Poll: Security for the practicing Hotwife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What security measures do you employ to protect the Wife?

- Not Applicable; She only dates men that She 'already knows'
11%
- We meet new men together to get to know them
22%
- Husband meets or otherwise vets new men independently
7%
- Husband always participates or is always nearby
23%
- We perform a formal background check or other online research
4%
- We require a "name check" followed by a valid ID upon meeting
3%
- We exercise simple precautions like staying public & checking in
18%
- Wife takes no special measures; uses just Her "gut" to decide
13%

Total votes: 523

Wittololdme
Trainable

Poll: Security for the practicing Hotwife

Unread post by Wittololdme » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:47 pm

Which of the answers above most closely fits with what you practice to protect the Hotwife?

If none of the possible answers fits, describe what you do below

Select up to 3 answers
Cheap; but not easy

HWBarb4Fun
Experienced

Re: Poll: Security for the practicing Hotwife

Unread post by HWBarb4Fun » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:00 pm

Interesting topic. I trust hubby to keep me safe psychically & sexually. So far, so GOOD :-)

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:48 pm

Her safety is my priority - then my fun.

old folks
Experienced

Unread post by old folks » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:41 am

I could not select any of the above since most all may apply but she also carries a S&W .357 magnum in her purse. It keeps her secure.

all4g
Virgin

Unread post by all4g » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:03 pm

The only rigid security check is "no more meeting men on internet". Even when she did, she stayed away from the "I am looking for a man" places, she met a few guys in general chat-rooms, but only actually dated two of them. (One turned out to be living just three blocks up the street from us). She now only dates co-workers, friends of co-workers, friends of friends, or other men she meets socially. She avoids places that predators would consider to be a "target rich environment".

cum4me2
Experienced

Unread post by cum4me2 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:41 pm

old folks wrote:I could not select any of the above since most all may apply but she also carries a S&W .357 magnum in her purse. It keeps her secure.
That will do it. :up: If he acts up a simple excuse me as I go power my nose... Guaranteed to make any man lose his erection and with a quickness!
As her interest in a new guy rises so do I begin to rise...

In case anyone is wondering my new avatar is the Chinese symbol for desire, longing and craving.
I thought it appropriate given the subject in hand...

Melinda
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Melinda » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:41 am

old folks wrote:I could not select any of the above since most all may apply but she also carries a S&W .357 magnum in her purse. It keeps her secure.
Awesome Old Folks! I imagining her pull that thing out and say sir you think you have a big gun look at this one me have.

I relying on gut feeling. If gut feeling wrong me secure that can take good care of myself. If that start fail the knife in my bag going even it up.
"Filipino tilt-a-whirl operators are this nation's backbone. Salamat."
Me on Twitter: Melindagrace24

all4g
Virgin

Unread post by all4g » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:44 am

Melinda wrote: ...If that start fail the knife in my bag going even it up.
I do fear you may end up breaking "The 1st Law of the Street", which is -

Never bring a knife to a gunfight.

MrSbabs41
Virgin

Unread post by MrSbabs41 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:58 am

Ahh 9mm duh. And what a shot she is.

old folks
Experienced

Unread post by old folks » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:12 pm

Melinda wrote:
Awesome Old Folks! I imagining her pull that thing out and say sir you think you have a big gun look at this one me have.

I relying on gut feeling. If gut feeling wrong me secure that can take good care of myself. If that start fail the knife in my bag going even it up.

Several years ago, she relied on her gut feeling. I met the guy with her on the initial meeting. He had a nice job, drove an expensive car and dressed well. Both of us felt safe for a one on one meeting. It took place to begin with at a nice restaurant. It went then to a nice bar. From there to a swanky hotel. It was there that things were badly wrong. He broke her nose and caused her to lose two teeth. I put him in jail, only to learn that his thing was sweeping women off their feet with nice places and then showing power by beating the crap out of them. This was his third arrest for such.

After that, she started carrying a large caliber handgun and she can reach it quickly.

Melinda
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Melinda » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:26 pm

all4g wrote:
Melinda wrote: ...If that start fail the knife in my bag going even it up.
I do fear you may end up breaking "The 1st Law of the Street", which is -

Never bring a knife to a gunfight.
That the second law. First is make sure girl you want as victim not grow up in Tondo. :D
"Filipino tilt-a-whirl operators are this nation's backbone. Salamat."
Me on Twitter: Melindagrace24

cuckmenyc
Prepubescent

Unread post by cuckmenyc » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:54 pm

We miss you Melinda. What new exploits have you had? Any pics?

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:45 am

My wife packs too. A .380 auto in the car and a 9mm on her person. And then she usually she has me close by.

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:57 am

See my thread. Our process is in there.

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:53 pm

old folks wrote:
Melinda wrote:

Several years ago, she relied on her gut feeling. I met the guy with her on the initial meeting. He had a nice job, drove an expensive car and dressed well. Both of us felt safe for a one on one meeting. It took place to begin with at a nice restaurant. It went then to a nice bar. From there to a swanky hotel. It was there that things were badly wrong. He broke her nose and caused her to lose two teeth. I put him in jail, only to learn that his thing was sweeping women off their feet with nice places and then showing power by beating the crap out of them. This was his third arrest for such.

After that, she started carrying a large caliber handgun and she can reach it quickly.
Old folks, I'm sorry that happened to her. Your a stronger man than me. I would have been the one in jail.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:13 pm

Her safety is my number one priority.

We have a rigorous screening process, and we almost always do the initial meeting together. We do a health screening, ID check, and background check.

When she's solo, she checks in, and I'm on deck, or she's with a friend, or friends who are close at hand if something goes wrong.

Most of the time, maybe 75% or so, I'm at least present, if not directly participating in the encounter.

Our biggest problem over the course of doing this is "breaking the rules," when she's serving a spontaneous, impulsive move.

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:02 pm

My wife usually gets to know a guy as a friend first. Some lovers have been long term friends like J. And B. When she's being spontaneous she goes with a gut feeling. She also carries a gun. I do too.
Last edited by txhwhubby on Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:13 pm

In fact, security was my career for a long time. Not mall security, I was a Texas corrections officer in a large maximum security prison. I insist that all my girls carry at minimum a knife at all times. I have also taught them all some basic martial arts. By my girls I mean my wife, daughters, sisters and mother. I encourage all of you to do the same. Carry a knife if not a pistol or both. Take a few defense classes. I tell all mine that if someone hurts or kills them I expect a pool of the bad guys DNA. I had to get serious for a minute, but please ladies, don't be a victim, at least not a helpless one. I personally would not fight my oldest sister, again. She is the only person to ever beat my ass in a fair fight. So ladies don't think you can't defend yourself, with a little training you can be deadly.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:31 pm

Aside from the screening and other protocols we use, common sense also applies.

99% of the time, my wife is either with me during an encounter, or with one or more of her close girlfriends. When I’m not present, she calls to check in during agreed upon intervals. We have a designated driver rule, if drinking is involved.

The hotels we use for the most part have room safes - in those cases, we put our valuables and car keys in the safe during the encounter. If we’re in a hotel with no safe, we lock our valuables in the trunk, and keep the key hidden in the room.

For encounters, we have a rule that a guy who shows signs of being intoxicated on arrival will be turned away, and if alcohol is involved, it is provided by us.

Both my wife and I are trained in self-defense, but we don’t carry weapons to a screening meet or encounter. Our screening protocols are sufficient to alleviate weapons as a concern.

If we have someone in our home, we have sufficiently vetted them to the point that we’re not overly concerned, or we wouldn’t have them there in the first place.

We’ve never had a significant problem with a guy, although I’ve asked less than a handful to leave for one reason or another over the years.

For the most part, most security problems were self-inflicted, and they are mostly a thing of the past. When we first started out, my wife went solo a few times, with alcohol involved, and either failed to heed the drinking-and-driving rule, or didn’t adhere to the condoms for unscreened partners part of our agreement. She was overcome by lust, impulse, and affected by too much to drink. We’re pretty much past that now - especially if your wife is playing alone, you need to have a good mutual understanding on those kind of things.

fkmywfxn
Virgin

Unread post by fkmywfxn » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:32 am

We/she had experiences with with men we already knew. And trusted. Bareback is the best! (She can't get pregnant). Some experiences were very good. Others not so good.

We started looking outside people we knew for a more enjoyable experience.

We/I began to advertise on swinger forums and websites. I would always meet with someone first, usually in a bar or restaurant, to "screen" them. (Think of that the next time you're in McDonalds!).

Then if I think that she might enjoy him I would set up a nonsexual meeting with us, her and I. and him. She would have the final say.

There were times when she didn't need time to think about it and we went back to his or our motel/hotel room and partied the day away.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:54 pm

I selected the first option although that really doesn’t cover it.

Ann dates the same way she did when she was single, although I do check out where they are meeting. If she feels comfortable with the man she will meet in a public place and see where it goes from there.

rodh
Prepubescent

Unread post by rodh » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:26 pm

We do have a vetting process that works fine for us, after about 20 dates in three years, she has had no encounters that she hasn't enjoyed..some unexpected but she still accepts dates with them.

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:15 pm

So far she has only played once without me there. We have desires for her to play solo. We will only get to that point after we know the guy quite well. Additionally, we have had many tasks about me knowing what the “plan” is ahead of time AND that the plan NEVER gets changed without me knowing the change before hand AND agreeing to it. She will Kik me several times to indicate that she has arrived at bar/restaurant/hotel/etc. I don’t really want her to message me every 20 minutes with pics, as I prefer her to run with it naturally and just enjoy the time. I know some love receiving pics, and it isn’t as if that would be aweful. But, I would be thinking about how much more “into it” she would be if not having to send reports.

We have discussed getting concealed carry licenses in the past. Maybe it would be a good idea.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:02 am

Safecall protocol for men or women we either don't know or don't know well enough to trust with our lives.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:06 am

I couldn't answer just one. We have been at this three years. My wife did ask one very young student to show his ID at a diner because he could have passed for three years younger. He was fucking her often until a month ago when he moved away to continue his education and work part-time out of state.

Since then, we have performed background checks on a couple of guys. But she has met several by chance under circumstances that didn't require any of that. If they're going to have sex before she gets home, she always calls. If she decides to stay overnight she calls. A couple of weeks ago, she fell asleep at a guy's place and called early the next morning. I was concerned but relieved when she said, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm sorry, I fell asleep." That's the only time I haven't received a call. We have done almost everything you listed, dependent upon the man, where and how she met him, etc.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057