My wife is pregnant

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Would you want your HW to see the FB while pregnant?

Hell yes
66%
Not sure
8%
No
12%
I fantasize about the child being his
14%

Total votes: 452

gruenberg
Pervert

Re: My wife is pregnant

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:00 pm

allengt wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:45 am
Wonderfultoo wrote:I am surprised there is hardly any mention of the child in this thread. This thread should be about the child, not about horniness or magnums.
This site is not about children, and the question was only if a woman, his wife or any, should fuck other men while pregnant. There are plenty of sites on the net where you can discuss children and what is best for them.
allengt, thank you for this clarification
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:06 pm

my wife had sex with her boss while being pregnant. they had an affair and didn`t stop during her pregnancy. she was very submissive to him and he was much older then her. my wife being rather petite with a growing belly must drove him nuts.

i know she enjoyed it very much, being with him and fortunatly her pregnancy was easy without any complications.

now we have a beautiful healthy daughter and i am very happy.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:15 pm

For about 6 months we thought my wife was pregnant with her boyfriends baby and she continued to have sex with him. When we discovered it was my baby he seemed to lose interest and they saw less of each other.

While we thought it was his I was turned on by him cuddling her and caressing her belly as much as they’re love making.

insertomit
Experienced

Unread post by insertomit » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:27 pm

My wife was seeing a married man and he loved fucking her when she was pregnant with our 2nd child. He had a very thick cock which we joked would help her with the delivery.

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:20 am

If the sex with her BF was good for her, I would definitely want her to continue. She would too!!!

CURVYWIFE
Experienced

Unread post by CURVYWIFE » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:57 am

Fascinating subject. Even thought mine is too old for this (she is turning 50) I always thought what would that mean if she accepted to be impregnated by another? Any thoughts ? I do not mean about the baby etc, I am more interested to knowing about her "level" of freedom/sexuality/hotwife if morally she was open for that ? Any thoughts ?
Please don't answer if not respectful and/or all what you have to share are cock pics

mmcnx2
Experienced

Unread post by mmcnx2 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:47 am

I got introduced to Hotwifing by a coworker/friend. His wife was pregnant and he did not think she was attractive after she started to show. Watching a B movie one night after dinner at their place, she joked about the lady in the movie and how it was the closest she had come to sex in weeks. He said she was fat, I said she was hot, and he said well if I liked it I should fuck her. I jokingly said I'd take her up on it in a heart beat and the next thing I know she is nude on my lap and we fucked from that night until about a week before she had the baby. She was always horny and on weekends I'd stay at their place and we'd fuck 3-4 times a day.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:52 am

SSQ wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:31 pm
If you're not keeping the baby, why does he need to know? And what difference does it make if she's fucking him?

Sounds kind of odd that you think she's showing at 6 weeks, too.
This is correct.
Everything about this sounds odd. She knows she is having an abortion - why wait? She has a prescription for birth control but she's waiting to get the abortion? Doesn't make a lot of sense. Even the poll choices he posted don't make sense for this situation.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:26 am

Not to throw a damper on the party, but....assume two things -----> 1. You decide to keep the baby. 2. The bull (or the FB) is indeed the father.

What do you know, if anything, about his genetic history?

Just two examples ------------>

1. Back in 2007 or so (I think that was the year) I learned certain things about some relatives on my mother's side of the family (cousins, second
cousins, etc) that made my realize, that far more likely than not, I'm carrying some genes that could really mess up any biological children that I were to have. And I didn't find that out until my mid-forties.

2. My late forties, Mr. Alzheimer comes to visit my father. Several years later, he passes on. Four years after that, his sister passes on with the same thing. And, this is the disease that took my grandfather on my father's side, but it's not until my late 40's, I see that there is a genetic pattern here.

Do you all see where I'm going with this?

CURVYWIFE
Experienced

Unread post by CURVYWIFE » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:42 am

Mine just told me that she went without pills nor condoms with last 2 bulls but she was already in her 48-49
Please don't answer if not respectful and/or all what you have to share are cock pics

MMAN1
Virgin

Unread post by MMAN1 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:56 pm

As she's already pregnant not many risk. For me, I made her that way and a date just happened and she went out with him. At the time we were not sure for about another week, but yes she was pregnate when she fucked another man. Made her sore, not from size but just not that exciting for her.

sunnyme999
Virgin

Unread post by sunnyme999 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:14 pm

sunnyme999 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:12 pm