Another man's baby

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
lovinghusband
Pervert

Re: Another man's baby

Unread post by lovinghusband » Thu May 26, 2016 2:03 am

norbertrichard wrote:Iv'e read most of your post, but couldn't take it anymore, and had to respond. I feel that from the first, you have been conned, and led down the rosy path. As this fed your kink, it was great, and you got to sew your oats at your pleasure, but you allowed her to demean, and totally disrespect you and your marriage. She turned you into a pimp, and from your own words a grateful cuck. You never held the high ground, and made her treat you as a loving husband, made her share the jurney, and treat you with concern. She wiped her ass on you, and made you like it What respect, and reward did you get for patiently attending, and supporting her through her cancer scare? Nodda, zilch, If you don't see it, I pity you, and you have my deepest sympathy. If it were my wife, she would be able to cushion her poor abused body parts with a stack of divorce papers. Love is a two way street, but you got shoved into a ally.
Thanks norbertrichard

I like your frankness ... and I can clearly sense your concern for me

I had not expected my wife's infidelity to turn me on so much ... I lost control of my wife ... and I also lost control of myself ... maybe I just love her too much ... our relationship swerved off track and would have crashed if I had not hit the brake pedal ... and I think I did it just in the nick of time, helped of course by my wife's timely exclusion from Kenny's dirty parties ...
We have now reestablished communication and that is very important ... I'm trying to rewind our relationship back to the time when we just got married ... a new start on a new footing ... my wife seems to have realized her folly and is going along with what I have planned for her ... an open marriage without any cheating ... this coming weekend we are going off on a 'honeymoon' to a beach resort which is about two hours away from our place ...

More later ...
Our Ongoing Story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28655

Our Picture Thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54264

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Tue May 31, 2016 6:58 am

Tina and I had a fabulous 'honeymoon' weekend. Everything went according to what I could have wished and hoped for. Tina was simply wonderful and made me fall in love with her all over again.

As we drove to the beach resort last Friday afternoon, we didn't stop talking even for a moment, and we talked mainly about our relationship and what it held for us. Tina let me in on a lot of things which she had previously held back. She was very frank and so was I.

Tina told me that she had no emotional bond with any of her extramarital sex partners. It was just purely physical sex, but she had a tendency to allow herself to be humiliated and abused by the guys who fucked her. The only possible exception she could think of was Kenny's boss who was apparently a very romantic lover. Tina admitted that she had become deeply infatuated with him.

I told Tina that I would have preferred her to be more choosy rather than being freely available for every other cock. At the same time, I confessed to her that I would have been more turned on if she had displayed more emotional interaction with her lovers.

Tina wondered what exactly I meant by 'emotional interaction'. I told her that what I was trying to imply was that I expected more physical and verbal expressions of passion and even 'love' between her and her lovers. I reassured her that there was no reason for her to fear any possible negative response from me. I would love to see her kissed and caressed by her fuck buddies. I would also love to hear them talk dirty. What would normally be expected to generate jealousy would in fact arouse me sexually.

Tina asked me if there was any possibility of an extramarital encounter during our stay at the beach resort. I told her that it was impossible to predict anything, but if anything were to happen it would have to be by mutual consent.

Our slow drive to the resort took a little more than two hours and, after checking in, we didn't waste any time getting to the beach to catch a glimpse of the sunset on the distant horizon.

I was pleasantly surprised to behold the skimpy bikini that adorned but hardly covered Tina's absolutely adorable body. We took a slow stroll along the beach to the far end which was officially designated as clothes optional.

There were a few couples frolicking in the nude on this part of the beach. Tina glanced at me with mischief written all over her face. All she needed was a little nod and her teeny-weeny bikini came off.

“Hold on to these with your life ...” she instructed, as she handed the flimsy pieces of material to me, “The guardians of my modesty ...” I quickly stuffed her bikini into the little pocket of my trunks.

My wife joined a group of nudists playing with a large ball in the shallow waters. Everyone seemed so happy and friendly. I sat down on a low bench further up the slope and watched my stark naked wife having good fun with her new-found friends. I felt really happy for Tina and hoped that things would run more smoothly this time in our new start to this lifestyle.

It was already getting fairly dark as we strolled back to the main lobby and took a lift up to our room. In the brightly lit lobby, Tina was getting quite a bit of attention. I did not fail to notice how the guys were blatantly gawking at her as she passed by them. But Tina was a picture of absolute confidence as she walked through the crowd like a fashion model.

As I took off my trunks after getting into the bathroom, I suddenly realized that Tina's bikini pieces were still in my pocket. I could not believe that my wife had actually managed to parade through the crowded lobby without a stitch on her lovely body. Later when I pointed it out to her, she just murmured, “Isn't exhibitionism part of the game?”

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Tue May 31, 2016 11:07 am

I wish you well.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:22 am

Thanks, norbertrichard

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:51 am

Sorry for the delay in updating the story about our weekend at the beach resort - been a bit busy at work … and also in bed with Tina.

In an earlier post I mentioned how my wife started off the weekend with a bang … first frolicking naked at the clothes-optional beach, then flashing her lovely body in the crowded lobby.

Before proceeding for dinner at the coffee-house, we had a little tete-a-tete to clear the air regarding certain do's and don'ts.

I emphasized to Tina and she agreed that our 'honeymoon' was meant to bring us closer, but that did not mean that we could not draw on others to add some erotic excitement to our stay at the resort.

I reassured Tina that I had no intention to restrict her freedom at the resort but, at the same time, I cautioned her against going off on a tangent. We agreed to remain a loving couple throughout our stay and to enjoy all activities, including any extramarital interaction, together with mutual benefit.

During dinner I let Tina in on a secret fantasy of mine revolving around her being emotionally involved with another guy. I confessed that I always got very turned on by the thought of another man showering her with affection. I told her that it would be even more arousing for me if she responded appropriately. I even tried subtly to coax her into talking dirty with her man in my presence.

“You sure about that?” she asked, looking very surprised, “You won't get jealous or angry?”

I tried to reassure Tina that I would love to see her in a romantic-cum-sexual encounter, and I hoped that my fantasy would become a reality during our 'honeymoon'.

“Would it be okay if I made the first move?” she asked, still not sure if I was really serious about it.

“Go ahead,” I encouraged her, “Seduce him if you have to. Overwhelm him with passion.”

After dinner we strolled hand-in-hand to the pool-side bar with its open-air moonlit dance floor which was on a platform right in the middle of the pool. A few couples were already dancing to the fast music.

We took a little walk around the pool area just to familiarize ourselves with whatever was going on. As we were about to occupy a table somewhere close to the main bar, we bumped into this very friendly and cheerful couple, Dan and Vera.

Dan was unable to hide his excitement and seemed to be smitten with Tina, his attention fully focused on her while we went through the customary introductions. His wife Vera seemed to have a better grip on herself.

They joined us at our table, and after the first round of drinks we decided to dance a fast number with our respective spouses. Our new friends were both good dancers, but I could see that Dan was still stealing glances at my wife.

“He seems to have fallen in love with you,” I teased Tina, “Are you okay with him?”

“I love him,” Tine responded, with a mischievous smirk stretching from ear to ear.

“You want to work on him?”

“Of course … if it's okay with you.”

After three fast numbers we made our way back to the table and ordered another round of drinks. The four of us talked like old friends. We got to know that they had a 5-year old son whom they had sent over to his granny's for the weekend.

After the third drink they began to open up to us. They started talking about their marriage and other private matters. I got the impression that their marriage was already heading for the humdrum. Dan admitted that they were at the resort looking for some excitement to rejuvenate their marriage. They had no previous experience in any form of extramarital activity.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:07 am

This is still a continuation of my account of our weekend at the beach resort. I am trying to relate the sequence of events in a little more detail because I hope that our 'honeymoon' would be a major turning point in the way we enjoy this liberal lifestyle ...

When the next slow number came up, I discreetly signaled to Dan to take my wife up for a dance. He gladly put his hand out to Tina and she looked at me for approval. All it took was a little nod for her to place her hand in his.

“She's all yours, have a good time,” I said to Dan, as they headed for the dance floor.

Vera and I moved over to a large armchair where we sat squeezed together, wrapped in each other's arms and talking in intimate whispers.

According to Vera, she and her husband were hoping to have a fun time at the resort, and she was very glad to have met us. And she was happy that Dan seemed to have clicked with Tina.

I asked her how far they were willing to go. She replied that this was their first time and it was unlikely that they would go all the way. But she reassured me that she definitely wanted to meet us again after this weekend. That was when her lips touched mine, gently at first and then more firmly. Soon we were submerged in the blissful ecstasy of a deep and passionate kiss, holding each other in a tight embrace like we never wanted to part.

As my tongue wrestled with Vera's, nothing else seemed to matter. Earlier I had let Tina in on my secret fantasy about her being emotionally entangled with another man, and now here I was, feeling so much in love with this enchanting lady. It seemed as if both of us did not want the kiss to end.

When we finally did let our lips part, Vera leaned towards me and rested her head on my chest. I combed my fingers lovingly through her long silky hair and asked her how she felt.

“I feel as if I'm in love,” she muttered almost to herself.

“I wonder how Tina and Dan are getting along,” I pondered aloud.

“Don't worry about your wife,” she said, “I'm sure Dan will take good care of her. Are you afraid that he may be giving her a good fuck somewhere?”

“I don't mind if that is what they want.”

“Don't worry, my husband and I have a deal … he won't fuck unless I get fucked.”

As we talked, I touched and caressed different parts of her body, letting my hands roam freely over her fleshy contours without violating the sanctity of any item of clothing. She had a good pair of breasts, somewhat larger than Tina's, but less firm. Her tummy was flat and tight, while her thighs were slim and smooth.

Vera stroked the bulge in my crotch, then squeezed it through the material of my pants. As this seductive angel played with my throbbing erection, I wondered what my wife was up to at that very moment.

It was around eleven o'clock when Vera and I finally strolled towards the dance floor which was still packed with couples. Straining my eyes, I looked for my wife, but there was no sign of her or her partner. I wondered if they were up in the room fucking their brains out.

“Let's take a walk along the poolside,” Vera suggested.

At the far end of the pool, in a rather dark corner, we chanced upon them making out on a rather uncomfortable rattan pool chair.

Standing a little distance away, we watched them romance like two smitten teenagers. Their lips were locked in a perpetual kiss. Tina's hand was at Dan's crotch, gripping the thick shaft of his huge penis. He still had his pants on but was obviously unzipped. Dan was stroking Tina's thigh, his hand making regular forays under her skirt.

My wife and this other man seemed emotionally so immersed in each other. They seemed to be so much in love with each other.

Watching my wife locked with another man in a such a romantic scenario was a real turn-on for me, even more so than watching her being ruthlessly used like a mere fuck-toy. This was the first time I had ever seen my wife being showered with so much of love by another guy and I was really happy for her.

Wifeforfun
Prepubescent

Unread post by Wifeforfun » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:18 pm

My wife just got pregnant by one of her black bulls

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:01 am

Wifeforfun wrote:My wife just got pregnant by one of her black bulls
How will you explain that as the kid is growing up?

Wifeforfun
Prepubescent

Unread post by Wifeforfun » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:14 am

Explain it by telling the child. In order for us to have children we had to use a sperm donor. Whether or not you agree with us. That does not bother us. We are committed to the child and being parents.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:18 am

My wife getting impregnated while cheating with another man was what started our
journey in this liberal lifestyle ...

She wanted it out fast ... without even discussing it with me ... I wonder how things
would have gone if she had not got her pregnancy terminated ... I wonder how I
would have reacted to my wife carrying another man's baby in her womb till delivery
day

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:01 pm

Wifeforfun wrote:Explain it by telling the child. In order for us to have children we had to use a sperm donor. Whether or not you agree with us. That does not bother us. We are committed to the child and being parents.
Why so defensive?

njkittenkeeper
Virgin

Unread post by njkittenkeeper » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:02 am

This is quite the journey you two are taking. I hope it continues to go well...

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:33 am

njkittenkeeper wrote:This is quite the journey you two are taking. I hope it continues to go well...
Thanks njkittenkeeper ... we seem to have just veered back on track after an
almost disastrous roller-coaster ride in extramarital territory ...

I'm lagging in my account of our sexual adventures ... but hope to bring the story
up to date soon ...

Cheers!

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:01 am

I must remind you that more than a month has passed since our trip to the beach resort. My account of our experiences is already lagging. I'll have to speed up in order to catch up with the present, and to do that I may have to leave out some of the details.

I did not want to disrupt my wife's tryst with Dan at the poolside, especially because it was different from her previous almost purely physical encounters. I wanted her to be loved and not just fucked by another man.

“Let's go up to the room,” Vera whispered into my ear.

“What about them?” I asked.

“Don't worry about them … they can take care of themselves.”

When Vera and I got to my room, I quickly got into the bathroom to make a call to Tina. There was no reply to my first call, but Tina responded to my second call after some delay.

“Come up to the room,” I instructed my wife, “And bring him along.”

“Okay,” she responded without any argument, and soon the loving couple was up in the room with us.

Within the short period of time they had together, Tina and Dan seemed to have become very close and did not seem to be able to keep themselves off each other. They sat next to each other on the edge of the bed while Vera and I sat on either side of them, next to our respective spouses.

“Let's play a little game,” I suggested, “A little game called Lessons in Love. You Tina, my dear and lovely wife, are a 'virgin', and Dan here is in love with you. Vera shall be his tutor and I shall be yours. The two of you shall have to follow all our instructions to the best of your ability. However, to allow you to develop a proper relationship as lovers, you shall be granted a lot of leeway. You are encouraged at all times to be freely vocal in expressing your desires and feelings for each other and to respond favorably to each other.”

“There is however one condition which must be strictly adhered to,” Vera interjected, “Tina, you shall at all times ensure that your chastity is not violated and your virginity remains intact.”

“As your revered teachers, Vera and I shall often need to consult each other in various ways,” I continued, “And during such consultations we shall not be bound by any rules, terms or conditions with regard to verbal or physical contact with each other.”

“You may now touch each other … feel each other ... stroke each other ... caress each other ...” Vera's voice was almost hypnotic as she led her husband and my wife onto the exciting path of illicit sensuality.

“You now belong to each other,” I said, looking straight into Tina's eyes, “Show your love for each other ... put aside your inhibitions … let your emotions merge into a whirlpool of passion ...”

I saw Dan's hands begin to impatiently wander all over Tina's fully clothed body. He kneaded my wife's breasts through the soft material of her blouse. She winced slightly when he nervously squeezed her milk bags.

Tina was a little hesitant at first, being contented with enjoying the touch of Dan's hands on her tense body. Then I caught her stealing looks in my direction through the corner of her eye and I blew her a kiss. That got her going. She unfastened the top button of Dan's tee-shirt and slipped her hand in.

“If you love him, you don't have to be afraid to let him know,” I instructed my wife, “And feel free to smear his neck with your lipstick.”

I was sure that they would have been less nervous and more aggressive in their approach if Vera and I were not there with them. After all, they had already advanced further at the poolside.

Anyway, it was not very long before they were lovingly locked together, with Tina's arms entwined around Dan's neck while his arms were wrapped tightly around her waist.

Then it happened … without waiting for a cue from their tutors, their lips met and they kissed with uncontrolled vigor and passion. My wife let out a soft murmur as the latest man in her life mashed his lips against hers, and they plunged into total oblivion.

Without causing any disruption to the gradual but smooth fusion of their souls, I
slipped away to the nearby sofa and beckoned Vera over to join me. She tiptoed towards me with a naughty smile on her face.

“No rules for us,” I whispered into her ear, as I held her in my arms on the sofa.

“You want to fuck me?” she teased me as she squeezed the bulge in my pants.

“Yes, baby … I need you ...”

“Is this bulge for me, dear? Or is it for your wife?” I was left speechless for a moment, then I told her that it was for her and also for my wife.

“Oh, so watching your wife with my husband has given you a hard on? Do you love me?”

“Yes … I love you, darling ...”

“What if I get pregnant?”

My cock gave a jerk and felt like it was going to explode.

“Aren't you on any form of contraception? Shall I use a condom?”

“No … I want it bareback … I want to feel your seed inside me … anyway, I wouldn't mind having your baby ...”

“What about Dan?”

“He's not the type who's going to wonder about such things … he's such an innocent soul ...”

“But still ...”

“Don't worry darling … my period's due any day now … it's not likely that I'll conceive ...”

I glanced at the other couple … they were still locked in a deep passionate kiss … and they were still fully clothed.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:54 pm

Without wasting any time, Vera and I shed our clothes … then we lay down on the sofa in each other's arms … we kissed a lot … and we talked a lot as we linked up with each other physically and emotionally …

Vera has a most amazing body … slim, trim and firm ... even after one baby … with just the right amount of flesh in the right places …

I cupped her breasts, squeezing the large globes as we kissed … and I loved her boobs … they were definitely a class above Tina's handful …

“You like them?” Vera asked when our lips parted. I just nodded my head.

“Don't you want to suck them?”

“Yes I do ...” I said softly. “I want to suck them dry … and then I want to taste your hot and dripping pussy … and I want to shove my cock deep into your throat … of course I also want to give you a good fuck to fill your fertile womb with my thick sperm … actually I don't mind even getting you pregnant ...”

Vera is somewhat similar to Tina's friend Rachel … very talkative, very communicative while making love … I have always loved Rachel … and now, as I lay with Vera, I knew that I also loved this wonderful girl ...

So Vera and I got down to the job at hand ... after dealing with her breasts to my heart's content, I moved down to relish her drenched pussy … then Vera went on an all-out assault on my throbbing cock until I almost came in her throat … I pulled my cock out and broke away from her to stop myself from ejaculating … I held back my juices, reserving them for her motherly womb …

As I fucked Vera bareback, I reminded her of the possibility of her getting impregnated with my seed, and this seemed to have a highly arousing effect on her. She kept begging me to fill her up, and kept hoping that she would become pregnant. When I finally exploded deep inside her womb, she screamed in orgasmic pleasure.

Vera and I made passionate love and developed highly intense feelings for each other, totally oblivious to the presence of our marital partners.

A little later, as we lay recuperating, I got a glimpse of the other couple. Both of them were completely naked, and Dan's head was buried between Tina's thighs. My wife had that anticipatory look on her face and before long she was writhing in orgasm.

I got between Vera's legs again to give her another round of pounding. I could not help watching Dan pull himself up to let his lips meet Tina's. He was so loving to my wife, and she was now blatantly reciprocating.

After I had shot another load into Vera's depths, I glanced at the other couple to see my wife up on all fours, getting banged doggy style.

“He's screwing her ass,” Vera observed in a soft voice, “My husband is sodomizing your wife … he's fucking the shit out of her ...”

Later, when Dan eased his cock out of her anus, I could see his copious cum dribbling out of her ass, something that I had never witnessed before.

It was almost five in the morning when the four of us lay in utter exhaustion in the arms of our respective lovers. Tina and Dan clung inseparably to each other as they continued to kiss deeply.

“What are the plans for today?” Vera asked in a rather slurred voice.

“I kept my side of the deal,” Tina suddenly spoke up, much to my surprise, “I'm still a virgin, so do I get rewarded?”

“You a virgin?” Vera interjected, “I just saw Dan fuck the shit out of your ass.”

“My ass, yes … but not my vagina … ass doesn't count ...”

“What kind of reward are you looking at?” I asked my wife.

“Let me be Dan's for the rest of our stay here … and let him be mine ...”

I was quite taken aback by my wife's bold verbal outpouring, but at the same time I felt aroused by this turn of events.

“You mean you want a full swap for the whole weekend?” Vera asked.

“Yes, Dan and I need time to consummate our love for each other,” Tina continued, looking directly into my eyes. We mustn't forget that it was I who had in the first place expressed my desire to see Tina get more emotionally involved with her extramarital lovers. I could not possibly back out now after having led her so far in this game of illicit love.

“I have no objections,” I responded.

“Neither do I,” said Vera.

“I'll take her with me to the other room,” Dan spoke up for the first time, “I'll take good care of her.”

So Tina took her suitcase and handbag, and went off with Dan.

“That leaves the two of us together,” Vera announced, with a broad smile on her face. I looked at her sitting naked on the sofa and did not really feel short-changed by this switch of 'honeymoon' partners.

It appeared to me that my wife was still the same old tigress with her insatiable appetite for sex. Only her stripes seemed to have changed a little to accommodate a more prominent role for me in her game.

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:21 pm

Tina and I had a fabulous 'honeymoon' weekend. Everything went according to what I could have wished and hoped for. Tina was simply wonderful and made me fall in love with her all over again.
OK, I've a simple mind, but what has happened since "the honey moon weekend?" Have/did you continue to see Vera and Dan? And how is your open marriage working? Have you had other 'weekends?'

I do enjoy your writing style, and I hope you continue your saga.

Thanks for sharing.
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:55 am

Hi sdbuffalo … thanks for your kind feedback …

I must apologize for the long delay in updating this thread … a tight work schedule and frequent domestic upheavals tend to leave little time for putting into words the details of our hectic sex life …

You asked what had happened since “the honeymoon weekend” … you'll have to be a bit patient as our unpredictable story continues to unfold ...

The weekend went very well indeed, with Tina spending the whole of Saturday with Dan, and me having a great time with Vera who gave me no opportunity to miss my slut wife.

Vera and I lay naked in bed for most of Saturday. Vera was still obsessed with her fantasy of wanting to get pregnant with my baby. I don't think I have ever before ejaculated so much in a single womb in one single day.

It was almost sunset when we went for a stroll on the beach, wondering if we would bump into our spouses, but there was no sign of them on the beach.

Later, after a light dinner, we headed for the bar and dance lounge. We gulped down our first drink and took to the dance floor.

We were swaying to the first number when I got a fleeting glimpse of my wife on the dance floor. A few minutes later I spotted her again, but Dan was nowhere around. Tina was clinging on to a well-built black gentleman who seemed to be taking absolute liberties with her.

“Where's my husband?” Vera sounded really worried.

“Let's find out what's happening,” I tried to reassure her as we approached the odd couple. Tina was definitely drunk and not at all in her right senses.

“Her husband is piss drunk over there at that table,” the black guy spoke in a very well-mannered and polished way, but he obviously didn't know that Dan was not Tina's husband, “He asked if I could take care of his wife, and it's my pleasure.”

“Meet Tommy,” my wife spoke with an unmistakable slur, “Don't worry … he'll take care of Dan … and he'll take good care of me too.”

All the while Tommy continued to give my wife the full physical attention that she yearned for. His hands never stopped navigating from one part of her body to another, and he gave her frequent sloppy kisses on her mouth with his thick African lips.

Tina was dressed in a very short see-through dress that looked more like a nightie struggling to cover her bums. I had never seen that dress before and it was probably picked up from the resort's souvenir shop. Tina did not seem to have bothered to wear any lingerie.

“Tommy will get to fuck me tonight,” Tina continued to slur, as her latest guy cupped her bare ass-cheeks, “Dan needs a good night's rest … he's been fucking me all day ...”

We found Dan seated slouching all alone at a table, obviously having had one too many. He was not going to be of any more use to Tina and he did not seem to mind Tommy taking over for the night.

Tina glanced at me as if seeking approval. I was taken in by the pleading look in her eyes and gave her a nod.

We didn't stay around at the lounge for long after that, adjourning to our respective rooms, with Tina having an additional new partner. I kissed my wife goodnight before Tommy lifted her up and carried her into the elevator while Dan dragged himself along after them.

Vera and I had a great night of hot sex. Her unique talent for using her mouth to resuscitate and rejuvenate the cock after each ejaculation kept the action going through the night. By sunrise, both of us were completely drained of energy and lay exhausted, locked lovingly in each other's arms.

Vera and Dan checked out at noon, and I unexpectedly got my wife back with me. Her black lover apparently abandoned her in the middle of the night to get back to his wife.

Tina and I decided to extend our stay by another day. I called my boss and got Monday off from work.

After lunch I got to work on my slutty 'bride', topping up her already overflowing womb with my own juices. I could not remember having ever before inserted my cock into her cunt so soon after she had been fucked by another guy.

It was an entirely new experience for me, and an exhilarating one, as my sperm mingled with that of her illicit lovers. I felt highly aroused reclaiming my wife, and was overcome with a peculiar but enthralling blend of emotions as she updated me about her experience with Dan and Tommy.

Tina tried a few times to coax me into going down on her, but I could not get myself to do it – not with the thick slimy cum of two other guys oozing out of her pussy mingled with mine.

As we lay in bed, Tina told me unashamedly that she had fallen in love with Dan. She described to me how emotionally entangled she had become with him. She confessed that her relationship with Dan had gone far beyond just a physical one, and she attributed this to the encouragement she had received from me. She also admitted that she looked forward to another rendezvous with him.

As far as Tommy was concerned, Tina said that she had really enjoyed getting fucked by him, and he had fully satisfied her physically. She was particularly excited about his huge cock which had initially scared her. But once he stuffed his monstrous piece of meat inside her cunt, she just could not have enough of it. She felt betrayed that he had made such a quick exit in the middle of the night.

After dinner, Tina and I adjourned once again to the dance lounge. She wore the same short dress without any lingerie, but this time she was all mine. Some of the guests were noticeably giving her strange looks, but I presume that would would have been expected considering that I was the third intimate companion they would have seen her with.

I treated her like a slut on the dance floor, even occasionally easing her dress up to the level of her waist. I made no effort to stop her from imbibing more than her normal share of red wine. Tina thoroughly enjoyed the irreverent treatment I was imposing on her. And she reciprocated with very appropriately flirtatious and whorish conduct.

It was well past midnight when we headed for our room, but not before she had given at least a couple of guys the pleasure of having her in their arms on the dance floor.

She was like a rag doll in bed, so drunk that she just let me use her body as I pleased. I fucked her with punishing strokes that sent her screaming in pain and pleasure. She begged for more and I gave it to her in her pussy, her throat and even her ass.

Never before throughout our married life had I given it to her with such ruthless force. I have always been very gentle and loving to her in bed. But something inside me broke loose that day and endearing terms like 'dear' and 'darling' were replaced with terms like 'slut' and 'whore'.

We lay in bed till about ten, then after one last round, this time a more passionate and gentler round of love-making, we got into the bathroom together. I had not paid much attention to it earlier, but as I soaped her thoroughly fucked body, I did not fail to notice the bruises which she had accumulated on her neck, breasts and thighs over the 'honeymoon' weekend.

Tina and I were in an extremely loving mood later in the afternoon as we made our way back from our 'honeymoon'. We stopped several times along the way to exchange passionate hugs and kisses.

We seem to be very much more in love with each other now, after our weekend at the resort. We did catch up with Vera and Dan when they came over to spend a weekend at our place. Tina and I have come to an unwritten understanding whereby she becomes Dan's 'wife' and I become Vera's 'husband' whenever we meet up with them.

More about that later ...

njkittenkeeper
Virgin

Unread post by njkittenkeeper » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:09 pm

Great updates!

Yum-Yum
Virgin

Unread post by Yum-Yum » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:08 pm

WifeForFun said;
Explain it by telling the child. In order for us to have children we had to use a sperm donor. Whether or not you agree with us. That does not bother us. We are committed to the child and being parents.

I know a few kids and adults who are the progeny of a mixed race (B&W) union. They seem to have a difficult time with life. They catch nonsense from both sides...the black's don't like them and neither do the whites. So, I sure hope you have some answers for them when their old enough to understand.

Good Luck

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:37 am

It's been more than nine months now since our 'honeymoon' at the beach resort. And I think these have been the best eight months of our married life. We have never loved each other so much before, while experiencing so much of extramarital love as well.

Tina has stopped acting like a wild slut seeking raw carnal gratification. She seems to have taken my words seriously and has made love an integral part of her illicit sexual play.

Dan and (especially) Vera have played a pivotal role in transforming our marriage into a blissful nuptial paradise.

Vera and I hold similar views about marriage and extramarital sex. Both of us believe that extramarital sex should be flavored with copious helpings of love which we believe will help to nourish and rejuvenate our marital relationships. Vera loves to indulge in the fantasy of getting impregnated by an extramarital lover, and she also often insinuates that it would be real nice and hot for Tina to get pregnant with Dan's baby.

After our weekend at the beach resort, it took a whole month before we got the opportunity to meet the other couple again. In the meantime, Tina and I spent a lot of time interacting with each other. When we were together at home in the evenings or during the weekends, we spent a lot of time naked or semi-naked, touching each other, caressing, kissing and of course fucking our brains out.

Another thing which we have got into during this time is 'Whatsapping', something which we had previously used only for essential messaging. Now we seem to be in constant touch with each other on Whatsapp, and most of our conversations are highly sensual in nature. We find that we are more open to saying a lot of things through messaging which we may be reluctant to touch on face-to-face. Most of the time our Whatsapp conversations provide enough fodder for a subsequent hot encounter later in the day.

Vera and Dan spent the last weekend of June at our place. They drove over on Friday afternoon and left after lunch on Sunday. There was a total and immediate swap from the moment they arrived. The unconventionally intimate greetings, exchanged openly after their car pulled up onto the driveway, did not fail to draw the attention of our busybody neighbors who made no effort to hide their disdain.

Tina immediately led Dan up to the guest room, while I helped Vera settle in with me in the master bedroom. I had my first round of sex with Vera and lay in bed with her until I got a call from Tina.

“Any plans for dinner?” she asked.

“Of course,” I replied, “Get your 'husband' out of bed, and get him into the shower with you … don't take too long in the shower … we'll meet downstairs in fifteen minutes.”

We went to the club coffee-house for a romantic candle-light dinner for four. The club staff, who are quite familiar with us, were a bit puzzled by the new hookups, especially when Tina referred to Dan as her husband. After dinner we danced for a while, but it was obvious that all of us had other more exciting plans for the night.

As we made our way home, Vera sat in front with me while the other two made out on the back seat. Glancing at them through the rear mirror, I could see them wrapped in each other's embrace as they openly expressed their love for each other. At one point I could hear the slurping sound of my wife's mouth working on Dan's cock. At another point I got glimpses of my wife's legs raised up and wide apart as she unashamedly let Dan eat her pussy.

By the time we reached the neighborhood of our home, Tina was screaming in ecstasy as Dan continued to work on her hot pussy, sometimes with his mouth and sometimes with his fingers. Vera had to be satisfied with just holding the shaft of my hard cock, occasionally pumping it back and forth. But she seemed quite excited about the activity on the backseat. She kept encouraging the other couple and challenged Dan to let his lips move over to my wife's posterior.

“Let your lips taste her sweet arse,” she taunted her husband, “Show her that you really love her.”

As I drove into our driveway, my wife's legs came down and her bottom went up. I realized that she was now on all fours on the backseat. When I looked back after switching off the engine, Dan had his face buried between my wife's butt cheeks.

Vera and I kissed passionately as we waited for Dan to finish relishing Tina's anal orifice. My wife was on fire and kept begging Dan to fuck her.
Finally, Dan pulled himself away and opened the car door. He held Tina's hand to lead her out of the car. I watched the couple walk hand in hand towards the entrance to the house. Tina was in a state of semi-undress and I hoped that the neighbors were not peeping out through their windows.

Once inside the house, they pounced on each other. Without any delay, they headed straight for the sofa in the living room. Vera took my hand and led me upstairs.

Tina faded away from my mind as I relished the blissful ecstasy of making love to the beautiful woman in my arms. I filled her up once, twice … I don't know how many times I ejaculated inside her.

Even while we made love, Vera made frequent references to our spouses fucking on the sofa downstairs. I got the feeling that part of Vera's arousal was due to the sound of my wife's screams of pleasure. I wondered why she had earlier coaxed her husband to mouth Tina's arse.

The dirty weekend passed much too fast. I saw Tina only once when I went down to the kitchen to get a drink on Saturday afternoon. She was also getting herself a drink. I tried to give her a kiss but she moved back and did not let my lips touch hers.

“Only my husband gets to kiss these lips,” she told me in a rather stern tone. “Only my husband … sorry ...”

Before Vera and Dan left for home on Sunday evening, we decided to reserve the last weekend of each month for a swap. We met in July at their place and in August at ours. For the next two months, Dan and I drove over to spend time with our respective 'wives'. In November and January, the girls drove over to get fucked by their respective lovers. We did not swap in December as it was a new year weekend. Last month we enjoyed a foursome at a clothes optional spa on the outskirts of our town.

Tina and I talk a lot about our feelings and desires. She is really enjoying being in love with Dan. I don't think she has fucked any other guy since she took Dan as her 'part-time husband'.

Last week I asked Tina if she had experienced any urge to fuck other guys. Her answer was just a long silence that spoke for itself. From the way she began to slowly rub her thighs together, I knew that my question had ignited a fire in her cunt.

“Any particular guy? Anyone I know?” I asked in a very non-threatening way.

I gave her a long deep kiss on her lips.

“Don't be afraid,” I reassured her.

After another long silence she looked up into my eyes.

“Rick ...” she mumbled in an almost inaudible voice.

“Rick who?” I asked.

“Rick … the guy who got me pregnant ...”

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:47 am

Hi,
I'm still relatively new to this forum, so it took me some time to find and read your complete thread.
I just can say WOW, that's quite a journey you share here with us. A big thank you for that.
Though, I have to say, when I was reading, there was a point when I really was worried about you and the state of your marriage. I had very much the impression, that Tina didn’t value enough and took you for granted. I even question if she really loves you as much as you obviously love her?
Honestly, I'm very relieved and happy for both of you, that you seem to overcome this crisis in your marriage. And as you said it, that your marriage is better than ever. As youself mentioned, communication between you and Tina is the key, so that nobody gets emotionally hurt.
I have to admit I'm curious, when you two were talking openly after your marriage crisis, has Tina ever voiced that she was afraid she could push you too far and you would leave her for another woman, maybe Rachel? Basically, I mean has she ever told you, that she was afraid to loose you at one point?

I really hope to hear from soon. Again, thank you for sharing. I would only wish your updates would be more frequent. ;)

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:41 pm

Hi Serrand
Thank you for your kind and encouraging words.
As you can see, there seem to be lots of ups and downs, like a yoyo, in our marriage.
Tina has a tendency to take me for granted sometimes because she knows that I really love her ... and she knows that I won't simply leave her ... she has never expressed such a fear.
I just want both of us to fulfill our innermost desires ... but at the same time I make sure that my wife does not get hurt in any way ... when I see danger lurking on the horizon, I pull back for a cooling off period and then go for it again.
In my last post, Tina has put me in a quandary by expressing her desire to fuck Rick, the guy with whom she had previously cheated and got pregnant ...

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:46 pm

Now I'm having butterflies in my stomach ...
Why did I have to look for problems again?
I didn't expect her to bring up Rick as the guy she was yearning for ...
But then, I'm also feeling extremely aroused by the thought my wife getting screwed by him ...
I've never seen him, but Tina seems to be almost possessed by him ...
My mind has been working overtime ... is this guy dwelling in her fantasies and making her have all her wild adventures?

Any opinions or advice out there?

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:52 am

Vera and Dan came over for the April Fool weekend. As usual, Tina and Dan took care of each other's needs, leaving Vera and me to ourselves. We had by now become so accustomed to our swapping lifestyle that we began to take things for granted and almost 'got caught' by our nosy neighbors.

Our weekend foursome seemed to have gradually split down the center into two separate illicit couples. I had absolutely nothing to do with my wife, and Dan had nothing to do with his. Tina and Dan were out quite a bit, for meals I presume and I don't know what else. Vera and I bought some groceries and cooked up quickie meals at home. We only ate out once, for dinner on Saturday night.

Total nudity was the dress code on the home front, and the girls' attire was boldly scanty during their outings. Vera, in her short transparent dress, sans bra, did not leave much to the imagination, unashamedly drawing the attention of every virile stud at the restaurant on Saturday night.

Communication among the four of us was very open and explicit, with unequivocal declarations of love between the illicit lovers. At one instance, I almost felt as if Tina truly belonged to Dan as I watched her pamper him with unbridled love. Vera provided her husband with a lot of encouragement, pushing him to levels of intimacy with Tina that even I as her husband have not experienced with her.

Many a time, as I watched Tina under the spell of her lover, I wondered what actually was transpiring in her mind. Was she truly expressing her feelings for Dan and translating them into her physical surrender to him? Or was she role-playing - with Dan innocently standing in for another guy, her real lover.

Tina had cheated on me, and only got caught because she had become pregnant. I had not only forgiven her, but had used the opportunity to add spice to our married life. I had never even questioned her for any details about the guy who had impregnated her. Only when I asked her, just a couple of weeks back, whether there was any guy in particular whom she had the urge to fuck, did she, albeit with some hesitation, blurt out Rick's name. And then she had, without further hesitation, explained that Rick was the guy who had got her pregnant.

By Sunday I was beginning to wonder whether behind her trance-like expression was a dark secret fantasy. I wondered if Tina was actually fantasizing sex with Rick while enjoying verbal and physical intimacy with Dan. I even began to wonder if all the promiscuous activity she had been indulging in was in fact a result of her illicit fantasy. I felt that her ultimate carnal desire was to surrender her mind, soul and body to the father of her aborted illicit child.
Last edited by lovinghusband on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:01 pm

guess what it's hard to believe that the Doctor shared that information with you. Also was the aboard baby just hanging around for a DNA test?

help me understand