Another man's baby

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
lovinghusband
Pervert

Re: Another man's baby

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:14 am

One week after being ravished by her black lover, Tina was ready to be carnally reclaimed by me. Her bruises were clearing up and her pussy was in good enough shape to receive me.

We spent the next couple of weeks fucking almost every night, and we were both very verbal during these fuck sessions, talking mostly about Tina's relationship with Rick.

I emphasized to my wife the importance of being open and transparent about her interactions and communications with her lover. I reiterated to her that I had no objections to her having a love affair with Rick as long as we maintained a steady and communicative relationship as husband and wife.

I asked my wife for clarification about the proposed scenario where Rick would get to 'fuck her as and when he likes' and I would get to 'fuck his wife as and when I like'. Tina explained that this would be almost equivalent to Rick and me having a wife and a mistress each.

I told Tina that this kind of arrangement could lead to lots of complications. But she countered that we could always come out of it if the situation appeared to be leading towards any problem in our marriage.

At the end of May I was transferred to another department and my work schedule required me to be frequently out of town. Tina was unable to accompany me on these trips as she had her own work commitments.

Throughout the month of June I was away from home for three to five days a week. After my second stint away from home, Tina asked me, as we lay in bed after a round of hot sex, if it would be okay for her to meet Rick in my absence. I expressed my concern for her safety and told her that I did not feel comfortable leaving her at Rick's disposal while I was away.

The following week when I returned home from my third away-from-home stint I could sense that Tina had not paid heed to my advice. Her body language betrayed her shameless falsehood. She did not seem very keen to be intimate and made up various excuses to keep her distance from me. A quick check through the laundry baskets revealed that she had been using all her sexiest undergarments while I was not around. The most incriminating evidence for my wife's infidelity was the familiar unmistakable smell of semen in the bedroom.

I was a hundred percent sure that my wife had got Rick over to our place while I was away. I was not interested in getting into any kind of tiff with her. After all, it was I who had encouraged her to further develop her relationship with him. But I had expected her to be transparent about it.

In the last week of June, I had the pleasant surprise of receiving a call from Vera. She was wondering why we had begun to avoid them. I explained to her my situation with regard to my work trips. She asked if Tina was accompanying me on my trips. When she heard that I was going all alone for my work trips, she was rather surprised.

“Has your wife got something going with another guy?” Vera asked me in a matter-of-fact way. When I did not give her a very convincing answer, she did not push me further on that issue but wondered if I would give in to the temptation of having the company of another woman while away from home.

To cut the story short, I ended up spending three nights with Vera a hundred miles away from home. On the very first day, I asked her about Dan and her son and how she could get away from them without risking any complications. I was shocked to hear that she encouraged a close relationship between her somewhat naive husband and their rather seductive maid to the extent that Dan never questioned his wife with regard to her whereabouts.

“Dan is with the maid; I am with you; and I'm sure Tina is with another man,” I heard Vera say as I eased her panties down her thighs in the hotel room, “There is no way that your wife is going to sleep alone for so many days while you are away.”

Vera slept while I was at work during the day, so she was fresh and full of energy through the night. She gave me three full nights of sexual bliss. With my work schedule during the day and our fuck marathons at night I had hardly a wink of sleep over the three days.

In addition to the hot fucks, we also talked a lot, mainly about our sexual relationships. Vera insisted that there was no way that Tina did not have a lover. She also suggested the possibility that Tina could have multiple lovers. I simply feigned ignorance.

Vera also told me that Tina was very much into anal sex. Her husband Dan, who had fucked Tina on a number of occasions, was her source of this information. She was very surprised that I did not have much experience screwing my wife's ass.

Before we headed home, Vera promised that she would keep me company on all my future work trips. We exchanged a deep passionate kiss as she was about to get into her car.

No one was home when I got back. Tina's car was parked in the driveway but she was not around. I freshened up and spent some time checking out the house. There were no obvious signs of recent sexual activity in the master bedroom or anywhere else in the house.

It was already getting a little dark outside with the sun settling behind the trees when I stood gazing out of the front window wondering where my wife was. It was then that a familiar-looking car appeared and slowed down as if about to stop in front of the house. Suddenly the driver hit the accelerator and sped away with the tires screeching. Only then did I realize that it was Rick's car.

Not more than ten minutes later, Tina appeared on the sidewalk in front of the house and strode casually up the driveway towards our front door.

“Where have you been?” I asked her as I shut the door after letting her in.

“With Rick,” she replied very matter-of-factly.

“With Rick?” I asked, “Doing what?”

“Doing what comes best between a man and his woman.”

“You mean the two of you have been fucking while I was away?”

“Well that's one way of putting it, but actually we have been making love, and he has been extremely romantic for the past three days. And I have made sure that his every need is fully taken care of.”

The bulge in my crotch betrayed my inner feelings as I took her in my arms and kissed her with utmost passion and love.
Our Ongoing Story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28655

Our Picture Thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54264

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:02 am

I should have been angry … I should have been jealous … but no, here I was, very obviously aroused by my wife's forthright confessions …

“You were with Rick for the past three days?” I asked as I stripped her naked.

“Yes … and three nights ...”

“In spite of the fact that I had cautioned you against it ...”

“You were the one who lit the fire in my pussy … now there's no turning back … the fire of passion is raging through every cell of my body … I need sex … I need love … I need a man like Rick who knows how to really use me … use my body … to the fullest ...”

Tina had never before been so blunt in expressing her desire for sex with other men … now she was specifically telling me point-blank that she needed to be fucked by her black lover and there was nothing that I could do about it.

I carried Tina up the stairs to our bedroom, and we fucked like there was no tomorrow. Each time I dipped into her cum-filled pussy, my cock throbbed at the thought of how Rick must have shot load after load of his very fertile seed into the depths of her sacred womb.

And Tina had emphasized earlier that she and Rick had “been making love” and not just fucking, and Rick had been “extremely romantic”. As I slammed my engorged cock into my openly unfaithful wife's cunt, I kept imagining how her black lover must have possessed her as his own woman as he held her close and kissed her while she surrendered herself physically and mentally to him and gave him all her love … I kept imagining how my wife must have opened her legs to offer herself to him … letting his big black cock sink into her … tearing to shreds her sacred marital vows to breed her as his own ...

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:17 pm

Hi,
as always your description is very hot and exciting, no doubt about it. I always looking forward to your updates.
I know, I know I keep repeating myself, but I'm still unsure, if I should feel happy or kind of sad for you about this all, I mean, there are probabely reasonable doubts if these developments are really "healthy" for your marriage?
You and Tina talked about the importance of communication, of being open and honest. So, why has Tina the need to go behind your back and against your wishes at times, or am I completely wrong about that?
If I remember correctly in an earlier post you said that you and Tina don't talk about your feelings for eachother that often, it's more non-verbal between the both of you. But have you talked a little more about Tina's feelings for Rick, especially in perspective what she's feeling for you?

Again, some questions, I hope they aren't too intrusive. I also hope we don't have to wait too long for your next post. Take care.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:58 am

MaxCargo wrote:Hi,
as always your description is very hot and exciting, no doubt about it. I always looking forward to your updates.
I know, I know I keep repeating myself, but I'm still unsure, if I should feel happy or kind of sad for you about this all, I mean, there are probabely reasonable doubts if these developments are really "healthy" for your marriage?
You and Tina talked about the importance of communication, of being open and honest. So, why has Tina the need to go behind your back and against your wishes at times, or am I completely wrong about that?
If I remember correctly in an earlier post you said that you and Tina don't talk about your feelings for eachother that often, it's more non-verbal between the both of you. But have you talked a little more about Tina's feelings for Rick, especially in perspective what she's feeling for you?

Again, some questions, I hope they aren't too intrusive. I also hope we don't have to wait too long for your next post. Take care.
Thanks for your feedback, MaxCargo

I have got used to the fact that my wife is a highly-sexed slut ... she needs lots of cock, preferably extramarital ... and she needs to be used, and even abused, sexually by other men

I also get the impression that she gets more satisfaction out of a 'cheating' type of extramarital relationship rather than a mutually consensual affair ...

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:58 am

As Tina and I lay sprawled in each other's arms in the small hours of the night, I was in a completely confused state of mind. Here was my lovely wife whom I had given total freedom to be fucked by any guy, whom I had even encouraged to be emotionally involved with her lovers … but it appeared as if she preferred the role of a cheating wife and at the same time wanted me to know that she was cheating … I wondered how she would respond if she knew that I too had my way with the irresistible Vera ...

The next day was a Friday, but I had the day off from work after my three-day out-of-town stint. So we slept in and had a very late breakfast, after which we just lazed around on the sofa in the living room. Sometime in the afternoon I gathered enough guts to drop the bombshell. I told Tina that I too had good company for the three nights away from home. She was simply dumbstruck.

“Company?” she mumbled, “What company? Who was it?”

“Vera,” I told her, “She was with me at the hotel throughout my three days there, and she took really good care of me through those lonely nights.”

It struck Tina like a thunderbolt. She was completely lost for words.

HansA
Experienced

Unread post by HansA » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:22 am

lovinghusband wrote: It struck Tina like a thunderbolt.
She was completely lost for words.
So divorce is imminent??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
From Norway...
The land of the fjords and the midnight sun...

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:52 am

Dear HansA

Thanks for your response ...

Let me remind you that we are in this lifestyle for that extra oomph ... divorce is nowhere on our agenda ...

The ups and downs of our roller coaster journey add to the thrill of this wonderful lifestyle ...

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:22 am

“Bloody bitch … how dare she do it with you behind my back ...” my wife spluttered when she got her words back, “What about her husband?”

“He's got the maid,” I told her, restraining my voice, “So now we've each got someone to be with.”

“What about Helen?”

“Who's Helen?”

“Rick's wife … she's supposed to be yours.”

“I've never seen or met her. I don't know her.”

“We're supposed to go out next weekend … foursome … double date ...”

“I didn't know that. Nobody told me anything about next weekend.”

After some persuasion, I agreed to go along with her plan to introduce Helen to me. Tina told me that there was no way I would reject Rick's wife as a potential fuck buddy. She also reassured me that I could still continue my liaisons with Vera.

I got the impression that my wife was willing to go to any lengths to ensure that her relationship with Rick was not disrupted.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:53 am

The following week I was scheduled to be away from home for only two days but I told Tina that I was working out of town for three days. I took a day off from work to spend an extra 24 hours with Vera. That also gave Tina an extra day to be with her lover.

I had a really good time with Vera especially on the last day. We enjoyed almost every different variation of sexual play including anal sex. Vera proved to be a master at fulfilling my carnal needs. On the third night, she lay herself naked at my disposal and offered her physical body to me to do as I pleased.

Vera told me that she had told her husband about her relationship with me. He had absolutely no objections as long as he could spend quality time with the maid.

I hinted to Vera that I also had suspicions about my wife's fidelity. She encouraged me not to disrupt any extramarital involvement my wife might have with other men.

“Let her get some good fucks,” she advised me, “It will keep her off your back. And don't worry, I'll take care of all your needs.”

When I returned home this time, Rick was still at our place fucking my wife on the living room floor. He was pounding her pussy with all his might while she screamed in ecstasy.

Tina always knew how to 'belong' to any man who had his cock stuffed up her cunt. But, as I looked at Rick jerking to shoot his seed into her depths, I wondered if I was gradually losing my wife to this man's big black cock.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:58 am

Hi again,
if I counted right these events have happened about five months ago, end of June/July? Without you revealing too much, has Tina's affair with this Rick guy slow down, at least a little, nowadays?
I would assume the novelity and excitement of every affair, no matter how intense it is, wears off after a while. Anyway, looking forward to your next updates.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:40 am

MaxCargo wrote:Hi again,
if I counted right these events have happened about five months ago, end of June/July? Without you revealing too much, has Tina's affair with this Rick guy slow down, at least a little, nowadays?
I would assume the novelity and excitement of every affair, no matter how intense it is, wears off after a while. Anyway, looking forward to your next updates.
I fully agree with you, MaxCargo
The novelty and excitement does wear off after a while ...
That is why I do not get unduly worked up when my wife seems to be getting out of hand.
In the meantime I try to maximize on fulfilling my own sexual desires ...

Thanks for bringing it to my notice that my updates are somewhat lagging ...

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:20 am

As Tina and Rick lay wrapped in each other in the aftermath of their wild fuck, they showered each other with lots of love and passion. Rick kissed and caressed my wife like she was his greatest love, and Tina reciprocated like she could not live without him.

Countless times I heard my wife openly express her deep love for this other man, urging him not to let his spent cock out of her flooded pussy. Rick responded by pressing his crotch firmly against hers while reassuring her that her body belonged to him only.

Before Rick left, he reminded me of the following weekend's double date.

“You shall be duly rewarded and compensated,” he told me, without actually mentioning anything about his wife.

Later, after I had reclaimed my thoroughly used wife by ramming my cock into her cum-filled cunt, she urged me not to be concerned about what was going on between her and her black lover. She also urged me to go for the double date with an open and positive mind.

wpaman
Experienced

Unread post by wpaman » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:45 am

You are really dragging this out

HansA
Experienced

Unread post by HansA » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:28 am

wpaman wrote:You are really dragging this out
So, who cares... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Patience, grasshopper... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
From Norway...

HansA
Experienced

Unread post by HansA » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:30 am

lovinghusband wrote: Tina reciprocated like she could not live without him.
...while reassuring her that her body belonged to him only.

Later, after I had reclaimed my thoroughly used wife by ramming my cock into her cum-filled cunt,
she urged me not to be concerned about what was going on between her and her black lover.
Yeah, so much for meaning it, but it is great to say it during sex then you are high of lust... :up:
From Norway...

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:33 am

I can easily put it down very fast in a single post in diary style ... it takes more time to write from the heart ...

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:36 am

HansA wrote:
So, who cares... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Patience, grasshopper... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yes HansA ... you are right ... patience ...

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:45 am

HansA wrote:
lovinghusband wrote: Tina reciprocated like she could not live without him.
...while reassuring her that her body belonged to him only.

Later, after I had reclaimed my thoroughly used wife by ramming my cock into her cum-filled cunt,
she urged me not to be concerned about what was going on between her and her black lover.
Yeah, so much for meaning it, but it is great to say it during sex then you are high of lust... :up:
Hearing my wife and her lover openly express their feelings for each other really gets me to a new level of arousal with an intense throbbing hard-on ...

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:31 am

On Saturday evening Tina and I arrived rather early for our double date. Tina had earlier reserved a table for four at the club restaurant. We were ushered to our table and seated next to each other facing the entrance. We sipped prosecco while we waited for the other couple to arrive.

We only had to wait for about fifteen minutes before we spotted Rick at the entrance. And with him was this Chinese-looking girl.

“Who's that Chinese girl?” I asked Tina, trying to keep my voice down, ''I thought he was supposed to come with his wife.”

“That's his wife,” Tina replied, also trying to keep her voice down.

“His wife is Chinese?” I asked.

“Yeah … and she's going to be all yours.”

They were truly an odd couple that were ushered to our table. My wife's black lover stood tall and hefty beside his petite snow-white wife who hardly reached up to his chest.

Rick introduced his wife as Helen. She shook my hand and took her seat directly facing me. Rick gave my wife a hug and kissed her on the lips before sitting down facing her.

I stared at Helen in total disbelief. She was simply beautiful, with a smooth porcelain complexion, a small pointed nose, soft slightly pouted rose-bud lips, passionate and somewhat seductive eyes and long dark glossy hair that reached down to her slender waist. She spoke with a soft and very soothing voice. I knew almost immediately that I had lost my heart to her.

We had an eight-course Chinese dinner with wine, prosecco and Chinese tea to wash down the food. I caught Helen stealing inquisitive looks at me between bites. Sometimes she would give me a soft smile. But she was generally quiet and rather terse in her replies.

My wife and her lover were totally engrossed in each other right from the start. They seemed to have so much to talk about. Sometimes their hands would touch across the table as they talked. I could not help eavesdropping on some of their conversation as I enjoyed the food.
Tina and Rick sounded like two smitten teenagers. They seemed to have a need to keep reassuring each other of their love. They also kept arousing each other by talking about some of the kinky sex which they hoped to enjoy later.

After dinner we adjourned to the bar and dance lounge. While Helen and I sat at the bar, our spouses pounced on each other on the dance floor. Rick took Tina in a tight embrace and clamped his lips over hers. His hands moved all over her back and finally grabbed her by her bottom. I watched him grind his crotch against hers.

“He wants to fuck your wife,” I heard Helen mumble to herself, as Rick began to hump Tina on the dance floor. My wife's pelvis moved in tandem with Rick's, both totally oblivious to the stares of the others on the dance floor.

“He wants to fuck your wife,” Helen said again, this time looking at me.

“Yeah, I know ...” I responded, moving my bar stool closer to hers. I placed my arm around her over her shoulders to draw her face closer to mine. As my lips met hers in a tender kiss, I glanced through the corner of my eye to see the other couple move slowly towards the dimly lit far end of the dance floor.

In the next few blissful moments, our lips melted together in an expression of love and passion. Helen parted her soft lips to let my tongue into the moist recesses of her mouth. She moaned softly as I crushed my mouth against hers.

When our lips parted after what seemed like an eternity, the other couple was gone.

“He wants to fuck your wife,” Helen said for the third time, with a pleading look in her eyes, “And I want you to fuck me … please ...”

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:22 pm

I brought Helen home with me. I could not help feeling anything but love for this lovely girl. As I carried her up the stairs, she had her arms wrapped lovingly around my neck. After laying her on my marriage bed like a bride on her wedding night, I proceeded to strip myself naked.

I had never made love to a Chinese girl before. Looking at Helen lying helplessly on the bed, with anticipation written in her eyes, I felt only one need – the need to be in total union with her. I wanted her to be mine – body, mind and soul.

I got onto the bed and began to undress her.

“Take me ... please ...” she begged in her soft voice, “Make me yours ...”

My eyes lingered briefly over her small breasts with their taut pink nipples. I could not help wondering how she would have endured her little milk pouches being regularly abused by her sexually wild husband.

As I eased her tiny panties down her white thighs, I was rewarded with a clear view of her very neat and trim genital lips watched over by a sparse thatch of pubic hair.

I gently got on top of her naked body and let my lips meet hers. As we shared our feelings for each other through the deep passionate kiss, we let our arms wrap tightly around each other and I could feel her small naked body pressed firmly against mine.

At that moment I could not imagine why Rick would want to forsake an angel like Helen for a girl like Tina. I thanked my lucky stars that I took up Rick's offer to reward me for allowing him to have his way with my wife.

“You are so loving,” Helen whispered when I broke our kiss to catch my breath, “I think I'm going to fall in love with you.”

“You are such a lovely girl,” I responded, “Let's just both of us fall in love with each other.”

“Let my husband take care of your wife. Let him give her the wild sex that she yearns for. I can imagine how he must be pounding her even right now on our marriage bed. I just want to be all yours, and I want you inside me … always ...”

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:58 am

So there I was in bed with this lovely Chinese girl at my disposal for the night. Helen and I were in no hurry to rush into things. We clung to each other, enjoying the heavenly sensuality of being naked together, savoring a long passionate kiss that drew us even closer together in this game of forbidden love.

My night with Helen was a divine experience in which our souls seemed to blend together to become one. Rick's wife made me forget my own wife who at that very moment was being ravaged by her black stud.

I moved my lips slowly over Helen's angelic body, tasting inch after inch of her smooth Chinese flesh. I licked and bit on her small firm tits, suckling on her taut nipples like an infant. I buried my face between her thighs to probe into her vulval paradise with my tongue. I licked and sucked her clit till she spasmed in ecstasy. I took my time, making loving comments as I roamed over each curve and fold of her perfect body.

After fully acquainting myself with Helen's body, I moved upwards to kneel astride her face, aligning my erect penis with her small mouth. She wasted no time taking the engorged head between her lips and working on it with her playful tongue. Facing no resistance from my love partner, I urged my cock deeper into her mouth until I could feel her lips wrapped around the base of my raging hard-on.

Helen began to move her lips up and down the length of my shaft. Each time her lips reached my throbbing glans, she licked and kissed the tip, and each time the full length of my cock was embedded within her mouth, she applied a little suction that sent tingling sensations racing down to my balls.

When I finally withdrew my cock from her mouth, she looked somewhat disappointed.

“You don't like it?” she asked, peering at my face, “I thought you would want to let me taste a load of your semen.”

“I love it,” I reassured her, “But I am reserving my first load for your womb. We have the whole night, darling … Don't worry, I'll make sure you have a good meal of my semen before the night is up.”

Helen gave her characteristic soft smile and got to work on my scrotum. She licked every inch of the sac and took each testis into her mouth. She licked all the way to the back, just stopping short of my ass.

“Fuck me please ...” she begged, as I slid back down her body, “Fill me with your seed … make me pregnant if you can … after all, my husband did impregnate your wife ...”

As I probed between her pussy lips with my penile head, I wondered if she was on any form of contraception … but I was not in any state of mind to ask her at this juncture … and it was definitely more exciting not knowing if she was protected ...

HansA
Experienced

Unread post by HansA » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:53 pm

lovinghusband wrote: “Fuck me please ...” she begged, as I slid back down her body, “Fill me with your seed … make me pregnant if you can … after all, my husband did impregnate your wife ...”
:up: :up: :up: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :up: :up: :up:
From Norway...

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:48 am

I slid into her very slowly and very gently … and when I had my full length inside her I stopped to give her a loving kiss on her lips.

“Now you are mine,” I whispered to her.

“You are so gentle and loving,” she whispered back, “I love you … and I want to be yours and only yours ...”

I began to slide back and forth inside her, slowly at first, then faster and faster until I was pounding her and she was screaming for more. I clamped my mouth over hers as I fucked her to my heart's delight. Her tight and well-lubricated vagina clung to my swollen cock working like a piston inside her.

When I finally exploded in her depths, she moaned in ecstasy and begged for more. I let my spent penis remain inside her cum-soaked love-tunnel while I showered her with kisses on her lips and face. I felt so much in love with this lovely Chinese angel.

Through the night, I ejaculated at least four times, flooding Helen's womb with my thick fertile seed, while she also gave me a fantastic blow job, squeezing out every drop of my semen into her waiting mouth.

Between fucks we lay in each other's arms, recuperating for the next round, and sharing our rapidly blossoming love. We got to know each other better as we talked about our lives, about our marital partners and about our likes and dislikes.

Helen had apparently met Rick in college. Before she knew it he had swept her off her feet, and soon after leaving college they had got married. This was in spite of the fact that she found it very uncomfortable accommodating his thick dick inside her tight vagina. But he had been very understanding and gentle at the beginning.

Not long after their marriage Rick began to develop a tendency to be overly rough during sex. He would use his petite and fragile wife almost like a fuck toy. He would force his big cock into her small, often dry, cunt without any consideration for her feelings. He also loved to penetrate her ass, even against her protests.

Helen admitted that she was relieved when her husband began to hook up with Tina. She revealed that Rick and Tina had been seeing each other for at least a couple of months before she became pregnant.

According to Helen, her husband and my wife were a perfect match. Both loved to go for really rough and wild sex. And both were very much into anal sex. Their sex sessions often ended up really messy, with the linen badly soiled with feces and urine in addition to the copious amounts of cum.

Helen and I were in bed till about noon. After showering together, we did not bother to dress up but went naked downstairs to the kitchen. We had a light snack and lots of fruit juice.

Later we lay together on the living room sofa, still naked and still very much intrigued with each other. That was when Helen let me in on what Tina and Rick had in store for our foursome.

According to the plan worked out by Tina and Rick, and now agreed upon by Helen after spending the night with me, the two girls would officially be hotwives. Rick would have the role of a bull to my wife and I would be the bull to his wife. Both ladies would continue to be loving wives to their respective husbands who would at all times have priority of sexual access to their wives.

Although I had no objections to this arrangement, there was a little clause that I was not too happy with. This was a privilege granted to the men to consensually share the girls with other partners in sexual activity, including group sex. Helen was not sure if the term 'group sex' would include gangbangs. I wanted a clarification on whether the husband's approval would be sought before his wife was shared with others.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:04 am

Helen and I had another session of hot sex in the afternoon. Each round made me want her even more. Helen told me that she would love to be my 'sex slave'. She also reassured me that I was free to meet and fuck any of my previous sex partners.

It was almost seven in the evening when Rick brought my wife back. Helen and I had already dressed up and were relaxing on the sofa. My wife's clothes seemed to be very ruffled, and her hair was rather unkempt, but she seemed to be in high spirits. Helen whispered to me that it looked like Rick had given Tina a good time.

The four of us had a short discussion about our new lifestyle arrangement. Each one of us was given a chance to seek any clarification and to clear any doubts. I noticed that Rick and Tina seemed to be dominating most of the discussion.

It was agreed that the husband and wife would both have to be agreeable before participation in any activity, whether together or solo. Each of us would have the power of veto, and the spouse would have to conform. There would also be no form of coercion to compel participation in any act.

It was unanimously agreed that 'group sex' could include gangbangs, but the husband's approval would have to be sought before his wife was shared with others. There would be no restrictions on performing any kind of act on a willing partner as long as the veto card was not played.

I suggested that hotwifing activities be generally allowed only on alternate weeks to allow time for marital reclaiming. After some objections from Rick, my suggestion was accepted with some flexibility in its implementation.

With regard to contraception, no one seemed to be in favor of using condoms. Both the girls wanted it to be a bareback experience. Finally, it was left up to the individual to decide on this issue.

After the other couple left, Tina and I had our own little discussion. I shall leave details of that discussion for my next post.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:34 am

Since your wife has chosen to cheat on you, and dishonor your agreement, and you seem to think that is part of the lifestyle, I would suggest, and push for a more perminate swap of wives, say six months of Helen living,and traveling with you, and see how that goes over?