How many HW's play solo?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

How many HW's play solo?

I am just a wannabe. My wife doesn't play; I just want her to.
7%
She plays alone with other guys.
44%
She plays together with me in the same room.
24%
She plays in a separate or nearby room.
9%
She plays but lets me listen in by audio or watch by video.
6%
I sometimes don't know when she plays alone with other guys.
9%

Total votes: 833

zorro
OHW Addict

How many HW's play solo?

Unread post by zorro » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Some stories talk about HW's playing solo and others involve the HW hubby. What do you do as a couple?
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

all4g
Virgin

Re: How many HW's play solo?

Unread post by all4g » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:14 am

She plays alone with other guys
I sometimes don't know when she plays alone with other guys
This is the way it is now with us.

Over the years my wife has been progressively increasing her privacy.

She plays together with me in the same room
Years ago, several times; she says she does not think she will do this again.

She plays in a separate or nearby room.
Several times, including earlier this year, but not these days.

casualfun850
Player

Unread post by casualfun850 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:57 am

Alone. She likes the freedom and tells me everything after.

mywifedates
Prepubescent

Unread post by mywifedates » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:02 am

My wife started as a cheater and has always dated for her own pleasure. Any satisfaction I get is incidental.

cuckNLove
Prepubescent

Unread post by cuckNLove » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:16 am

I used to be there but she felt like she was "putting on a show". He ex really got into it with me watching but it became more about him showing off than her pleasure. Her current fb and I know each other but I have never seen them fuck. I've learned to enjoy the wait.

CJTK
Trainable

Unread post by CJTK » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:16 pm

I sure her preference would be #3 (MFM) but 9 times out of 10 she plays alone. Mostly logistical reasons
We have them just where they want us!

Wittololdme
Trainable

Unread post by Wittololdme » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:45 pm

zorro wrote:Some stories talk about HW's playing solo and others involve the HW hubby. What do you do as a couple?

Good Poll.

Am always surprised by the seeming low numbers of wives who videotape or otherwise record for hubby
Cheap; but not easy

MrsJms
Virgin

Unread post by MrsJms » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:55 pm

ME! I usually spend the night with my bf

Mrs_Butterfly
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Mrs_Butterfly » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:35 pm

So, checking my spread sheet.... 76% solo, 22% MFM, and 2% each playing with a partner in separate rooms.

We started exclusively MFM, then tried swinging, and now have migrated to solo play. I guess I should have placed more votes.
Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
Proverb

Mrs Butterfly

MrsJms
Virgin

Unread post by MrsJms » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:58 pm

you don't really have a spread sheet, do you?

DianeNJack
Prepubescent

Unread post by DianeNJack » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:23 pm

She plays alone with other guys: Infrequently, 3-4 times in the last 9 months or so. She says it's not as fun. However, her current steady lover is moving soon to another state, and I'm going to be gone for the entire weekend in about two weeks - as a "going away present" she's planning to stay the weekend with him and "help him pack". I don't mind - when I get home she always tells me what a "bad girl she's been", I usually tie her up and spank her ass real good....

She plays in a separate or nearby room: This happens very frequently. Usually our 3sum fun sessions last an average of 3-4 hours. So when I've cum the first time I'll leave the room to get refreshments, prepare a snack, watch some tv, etc.. The sound of the bed squeeking, her moans of pleasure, the headboard rocking - all that stuff just gets me hard again faster. One of the more exciting recent experiences: after a late evening of the 3 of us out dancing I went upstairs and fell asleep in our bed, tired but waiting for them to come upstairs. She came up 2 hours later... well fucked (on the couch). She accidently woke me crawling into bed, and after feeling her wet sloppy pussy I got instantly hard... it was just too late to spank her.

She plays together with me in the same room: This is by far our most comfortable and fun form of hotwifing - MFM DP/Tag Team sessions. I will though typically make an excuse to leave the room for awhile - it seems to make the guys more comfortable. Sometimes I watch through the crack in the door, usually I listen from downstairs, sometimes I set the video recorder on for all three of us, or just her and her FB. I'm a lucky man because she doesn't hold anything back with me in the room. Including telling them what perfect cocks they have, fuck me harder, etc.. I love it.

Those are the 3 forms of HW play for us. We're planning for her to stay with him for the weekend to help him pack and get ready for his move in a few weeks - She says they will cam their activity to me - that will be a first.
Somewhere between wrong-doing and right-doing is a king size bed, I will meet you there --Rumi

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:51 pm

What I don't understand is why only 10/379 visitors to this thread have voted. It's anonymous and should include virtually all options. It's fine not to leave any comment. But please vote!
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:03 pm

zorro wrote:What I don't understand is why only 10/379 visitors to this thread have voted. It's anonymous and should include virtually all options. It's fine not to leave any comment. But please vote!
10? I see 101 votes, which means at least 34 voters. (Unfortunately the forum poll software doesn't count "voters", but "votes", making it impossible to distinguish between three voters each voting for a different choice, or a single voter picking all three. Thus you can't really tell anything from the results, since you don't even know the number of participants!)

Considering it's a 'voluntary' poll on and open forum, that's not such a bad participation rate.
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:12 pm

You are right, RR! There are only 10 comments, and that's a fair response for most any thread on the open forum. Don't know how many people have actually voted, but it is far less than 100%. The distribution is very, very interesting. It suggests that most HW couples have the wife play solo. Awesome. Different from us (she hasn't chosen to play solo -- yet -- despite being given the green light). But maybe the couples who include solo play know something we don't. When I was but a SM FB, playing with the wife solo occasionally happened but mostly it was MFM or at least same room sex. And when I was in an open relationship, it was never as interesting to hear about a partner's play with another guy I had not met than to see her at play accepting cock.

Such an interesting lifestyle.

all4g
Virgin

Unread post by all4g » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:49 pm

zorro wrote:What I don't understand is why only 10/379 visitors to this thread have voted. It's anonymous and should include virtually all options. It's fine not to leave any comment. But please vote!
I suspect that on any thread there are a lot more visits by wankers, er, I mean, lurkers, than visits by doers. Be thankful the wannabes are honest enough not to vote on what they wished was happening for them.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:14 pm

all4g wrote:
I suspect that on any thread there are a lot more visits by wankers, er, I mean, lurkers, than visits by doers. Be thankful the wannabes are honest enough not to vote on what they wished was happening for them.
True, but there was deliberately room to leave for the wannabes to express their presence.

An interesting poll might be how wannabes would want to have their wife play if she were open enough to do what the women would do what the guys wish they would. Stuff for another thread.

Plus, we are all probably wankers, since something like 90% of guys supposedly jerk off.

Mrs_Butterfly
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Mrs_Butterfly » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:02 pm

MrsJms wrote:you don't really have a spread sheet, do you?
I absolutely do. Name, date, where I met them from, a counter of how many "days" we were together, and Solo, MFM, or MF-MF. I also have some other info when I have it. Marital status, occupation, age bracket. I can tell you how many months/years I have seen a FB, and how many times we have been together. I have never tracked what I wore because that gets out of the easy usage of a spread sheet.
Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
Proverb

Mrs Butterfly

Nice Smile
Trainable

Unread post by Nice Smile » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:21 am

Mrs_Butterfly wrote:
I absolutely do. Name, date, where I met them from, a counter of how many "days" we were together, and Solo, MFM, or MF-MF. I also have some other info when I have it. Marital status, occupation, age bracket. I can tell you how many months/years I have seen a FB, and how many times we have been together. I have never tracked what I wore because that gets out of the easy usage of a spread sheet.
Do you analyze the data with pivot tables? VBLookup?
Nice Smile, Chicago

Puro-chile
Experienced

Unread post by Puro-chile » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:37 pm

Wife started with me watching and has slowly evolved into going "solo" with her current bf. She will give me details later, after I'm fed (creampie). She also used to require condoms, but since she knows her bf really well, he gets to go bareback.

wlk
Virgin

Unread post by wlk » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:35 am

Mrs_Butterfly wrote:So, checking my spread sheet.... 76% solo, 22% MFM, and 2% each playing with a partner in separate rooms.

We started exclusively MFM, then tried swinging, and now have migrated to solo play. I guess I should have placed more votes.
Would love to see the spreadsheet.

sexyhotwife
Virgin

Unread post by sexyhotwife » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:39 am

I tried to vote but the poll station closed by the time I got to it. So now I'll just have to place a comment in where I would have voted. My HW plans to play solo for any future encounters. In the past we have always played together with MFM, but we have both decided that we want to try things a little bit different if she ever comes across a guy that she wants to be with.

Aynsley
Pervert

Unread post by Aynsley » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:09 pm

Hmmm...I'm willing to bet that Mr.JmsJms would rather like YOU have a spreadsheet.
:D

Texman2045
Trainable

Unread post by Texman2045 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:38 am

She plays alone but nearly always tells me that it will be `a boyfriend day' for her...and then I will often hear at least a little about her latest adventure later.
She has only allowed me very limited watching in the years I've been sharing her.

Poptart
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Poptart » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:54 am

Am always surprised by the seeming low numbers of wives who videotape or otherwise record for hubby[/color][/quote]

Two things. First I can't answer the poll because my situation is this: My husband is there probably 75 per cent of the time. He can't always be present for a variety of reasons but he is always aware of when I am playing even if he isn't there.

Second, when I go to play - I go to play. I have no interest in cameras at the best of time that is my husband's interest. When he is present and my flavor of the week doesn't mind, hub takes pics. If he isn't there I could care less about photography. I'm there to have fun. I am not about to break off every 15 min to text someone or change a camera angle. When my husband is present, there are blocks of time when he doesn't have much to do anyway so he can fiddle with a camera. Once I get into playing I am into playing and don't give a damn about pics or anything else. Perhaps that is why Wittold finds such a low number of wives who video tape or record. This is about sex not making movies.
Of all my many sins, I love those of the flesh the best.

myschyfnmayhem
Prepubescent

Unread post by myschyfnmayhem » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:32 am

She used to play alone but now demands MFMs. She has my full permission to play alone and has said she may in the right situation but if the FB isn't down with a 3some after the first play session she'll stop playing with him.