Another man's baby

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
lovinghusband
Pervert

Another man's baby

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:31 am

My wife and I have always been a loving couple. We enjoy sex but are not overly sexed. We always sleep wrapped in each other's arms, and end up having sex about two or three times a week.
She is not on any form of contraception, so I use the condom most of the time except just before and just after her period when she prefers to have me ejaculate into her womb. Her menstrual cycles are very regular and the blood flow doesn't go beyond three to four days. So we have been getting along quite well with this method for the past 15 years.
A couple of years back we had unprotected sex as usual just after her period, on the 4th day of her cycle. The next day I had to leave for some business in another town, and was away for two weeks. When I returned we continued to have protected sex, but there was no sign of her next period.
I got one of those home pregnancy tests from the pharmacy and, when her period got delayed by five days, her urine tested positive. I was really surprised , not only by the result, but also by her immediate reaction.
"I have to get it out ... I can't keep it ..." those were her very first words and, with the help of her best friend, she made an appointment with the doctor. The very next day she had it out without even having any discussion with me. Like an idiot I went to pick her up from the clinic after it was all over.
But something was bugging me. So, without her knowledge, I met the doctor and asked if he could ascertain whether I was the father of the baby. He took a sample of my blood before I took my wife back home.
Two weeks later I got a call from the clinic informing me that the baby was not mine. I was shattered but, to my surprise, I also felt somewhat aroused.
The thought of my wife having sex with another man seemed to have an arousing effect on me. I had never previously imagined that my wife could ever be in another man's arms but now, faced with the reality of the situation, I felt a certain strange excitement.
I did not tell my wife anything about what I knew. I wanted to let things settle before making any decisions. She had cheated while I was away, but I cannot really call myself the most faithful husband either.
I had read on the internet about husbands getting aroused by their wives' indiscretions. but I had never expected to experience it myself.
Our Ongoing Story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28655

Our Picture Thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54264

Mia

Re: Another man's baby

Unread post by Mia » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:44 am

Welcome to OHW, lovinghusband.

:)

Mia

blueduck1954
Experienced

Unread post by blueduck1954 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:37 pm

I would not trust anyone that would violate the doctor/patient confidentiality laws by giving you that information. Her conduct does sound suspicious, maybe you should just ask her if i was your baby. That would be the opening to tell her how you feel about sharing your wife.
'Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. Give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. Give her a house, she'll give you a home. Give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.'

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:59 pm

I share blueduck's concern about a clear breach of patient confidentiality by the doctor. But that may neither here no there with respect to your main concern.

1. You have a cheating wife.
2. You have discovered what many of us here know: it can be wonderfully exciting to share your partner with another man (or men).
3. Your wife and you have very poor communication.

BTW, about 10% of all births cross-nationally have been reported to be by men other than the socially designated father. It is really quite common.

#3 and #1 are your main challenges. Time to talk with your wife about her stepping out on you, explore the reasons behind her not telling you (think of lying -- even by omission -- as a symptom of something, then figure out what it is a symptom of), and finding out if she would prefer to be a hotwife. At some point, though, if the communication doesn't get honest and real, you will not have the trust to have and enjoy a hotwife.

Short version, but that's the gist of my thoughts.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

wishIcouldBeCucked
Experienced

Unread post by wishIcouldBeCucked » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:33 pm

Not much info to go on of course, but there is always the possibility it was not a willing sexual encounter on her part, you might bring up some old baggage/wounds too

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:01 am

I always had complete faith in my wife and never expected her to ever cheat on me. Maybe I was a bit naive. But I have to admit that I frequently had fantasies of other men, especially my friends and her colleagues, having sex with her and such fantasies had a highly arousing effect on me.
Now that it had happened in reality, I had very mixed feelings, beginning with anger, jealousy and a sense of betrayal which imperceptibly blended with time into intense sexual arousal.
Even to my own surprise, I did not confront her with what I knew. Instead I found myself wanting her even more than before. And each time I had sex with her, I would imagine that she was being taken by another guy. My wife willingly accommodated my voracious sexual appetite.
I went online and read up about cheating wives, slut wives and hotwives. I browsed numerous sites with hotwife stories and would imagine my wife as the character in the story.
One day I managed to pluck up enough courage to show one of these hotwife stories to my wife. We read through the story and I could see that my wife was getting really turned on. After that we had real hot sex and it became clear to me that my wife was not the prude she always tried to make herself out to be. After that it became regular practice for us to read hotwife literature before plunging into a session of wild sex. I was in no hurry to take things further. I didn't want to scare her off or arouse any suspicions.
Then one day, I suggested that we act out the story which we had just read. So my wife and I became the characters shamelessly indulging in illicit sex and I was amazed at the way she willingly pretended that I was the guy who lived next-door. So our sex life evolved to include very sophisticated forms of role- playing with the underlying theme of adultery, cheating and swinging.

mrfunone
Virgin

Unread post by mrfunone » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:45 am

She had to get it out immediately? Huge red flag!! I have read other stories here that have cheating wifes in them! Sorry although it may make some guys hot (I do enjoy a good fuck story) but this is not HotWifing! This is a cheating wife and the hubby allows it without telling her he knows! Big Difference!!! I know who and when and where my wife is when she is out alone! And when she returns home to me she tells me in all the detail she can remember what happened and when it happened as I reclaim her as mine! I hope your story ends well and if you two move into the hotwife lifestyle that you do so with caution and communication!

TomKat
Virgin

Unread post by TomKat » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:02 pm

"Exactly. YOU have no right to know whether the baby that your wife is carrying is yours or not. You're just her husband. You are presumed under the law to be the natural father, whether or not you truly are....You are shit in the eyes of the public, and under the law."

The husband is presumed to be the father until it is established that he is not the biological father. Whose name will be on the birth certificate? However, the birth certificate alone is not enough to establish who is the legal father. You can ask your wife to consent to a DNA test. Failing that, you can petition the court. This will take time, money and angst. But you are not required to pay for a philandering wife if you can establish you are not the biological father. That's adultery and it's where all these cuck/bull/HW fantasies end and the law gets involved. Don't let yourself be the fall guy.

SmilingHusband
Pervert

Unread post by SmilingHusband » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:55 am

dsmguy wrote:
blueduck1954 wrote:I would not trust anyone that would violate the doctor/patient confidentiality laws by giving you that information. Her conduct does sound suspicious, maybe you should just ask her if i was your baby. That would be the opening to tell her how you feel about sharing your wife.
This right here makes me question all of this.
the clinic would NEVER give this information out. Ever.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:37 pm

TomKat wrote:"Exactly. YOU have no right to know whether the baby that your wife is carrying is yours or not. You're just her husband. You are presumed under the law to be the natural father, whether or not you truly are....You are shit in the eyes of the public, and under the law."

The husband is presumed to be the father until it is established that he is not the biological father. Whose name will be on the birth certificate? However, the birth certificate alone is not enough to establish who is the legal father. You can ask your wife to consent to a DNA test. Failing that, you can petition the court. This will take time, money and angst. But you are not required to pay for a philandering wife if you can establish you are not the biological father. That's adultery and it's where all these cuck/bull/HW fantasies end and the law gets involved. Don't let yourself be the fall guy.
This was my experience. But there can be many factors that go into it. If you're in this situation you really should talk to an experienced lawyer about *your* situation.
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

Wittolcuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by Wittolcuck » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:50 am

dsmguy wrote:
blueduck1954 wrote:I would not trust anyone that would violate the doctor/patient confidentiality laws by giving you that information. Her conduct does sound suspicious, maybe you should just ask her if i was your baby. That would be the opening to tell her how you feel about sharing your wife.
SmilingHusband wrote:
dsmguy wrote:
the clinic would NEVER give this information out. Ever.
Steve1x1 wrote:
dsmguy wrote:
Yup

I agree with these 3 members

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:16 am

After all those responses from well-meaning individuals I wonder where I could have gone wrong. Should I have just remained cool, calm and with zero suspicion when my wife's pregnancy test came out positive? Even if I was suspicious, should I have just accepted it without confirming infidelity? Would it be more important for me to worry about doctor-patient confidentiality than about the possibility of my wife sleeping around? And when I did discover the truth, should I have confronted my wife in a violent flare-up demanding to know the identity of the scoundrel? Should I have consulted my lawyer regarding the possibility of suing my wife for a divorce? Should I have disgraced her in public for a faux pas which I myself have been guilty of on numerous occasions? Should I have thrown her out of our nuptial bed instead of trying to nurture an even more exciting sexual relationship with her? Should I have taken a more vindictive and punitive approach rather than a conciliatory and mutually gratifying one?

LilTess
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by LilTess » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:29 am

I agree with you, lovinghusband. This isn't a legal or medical blog. We all have our secrets either events in our lives that we would not want to disclose or feelings and thoughts that we wish to keep private. If she has a secret or you believe she has a secret what difference does it make, as long as both of you love each other and are excited with each other.

I know my husband has some suspicions and so do I about him. If they are a turn on, I will use them either in role play or privately in my thoughts. No harm in that. An accusation and confrontation and squabble are not the way to go unless they end in a thoughtful discussion and resolution of the differences which always exist between couples.

There are I am sure many men on this site who masturbate to the suspicion or the fantasy that their wife is having sex with another man. Some do it in secret. Some share it with their wives. Some try to and sometimes succeed in convincing their wives to do that. Some wives are probably cheating, but don't want to be HW because they want to keep the secret as part of the thrill. Some are openly HW. There are many many variations.

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:12 am

Pregnancy is measured usually the first day of the last menstrual period for two reasons, it is a defined moment, you know you are bleeding. You are then clear and can cocks in you from then. You went away for a couple of weeks, plus the four days clear so somewhere she has (according to your story) fucked another man between cycle day 8 and 22.

Her most fertile time would be around days 13 to 19 of her cycle, perfect. Ovulation occurs roughly half way through her cycle, usually around 10 to 16 days before the start of her next period. So even if she is five days late, it is very unlikely to be you as the father. So she would have been 5 weeks pregnant at the outside edge had she got pregnant on the first day. Stay with me.

You then said the very next day she went to the clinic and had a termination. The baby size is at Week 5: the size of an Appleseed
Average size: 0.13 inches 0.3cm. If she got her dates wrong and say she was 7 weeks then Week 7: Blueberry Average size: 0.51 inches, 1.2cm. A very small baby indeed.

Getting paternity results from a termination is very difficult and the possible father UK and I think US has no say. The failure rate for pre 8 weeks (as there is very little to work with) is massive and success is rare. I have never heard of a successful DNA test prior to 6 weeks. In all cases the test would be pre ordered as what comes out is generally mums blood and finding the required DNA sample extremely tough.

Not saying this is untrue because truth is stranger, there is a chance that it was yours and she was 12 weeks pregnant, women do get break through periods.
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

SmilingHusband
Pervert

Unread post by SmilingHusband » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:01 am

Sha-ZAAM!

Science, for the win. :cool:

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:33 pm

Just a little afternote, I shouldn't assume you are in Europe, Canada, Australia, NZ, UK or US. You may be in Africa or Asia or South America where Patient / Doctor confidentiality is not the paragon that it is where I live.
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:35 am

Thanks LilTess for your encouraging comments, and MrsTruckstar for your technical analysis of the various factors coming into play in paternity determination.
I trust my gut feeling more than anything else, and my gut feeling says that my wife had a sexual tryst during my absence, probably in a moment of impulsive indiscretion. I don't believe she would have slipped up on contraception if the whole thing was planned. The information given by the clinic matches my gut feeling and I have no reason to doubt it.
My wife works as a real estate agent, and her job requires her to meet lots of strangers in isolated places. Sometimes she accompanies other colleagues for viewing appointments at very deserted areas or buildings. The possibility of sex without consent or even sex with multiple partners cannot be ruled out.
I have stopped wracking my brain over this issue, and I am now focusing on getting the best out of it.
Like I mentioned in my last post, my wife took to role-playing without much coaxing after being introduced to hotwife stories online. We often met at our club and sometimes at a restaurant or bar, acting as total strangers or sometimes playing the roles of people known to us. We even went to a friend's wedding dinner and to a couple of birthday parties as complete strangers. Each time we ended up in a session of unbridled sex.
The communication barrier was gradually getting dismantled, and we began to talk about a lot of things which had previously been considered taboo. We spoke of our sexual preferences and tried to accommodate each other's fantasies.
When we were out at some function, or at the club or at a bar, I encouraged my wife to mix around and interact with the other people. Later we would talk about these other people and what it would be like to include them in our sexual activities. I would ask my wife to describe in detail how she would like to be entangled with these other people. Little by little, my wife's inhibitions were getting dissolved in her illicit fantasies.
A crucial line was crossed at a club dance when I managed to persuade her to take to the dance floor with another guy, a casual club friend, while I sat at the table chatting with the other guy's wife. It was a fast number initially, and when a slow one came along, I thought they would come back to the table. My heart missed a beat when my wife let this guy wrap his arms around her waist, and my heart missed another beat when she slid her own arms over his shoulders, and they began to sway to the gentle beat of the romantic number.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:26 am

My wife danced with this guy, not for one, not for two, but for three long slow numbers. She didn't seem to be in a hurry to get back to me. With each new number, they got closer to each other. And, by the time they reached the third slow number, they were literally crushed against each other. And they were fully engrossed in whispering who-knows-what into each other's ears.
The guy's wife was not very interested in dancing, but she held on to my hand and kept inquiring about how far we had ever been with another couple. She was surprised to hear that this was the first time my wife had ever slow-danced with another guy.
"Since your wife seems to have taken a fancy for my hubby, we might as well get more comfortable with each other," she suggested, moving closer to me on the two-seater. Soon we had our lips locked in a scorching kiss. We finally broke our kiss at the end of the number and watched our spouses walk back to the table, still wrapped in each other's arms.
My wife and I were both so turned on by our encounter with the other couple that we ended up making love in the car parked on the driveway of our home. She was utterly soaked in her juices and I did full justice to her engorged pussy with a really great erection.
Later, as we lay slumped on the car seat in exhaustion, I asked my wife what they had talked about on the dance floor. She confided that the guy had expressed interest in taking things further. I asked her how she had responded to him. She confessed somewhat reluctantly that she had also reciprocated interest in being intimate with him. But she added that she had only done so to avoid disrupting the tempo of their heated passions.
I could sense that my wife was blooming into a new woman. But deep inside I still wondered whether this was just another side of this woman that had previously missed my attention. She had cheated on me before, and I was pretty sure that she would have allowed the other guy between her legs if I had not been there with her.

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:54 am

This isn't the first thread where someone begins by a posting about some serious relationship cheating situation asking for advice and then the subsequent posts progress into more erotica than maintain focus on original relational issue at hand. The pattern goes on and on while they refuse to confront the cheating spouse and then they go on to write many exposes on subsequent erotic stories about the wife - acting as if they don't want to confront the cheating spouse for fear of her stopping rather than do the right thing by the relationship. I know of couples where one spouse cheated and when the other spouse confronted and admitted finding it arousing, they got into this lifestyle and are now happier and more committed than ever.

However, the refusal to confront leads me to think that some these are suspect - at least on the surface to be more fantasy than fact. I am not saying that this case might or might not be legit, but I'm starting to see similar patterns that make me doubt some of them.

I don't want to discourage legitimate posts, and if this one is legit I apologize, but does anyone else sense the same?

Lovinghusband, if what you say is true, confront her and tell her with all that you know and feel. No marriage is far better than a false and deceptive marriage. Do you have some objection to confronting her? Why haven't you done so already?

TT

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:26 am

I don't know why I am having my arm twisted to get me to confront my lovely wife. I have always loved my wife, and I still love her. I love her as she is ... a little bit innocent, a little bit 'shady', but really hot and utterly desirable.
The episodes of our relationship that I have described were played out (as I mentioned in my first post) a couple of years back. A great deal has taken place since then.
Every person has his or her own way of sorting out a situation. I don't believe in the confrontational way of tackling a problem. I believe in approaching a problem with sympathy and understanding. There is always a reason why a person behaves in a certain manner. Through sympathy and understanding you can turn a hostile situation around to your mutual advantage.
What I have described so far shows my wife gradually losing her inhibitions, becoming more communicative and clearly letting her guard down. At the right moment, in the appropriate state of mind, she will hopefully share her little secret with her loving husband.

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:02 pm

Who said anything about hostile confrontation? How about a little bit of calm, soft, but direct honesty?

No, she will not tell you in due time, not unless she has to and not until its too late anyway - sorry for bursting your bubble. It floors me what passes for a healthy marriage today. One thing universal about the people in this lifestyle - the vast majority are highly ethical and despise the unethical practitioners that accept lying and deception for self gratification.

TT

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:40 pm

Dear Triangle Tangle ... I understand your point of view and I really thank you for your concern ... but you must also understand that what I have described so far happened a couple of years back ... I have personally experienced what happened after that over the past two years, and I know the situation we are in now ... you have to be patient, and you must let me complete my story before reaching any conclusions on issues regarding ethics and deception

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:24 pm

Keeping an open mind...there are more variants here and none of necessarily wrong and didn't mean to pre-judge your specific situation with my rant. Carry on...

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:56 pm

Thanks TT

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:41 am

My wife's dance partner, Kenny, began to play a big role in our fantasies. Sometimes I would call her from the office pretending to be Kenny. We would have a very intimate chat, then arrange to have a rendezvous later that day. Sometimes we would meet up in a restaurant or a bar, and later end up in bed.
Very gradually I began to harp on the theme of her being a cheating wife. I would send her a text asking if her husband was around. And she would reply that her husband was away for the weekend. So 'Kenny' would end up spending the weekend with my wife. 'Kenny' would ask her questions to elicit responses that would be expected from a cheating wife.
Many a time we slept in separate rooms, and my wife would call me on my mobile phone to tell me how lonely she was feeling because her husband was out of town. I would ask her if she would like me to come over. I couldn't believe my ears when my wife begged 'Kenny' for a fuck because her pussy was yearning for his cock. I would then go to the front of the house and ring the door-bell. My wife would open the door to let 'Kenny' in and we would spend hours fucking like wild rabbits.
My wife played the game well, but failed to realise how blur the line had become between fantasy and reality. I often mused to myself that it wouldn't be difficult for her to play the role of her own character.