Question for Hotwives about your cock size preference

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Which statement best describes your hot wife?

1. Now that I have had a big cock, I cannot go back to small cocks
25%
2. I prefer big cock but I can enjoy fucking small cocks
43%
3. Size doesn't matter, I enjoy fucking cocks of all sizes
30%
4. I prefer to fuck smaller cocks
2%

Total votes: 397

MichelleBelle_420
Prepubescent

Re: Question for Hotwives about your cock size preference

Unread post by MichelleBelle_420 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:05 pm

Well well well... You just can't tell. Well, well, well My Michelle.........................
Last edited by MichelleBelle_420 on Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:43 pm

MichelleBelle_420 wrote:Wow! I just might need a private tutoring session.
Welcome to OHW, MichelleBelle_420.

:)

Mia

Liese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Liese » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:13 pm

For me, it's all good. I get so many orgasms from so many different touches. Toys, fingers, oral, combinations. For inside my pussy, I like things to be 'right-sized', or big enough to hit my gspot and ring my bell, without being so big they cause discomfort.
Somebody should be told
My libido hasn't been controlled

MichelleBelle_420
Prepubescent

Unread post by MichelleBelle_420 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:04 pm

Mia wrote:
MichelleBelle_420 wrote:Wow! I just might need a private tutoring session.
Welcome to OHW, MichelleBelle_420.

:)

Mia
Thank you Mia, very odd for me indeed. I'm sure most of you know what I mean...
    ~M~

hotwivesrgr8
    Prepubescent

Unread post by hotwivesrgr8 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:16 am

My wife's ex boyfriend was long (8 inches) but thin. We are totally honest with each other so when she tells me that she had a hard time orgasming with him I believe her. I am the opposite, around 6 inches but unusually thick. She orgasms with me (mainly in doggy) and says her perfect size for a dick would be her ex's length and my girth lol. But she did say that if she finds the guy hot she'll fuck him no matter his size.

4herpleasure89
    OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:31 pm

I am over 7" so we both prefer she plays with larger men. Very few are smaller than me.

IadmireHWs
    Prepubescent

Unread post by IadmireHWs » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:30 am

hotwivesrgr8 wrote:My wife's ex boyfriend was long (8 inches) but thin. We are totally honest with each other so when she tells me that she had a hard time orgasming with him I believe her. I am the opposite, around 6 inches but unusually thick. She orgasms with me (mainly in doggy) and says her perfect size for a dick would be her ex's length and my girth lol. But she did say that if she finds the guy hot she'll fuck him no matter his size.
    Well hello! I'm both long and thick. Anywhere near this zipcode: 01239?

FWBinIndy
    Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by FWBinIndy » Mon May 09, 2016 5:51 pm

Hubby is right at 6". I've had bigger and smaller. While larger does seem to "fill the space" more (and that's really nice!) my latest FWB is actually a bit smaller than hubby. That doesn't stop us from having amazingly hot almost frantically lustful fuck sessions that leave me gasping, sweating, and laying in a puddle of my own fluids from massive multiple squirting orgasms. He pushes allof my buttons - intelligent, funny, kind, artistic, and smokin' hot even when clothed.

CoupleFun555
    Player

Unread post by CoupleFun555 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:44 pm

She has found out recently that she thoroughly enjoys penises in the 8 1/2 to 9 1/2 range with good thickness. Still, she enjoys all sizes if the she likes the person.

sara c
    Player

Unread post by sara c » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:05 pm

Big and thick.

36DDwife
    OHW Addict

Unread post by 36DDwife » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:42 pm

So...by my math...70% of the ladies who responded to this poll were either #1 or #2. Looks like big cocks rule contrary to all of the crowing from the VHW’s about size doesn’t matter.

Farmgirl
    Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:01 pm

36DDwife wrote:
    Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:42 pm
    So...by my math...70% of the ladies who responded to this poll were either #1 or #2. Looks like big cocks rule contrary to all of the crowing from the VHW’s about size doesn’t matter.
    I would never say that size doesn't ever matter. It just matters mostly to men. :roll: :lol:

36DDwife
    OHW Addict

Unread post by 36DDwife » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:23 am

Farmgirl wrote:
    Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:01 pm
    36DDwife wrote:
    I would never say that size doesn't ever matter. It just matters mostly to men. :roll: :lol:
    I disagree. Obviously it matters to women just as much. This poll is evidence of that.

Reminds me of an old sex joke: “During sex my wife said gimme 12 inches of cock & make it hurt. So I pumped it 4 times & punched her in the nose.”

2inUPMichigan
    VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:20 am

36DDwife wrote:
    Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:23 am
    Farmgirl wrote:
    36DDwife wrote:
    I disagree. Obviously it matters to women just as much. This poll is evidence of that.

Reminds me of an old sex joke: “During sex my wife said gimme 12 inches of cock & make it hurt. So I pumped it 4 times & punched her in the nose.”
    This poll has 241 votes and there is no way to determine if the members voting were men or women. If it was men voting there is no way to determine if they did so based on what they want or based on an actual conversation with their wife about what she wants.

Polls only give you an idea about the views of the people responding to the poll, nothing else.

LOL - just re-read the options and there is no option for average? 🙄
    Last edited by 2inUPMichigan on Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

JA Thornbird
    Virgin

Unread post by JA Thornbird » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:02 am

My wife and I have discussed this many times. She says she really likes my size for fucking, which is 8" long and 6" in circumference. But she also says giving me a BJ is difficult and very tiring, and would prefer smaller when doing that. She also says she would be worried about longer than me because initially when we fucked I would accidentally hit her cervix which was uncomfortable (different positions, style, and attention to detail remedied that issue). And finally, although we haven't actually consummated the HW status, her 'ideal' guy to hook up with outside the marriage would be smaller than me, perhaps 6". Or at least that has been her consistent message to me.

XYAlpha

Unread post by XYAlpha » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:05 am

It's an interesting question. If someone asked me which gun is my favorite I would answer, depends on what I'm hunting!

I would surmise that a woman would appreciate a smaller cock for blowjobs, thinner for anal, and perhaps larger for PIV.

That being said, my HW liked bigger than me occasionally because it was "occasionally"..

She said she would not want a big one all the time and that mine was a good size for a lot of routine fucking. A little over 6 inches but a crazy big head. A Swiss Army Knife cock...

She was absolutely wrecked by a guy sporting 5"...

So, I'm not sure a single answer is appropriate. Depends on what she is hunting!

XY

Farmgirl
    Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:23 pm

36DDwife wrote:
    Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:23 am
    Farmgirl wrote:
    36DDwife wrote:

Common sense is that the majority of responses to the poll were from men and the poll proves nothing.
    A simple search reveals that with rare exception, polls about dick size, cock size, hung, etc. are drawn up by men. The same type of search shows that threads about cock size, etc. are posted by men. The responses to such threads by men vastly outnumber those by women.
    Fantasizing about cock size is by and large a male thing.
    Do some women like cocks with some size? Of course some do. I have a friend that posts regularly on this site that likes bigger ones. She is a woman that likes posting about what she enjoys. She is not a man projecting his fantasy on women.
    I get that many men fantasize about big cocks. That's okay. But rather than projecting your fantasy on women open a thread where you can talk about your desires with out projecting them on us.
    We are quite capable of knowing what we like and want without you telling us that we should agree with your fantasy. After all we really live this lifestyle.

Happyjohnson
    Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:45 pm

Well said Farmgirl.

sara c
    Player

Unread post by sara c » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:48 pm

8 inches, or 7 and thick. One young guy here who actually lived near me propositioned me but told me he had 6, so I declined.

Teuvoo
    Virgin

Unread post by Teuvoo » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:30 am

Im aware that interrest in really big ones was initially my idea. I used to dream about my wife with a huge cock. Since we started to swing she didn't meet any endowed men and we spoke about that. She didn't mind but was also aware about my fantasy and played along.
    After some time we shifted to hotwifing and her interrest in more dominant men grow. Eventually we met this awesome guy who was a true gentleman, funny and polite with nice buddy and long and thick cock. She was really into him and she also was excited about his endowement as was I. Turned out she had an amazing night with him and her first orgasm from penetration. After that size became her interrest also.
    She doesnt pick her playmates only based on cock size but it sure is one criteria.
    So for us its mutual interrest.

4herpleasure89
    OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:06 am

Farmgirl wrote:
    36DDwife wrote:

I think it matters to men who are watching as it is more visually appealing. But there is little doubt that it matters to a significant amount of woman as well, probably more than will say so here.

Farmgirl
    Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:08 pm

4herpleasure89 wrote:
    Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:06 am
    Farmgirl wrote:
    36DDwife wrote:

I think it matters to men who are watching as it is more visually appealing. But there is little doubt that it matters to a significant amount of woman as well, probably more than will say so here.

Finally, a breath of fresh air! A man that knows so much about women.

4herpleasure89
    OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:51 pm

I don’t think either one of us is in a position to speak for all woman actually. Fortunately, I didn’t.

SouthernCuck
    Trainable

Unread post by SouthernCuck » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:18 am

I answered for my wife. She has played with guys that have had smaller cocks, but she really loves a thick cock. Im not very big by the way. I would rather watch her struggle to take a large cock also. She definitely cums so much harder when a big thick cock poundes her.

armyguyot1
    Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:36 am

Welcome to the forum SouthernCuck.