Kissing hubby after oral with another man

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Hot or Not?

Very hot! I want to do that
45%
I have already done that and enjoyed it
50%
No I would never do that
3%
No that is disgusting
2%

Total votes: 957

DrKenRamie
Virgin

Re: Kissing hubby after oral with another man

Unread post by DrKenRamie » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:33 am

Daddydom just said basically what I was thinking. My wife makes it a point to kiss me passionately just as soon after as possible.

She is always happy and excited at the moment and I have always noticed that her mouth is much hotter (temperature wise) and super wet and relaxed feeling. It makes for some intense reconnecting moments.

She is real picky about her friends and as others have said, I have never noticed anything gross or weird, maybe a light hint of salt on occasion.

Afterwords I do find myself wiping my lips and tongue off a lot when no one is looking ! Ha
To have a hotwife you do not need a husband who wants his wife to have sex with others, you need a wife who wants to have sex with others.

kcred1
Virgin

Unread post by kcred1 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:37 am

I voted incorrect. Heck yes I kiss my wife after a BJ. If she still has the steamy load in her mouth, it gets shared.
Redshub

jagman1957
Experienced

Unread post by jagman1957 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:47 pm

cat797cdn wrote:I've kissed my wife after shes sucked on a guys cock, didnt see the big deal. He never came in her mouth or anywhere on/in her at that point. If he had cum, I never would have kissed her...not my thing.
I agree if the question had said "after he came in her mouth" then I would say I would have to wait for a while... not sure how long, but long enough.. but I would love to kiss her deeply after she sucked him.

hubby11
Prepubescent

Unread post by hubby11 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:50 am

Love tasting my wifes lovers cum. Whether it is creampie cleanup or tasting it from her mouth with a sensuous kiss. It is wonderful.

lilboy

Unread post by lilboy » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:30 am

I have done it.... was hot!

DCharles
Trainable

Unread post by DCharles » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:00 am

I would definitely kiss my fiance after she had given another guy a blow job. There is no time that I would not kiss her! She is extremely hot and turns me on like crazy!

Khadija88
Virgin

Unread post by Khadija88 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:38 pm

If hubby is bi and down for it, sure. Otherwise ? Nope.
“I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I don’t mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated.”
― Anaïs Nin

redoak031
Prepubescent

Unread post by redoak031 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:49 am

As a bull, I love that, cumming in her mouth and then have her kiss him. One of my favorite things was I was having an affair with a married woman and she told me that sometimes after giving me oral, she would go home and kiss her husband, who did not know she was having an affair.

Luvsboobs1904
Virgin

Unread post by Luvsboobs1904 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:02 am

I love to make out with my wife after she's given oral to someone else.
I remember the first time after she sucked someone's dick she came home and wanted to wash off and brush her teeth. I told her to forget that and just come to bed. I could still smell him on her as we made out and fucked. It was very hot knowing what he had just done

yeldarb
Prepubescent

Unread post by yeldarb » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:40 am

I've often kissed her after she's sucked and licked and kissed another guy; but not yet immediately after he's come in her mouth - but we would both love to do that as we already kiss immediatly if I come in her mouth, and she loves that "spunky kissing" we call it (imaginative huh?!).

Funlover1983
Prepubescent

Unread post by Funlover1983 » Tue May 13, 2014 4:27 pm

I have always been happy to kiss my wife after she has been sucking someone's cock. Indeed in threesomes she will often break from sucking to kiss me then go back to sucking.

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Tue May 13, 2014 5:11 pm

Funlover1983 wrote:I have always been happy to kiss my wife after she has been sucking someone's cock. Indeed in threesomes she will often break from sucking to kiss me then go back to sucking.
Welcome to OHW, Funlover1983.

:)

Mia

TinasHub
Prepubescent

Unread post by TinasHub » Wed May 14, 2014 7:58 am

I would happily kiss her after she gave another man a blow job. We do that now after she gives me head!

agawim
Trainable

Unread post by agawim » Wed May 14, 2014 8:16 am

OMG you are all such kinky people, I feel right at home! :D

BigL
Virgin

Unread post by BigL » Wed May 14, 2014 8:50 am

I find it very hot when wifey kisses hubby after sucking my big cock , it's even hot when there's some precum / cum on her lips .. Keeps me Rock hard .. Kudos to all you good cuck's!! Keep it Up..
Nothing's hotter them being with a married women.
My pics : http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=30456

kcred1
Virgin

Unread post by kcred1 » Wed May 14, 2014 8:58 am

Brings back the memory of Red coming home late. When I greated her at the door, she gave me a hot steamy kiss. I asked her what she had been doing out so late. She just laughed, don't you know the taste of Jim's cum yet?
Redshub

BigL
Virgin

Unread post by BigL » Wed May 14, 2014 9:03 am

kcred1 wrote:Brings back the memory of Red coming home late. When I greated her at the door, she gave me a hot steamy kiss. I asked her what she had been doing out so late. She just laughed, don't you know the taste of Jim's cum yet?
Redshub

Lol .. Very hot
Nothing's hotter them being with a married women.
My pics : http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=30456

Funlover1983
Prepubescent

Unread post by Funlover1983 » Tue May 20, 2014 1:56 pm

Mia wrote:
Funlover1983 wrote:I have always been happy to kiss my wife after she has been sucking someone's cock. Indeed in threesomes she will often break from sucking to kiss me then go back to sucking.
Welcome to OHW, Funlover1983.

:)

Mia
Thanks Mia looking forward to being a member

here4u
Player

Unread post by here4u » Tue May 20, 2014 6:09 pm

LOL, it must be my mind, but somehow I was seeing this as kissing a cuck hubby after he fluffed the bull.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue May 20, 2014 8:52 pm

Very hot and mainly because the wife is almost in a trans at that point. She has swallowed the load and may have some remnants of it but she is so fucking hot at that point. Her kisses are always hot but nothing compared to after she has done a blow job and taken a load and swallowed.

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:03 pm

I love to see my blonde wife sucking a big black cock and she loves doing it in front of me. She rubs the head on her lips to get a precum lip gloss and then we kiss. The feeling and taste of another man's cock on my wife is intoxicating! She goes back to sucking him, and I kneel beside her rubbing her pussy until she makes him cum in her mouth. Watching his cock pulse in her mouth as he shoots his cum in my wife is soooo hot! She doesn't swallow, she lets his cum run out on her lips and her chin and she drools big gobs down onto her breasts. I kiss her cummy lips and we swirl our tongues together in the cum bath that's in her mouth while I spread his cum all over her breasts with my hands. I love to feel and taste another man's cum in and on my wife. I enjoy sucking his cock too, but I prefer for him to shoot off in her.

MikNik
Prepubescent

Unread post by MikNik » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:16 pm

I have experienced this several times with a few different women. Mostly with my knowledge at the time but I know there have been a few times that I wasn't of aware until after and for some reason looking back I think those were the hottest times. My favourite was when my first serious gf at the time disappeared while I was having a house party. I couldn't find her in the house and had just went outside to go and look for her when she came walking out of the schoolyard across the street with a friend of mine. It was dark out but I could tell she was tipsy and she looked a bit disheveled. It was summertime so she was dressed in a pair of short-shorts, a flimsy little blouse and a pair of white gladiator style sandals that showed off her pretty feet. I asked her where they had been and she explained that there had been some sort of fight between a couple of our friends and they had gone to make sure one of them was ok. She could tell I was mad so she walked up and hugged me and then gave me a very aggressive, passionate kiss while my friend walked away smirking and headed back into the party. Later on that night I noticed grass stains on her knees and when I asked her about it she just said she had fallen in the dark schoolyard from having too much to drink. I didn't really believe her but I couldn't prove anything so I let the issue go and it wasn't until a few months down the road when she really admitted to me what was going on between them and how she really felt about him that she had admitted to messing around with him that night in the schoolyard and getting him all hot and bothered. When she told him they had better get back he grabbed her hand and put it on the hard throbbing bulge in his pants and said "You're not gonna leave me like this are you?" Well needless to say my sweet little girlfriend being the caring angel that she is dropped to her knees and gave him a fantastic blowjob making sure she swallowed every drop of his cum... As for kissing me afterwards? She told me that she knew Mike would like watching her kiss me with the remnants of his cum still in her mouth... When I finally did find out I tried to be mad but was overwhelmingly turned on by how slutty and horny my sexy little Catholic girl had been and if I remember right I devoured her pussy for hours that night...

Silverback
Virgin

Unread post by Silverback » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:39 pm

My then 25 YO wife loved having cum in her mouth. She sucked my best friends cock after I had told her many times that I thought it would be hot. I didn't know it yet though, but she had just seduced him while I was out of the house. I had a feeling that something was up, since I got home and he was there with her on the sofa, and she was wearing a short leather skirt, bra and super high fuck me heels. When I came into the room, she came over to me and gave me a big wet kiss on the lips. Marc excused himself and left pretty abruptly. Maria saw him to the door, then came back and told me in an ecstatic voice that she had just sucked Marc's cock twice. She told me she had been sucking him off as I came into the house and that he had just pumped a load into her mouth as I opened the door. It was only then that I realized why that kiss had been so juicy and wet.

couple73
Prepubescent

Unread post by couple73 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:50 pm

I have done it and I'd do it again :).

My wife has promised me to sit on my face for a clean-up next time somebody gives her a creampie. Thinking about that makes me so horny...

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:12 pm

Is it the creampie or that hot piece of ass in your avatar? It would get you going either way.