How many HW's play solo?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

How many HW's play solo?

I am just a wannabe. My wife doesn't play; I just want her to.
7%
She plays alone with other guys.
44%
She plays together with me in the same room.
24%
She plays in a separate or nearby room.
9%
She plays but lets me listen in by audio or watch by video.
6%
I sometimes don't know when she plays alone with other guys.
9%

Total votes: 834

rs480
Pervert

Re: How many HW's play solo?

Unread post by rs480 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:45 pm

I voted twice. The first option and the last. I know, some husbands here don't like the wanna's to get too involved with input/output.
Is it OK I voted Zorro? My wife is a secret keeper at this time.
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

Iris777

Unread post by Iris777 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:53 pm

While Aynsley is the official keeper of the records, I would have to say that about 97% of my play is on my own.

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:25 pm

She plays alone with other guys. Occasionally
She plays together with me in the same room. Occasionally - This is currently the most frequent MFM
She plays in a separate or nearby room. Occasionally

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:32 pm

rs480 wrote:I voted twice. The first option and the last. I know, some husbands here don't like the wanna's to get too involved with input/output.
Is it OK I voted Zorro? My wife is a secret keeper at this time.
More than one answer can be perfectly valid. But how can you know that your wife does not play but also believe she plays secretly?

You do bring up one choice omitted from the poll: Saying the wife is a cheater and your efforts to get her to play honestly and openly keep getting rebuffed. There have been numerous posts from guys actually in that position. But those guys did not believe she was not playing at all.

In a way, it highlights what a dance of deception vanilla relationships can get into, often with lots of fucking others occurring but without being able to enjoy it together.

And I guess I omitted another choice: "My wife has permission to cheat and not tell me." Sigh. No wonder polls are so hard to construct.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

myslutwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by myslutwife » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:45 pm

We've been doing this off and on for about ten yrs. Early on I watched her a few times but most times since she gives me the details, and sometimes pics/audio/or video when she gets home. Sometimes she calls and let's me listen. That's a huge rush. If you haven't tried it give it a shot

mrfunone
Virgin

Unread post by mrfunone » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:21 am

My wife mostly plays alone because someone has to stay home and feed the kids, LOL I always get a complete blow by blow when she gets home (pun intended) If things work out right I am there for a MFM which is always a blast!! I don't think I would like it much if she was in the next room with me listening though a wall, If im gonna be there im gonna play! LOL

SteroidDaddy
Virgin

Unread post by SteroidDaddy » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:18 am

My wife plays solo. A long time ago when we first dated it was a MFM all the time. Now she likes her privacy and to really get into it. I have no problems with that at all.
Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig.

calienteforu
Virgin

Unread post by calienteforu » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:28 am

When we first started it was mfm only. Once she was more comfortable she started playing solo.SO far this year she has played 18 times solo and 3 mfm.

MyAznHW
Virgin

Unread post by MyAznHW » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:02 am

Always solo and only one guy once a week. I haven't done the numbers before but that's about 46 times this year. Averaging 3 times per night means he's "stuffed" her about 138 times this year. Wow thinking of it that way gives me a nice Thanksgiving day hard on.

wvhotwifeshubby
Trainable

Unread post by wvhotwifeshubby » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:17 am

The wife has only played with two men, but she continues to play with them. She can meet them when she wants and doesn't have to tell me until after. I have given her full permission to play with whomever and whenever she wants. We have done two MFM with the two men, but it's hard to set one up with scheduling conflicts. I am happy with the way things are now, but cannot wait for another threesome. She has met both men for the first time in a MFM scenario and then played with them alone.

casualfun850
Player

Unread post by casualfun850 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:07 am

Poptart makes a great point. My wife feels the same about pics n videos.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:29 am

zorro wrote:What I don't understand is why only 10/379 visitors to this thread have voted. It's anonymous and should include virtually all options. It's fine not to leave any comment. But please vote!
I only voted for one option as my wife only plays solo. Neither she or myself are interested in anything else at this time. I have no desire to look at a naked man and she likes her personal time with her men so that she doesn't have to worry about my feelings. There may be others that vote for only one option so it's hard to tell the number of participants if I'm understanding the polling correctly. My wife is free to play at her own discretion but has never seen anyone without letting me know where she is. Good poll zorro. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:51 pm

MrsJms wrote:you don't really have a spread sheet, do you?
Is there any name more appropriate for it than "spread sheet?"
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

SmilingHusband
Pervert

Unread post by SmilingHusband » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:10 pm

holding steady at 43% so far. :)

wardc
Virgin

Unread post by wardc » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:37 am

For a long time I was reluctant about her going solo. Now I find it hot and arousing imagining all the kinky sex that may be going on. Now she dates at will.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:19 pm

Probably 2/3 of her encounters are those that include one or more lovers, and me, either watching, or participating.

About 1/6 are solo encounters that I know about. The other 1/6 are some combination of her and a lover in another room, when I'm present "on scene," and some solo encounters that I'm fairly certain are taking place, that I don't necessarily have immediate knowledge of.

I've listened on the phone, or been sent a photo or text message a few times, but not significant in the big picture.

Jetblast
Experienced

Unread post by Jetblast » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:51 pm

My wife goes solo, only one bf so far and he doesn't know she's a hotwife but she's managed to get some pictures taken for "her" pleasure anyway.
Actively looking for another man now though, she really wants me to be there to watch and participate.
And this is how it all started, with pics: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42309

Nakita
Prepubescent

Unread post by Nakita » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:30 am

This is hubby, my wife plays alone and with me sometimes, then I get change to get sloppy seconds witch I like. When she pays alone, she tells me everything afterwards, and we fuck like rabbits for a while afterwards.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:56 am

The poll is showing that most hot wives are playing alone.

How many are with men that think she is cheating ??

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

oldgeneroushot

Unread post by oldgeneroushot » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:16 am

My wife usually dates a guy for a few months then finds someone new! I am always there to watch and join on a first date with a new potential BF but after that she stays mostly solo with him! We love both but it is ANGST to the Nth degree when she is gone for a weekend with a young stud! Love it!

the1hung1
Prepubescent

Unread post by the1hung1 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:18 am

When i met my girlfriend when we firat started calling i notice in weekends her phone would go off a lot so i finally asked her who it is... She was honest that it is a guy she would hook up with pretty much her fuck buddy but she had to tell him that she has a boyfriend now... Well i told her what if i want you to keep your fuck buddy? She asked me why? I explained how i get turned on by the fact and knowing its just sex and she still wants to be with me is amazing... We talked about it for 2weeks before she finally hung out with him again and he fuxked my girlfriend good she came to me.after and her pussy was wet smelled strong snd was nice and red... She now fucks her other guy like every other week... So yes she plays alone

Rolelover13
Prepubescent

Unread post by Rolelover13 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:08 am

The closest I have been to witnessing my wife with another man is her calling me and leaving a long voicemail of them together.
When she comes home she usually initiates sex and my favorite thing is sloppy seconds, followed by clean up duty. However it's common for her to not admit to having done anything even when it's obivous.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:16 am

bradisalpha wrote:The poll is showing that most hot wives are playing alone.

Brad
KK leads some of her partners to believe that she's cheating - in part it is a power thing/fantasy role-play for her, and in part she says it increases the sexual aggressiveness and passion for some lovers, who like to think they're fucking another unknowing man's willing wife.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:11 pm

jw_kk wrote:

Brad
KK leads some of her partners to believe that she's cheating - in part it is a power thing/fantasy role-play for her, and in part she says it increases the sexual aggressiveness and passion for some lovers, who like to think they're fucking another unknowing man's willing wife.
Aside from the aggressiveness mentioned, kinda the same here. She likes to seduce what she calls "the shy ones". She tells the ones she thinks can handle it, the others she just lets think what they want.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:16 am

Her number1 wrote:
jw_kk wrote:

Brad
Aside from the aggressiveness mentioned, kinda the same here. She likes to seduce what she calls "the shy ones". She tells the ones she thinks can handle it, the others she just lets think what they want.
That is a good policy !! Although most are the shy ones, aren't they ?? But then they are fun to seduce !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930