Another man's baby

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
lovinghusband
Pervert

Re: Another man's baby

Unread post by lovinghusband » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:00 am

Raven531 … I think your mind and mine are functioning on the same wavelength … thanks for your kind support and advice ...

Tina has definitely been providing me with women who don't seem to pose a threat to her two-timing ways. That does not mean that I did not have a good time with Rachel, Monica and Kelly. But having sex with a tame partner is nothing like actively seeking out and ravishing a lover in the wilderness.

I have half a mind to coax Monica to stay with us, or rather me, for the rest of her university days. After all, she gave herself to me very willingly and she did express her desire to stay with us. But that would spell the beginning of the end of our marriage. Even more important than that, I would not want to make a lovely girl like Monica a mere pawn in our game of sexual chess.
Our Ongoing Story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28655

Our Picture Thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54264

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:30 pm

"...as it might create complications in our relationship as husband and wife"

"...But that would spell the beginning of the end of our marriage."

Oh my god I have to laugh at this. Are you serious? You don't have a marriage. You go for a month living in the same house as your "wife" but you don't see her because she is too busy fucking her young studs in the guest room? What planet are you living on? Raven531 is right on point. She can't even spend one fucking New Year's Eve with you? You "wife" is just a cheap slut. I would use whore except that implies getting paid. I hate to denegrate the word "slut" because I like that word and I like sluts but your "wife" is so cheap and uses people I don't know what else to use to describe her.

I admit that this has been a very hot story but I definitely grieve for the marriage you used to have that you no longer do. I hope you are happy with where this is and is going because to me it is sad.

You seem to be a nice caring guy. I respect that because you seem to be able to treat women with respect. You are likeable in all this but your "wife" certainly is not. Best of luck to you and hope you keep us informed as to what is going on.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:35 am

Hotwifeok ... I agree wholeheartedly with your opinion about my wife ... thanks for your supportive words ...

When Tina came back on Sunday evening after her 3-day post-New Year's Eve gangbang with Kenny and his colleagues, she was a total mess. She must have hardly slept throughout her sexual marathon at Kenny's place. She was in a daze and totally disoriented. I wondered if she had even eaten anything substantial over the weekend. Her lips were dry and her eyes sunken. Her breath had a strong stale odor of alcohol which was probably her staple diet for the three days.

She was wearing a short nightie, probably borrowed from Kelly's wardrobe, so I couldn't really see her breasts and private parts, and neither did I make any effort to lift up the fabric to look. But there was no doubt that she had been thoroughly used by the guys.

I had no sympathy for her as I looked at her lying sprawled on the sofa in the living room. Still I was kind enough to get her a nice big glass of fruit juice. I placed the drink on the coffee-table next to the sofa and made my way up to the bedroom.

Somewhere in the middle of the night I became aware of my wife's presence on the bed. She was just a silhouette with very foul breath, and I was feeling very cheesed off, so I just turned my back to her and went back to sleep.

Next morning I left for work while my naked whore of a wife still lay fast asleep. I did not fail to notice the extensive bruising of her breasts, neck, arms and thighs.

I could hardly concentrate on my work. My mind was so full of all kinds of thoughts about our marriage and how it was on the way to becoming derailed, about my wife's morbid obsession with wild unbridled sex, and about how I was being taken so much for granted.

Tina was very withdrawn and quiet for the next few days. She was probably trying to avoid being asked too many questions. She skipped work and was at home most of the time, recuperating from the 'hang-over' resulting from her overindulgence in sex.

On Friday she had the audacity to tell me that she had promised Kenny to be back the following weekend for another round of sex. I told her that she could go provided it was just a one-night affair. I also did not want Kelly to be recruited to keep me occupied.

Tina agreed to my conditions but, instead of going over on Friday evening, she decided to go the next morning, obviously to be able to spend more time with her fuck buddies. In the meantime, I contacted Rachel and invited her to come over the next day.

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:50 am

LH,

I hurt for you. Why are you being such a nice guy? Why did you agree to let her go back? Do you just not care anymore? I think on some level you still must care about your "wife" so why are you letting her be so destructive to herself?

Some of the things that I have thought about since my last post. Why does Rachel keep telling you how much your "wife" loves you? Why does Rachel not leave her husband? Why don't you and Rachel just hook up and get married. She clearly likes sex but has some pride and responsibility for herself since she left the wild sex and didn't get used by the two immature asses.

And one more series of questions? Do you love your "wife"? Do you want to ultimately stay with her? I have no problem with the lifestyle so nothing I say here is pointing in that direction. What really concerns me is the personally destructive behavior your wife is engaging in. To me it is no different than drug use are alcohol abuse. Have you thought about getting her some professional help for her obvious issue. Maybe she can get herself under control, and I am not talking about the outside sex, it is the quantity and obvious abuse and toll on her it is taking. I don't know if this would be like an alcoholic since she may be a sexaholic and have to stay away from it all together as alcoholics do.

I am on the fence about your wife right now. She may not be the bad person that I thought she was and reposponded about earlier. She may have a mental issue and may really love you and needs your help. This may be her screaming for help. I hope you consider that.

You know the most troubling thing you have said in any of your posts was her smoking. I wouldn't stand for that and would kick everyone in my house out that was smoking. When I was 18 my dad tried to smoke in my car. I pulled over to the side of the interstate and told him to get out. My mom got away with smoking once. May dad at 55 would have still beat my ass if I had tried that with my mom.

Whatever you do and how this works out I wish you luck and hope it all works out. Please keep us posted. We are rooting for you.

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:31 pm

Hotwifeok wrote:LH,

I hurt for you. Why are you being such a nice guy? Why did you agree to let her go back? Do you just not care anymore? I think on some level you still must care about your "wife" so why are you letting her be so destructive to herself?

Some of the things that I have thought about since my last post. Why does Rachel keep telling you how much your "wife" loves you? Why does Rachel not leave her husband? Why don't you and Rachel just hook up and get married. She clearly likes sex but has some pride and responsibility for herself since she left the wild sex and didn't get used by the two immature asses.

And one more series of questions? Do you love your "wife"? Do you want to ultimately stay with her? I have no problem with the lifestyle so nothing I say here is pointing in that direction. What really concerns me is the personally destructive behavior your wife is engaging in. To me it is no different than drug use are alcohol abuse. Have you thought about getting her some professional help for her obvious issue. Maybe she can get herself under control, and I am not talking about the outside sex, it is the quantity and obvious abuse and toll on her it is taking. I don't know if this would be like an alcoholic since she may be a sexaholic and have to stay away from it all together as alcoholics do.

I am on the fence about your wife right now. She may not be the bad person that I thought she was and reposponded about earlier. She may have a mental issue and may really love you and needs your help. This may be her screaming for help. I hope you consider that.

You know the most troubling thing you have said in any of your posts was her smoking. I wouldn't stand for that and would kick everyone in my house out that was smoking. When I was 18 my dad tried to smoke in my car. I pulled over to the side of the interstate and told him to get out. My mom got away with smoking once. May dad at 55 would have still beat my ass if I had tried that with my mom.

Whatever you do and how this works out I wish you luck and hope it all works out. Please keep us posted. We are rooting for you.
I agree with everything HWOK said here. Your wife seems totally out of control, and perhaps even displaying signs of a psychiatric disorder. I am far from a mental health expert. but I strongly advise talking to one. Her actions are certainly hot and I can understand your being turned on by them--especially because she tries (sometimes) to provide you some alternative fun with other women too. It's just that her actions seem so unnatural to me.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:47 am

Hotwifeok wrote:LH,

Sometimes I feel a bit confused about my feelings for her. And sometimes I too wonder why I let her go to such extremes in illicit sex. Maybe I just want her to have it all, and then come out of it, but now I wonder if she will ever come out of it. But I think I still love her a lot, and I get that gut feeling that this will all lead to something, hopefully something good for both of us.
Hotwifeok wrote: Some of the things that I have thought about since my last post. Why does Rachel keep telling you how much your "wife" loves you? Why does Rachel not leave her husband? Why don't you and Rachel just hook up and get married. She clearly likes sex but has some pride and responsibility for herself since she left the wild sex and didn't get used by the two immature asses.
I feel that Rachel and I have a lot in common - that's probably why we seem to click. Both of us seem to tolerate our respective spouses beyond limits. Rachel is a very respectful lady, and she also has a lot of self-respect. Rachel and I always remain very cool, even under very adverse situations, preferring to find solutions to problems through compromise rather than confrontation.
Hotwifeok wrote: And one more series of questions? Do you love your "wife"? Do you want to ultimately stay with her? I have no problem with the lifestyle so nothing I say here is pointing in that direction. What really concerns me is the personally destructive behavior your wife is engaging in. To me it is no different than drug use are alcohol abuse. Have you thought about getting her some professional help for her obvious issue. Maybe she can get herself under control, and I am not talking about the outside sex, it is the quantity and obvious abuse and toll on her it is taking. I don't know if this would be like an alcoholic since she may be a sexaholic and have to stay away from it all together as alcoholics do.
I agree that my wife is presently in a state of addiction to sex, and certain steps may have to be taken to "cure" her of her addiction.
Hotwifeok wrote: I am on the fence about your wife right now. She may not be the bad person that I thought she was and reposponded about earlier. She may have a mental issue and may really love you and needs your help. This may be her screaming for help. I hope you consider that.
I think Tina is quite sound mentally other than her "addiction" to raw sex ... she may be just making hay while the sun shines ... taking advantage of the situation as long as it is possible.
Hotwifeok wrote: You know the most troubling thing you have said in any of your posts was her smoking. I wouldn't stand for that and would kick everyone in my house out that was smoking. When I was 18 my dad tried to smoke in my car. I pulled over to the side of the interstate and told him to get out. My mom got away with smoking once. May dad at 55 would have still beat my ass if I had tried that with my mom.
I hate smoking and so does my wife. She probably took those puffs just to show off the "bad girl" inside her.
Hotwifeok wrote: Whatever you do and how this works out I wish you luck and hope it all works out. Please keep us posted. We are rooting for you.
Thanks a lot, Hotwifeok ... I too hope things will work out finally.

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:45 pm

Thank you for your response. I know it's tough but if you love her and can live with it embrace it and go for all the gusto. If you can't then you have some tough things ahead of you.

We are all still here for you.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:07 am

Zona wrote: I agree with everything HWOK said here. Your wife seems totally out of control, and perhaps even displaying signs of a psychiatric disorder. I am far from a mental health expert. but I strongly advise talking to one. Her actions are certainly hot and I can understand your being turned on by them--especially because she tries (sometimes) to provide you some alternative fun with other women too. It's just that her actions seem so unnatural to me.
Thanks Zona for your concern and advice ... but, as I said in my last post, I don't think Tina is mentally sick ...
I feel that my wife is just being a bit too smart and taking advantage of my love for her ...
I think we'll have to sit down and have a heart-to-heart talk soon.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sun May 01, 2016 6:35 am

Getting back to Tina's recent adventures with Kenny and his colleagues ...

Tina left for Kenny's place very early on Saturday morning, dressed in nothing more than the transparent nightie she had worn the previous night. I must say she was 'dressed for the job'. By eight o'clock, I had already picked Rachel up from her house.

Although Rachel was supposed to be Tina's best friend, I always felt that she had a little soft spot for me. Previously she had been coaxed by Tina to keep me company so that Tina could be with other guys. But this time Rachel was with me because I wanted her.

We did not waste any time in getting to work on each other. We were both very gentle and passionate as we made beautiful love. And we talked a lot. We talked about ourselves, and we talked about our spouses.

Rachel knows my wife really well. They have been friends ever since their school days. I wanted to know a few things about Tina, and Rachel was the best person to shed light on some of my doubts.

The first thing that I learned from Rachel was that my wife lost her virginity to her own brother during one of their incestuous frolics. Tina had told me previously that her relationship with her brother did not go beyond playful oral sex. According to Rachel, Tina had no other sex partners before she got married.

Rachel was a bit reluctant to be drawn into any discussion about Tina's fidelity during her years of 'wedded bliss'. But after her mind had been primed with lots of wine, and her pussy stretched and stuffed with my hard-on, she relented.

Rachel told me that Tina had been absolutely faithful during the first couple of years of wedlock. But after she got into the real estate business, things began to change.

Tina had realized that her body was a valuable asset at the bargaining table, and she secured numerous deals by offering her companionship as an incentive. Initially it was nothing more than just going out with clients for lunch or dinner. Soon, realizing the effectiveness of this strategy, she began to accompany clients to clubs, bars and dance lounges.

Listening to Rachel's account of my wife's flirtatious work strategy gave me an intense arousal. It didn't take long before I deposited my first load deep inside Rachel's womb. As we lay recuperating in each other's arms, she began to continue with the story on her own without any further persuasion.

Rachel disclosed that on many occasions Tina had invited her to also come along to help entertain her clients. Rachel admitted that she used to look forward to such outings as they added more excitement to her otherwise boring lifestyle.

With time, Tina began to get bolder. Rachel said that she could not believe her eyes when, for the first time, she caught Tina making out with a client on the dance floor. Subsequently, she got used to watching Tina hug, kiss and neck shamelessly while dancing with her clients.

Rachel was very certain that Tina must have taken things to the next level with some of the guys. She was sure that Tina would have been willing to offer sexual favors to seal some of the better deals. Tina had never spoken to her about it, and Rachel had no concrete evidence to back up her suspicions until Tina became pregnant. Rachel felt that Tina may have become overconfident and reckless in bed, thus resulting in her illicit pregnancy.

Rachel was obviously getting very aroused while talking about Tina's adventures. I took advantage of her state of arousal and put to test the limits of my sexual prowess, interjecting her story with passionate rounds of sex.

Rachel told me that as far as she was aware Tina had no female clients. It was almost as if my wife selected her clients on the basis of gender and the agenda she had for them.

Anyway, to cut a long tale short, Rachel and I had a really enjoyable weekend. I was not interested in finding out when my wife would be returning. I didn't even bother to try calling her.

When Tina finally arrived late on Sunday night, she found me pounding her best friend's pussy on our marriage bed. She hadn't expected to find Rachel with me, least of all in such a compromising situation.

“Bitch ...” I heard her mutter, as she stormed out of the master bedroom.

Rachel spent the night with me, and in the morning I dropped her off at her place on my way to work. Tina was still fast asleep in the guest room.

At work my mind raked through all the things that Rachel had exposed about my wife's style of doing business. It was true that Tina had been spending a lot of time with her clients. I remembered that she had been having more and more late nights out. It appeared as if the freedom and trust she enjoyed in our marriage had been totally misplaced.

Tina refused to talk to me for the next few days, making me feel as if I had cheated on her by inviting Rachel over without her blessings. She was not in such a bad state physically as after the previous weekend.

In the meantime, I got a call from Kelly who fully understood my side of the situation. She revealed a few things about Tina's last weekend with 'the boys'. She said that Kenny's boss had begun to dominate Tina to the extent that his subordinates has no chance of getting anywhere near her. And Kenny was in no position to challenge his boss. The situation was aggravated by Tina making it very obvious that she preferred the big boss between her legs.

Kelly told me that the situation was very unpredictable, and that it was not likely that Kenny would want to have Tina over for a party in the near future.

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Sun May 01, 2016 7:37 am

Hmmmm. Interesting tale we weave.

How do you feel about what you now know about your wife? It appears that you may be giving up since you didn't care to find out when she would be home and didn't have Rachel leave when she did get home. Funny thing those wives and how they think about the man when he goes to get what she is not providing. Cheat. Ha ha. You did not cheat so don't think that. She is taking advantage of your trust and your actions are communicating loud and clear.

Interesting turn of events at Kenny's. Is Kenny going to quit inviting the others over so he can still have Tina or quit with her all together? Is you wife going to quit with Kenny so she can have kenny's boss?

Have you had any discussions with your wife about the last weekend? Is she still mad? Have you been able to relay your side?

What do you think is happening to your marriage at this point? I think your wife has drifted away but still wants you there as her security blanket and that is why she was upset at Rachel being there. I applaud you for her being there. Are you starting to drift away from her since you didn't have Rachel go?

So much more to tell. I hope you will continue to share soon. I am very very intrigued by your take and not quite sure how I feel. I am totally confused by your wife. I don't get her reactions if she loves you but I don't get anything she does. An addiction? Maybe maybe not. I just don't know anymore except that she is abusing you and not being honest. It appears based upon what Rachel told you that you wife has not been honest about all the cheating she has been doing.

max82
Virgin

Unread post by max82 » Wed May 11, 2016 12:17 pm

I think both of you need to talk. Yes all of us gets aroused by the thought of another mans dick in our wife pussy but that doesn't mean our relationship is over.
I don't think your wife is understanding the point that she is too much involved with others. Please talk to her and slow down the events.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sat May 14, 2016 2:33 am

max 82 ... thanks for your valuable feedback ... yes, communication is very important, and self-discipline ...

So Tina's weekends became 'dry' after she stopped being invited for the orgies at Kenny's place. And she became very withdrawn and quiet. She was obviously very embarrassed at being excluded from the weekend fun especially when she had been made to feel like a sex 'queen' by Kenny's boss.

For the past four months, Tina and I have hardly spoken to each other and we have avoided any discussion of our lifestyle. I have been too busy at work. Tina, on the other hand, has hardly been going to work. We have only fucked three times over these four months, and each time it was nothing more than a physical ritual performed in the darkness of the night. I cannot vouch for my wife's fidelity during this time. She has plenty of free time on her hands and, while I am at work, she has every opportunity to enjoy extramarital company. I have no idea if she has been utilizing this opportunity.

I realize that it is not a good idea to create such a void in a marriage. But I feel that it has given us some space for rethinking about our marriage and lifestyle. It's like wiping the slate clean for a new beginning. I hope that Tina takes advantage of this quietude in our relationship to come up with some positive changes in her attitude.

Last Saturday, for the first time this year, I took Tina out for dinner at the cafe in our neighborhood. Initially I could feel the tension and emotional distance separating us. We could hardly find anything to talk about. We were like strangers on a blind date.

The wine did help somewhat by blurring away the issues that stood as a barrier between us. I looked at Tina in the dim light, and the woman I saw was not the woman I had married. She still looked incredibly beautiful and desirable, but her eyes betrayed the dark secrets that were dwelling in her mind. Her gaze was constantly lowered, and whenever she did look up her eyes were not focused and she never looked directly into my eyes.

After imbibing two glasses of wine I had the courage to take a different approach not knowing what her response would be. I expressed my pleasure at finding her even more attractive in real life than on her online profile. Tina was momentarily taken aback but quickly caught on to my role-play line. She gave her first smile for the evening.

“Oh thank you,” she said in a very low tone, “My husband snapped that shot of me at a nightclub … the lighting was not too good.”

“Okay … so you are married?”

“Yeah … I must be if I have a husband … any problem?”

“No, no … no problem … any kids?”

“No … no kids … I'm protected ...”

Ever since Tina had become openly promiscuous, I noticed that she had the tendency to find the first opportunity to let any new male acquaintance know that she was “protected”. So I was not surprised when she blurted out her standard reply.

We enjoyed the rest of the evening role-playing as online acquaintances. We even took to the small dance floor for a couple of slow numbers. After the first number, as I gave her a peck on the cheek she turn her head suddenly and my lips “accidentally” landed on hers. It was just a lightly brushing kiss but it broke the ice. We were less inhibited and a bit more passionate as we danced the second number, holding each other closer and exchanging frequent soft kisses.

“You'll come back with me to my place?” I asked her softly with my lips close to her ear.

“What about your wife?”

“She's not around ...”

“Where's she?”

“Gone back to her mum's place for the weekend ...”

“You sure it's okay?”

“Don't worry,” I reassured her, as I led her out of the cafe, “She'll only be back tomorrow evening.”

“What about the neighbors?” she asked, as I parked the car on our driveway, “Won't they talk?”

“Let them,” I replied, “None of their business.”

By the time we entered our room, Tina was already down to her bra and panties. I don't know where she dropped her blouse and skirt. I got out of my shirt and pants and took her in my arms. We stood there beside the bed in each other's arms, lips locked in a long deep passionate kiss.

Then we crashed onto the bed, and fucked and fucked and fucked like wild bunnies. I had actually forgotten how it felt to really have a good fuck with her. And she gave me all that she had. We did it all through the night, and we did all that a guy and a girl can do with each other with no holds barred. Some of the things we did for the first time ever.

I had forgotten what she tasted like … her unique aroma … the sound of her orgasmic cries … the velvety softness of her irresistible flesh … the picture of her facial contortions in climactic bliss … an orchestra of sorts, overwhelming my senses in unison through the wee hours of the night ...

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Sat May 14, 2016 5:15 am

blueduck1954 wrote:I would not trust anyone that would violate the doctor/patient confidentiality laws by giving you that information. Her conduct does sound suspicious, maybe you should just ask her if i was your baby. That would be the opening to tell her how you feel about sharing your wife.
It is routine when going in for a procedure to sign a waiver to release information to someone. It is most likely that this waiver was signed allowing them to provide information to her husband. I don't think,they would be that careless with confidential information.

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Sat May 14, 2016 5:23 am

I am very confused. Where did the four months come from? I thought this was all current.

You are right about the void in the marriage. Maybe you reflected but it doesn't sound as if your wife did. What did you decide during your reflection? Where is your wife's head at right now?

Interesting word you use, "embarrassed". I don't see that as progress.

I don't see any of this last post being positive advancement for your marriage. It is not any worse necessarily but you still appear to be in the same place you have been.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sat May 14, 2016 6:25 am

Hotwifeok wrote:I am very confused. Where did the four months come from? I thought this was all current.

You are right about the void in the marriage. Maybe you reflected but it doesn't sound as if your wife did. What did you decide during your reflection? Where is your wife's head at right now?

Interesting word you use, "embarrassed". I don't see that as progress.

I don't see any of this last post being positive advancement for your marriage. It is not any worse necessarily but you still appear to be in the same place you have been.
Hi Hotwifeok

My wife spent the first two weekends of this year getting fucked at Kenny's place. After that she was no longer invited because of monopoly of sex with Kenny's boss. I fast forwarded over 4 months, during which nothing exciting happened till last Saturday when I took her out for dinner. I hope to do some damage control and turn our marriage around. I consider my last post as very positive progress where we got connected after a long break. I can only report to you what actually happened. I have still not told you what happened last Sunday. Please be patient and try not to push me to write a fictional account which is agreeable with your taste and appetite.

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Sat May 14, 2016 2:30 pm

I don't want you to give us a fictional account. I want you to tell us the truth of what you want to tell us. I want you to be happy. I want your wife to be happy. I want your marriage to be strong and happy.

The four month line just confused me. Somehow I missed that we were getting a story that far in the past.

If you got connected thats great but not exactly how I read it. Three things. 1st is she is embarrassed that she didn't get invited back. Not remorseful. 2nd you had sex as part of play acting as different people. She couldn't look you in the eye and was withdrawn. 3rd you don't know in your own mind if she is playing elsewhere. I didn't see that as positive progress.

I am not being critical or trying to discourage you. Please don't take it that way. Just trying to understand in my mind and put 2 and 2 together and fill in the missing pieces in my thinking. The gap in time really threw me a loop.

Now that you gave a little more info it makes more sense to me. I thought she had been going to Kenny's much more than just the two weekends.

Again understand that I want you to have what you want. What makes you happy and excites you. Thank you for sharing and please forgive if you felt I was pushing. I will try to be more patient. Again thank you.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sat May 14, 2016 6:53 pm

Dear Hotwifeok

Sorry if I sounded a bit harsh ... and sorry for the confusion about the 4 months ...
I think you are a very kind and caring person.
I have noted the points you have drawn my attention to, and I tend to be in agreement with most of your views.
I shall keep you updated on any 'progress' ... I still have to tell you about last Sunday (May 8).

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Sat May 14, 2016 7:42 pm

lovinghusband wrote:Dear Hotwifeok

Sorry if I sounded a bit harsh ... and sorry for the confusion about the 4 months ...
I think you are a very kind and caring person.
I have noted the points you have drawn my attention to, and I tend to be in agreement with most of your views.
I shall keep you updated on any 'progress' ... I still have to tell you about last Sunday (May 8).
You don't need to appologize for anything. It is your story.

Looking forward to hearing about it.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sun May 15, 2016 9:32 am

We hardly slept that night … we both seemed to want each other so much. Maybe it was because of sex-deprivation over the last 4 months. Maybe Hotwifeok is right in pointing out that we were role-playing – so although together physically, we might not have been together mentally - Tina might have been far far away in her mind getting ravished by another guy.

Anyway, it was already 11 o'clock when we still lay in bed tightly wrapped in each other's arms, our lips locked in a deep passionate kiss. I cannot do justice to Tina's body by describing it in words alone – you have to feel it to appreciate its sensuality.

“Let's have a bite,” I suggested, “My tummy's growling.”

“Yeah,” she responded, “There's some tidbits and snacks in the fridge.”

“Shall we just go down in the buff?”

“Yeah, good idea ...”

After a quick brunch we were back in bed, lazing and talking … we did a lot of talking, catching up on lots of stuff – for once we were actually communicating and getting to know each other again.

Tina realized that she had gone overboard with the alternative lifestyle bit … she realized that her actions had jeopardized our marriage. We concurred that our most important relationship would always be our marriage. No other relationship – whether with friend, lover or random fuck buddy - should pose any threat to our marriage.

Both of us were agreeable to the continuation of our liberal lifestyle with an open marriage and the freedom to be involved with extramarital sexual partners.
But I reminded my wife that this freedom should be regarded as a privilege rather than a right.

Tina agreed that she would give me absolute priority over any plans she may have with a lover. I would also give her similar priority. Advance mutual consent would be preferable but, considering the fact that spontaneous sexual encounters can be very erotic, we agreed that exemptions from prior mutual consent can be made provided that the marital partner is subsequently notified as soon as possible via mobile phone.

We would not hold any secrets from each other with regard to any extramarital liaison. We would share with each other details of any sexual encounters, not only as a sign of total trust but also as a stimulant for sexual activity on the home front. We would also discuss with each other any emotional feelings we may begin to develop towards a lover.

There would be full honesty, and we would always be protective and respectful of each other. I stressed the importance of self-discipline, and reminded Tina that this was one of her weaknesses. Risky situations with possible adverse consequences, like physical trauma or disease, should be avoided. Liaisons with complete strangers at unfamiliar locations should be discouraged.

We discussed the use of condom from the viewpoint of protection from STD, but Tina has never been a fan of this device and prefers to fuck bareback. Tina's view is that the condom interferes with the spontaneity of the act and would also deprive her of the pleasure of having her fuck partner's fertile seed deposited inside her womb. Tina feels that a fuck that culminates with a womb full of cum is more satisfying for both the sex partners. I feel that it is the taboo associated with having illicit semen in the womb that adds to the excitement of extramarital sex.

We also talked about the possibility of emotional involvement with lovers. Both of us felt that a bit of the emotional factor was bound to seep in especially with regular fuck partners. In fact, we felt that some emotional element was essential to make a sexual union more meaningful. With regard to other dating activities like going out for meals or to the movies, we did not think that it was necessary to bar such activities.

Tina asked me if overnight stays would be okay. I hesitated for a while before answering. I could see the anxiety written all over her face as she waited for my reply. Tina usually prefers to spend a lot of time 'servicing' a lover and getting satisfied by him. I told her that I had no objections to overnight stays provided such a privilege was not misused like before.

Finally, we both accepted the condition that any extramarital relationship will have to end instantly if vetoed by either marital partner.

I felt very happy that Tina had accepted the ground rules for our liberal lifestyle without any coercion. We shall only know how effective these guidelines are going to be once we get into action.

Later on, that night, as we sipped some wine in the living room, I pointed out to Tina that this lifestyle would be more meaningful for our marriage if we played together. We must plan things together without any intent to cheat. Our ultimate goal should be the fulfillment of our erotic fantasies without harming our marriage. We should be able to communicate with each other about any issue without fear of negative repercussions.

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Sun May 15, 2016 4:16 pm

Yea! No emoji is the right one for this. I am so so happy for you... And your wife. It looks like things are in the right track. So good that you talked.

I think that your boundaries are great. Now the big question will be can she live with them and not loose control. It seems like mentally she is back in control and while there may be a stumble or two I bet she can make it. You are much braver than I would be at this point to let her have overnights. My response would have been no for now but readdress later after she makes up some of the shit she put you thru and proves that she can stay within the boundaries and stay in control. My thoughts are with you both and hope everything stays on track.

A word of advice if I may. I would be willing to bet that she will again cross one of those boundaries. Don't be surprised. It happens but not because of the Internet but because of the passion of the moment. While you can't let it go by freely I would also encourage you both to not over react after all that the two of you have been through. Talk it out like you did here and love each other. Get back to good ground.

The condom and STD thing is tough. I agree with your wife how she feels but is it wise to take the risk? Only the two of you can know and if you can live with the risk and the consequences then go with it. There are a lot of things we do that are "dangerous" that we have to make a decision on. The most important thing to me is that we contemplate it and make a concious decision. At my point in life if my wife was on board with it I would go the condomless route. I know I will get a lot of flack for that but as long as we are in it together the down side wouldn't be that bad in our lives.

Your attitude is good and it sounds like her attitude is good. Again so happy for that.

I am curious however. If after a while of being back together and living a satisfying lifestyle...will you ever ask her what happened and why did she want to be so used and abused sexually?

Yea! So so happy for you. Best of luck and good wishes and thoughts! Thanks for sharing.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Mon May 16, 2016 8:50 am

Yes Hotwifeok, communication is really very important for a hot couple to be on the same wavelength.
And yes, the boundaries must be set but they need not be so rigid. Tina will certainly have to maintain some self-control but occasionally crossing the boundaries in the heat of the moment can be excusable.
No way is Tina going to accept the use of condoms ... she's either goes bareback or she does not accept that cock ... no two ways about it.
We shall continue to talk and I still have lots of questions for her. I am also interested in knowing what drives her to seek such wild and physically abusive sex.

After taking Tina through the ground rules for future involvement in this lifestyle, I also discussed with her various ways in which we could add further excitement to our sexual experience. I spoke to her about the role of taboo as an added ingredient in future sexual ventures especially if the lifestyle begins to lose its excitement. I'll touch on that part of our conversation in a later post.

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Mon May 16, 2016 2:14 pm

I think you are a man headed in the right direction at this time

What do you mean by taboo? I could interpret that so many ways.

I know of a way you could add sexual excitement in the future. You could invite me to share your wife. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Tue May 24, 2016 8:26 am

Things have been a bit quiet since my last update. It has been bonding time between us after the period of sexual turbulence that nearly tore us apart. Tina seems to be accepting the reality of the situation and has admitted that she got too carried away by her fantasies of unbridled promiscuity. Having laid the ground rules for any future extramarital sexual adventures, we discussed ways to add spice to our sexual activities.

Tina and I agreed that sex, when performed in the same routine way with the same person over a period of time, can gradually become less exciting and even boring. After many years of wedded 'bliss', a couple may derive no more excitement or sexual satisfaction from each other, performing the same ritualistic sexual acts day in and day out.

A stale marriage needs to be spiced up with some variety, mystery and even an element of taboo. Taboo implies unacceptability or prohibition of an act or practice by society, even to the extent of it being considered a “sin” by some sectors of society.

Tina's impregnation by one of her clients was not something that was acceptable in society. I would have been expected to be overcome by jealousy and rage. I did initially feel a bit angry and cheated, but these feelings were quickly replaced by a sense of excitement and arousal. The element of taboo attached to her illicit pregnancy evoked within me strange new feelings of sensuality.

Adultery and extramarital sex are viewed as taboo by the uninitiated. This contributes to the thrill and excitement of having sex with someone other than the legal spouse. The thrill may be even greater if there is an element of cheating involved, or if the act is performed in the presence of, or with the participation of, the spouse. But even extramarital sex can lose its excitement with time, especially with emotionally detached over-indulgence in this liberal lifestyle.

My wife had a distant look in her eyes as she contemplated about what we had discussed. She agreed that things were very exciting when we first got involved in the “open marriage” kind of lifestyle because of the “sin” associated with other guys having access to her pussy. But the excitement began to dampen when it became a norm for her to open her legs for every Tom, Dick and Harry. Tina felt that she may have begun to participate in increasingly wilder and more abusive sex to compensate for her increasing familiarity with strange cocks and the resulting lowered excitement with illicit sex.

I hinted to my wife that we could add even more 'oomph' to our sexual experience by bringing in more elements of taboo. Tina's eyes began to sparkle with anticipation as she waited for what I had in store for her.

I asked Tina if she would be willing to expose herself in public places, something like the way she did at the New Year's Eve party.

“Totally nude? You mean you want me to be an exhibitionist? You want me to flash myself in public?” she asked, “I would love to do that …”

“What about sex in public places?”

“No problem ...”

There are many foreign guys in our town doing part-time courses at the university – guys from Africa, Vietnam, China, India, Pakistan and Iran to mention a few. I told Tina that I would love to watch a Nigerian guy pound her with his big cock. She got very excited by the prospect of being fucked by a black stud.

“I've never had a black lover,” she said, almost to herself, “that would be really hot ...”

Tina is not new to lesbian sex – she and Rachel have played many times, and we even have enjoyed MFF sessions on our marriage bed. Tina expressed her desire to try other female sex partners.

Tina and I even touched on the possibility of incestuous sex. Tina's brother immediately came to mind. I did not reveal to my wife what Rachel had told me about my wife losing her virginity to her brother. Tina had previously admitted to nothing more than playful oral sex with her brother during their teenage days. She was a bit taken aback when I suggested that we could invite him over and let things take their course.

“You don't have to limit it to oral sex,” I coaxed her, “You can let him go all the way.”

Although she remained silent, the fact that she did not say “no” was a good sign.

Another candidate that I proposed to her was my younger brother who has always shown an interest in her. Again, she was stupefied. I disclosed a little secret that, at a drunken party some years back, he had boasted that he could give her a better fuck than I could.

“Hmmm … so that's why you have been keeping him away from our place ...”

“Obviously … but now he may have to be called upon to prove his boast ...”

In my mind, I also fantasized about having a go at Tina's sister-in-law and my own sister-in-law.

During Tina's 'glorious' days, after she had been fucked by “at least five guys” at the late night party, she had confessed to me that she felt like a whore when they were taking her one-by-one. She had also admitted that being a whore was one of her secret fantasies. I was really turned on by her revelation.

Now Tina brought up her fantasy again, and she wondered if it would be possible for her to fulfill the fantasy. She suggested that she could work occasional stints from home as a free-lance whore, not so much for the money but more for the sex.

“We'll see when the time comes,” I told her, fully aware of the effect her suggestion was having on my throbbing cock.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Wed May 25, 2016 4:20 pm

Iv'e read most of your post, but couldn't take it anymore, and had to respond. I feel that from the first, you have been conned, and led down the rosy path. As this fed your kink, it was great, and you got to sew your oats at your pleasure, but you allowed her to demean, and totally disrespect you and your marriage. She turned you into a pimp, and from your own words a grateful cuck. You never held the high ground, and made her treat you as a loving husband, made her share the jurney, and treat you with concern. She wiped her ass on you, and made you like it What respect, and reward did you get for patiently attending, and supporting her through her cancer scare? Nodda, zilch, If you don't see it, I pity you, and you have my deepest sympathy. If it were my wife, she would be able to cushion her poor abused body parts with a stack of divorce papers. Love is a two way street, but you got shoved into a ally.

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Wed May 25, 2016 4:28 pm

lovinghusband wrote:Things have been a bit quiet since my last update. It has been bonding time between us after the period of sexual turbulence that nearly tore us apart. Tina seems to be accepting the reality of the situation and has admitted that she got too carried away by her fantasies of unbridled promiscuity. Having laid the ground rules for any future extramarital sexual adventures, we discussed ways to add spice to our sexual activities.

Tina and I agreed that sex, when performed in the same routine way with the same person over a period of time, can gradually become less exciting and even boring. After many years of wedded 'bliss', a couple may derive no more excitement or sexual satisfaction from each other, performing the same ritualistic sexual acts day in and day out.

A stale marriage needs to be spiced up with some variety, mystery and even an element of taboo. Taboo implies unacceptability or prohibition of an act or practice by society, even to the extent of it being considered a “sin” by some sectors of society.

Tina's impregnation by one of her clients was not something that was acceptable in society. I would have been expected to be overcome by jealousy and rage. I did initially feel a bit angry and cheated, but these feelings were quickly replaced by a sense of excitement and arousal. The element of taboo attached to her illicit pregnancy evoked within me strange new feelings of sensuality.

Adultery and extramarital sex are viewed as taboo by the uninitiated. This contributes to the thrill and excitement of having sex with someone other than the legal spouse. The thrill may be even greater if there is an element of cheating involved, or if the act is performed in the presence of, or with the participation of, the spouse. But even extramarital sex can lose its excitement with time, especially with emotionally detached over-indulgence in this liberal lifestyle.

My wife had a distant look in her eyes as she contemplated about what we had discussed. She agreed that things were very exciting when we first got involved in the “open marriage” kind of lifestyle because of the “sin” associated with other guys having access to her pussy. But the excitement began to dampen when it became a norm for her to open her legs for every Tom, Dick and Harry. Tina felt that she may have begun to participate in increasingly wilder and more abusive sex to compensate for her increasing familiarity with strange cocks and the resulting lowered excitement with illicit sex.

I hinted to my wife that we could add even more 'oomph' to our sexual experience by bringing in more elements of taboo. Tina's eyes began to sparkle with anticipation as she waited for what I had in store for her.

I asked Tina if she would be willing to expose herself in public places, something like the way she did at the New Year's Eve party.

“Totally nude? You mean you want me to be an exhibitionist? You want me to flash myself in public?” she asked, “I would love to do that …”

“What about sex in public places?”

“No problem ...”

There are many foreign guys in our town doing part-time courses at the university – guys from Africa, Vietnam, China, India, Pakistan and Iran to mention a few. I told Tina that I would love to watch a Nigerian guy pound her with his big cock. She got very excited by the prospect of being fucked by a black stud.

“I've never had a black lover,” she said, almost to herself, “that would be really hot ...”

Tina is not new to lesbian sex – she and Rachel have played many times, and we even have enjoyed MFF sessions on our marriage bed. Tina expressed her desire to try other female sex partners.

Tina and I even touched on the possibility of incestuous sex. Tina's brother immediately came to mind. I did not reveal to my wife what Rachel had told me about my wife losing her virginity to her brother. Tina had previously admitted to nothing more than playful oral sex with her brother during their teenage days. She was a bit taken aback when I suggested that we could invite him over and let things take their course.

“You don't have to limit it to oral sex,” I coaxed her, “You can let him go all the way.”

Although she remained silent, the fact that she did not say “no” was a good sign.

Another candidate that I proposed to her was my younger brother who has always shown an interest in her. Again, she was stupefied. I disclosed a little secret that, at a drunken party some years back, he had boasted that he could give her a better fuck than I could.

“Hmmm … so that's why you have been keeping him away from our place ...”

“Obviously … but now he may have to be called upon to prove his boast ...”

In my mind, I also fantasized about having a go at Tina's sister-in-law and my own sister-in-law.

During Tina's 'glorious' days, after she had been fucked by “at least five guys” at the late night party, she had confessed to me that she felt like a whore when they were taking her one-by-one. She had also admitted that being a whore was one of her secret fantasies. I was really turned on by her revelation.

Now Tina brought up her fantasy again, and she wondered if it would be possible for her to fulfill the fantasy. She suggested that she could work occasional stints from home as a free-lance whore, not so much for the money but more for the sex.

“We'll see when the time comes,” I told her, fully aware of the effect her suggestion was having on my throbbing cock.
Well I guess we know what the taboo part is.