Another man's baby

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
HungJuLian
Trainable

Re: Another man's baby

Unread post by HungJuLian » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:15 pm

I know this is fantasy an all but isnt this dangerous to involve children in this kind of stuff? I mean maybe not when they are younger or anything but when they are older as well. Maybe im overthinking it but it maybe a fantasy to you all as the parents but the child when they get older and become aware of things well, who knows., just seems like Russian Roulette with 4 in the chamber rather than 1.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:19 am

aztd wrote:guess what it's hard to believe that the Doctor shared that information with you. Also was the aboard baby just hanging around for a DNA test?

help me understand
Please note that my wife's pregnancy was terminated - Rick's baby was aborted ...
Our Ongoing Story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28655

Our Picture Thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54264

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:22 am

HungJuLian wrote:I know this is fantasy an all but isnt this dangerous to involve children in this kind of stuff? I mean maybe not when they are younger or anything but when they are older as well. Maybe im overthinking it but it maybe a fantasy to you all as the parents but the child when they get older and become aware of things well, who knows., just seems like Russian Roulette with 4 in the chamber rather than 1.
Aborted babies don't grow older ... so no children are currently involved in our lifestyle

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:16 am

Vera and Dan left on Sunday evening and things settled dpwn to 'normal'. After the last time we spoke about Rick, neither of us had brought up the topic of her urge to fuck him. I had felt a bit ruffled about her interest in Rick, but at the same time I also felt very aroused.

You may remember that I had once given her the opportunity to call him during the early days of our new lifestyle, but at that time she had insisted that his wife should also get involved. Rick had aroused my wife's ire by yelling that “My wife will do no such thing. She is a very decent and pious lady." Tina had felt very insulted and had slammed the phone down.

It's funny how we tend to be aroused by taboo and situations that are threatening to our comfort zone. I am aware of the possible unfavorable consequences that could arise from a rendezvous between my wife and Rick. Yet I feel excited about the possibility. And Tina had no second thoughts about naming him as her top choice for a sexual encounter, even though she had cheated with him to the extent of getting pregnant.

Last Wednesday I asked her again if she was sure about having the urge to fuck Rick. She glared at me with a questioning look in her eyes.

“Why do you keep asking me that?”

“Because I want him to have you again ...”

“What? Are you sure about that?”

“Yes, but on one condition ... I want to be there when he takes you ...”

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:14 am

Our sex life seems to have taken a turn for the better ever since I coaxed Tina into bringing her obsession with Rick out into the open. We seem to be having sex more often than usual, we seem to be spending more time in bed and more time naked together and Tina seems to be more loving than ever before.

Initially, Tina was a bit wary about my sudden interest in her ex-lover. But, as she gradually realized that I did not really have any ulterior motives, she began to open up to me with regard to her feelings for Rick. For the last couple of weeks, it has become the norm for Rick to make his presence felt, albeit as a fantasy, during our regular sessions of sex.

Tina even confessed, while lying in my arms after a sizzling round of sex, that it was not just a one-night stand that she had enjoyed with Rick. They had in fact spent five nights together while I was out of town. It was a real turn on for me to hear my beloved wife talk about her brief but scorching love affair with Rick.

Discussing Tina's entanglement with Rick seems to have become a sort of sexually stimulating obsession for both of us. What had previously been made out to be a hit-and-run kind of encounter was now beginning to appear more like a mutually planned carnal relationship.

According to Tina, she was very particular about Rick using a condom each time he fucked her in his hotel room. But on the last night, which she spent with him at home on our marriage bed, she was a bit tipsy after imbibing one peg too many and things got a little out of hand. I exploded inside her as she related how she had playfully pulled the condom off Rick's cock and let him have her bareback. Not once, not twice, but at least three times she had let him deposit his load of thick hot semen deep inside her vagina.

Tina confessed that, with her womb overflowing with her lover's fertile seed, she felt like a more complete and consummate woman. My wife went on to describe the ecstasy of feeling his bare piece of meat stuffed inside her starving pussy.

It was only in the morning that the reality of the situation had dawned on her and she had panicked. She had managed to get a strip of oral contraceptive pills from her good friend Rachel and had swallowed at least ten tablets. But that did not prevent her from getting pregnant, and the rest is history.

“Do you want to have Rick again?” I asked her last night.
“Would you allow it after all that I have told you?”

“Of course I would … but I want to be there when he takes you ...”

“Are you proposing a threesome?”

“It doesn't matter what you call it … I just want to be there when he fucks you … bareback of course ...”

“When?”

“This weekend ...”

“But aren't we supposed to meet up with Dan and Vera this weekend?”

“I'll call them to cancel our rendezvous with them … I'll make up some excuse … you'll have to contact Rick and offer him the chance to ravage your pussy over this weekend ...”

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:04 am

Dan and Vera were a bit disappointed about not getting to meet us this weekend but I managed to convince them that we would try to bring forward next month's get-together.

Rick was “over the moon” and could hardly believe his ears when Tina spoke to him about our plans for the weekend. He kept asking Tina if it was “okay with your husband”. She had to reassure him that it was not a prank, and he finally promised to be at our place by Saturday afternoon. According to Tina, she also told him not to bother bringing any condoms because “I want to feel your bare flesh inside me”.

Tina has spent most of today preparing herself for her special lover. She spent quite a bit of time in the bathroom ... shaving and trimming I guess. She also made a quick visit to the mall to get herself some new outfits. I teasingly questioned her need for new clothes as she would be naked most of the time. My excited wife told me that her lover had suggested a dinner date to start off their night of passion.

Just a little while ago Tina asked me if I would like to have her friend Rachel over to keep me company while she was busy with Rick. I told her, rather emphatically, that the whole idea was for them to fuck their brains out in my presence. I wanted to watch them fuck and I would get involved occasionally, when the opportunity arose, without disrupting their sexual momentum. I told my wife to just focus on fulfilling her desires and satisfying the carnal needs of her lover. I would take care of myself.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:08 am

We were very tender and loving to each other in bed last night. But we avoided getting involved in any kind of sexual activity with each other.

“I don't want to drain you of your passion or sexual energy,” I told my wife as I held her close to me, “I want you to be fully charged with lust and desire when you meet your love tomorrow. I want your womb to be fresh and clean for him when he claims you as the mother of his aborted child.”

I spotted a solitary drop of moisture at the corner of her eye as she looked at me with gratitude painted all over her face.

Later, after Tina had drifted off to sleep. I had a strange experience. I felt somewhat breathless, my nose became stuffy and I had a choking sensation in my throat. I was forced to get out of bed as I gasped for breath. I took a few sips from the mineral water bottle lying on the side table. then walked slowly to the bathroom to empty my bladder. Then I strolled slowly back and forth in the bedroom to ease the tension that had suddenly gripped my system. To me it appeared as if I was suffering from the symptoms of a panic attack. When I felt a bit better, I got back into bed and soon I was fast asleep.

This morning I got up feeling fine but I kept having this nagging feeling in my heart about the wisdom of sacrificing my wife into the erotic flames of an illicit relationship that may leave our marriage in ashes.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:36 am

Well, I read your thread with great interest. Your marriage seems quite to be a "rollercoaster".
You mentioned that Tina sometimes take you for granted. So, I have no doubt that you love her very much, maybe I'm wrong, but you could have the impression that your wife doesn't love you with the same passion and as much as you love her? Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

And concerning her meeting with this Rick guy tonight, if you have the slightest doubts then don't go through with it. Tell Tina, I think it's very important to be honest with her about your feelings and concerns. I'm confidente she would understand, if you couldn't go through with it. I assume as your wife your well-being is far more important to her than this Rick guy.

Allow me one more question. This all started with her being pregnant by this guy. It's quite personal to ask, but does Tina not want a baby from you, the man she loves and always stands by her side?

Hope to hear from you soon.

VV3
Prepubescent

Unread post by VV3 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:14 pm

Wow! I cant believe I read that entire thread..... Its been really eye opening on the "reality" of having an open relationship. Really shows how communication plays an important role in all relationships open or not. Look forward to hearing more.... thanks for sharing

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:06 am

Thanks Maxcargo and VV3

Your kind words have inspired me to write on about our "roller coaster" lifestyle ...

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:07 am

Tina and I were ready and waiting for our visitor as early as three in the afternoon. Tina was fairly decently dressed in the new outfit she had picked up two days earlier. She looked pretty in the pink halter-neck dress whose neckline was just sufficiently low to reveal enough of her cleavage for it to be seductive without being grossly obscene. Tina's back was exposed down to her waist and the dress extended down to just cover her butt cheeks.

As we sat in the living room sipping fruit juice and staring blankly at the TV screen, I could sense the tension and nervousness gripping both of us. Tina held the remote control and kept changing channels while I took frequent deep breaths to try to abort any impending panic attack.

“He's very late,” Tina said almost to herself, as she came back from her third visit to the bathroom, “Hope he's coming ...”

“Of course he'll come, darling,” I reassured my tensed up wife, “He won't let you down.”

I looked at my watch. It was just past five.

I put my arm around Tina over her shoulders and spoke to her in a very soft voice. I told her that I wanted her to go for it and enjoy her rendezvous with Rick without holding back on anything she yearned to do with him. I went on to tell her that she must completely ignore my presence. I reassured her that I would not attempt in any way to disrupt their sexual interaction.

“I know you love Rick, but I also know that you love me,” I whispered into her ear, “Don't be afraid to let him know how much you love him, and don't be afraid to express your love by complying with whatever he wants to do with you. Let him take possession of your body to quench his lust and passion while you quench yours.”

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Tue May 02, 2017 8:51 am

It was five forty five when the door bell rang. I signaled my wife to go get him. She got up from the sofa, adjusted her hair and her dress and headed for the front door.

Tina and Rick walked into the living room hand-in-hand almost like newly-weds. I couldn't help noticing Rick's good looks and refined personality. I had expected a scruffy and intimidating kind of character. He was very well-mannered and I took to him almost immediately. What was totally unexpected though was that this guy was a black.

One of the fantasies that I have always harbored is to watch my wife getting fucked by a black guy. It was apparent that this fantasy was about to be fulfilled soon.

I stood up to shake his hand and realized that he was at least six inches taller than me. I also noted that he had a really strong grip.

“A pleasure to meet you, sir,” he greeted me, “You are a very lucky man to be married to such a beautiful lady.”

“Thank you,” I responded, “She is as much yours as mine throughout your stay here for the weekend.”

I invited Rick to have a seat on the other sofa while Tina went into the kitchen to get some bites. She offered some cookies to her special guest and then to me, and placed the plate on the coffee-table. When she was about to take her seat beside me I pointed towards the other sofa and directed her to sit beside Rick.

“He is your man for the weekend,” I told her, as I got up to pour Rick some red wine.

What I liked about Rick was that he was such a cool guy and not for one moment did he make it appear as if he was there to ravish my wife. Not once did he make any inappropriate move on her. He was full of nothing but respect for both of us.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Tue May 02, 2017 1:24 pm

lovinghusband wrote:What was totally unexpected though was that this guy was a black.
I think that would explain why she was so adamant about terminating the earlier pregnancy. There would be no mistaking if it was yours one anyone's part.
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

HansA
Experienced

Unread post by HansA » Wed May 03, 2017 1:02 pm

roadrunner wrote:
lovinghusband wrote:What was totally unexpected though was that this guy was a black.
I think that would explain why she was so adamant about terminating the earlier pregnancy. There would be no mistaking if it was yours one anyone's part.
Why did she not say he was black before? :o
From Norway...
The land of the fjords and the midnight sun...

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Wed May 03, 2017 1:53 pm

Wow what a story and life the 2 of you lead!

My biggest concern for you both is the probability of getting STD's as Tina insists on bareback all the time! Do the 2 of you get tested on a regular basis?

Considering that Tina had an abortion and by all accounts you do not have any children, or none have been referenced, do you ever intend having kids?

Can Tina even lie straight in bed, she is such an accomplished lier, in that she claimed in an earlier post that she wanted to try a BBC, only to eventually find out that her "so called first" who got her pregnant was black! I would not trust one single word coming out of her mouth.
I would double check if she said something was red, I would go and check it!

Thanks for all the hard work you have put into the narrating of your lives and the answering of questions you have done so well, I tip my hat to you, very well done.

I have read the 8 pages over the past 2 days but do not recall if you have mentioned either of your ages!

Thanks once again
Happy

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Thu May 04, 2017 9:06 am

I don't know where to start. I guess I should start where I left off. But before that, let me respond to the messages posted by some of the followers of this thread.

roadrunner, I think you are spot-on in your observation about why Tina was so adamant about terminating her pregnancy … the story would probably have been completely different if she had gone on to deliver a brown or black baby.

HansA, Tina probably did not expect Rick to enter the picture again, so she must have decided to 'let sleeping dogs lie'. Things went so well for her after the abortion, she wouldn't want to dig up new avoidable problems.

Happyjohnson, Thanks for your concern regarding STDs … Tina's insistence on going bareback does worry me and we do get ourselves tested fairly frequently especially if there is involvement with new characters ...

With regard to having kids, we have not really had any serious discussion or plans about the subject … I guess if a legitimate baby does come along we'll accept the newcomer into our lives and give him or her all the best that we can. I don't think Tina is really too enthusiastic about becoming a mother, and the fact that she is on contraception speaks for itself.

I like the way Happyjohnson asked whether Tina can 'even lie straight in bed' because she is such an 'accomplished liar'. I agree that she is an impulsive liar and most of the time I double check if I have the slightest doubt. When you love somebody, somehow you have to learn to live with that person's shortcomings.

In answer to Happyjohnson's query, I would just say that both of us are in our early forties.

Thanks for your compliments and sincerity in your feedback, and thanks for taking the time to read my posts.

Getting back to my recollection of last weekend's events, let me say again, maybe in different words, that Rick really gave a good impression of himself at his first meeting with me.

Tina, her lover Rick and I sat sipping wine, munching tidbits and chitchatting till it was almost seven. I wondered when the two of them would take the initiative to get something going.

Rick excused himself to go to the bathroom, and when he returned he suggested going out for dinner. Tina proposed going to a place with a bar and facilities for dancing.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:16 am

We sat at the bar with Tina between me and her lover. Our first drink went down rather fast. I shifted my seat a little further away from Tina so that she and Rick would look more like a couple.

As Tina and Rick settled into a deep conversation, I sat enjoying mental flashbacks of our drive to the restaurant. I had coaxed my wife and her lover into the backseat to offer them some private and intimate moments together while I chauffeured them to the restaurant. Stealing quick glances through the rear mirror, I had watched them finally lock lips albeit in a disappointingly tame kiss. Neither Tina nor Rick made any attempt to take advantage of the opportunity I had provided.

Even during dinner, things were rather cold, and I was beginning to wonder if there was some problem brewing up between the two of them. Only when I took leave to go to the bathroom did I realize that it could be my presence that was hindering them from being more open in their interaction. Walking back from the bathroom I finally saw my wife wrapped in a deep embrace with her lover. Their lips were locked in a passionate kiss as his hands roamed lovingly over her bare back. I paused at a poorly lit spot to watch my wife shamelessly let this black guy taste the innermost recesses of her open mouth, leaving no doubt at all about their feelings for each other.

When I returned to our table, the two of them quickly parted and tried to act as if nothing was going on between them. I stood looking at them with a reassuring smile on my face.

“Go on,” I told them, “I know you love each other … you don't have to be afraid … I'm not going to be annoyed or angry …”

Then, looking at Rick, I went on, ”That's what you are here for, buddy … to show my wife how much you love her … I want you to have her as your own while you are here … I want her to give herself fully to you … after all, you are the only man whose seed has ever impregnated her ...”

After my little 'lecture', the two lovers became less conscious of my presence and began to hold and touch each other and interact less restrictively.

Now, sitting at the bar, looking at them engrossed in deep conversation, I wondered how far things would go during the long night ahead. I also wondered whether my presence would dampen the flames of their passion. I wanted to be at least an observer if not a participant in the events of the upcoming night of debauchery.

I asked the bar girl for another glass of vodka-lime. Just as the drink arrived, I watched Rick and Tina make their way onto the dance floor. They danced to a couple of fast numbers before the music slowed down to a more romantic beat.

Tina looked beautiful in her new halter-neck dress. She was a picture of radiant energy as she matched her partner in the fast numbers. And when the music slowed down, Rick wrapped his arms around her slim waist to draw her close, and Tina wasted no time getting her arms around his neck over his shoulders.

They made a good black-and-white couple. Swaying as one to the slow music, their bodies touched and I tried to imagine how aroused she must be, feeling his crotch pressed firmly against the lower part of her tummy. He was at least a foot taller than her and I imagined that his cock must be of pretty good size. Now I knew why she had insisted on wearing such high stilettos.

I must mention here that I had never asked my wife about her lover's age. But looking at them now, I could see that Rick was unmistakably much younger, maybe even about ten years younger, than her. I had no doubt in my mind that Rick would definitely give my wife a good time in bed.

I downed my drink, and the girl brought me another. After placing the glass in front of me she just stood on the other side of the counter looking at me.

“That's your wife, isn't she?” the bar girl asked casually, “The one with the black dude ...”

“Yeah ...” I replied in a rather uninterested tone.

“I've seen the two of you here before … What happened? What's with her and him?”

“She's his for tonight …” I slurred, “He's gonna fuck her good ...”

“And what about you?” she asked, “Don't you need someone?”

“No ...” I replied, “I just wanna watch my wife getting laid by her lover ...”
I do not know how many drinks I had, but I know for sure that I had exceeded my limit. Tina and Rick disappeared into the crowd for a while, and the next time I had a hazy view of them they were hardly moving to the music. Rick's lips were glued over Tina's in an eternal deep kiss, the hem of her short dress was pulled up and his big hands lovingly cupped her exposed buttocks. Tina was clinging on to her lover with her arms wrapped tightly around the back of his neck.

I was beginning to feel rather drowsy and only managed occasional fuzzy glimpses of the couple on the dance floor. I did notice the rhythmic movement of Rick's hips as he rubbed his crotch over Tina's tummy. Occasionally he would lower himself a bit to allow his crotch to rub against hers.

I must have nodded off for a while, and when I next caught a glimpse of them my wife had turned around, spooning against Rick's body, letting him hold her tightly from the back. Now his hands had full access to her breasts and her crotch. Her head was turned around to let his lips smother hers with a sloppy kiss.

“They really love each other,” the bar girl's voice sounded very far-away, “Lucky girl … you the husband … let black cock breed wife ...”

I watched Rick's hand slip into my wife's cleavage over her low neckline. Since she was not wearing a bra, Rick wasted no time grabbing and squeezing one of her breasts while his other hand made bold forays under the hem of her dress. Before I knew it, he was caressing my wife's pussy through the thin material of her panties. Some of the other couples' did not miss noticing this little side-show on the dance floor.

I must have passed out after that because the next thing I knew I was lying on the backseat of my car. Rick was driving, and Tina was sitting on the front passenger seat.

“You really had your way with my pussy, didn't you?” Tina spoke softly, “I wouldn't have minded if you had gone all the way right there on the dance floor in front of all those people.”

“Are you going to let me go bareback tonight like you promised?” Rick asked with a steady voice.

“Of course,” my wife replied, “I want to feel the bare flesh of your cock stuffed inside my cunt. I want to feel your hot seed filling the depths of my womb. I want you to make me pregnant again, and this time I'll let the baby grow inside my womb. I want to have your baby as living proof of our deep love for each other.”

I could hardly believe my ears - that was my beloved wife talking shamelessly to this black guy who seemed at this moment to have absolute ownership rights over her body.

“Do you love me more than you love your husband?”

“Yes darling, at this moment I love you and only you, and I want to have only you ...”

Even in my state of intoxication, my wife's words sent a chill of arousal down my spine and I noticed that I had a full-blown throbbing erection.

CuckOfSexyWife
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuckOfSexyWife » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:18 am

We'd love to hear how it turned out...Now it seems that it's a matter of weather or not you were able to not pass out and enjoy the experience.

Let us know...

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:22 am

Oh man, thank you for the update. If I remember this all happened the last weekend in April?
You probabely must be one of the most confident man in the world to allow your wife to explore her sexuality so freely. But the last part what your wife said was this not quite hurtful?
I know you said that she would be his for the weekend, but was this not a little too much.
Maybe I'm wrong, but reading your complete thread I have sometimes the impression that your wife doesn't loves you as deeply as you love her?
I hope to hear from your soon. I have to say the "frustrating" thing about your thread is the long pause between your updates. Take care of yourself.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:11 am

CuckOfSexyWife wrote:We'd love to hear how it turned out...Now it seems that it's a matter of weather or not you were able to not pass out and enjoy the experience.

Let us know...
Thanks, CuckOfSexyWife, for your interest and encouragement.
I must apologize for not keeping you updated. I've been rather busy with work-related matters in May and early-June.
But I shall definitely bring you up-to-date as soon as possible.

CuckOfSexyWife
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuckOfSexyWife » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:17 am

No problem...You no doubt have a lot on your plate and you must stay focused because this for sure will be a real distraction for you my friend...Just keep us in mind and let us know if she's still his man.

Thanks!

LilWade
Virgin

Unread post by LilWade » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:44 am

My woman had another man's baby when she and I were split up for about 15 months. Back together now.

finn
Prepubescent

Unread post by finn » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:58 am

Does anyone other than me think about the baby that was killed or in euphemism, "taken out"?

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:49 am

LilWade wrote:My woman had another man's baby when she and I were split up for about 15 months. Back together now.
So you have accepted the baby as your step-child?

I would probably have accepted Tina's illegitimate baby as mine if she had not been
in such a hurry to terminate the pregnancy ...

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:23 am

MaxCargo wrote:Oh man, thank you for the update. If I remember this all happened the last weekend in April?
You probabely must be one of the most confident man in the world to allow your wife to explore her sexuality so freely. But the last part what your wife said was this not quite hurtful?
I know you said that she would be his for the weekend, but was this not a little too much.
Maybe I'm wrong, but reading your complete thread I have sometimes the impression that your wife doesn't loves you as deeply as you love her?
I hope to hear from your soon. I have to say the "frustrating" thing about your thread is the long pause between your updates. Take care of yourself.
Yes, MaxCargo, it all happened in the last weekend of April.

Hearing my wife expressing her love for another man is like feeling hot and cold simultaneously ...it does feel a bit hurtful but it's also very exciting and arousing ... you must remember that, in the first place, it was I who coaxed her to be passionate and loving towards her extramarital lovers

You are right ... I don't think she loves me as much as I love her ... but I don't think she'll ever leave me ... because I don't think she'll find another guy who would give her so much of sexual freedom

Thanks for your feedback, MaxCargo ... I'll try to shorten the pauses between my updates ...