How many HW's play solo?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

How many HW's play solo?

I am just a wannabe. My wife doesn't play; I just want her to.
7%
She plays alone with other guys.
44%
She plays together with me in the same room.
24%
She plays in a separate or nearby room.
9%
She plays but lets me listen in by audio or watch by video.
6%
I sometimes don't know when she plays alone with other guys.
9%

Total votes: 833

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Re: How many HW's play solo?

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:38 am

My wife has played alone on occasion, but not nearly as much as I would like.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:24 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Her number1 wrote:
Aside from the aggressiveness mentioned, kinda the same here. She likes to seduce what she calls "the shy ones". She tells the ones she thinks can handle it, the others she just lets think what they want.
That is a good policy !! Although most are the shy ones, aren't they ?? But then they are fun to seduce !!

Brad
Shes said most are shy, thankfully. What she does not like are the ones who think they are "the man". A man that is forward, hitting on her too boldly is getting nowhere. She likes to make the first move.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:42 am

Her number1 wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
Her number1 wrote:
Aside from the aggressiveness mentioned, kinda the same here. She likes to seduce what she calls "the shy ones". She tells the ones she thinks can handle it, the others she just lets think what they want.
That is a good policy !! Although most are the shy ones, aren't they ?? But then they are fun to seduce !!

Brad
Shes said most are shy, thankfully. What she does not like are the ones who think they are "the man". A man that is forward, hitting on her too boldly is getting nowhere. She likes to make the first move.
Good for her.. She likes to remain in charge. That excites you, doesn't it ??

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

carolinacuck
Experienced

Unread post by carolinacuck » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:52 am

C has played solo with 5 different men....a couple I never saw her have sex with. She met one guy at a bar while out with her girlfriend...the other guy picked her up at at a grocery store.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:21 am

All her playdates have been solo so far. She has wanted to be very comfortable with her partner before allowing me to watch/join. Thankfully, she's getting pretty comfortable with her current partner. First time including me will be him first, with me watching (she said I could take photos) and then me, then him again for round 3. Can't wait! Assuming that goes well, we will go to a full MFM threesome, all participating at the same time.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:36 am

My wife only plays solo with men that she finds on the internet, and only meet after thorough vetting. She advertises as a married woman who wants to date. She dates only single men, because she doesn't want anyone who is cheating on their wife. She always wears her wedding rings, so it is obvious that she is married. It makes me think how many people notice she is with a man who is not wearing a wedding ring and who wonder is she is a married woman out with a single man -- especially when he is much younger or of a different race.

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:53 am

My wife has always preferred me there and in the middle of it. Her absolutely all time favorite is getting very well fucked while she goes 69 with the other. Usually I am the 69er, but not always. She also loves an extra M or a few.

We spent a couple of the early years of her being a hotgf, hotfiance, then hotwife, living a half a world apart. With my enthusiastic encouragement, she fucked solo, often.

Due to an injury, she is not active right now, but she has and always will have my encouragement to do solos, whenever she wants. I love it when she cums home with a very well fucked, cumfilled pussy... About 30% of the time she has soloed.

She says she feels safer, therefore less inhibited, loves seeing how turned on and proud of her that I am while she is having one orgasm after and other one after another... as she enjoys being well fucked by others(s).

cutters
Prepubescent

Unread post by cutters » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:27 am

We are about 50/50 tending slightly toward more solo play lately. The recent trend has more to do with logistics and child care than anything else. She has two local regulars. One is more of a solo adventure, but not exclusively. The other is bi like me so we tend to play together.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:02 am

My Filipina wife's boyfriend, Adam, lives with us and has his own room. Usually, when my wife, Maricel, and Adam make love, it's in his room down the hall. However, occasionally, he'll visit Maricel in our master bedroom after we've already retired for the evening. I have a thread about our ongoing relationship here.
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=41480

DM

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:29 pm

Alone and BB
I only find out after the event if she tells me.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:43 am

zorro wrote:What I don't understand is why only 10/379 visitors to this thread have voted. It's anonymous and should include virtually all options. It's fine not to leave any comment. But please vote!
I think there are WAY more visitors on this site than registered members. They visit the site a lot and read regularly, but don't (i.e. can't) vote or comment because they haven't registered or logged in. I'm guessing that accounts for most of the reason.

And, I'll also add my situation to the discussion. My wife meets separately with her lovers/bfs most of the time. It is purely based on logistics. It's MUCH easier for her to find time to meet with her men than for three of us to arrange schedules. He steady lover would ideally like to have sex with her a couple of times a week and that would be impossible to work that into a 3-way play with our lives and two kids at home. I love being included and it's a treat, even when I get to watch. It just doesn't happen that often. But I get lots of hot stories, cream pies and good sex with my wife afterwards.

LifeIsGood
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by LifeIsGood » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:32 pm

Very good poll. Hubs and I have not been doing this for a long time, so we are still learning. But through the experiences we have had thus far, me playing solo and giving his details and sometimes pics has been amazing. We are open to things changing as we go through this journey and we talk A LOT (because I initiate). I think we all figure it out as we go as far as what works for us as a couple.
If you obey all the rules, you’ll miss all the fun. ~ Katharine Hepburn

Curioushubby99
Experienced

Unread post by Curioushubby99 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:43 am

When we first started playing with others it was mostly mfm's and I was always fully involved. Sometimes it might be an mmfm or even an mmfmm, but again I was always fully involved. However after a while I tried watching and waiting my turn, this was very arousing
and quickly evolved to me listening from other rooms while I waited my turn. Again I found this scenario very arousing and soon my wife was having her regular guys stay overnight spending the night in our bed whilst I listened from another room and waited until the next morning when they left for my turn.

Obviously it wasn't that big a step to my wife having solo meets, but only with long term fwb's who she knew well. To date she has now had 2 solo first dates, but both very different. The first was a guy she flirted with in a pub and then introduced to me. After I couple of weeks of sexting I drove her to his and dropped her off, returning home to wait until he returned her later that evening. The second was with an ex boyfriend who thought she was going to cheat on me. My wife wasn't happy with that but let him believe it until he turned up at ours while I was at work. First thing she did was to let him know that I knew he was there and why.

Going forward I will still mostly be involved but there will be a number of solo meets including overnight hotel meets.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:06 am

My wife goes on dates with men she met on the internet (the exception being a co-worker, who took her hotwife cherry). I sit at home wondering if she will return home freshly fucked. She is not a guaranteed fuck on the first date, so it really drives me crazy wondering how far her date will get with her. If I know she's been out with him before, I know she's going to be returning to me with a well-fucked pussy.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:00 pm

Solo is my way of playing and has been. I like to return and tell my Number1 about what his wife has been doing. :D

cpeater

Unread post by cpeater » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:16 pm

all4g wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:14 am
She plays alone with other guys
I sometimes don't know when she plays alone with other guys
This is the way it is now with us.

Over the years my wife has been progressively increasing her privacy.

She plays together with me in the same room
Years ago, several times; she says she does not think she will do this again.

She plays in a separate or nearby room.
Several times, including earlier this year, but not these days.
This is essentially where we have arrived as well. I love not knowing actually. I have utter faith in her judgment, and it has worked well for us. We did have a couple experiences years ago where I was present but she really prefers to have affairs on her own. She is out right now, actually, for the second night in a row, and I'm pretty sure getting laid. Kind of unusual for her to go two nights in a row. I'm locked up for all of February so I'm pretty over the top horny thinking about it.

Littlewilly1970
Player

Unread post by Littlewilly1970 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:40 am

Hannah plays solo, with me watching, watching me being used by men and also when she is feeling sub we are both used by a Dom bdsm couple and who ever they involve to use us.

Sub4her

Unread post by Sub4her » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:22 am

It's been a progression for us. But we have arrived at the point where she only does solo dates and then gives me the details when she gets home, or by text/phone if she is away for the night. Like others have stated I too enjoy the anticipation of not knowing for sure if anything will happen or not during a date.

romantic
Trainable

Unread post by romantic » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:10 pm

My wife plays with me and others at the same time, tells me about times she is going to see someone else/others, and also sometimes sleeps with guys without telling me (hottest time was when she was sleeping with our neighbor and never told me until we moved away - she didn't see why it was any of my business to know lol; in retrospect, it made a lot of sense as every time I would wave at our neighbor and shake his hand he had a grin on his face and would almost wink at me as he gripped my much smaller hand in his paws and shake vigorously lol).

Catie1620
Prepubescent

Unread post by Catie1620 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:04 pm

It's very early days in our venturing this path, but I told Jay I if we are going to do this then I need play alone because I didn't want to feel the pressure of "having to perform". The end game though is for me to find a guy who will become a longer term lover & will join us in a 3some when the time is right.