaoh.

Unfortunately, while Henry was feeling okay enough to go to the party, he wasn't well enough to do any kind of play. I brought a few things in my toy bag because I figured that something might come up- it usually does. And I knew Frank would be coming to the party later and thought he might want to do some play.

It was a lot of fun socializing and seeing all the people in pretty costumes. And listening to the screams from various rooms as naked people had various things done to them by the scary costumed people. I watched one scene that was crazy hot. There's a rule at this party against sexual penetration, but as long as you keep play external, you can have fun. A friend of mine had a woman lying down on a spanking bench and was alternately doing some rough body play and giving her orgasms with a Hitachi Magic Wand. The grunts and moans and sound of hands hitting flesh were awesome to listen to. I also watched a really awesome and edgy fire play scene. While I do some basic fire play and cupping, I don't have the skill level to really put on a show. People really bring out their best stuff for this party and it was fantastic.

Then a friend of mine asked if I was available. I knew he wasn't looking to bottom but I said sure, what's up. He mentioned that he'd been asked if he knew someone good at violet wand play for a newbie and of course I was happy to help. Oh, it was such an awesome time! *Nadine was all nervous but at soon as the sparks touched her skin she relaxed and started to zone out. It was fabulous. I didn't go too hard or on any sensitive bits, but I gave her a good picture of what electrical play is like. She was all gushy and excited and bubbly afterwards, thanking me profusely. It got me into Topspace seeing her get spacey and enjoy it so much :)

Frank showed up not long after and asked me if I wanted to play. Of course! He wanted to do needles but unfortunately by that hour the wait was too long for an appropriate station. I was able to get a little bench though, so we decided to do a little seated electrical play. It was a lot of fun with him as well, in a different way. He looked almost like he was meditating while I worked him over. Henry got invited to participate too which was fun because I haven't seen him Top before. He was just fooling around a little but it was awesome to work him over together.

When we got home, Frank offered to drop off the babysitter, and the door had barely closed when we got naked and went upstairs. I was so wet from all the fun at the party and Henry's lips on mine had me squirming. When his fingers slipped into my pussy I couldn't help but moan. It felt so good with his hand pumping in and out of me, thicker than any cock could be but so amazing. It was so hard to talk, I just didn't want the overwhelming pleasure to stop. I don't know how many orgasms I had before his hand went numb from being squeezed inside my pussy, but I know the bed was soaked and I was high on endorphins when he slipped his cock into my pussy. Even though a cock is smaller than a hand, it still felt so good to have him thrusting inside me! He asked me if I'd like to go for a ride, and I climbed on top of his cock and started sliding my pussy up and down on his shaft. I hear a knock at the bedroom door while I was sitting on his cock and called out we were in here, and Frank walked in, smiling when he saw what we were up to. He sat on the bed and watched while I fucked Henry faster and harder until he cried out and filled my pussy with cum. We cuddled up together all sweaty and Frank said, "Looks like you two were having fun!" It's certainly interesting having a friend who seems to enjoy being the voyeur as much as we enjoy being exhibitionists!

The three of us went downstairs and cuddled up on the couch with a glass of wine. It was a nice relaxing way to end an amazing day.

tacoshare
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by tacoshare » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:13 am

Well. You like control. That makes sense that blurred lines would be difficult. I enjoy flying by the seat of my pants. The unexpected. The crazy. Not that I don't like a little control, it's one of the reasons I don't drink alcohol. I'm glad you're finding a way to let go some. It's a different ride.

The party sounds like it would be amazing just to be a voyeur at! I'm a huge fan of Halloween anyway so that seems like a really exciting party. Not to mention the after. Hot hot hot.
- Taco

bitstream
Virgin

Unread post by bitstream » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:08 am

allengt wrote:Just think, when hubby gets back you could, possibly, get three cocks in you in one day. :twisted:
My wife did the three in one day thing once. She had a day off work and her fav fwb asked if she could meet at his house in the morning. Then another fwb started asking if they could meet for lunch and get a room. Then it occurred to her that she could keep and use the room in the evening. So she asked me and the first fwb if we'd like an mfm in the evening.

So that morning she was so excited and worked up that she and I fucked before I went to work. Then she met fwb1 at his house. Then off to lunch with fwb2 and ducked him in ht motel room. Then home to take care of the kids after school and she an I went back to the motel to meet fwb1 again so he and I could both fuck her again.

She insists on condoms but she gladly swallows all loads if the man wishes so by the end of the day she had fucked 3 men and swallowed 4 loads (she did me twice).. The next night we are at back to school night and she started giggling. I asked her what she was laughing at and she whispered... What would these people think if they knew what a slut I am?

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:06 pm

Things have been going relatively well here. Henry's still been ill lately so we haven't had too much playtime, but sometimes life happens and that's okay. We did have an awesome night on Saturday where we fucked and played and cuddled all night long. My pussy is still sore from getting fisted twice, but I had some amazing orgasms.

It's been way too long since we've had a night like that. It's also been a lot harder for us to have alone time because of the lack of a babysitter. Having him over when kiddo is sleeping just isn't the same, and of course no sleeping in and waking up for lazy sex in each other's arms. I think the adjustment has been more difficult for him than it has for me, because I'm used to having kiddo around, but I do miss my date weekends with him where we could do what we wanted when we wanted, and fuck or play all the time.

This week should be pretty good. Wednesday is my birthday (anyone want to send me a gift? LOL), and Saturday I'm teaching a beginner's class on violet wands. And there's a party in the evening, so should be good times! This time of year gets pretty busy, but it's all fun stuff, so I'm looking forward to it.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:50 pm

I posted some erotica in the Library if anyone's interested.