Poll: Security for the practicing Hotwife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What security measures do you employ to protect the Wife?

- Not Applicable; She only dates men that She 'already knows'
11%
- We meet new men together to get to know them
22%
- Husband meets or otherwise vets new men independently
7%
- Husband always participates or is always nearby
23%
- We perform a formal background check or other online research
4%
- We require a "name check" followed by a valid ID upon meeting
3%
- We exercise simple precautions like staying public & checking in
18%
- Wife takes no special measures; uses just Her "gut" to decide
13%

Total votes: 523

Sophie
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Poll: Security for the practicing Hotwife

Unread post by Sophie » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:52 am

My husband is present till I feel comfortable and safe with my lover.

Sophie.
Cherish every day.

Suncoastcouple941
Trainable

Unread post by Suncoastcouple941 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:40 pm

Just our take on this. My wife will NEVER be alone with anyone. Yes she carries a 357. Point is, that means nothing if some really nice guy suddenly goes crazy while on top of her. She is very petite, 5'3" 115. She and I agree that our fun which she really gets into won't be alone. I am all in with this as she is my one and I will be dammed if some smooth talking douche bag hurts her. Then he gets tagged and bagged and I have a lot of paperwork to do with the police. Bottom line, I may watch for a bit and join in, never outta my sight.
Last edited by Suncoastcouple941 on Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:58 pm

Farmgirl plays alone with guys she knows. No need for security.

charingiscaring2020
Experienced

Unread post by charingiscaring2020 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:44 pm

old folks wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:41 am
I could not select any of the above since most all may apply but she also carries a S&W .357 magnum in her purse. It keeps her secure.
This answer is similar to - How does a HW practice safe sex? And the husband replies, "My wife always has condoms in her purse." Having something in your handbag and using it are two different things.

Sophie
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sophie » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:21 am

old folks, Just goes to show the difference between the USA and the UK. Carry a hand gun in the UK and it's an offence, owning a hand gun in the UK is an offence also, that if caught leads to being shot or jail depending upon if you point the gun at some one and the police see you as a threat to others.

A loaded shooter in a guys trousers (pants in the USA) is always welcomed by me. :D

Sophie.
Cherish every day.

DedicatedHubby2013
Experienced

Unread post by DedicatedHubby2013 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:25 am

My wife meets the guys in a public place a few times.
If there is chemistry between them and she feels comfortable with him, she'll setup a date in private with the guy, but she shares all contact info with me (name, phone number, address, photo, and where they are going) with me, and lets the guy know that I know where she is and who she is with. She also keeps in contact with me,, and lets me know when she arrives and when she has left and is coming home.

She prefers to keep the initial contact between just her and the guy, since I am not involved in their relationship or love making.
DedicatedHubby2013

BrunetteLover
Experienced

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:48 am

A woman who you consider more precious than your own life, a strange/horny man, nudity, horniness, possibly alcohol and a loaded firearm - wow, I don't want to be anywhere near that combo.

And some of you thought me taking a pic - in a public setting - of my wife on a date was a bit much.

EDIT TO ADD: a .357 magnum could go through an entire floor of hotel room walls and not stop until it hits something really solid.

Or it hits me, four rooms down.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:01 am

BrunetteLover wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:48 am
A woman who you consider more precious than your own life, a strange/horny man, nudity, horniness, possibly alcohol and a loaded firearm - wow, I don't want to be anywhere near that combo.

And some of you thought me taking a pic - in a public setting - of my wife on a date was a bit much.

EDIT TO ADD: a .357 magnum could go through an entire floor of hotel room walls and not stop until it hits something really solid.

Or it hits me, four rooms down.
:lol: Around here, a girl gets a new gun before she drives. It's about learning proper useage of tools.

lwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by lwhubby » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:48 pm

The best advice on this subject is to trust your intuition, if it feels off it is off. But always talk about contingency plans plan and a code word for "get me out of this". Second thing is your voice is best initial weapon, a firm authoritative tone shuts down a lot of nonsense, and makes your point quickly. Not going into details but this works I have done it myself.

BrunetteLover
Experienced

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:18 pm

:lol: Around here, a girl gets a new gun before she drives. It's about learning proper useage of tools.
I have no problem with that, but you may want to consider non-plus-P .38 Specials!

Same gun and you won't leave the date-gone-bad deaf.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:40 pm

BrunetteLover wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:18 pm

Same gun and you won't leave the date-gone-bad deaf.
And easier to control. ;)
I know it is different for each of us and especially the area we each live, but a firearm is mostly a tool for us, our kids, and our grandkids. Thanks for the pleasant banter, it brightens the day and that makes life more enjoyable. :D