What Do You Consider More Intimate? A Blowjob Or Intercourse

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What Do You Consider More Intimate? A Blowjob Or Intercourse

Blowjob
27%
Intercourse
73%

Total votes: 652

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Re: What Do You Consider More Intimate? A Blowjob Or Interco

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:36 am

MrsTruckstar wrote:I remove my reasoning. I think you need to have given them and received them to have the full idea. Therefore I did not vote.
I have now voted, I watched my husband receive a blow job last night from somebody that was no me and she looked into his eyes and he into hers and he filled her mouth very quickly. I think Blow jobs from people you are not married to are pretty feckin intimate. He didn't fuck this female by the way, just oral.....
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

xxxprincess
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by xxxprincess » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:14 pm

Well, up until the other night, I'd married all of the men that I've blown, but have had sex, even with no kissing, with others, so I'd say that a BJ is more intimate because you are totally giving.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:36 pm

My wife said, "you've got to be kidding, it's fucking. It's my favorite thing in the world to do".

GentDoesHer
Prepubescent

Unread post by GentDoesHer » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:39 pm

Many of you talk about oral sex being about control for the giver of the blowjob. While this may be true for some, more dominant men will likely be the ones in control when receiving.

To me... Kissing is incredibly intimate and tops the list because it's like eye contact and can't be faked easily.
Second is intercourse... Or anal.

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:45 pm

Put a different spin on this. In order to me truly intimate. The man should get an erection
So he can be Kissed or Fucked without an erection LOL but to have a true BJ he must be aroused.
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

old folks
Experienced

Unread post by old folks » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:20 am

Intimacy is going to depend on the two people. I can watch Misty giving blowjobs and it excites me immensely. I can watch her being screwed and I love the way she starts turning red from the chest up as she begins to climax and that excites me.

Yet anyone can give or get blowjobs or have penetration sex. The degree of intimacy as to what is done is going to depend on the two people doing it and their emotional relationship.

Better explained: Misty can suck or fuck someone, get off the bed and go home without ever thinking of or seeing the man again. But we will be intimate when we get home. It is a feeling that comes from within the couple.

I find Misty giving blowjobs to be more erotic.

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:06 am

We are playing with our own definitions of the intimate...

rw147
Prepubescent

Unread post by rw147 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:06 pm

I can't decide.

I just wrote a bunch of words and I don't agree with them.

It's impossible for me to pick, it just made me hard thinking of all of the intimate moments I've had with her and she's had with other men.

My wife is the most intimate woman I've ever met in my life. That's all I can say for sure :lol:

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:18 pm

GentDoesHer wrote:Many of you talk about oral sex being about control for the giver of the blowjob. While this may be true for some, more dominant men will likely be the ones in control when receiving.

To me... Kissing is incredibly intimate and tops the list because it's like eye contact and can't be faked easily.
Second is intercourse... Or anal.
I agree about kissing. It is so erotic watching my hotwife moaning and kissing her fb while they are fucking.

dinoo

Re: What Do You Consider More Intimate? A Blowjob Or Intercourse

Unread post by dinoo » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:09 am

Everything a stranger does to my wife.
Perhaps kissing HIM after she had some kind of satisfying sex, is the most exciting act.
(Kissing a stranger with her mouth full of cum -instead she normally did to me- is such an act.)
Then I knew how happy she was being with him or that there existed a certain level of chemistry.
Both are just what I wanted her to experience.

LadyD about this when I asked her for it:
"Yes, everytime I'm kissing somebody, is to show him my appreciation for what he did to me. Or having chemistry with him.
Fortnately it happens often till now. And then I wouldn't be myself if I didn't kiss him.

An example is that physicus who did very nasty things to me and forced me to let you watch, in this case from very nearby.
"Keep your eyes fixed into your husband's" he whispered more times to me.
I kissed him passionitely because he understood so very well our relationship. I confessed to him.
He knew so well to be a master of a HW in front of her husband. I will never forget.
I told him too hoping to meet him again. Very pity I didn't. "

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:15 am

My hot GF gives out blowjobs like candy. If she is attracted to a guy, she kisses him (gets him to kiss her) pretty much as quickly as possible (often within 15 minutes). If she likes the kiss (50-50) she makes out, and considers a blowjob just part of making out. She does not consider a blosjob to be sex. I’m sure she’s given hundreds of guys blowjobs, as she is usually beautiful and she loves hunting for men to flirt with. But... here’s the odd thing... she’s not easy! Sex is sex, and it’s not easy to get her to have sex (intercourse). You have to date, and wine and dine her over many dates. There has to be tons of chemistry and charm. Go figure. So... from that, I no longer consider a blowjob to be as intimate.
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

Bull4Her216
Experienced

Unread post by Bull4Her216 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:01 am

Neither....KISSING!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:12 am

I couldn't decide, so I asked my wife. She said oral sex is "usually the opening act" but not the main event. Intercourse is the more intimate for her in that she feels she becomes a part of the man when they're fucking. When she orgasms during intercourse as opposed to oral sex, she feels she and the man are one at that moment.

I laughed when she added, "I give blow jobs as a friendly 'hello' or 'good-bye' gesture." I have witnessed that on occasions.

Made sense to me.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:06 am

For my wife vaginal or anal penetration bareback is it. A bj to her is no more intimate than a handshake. When we go to meet a new guy for a drink or coffee, he gets a bj before we part. For some it's a sample of things to come. For others a consolation prize because that's as far as it's going to go. She considers a cock in her mouth a fun game to play but it's not sex to her.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:03 am

Bull4Her216 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:01 am
Neither....KISSING!

Totally agree with this comment. Pure and simple, no kissing no BJ's or fucking. Kissing is the most intimate act a woman can do for a person.

Pauline

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:33 am

My wife has NEVER given me a blow job in our 35 years together ( 31 married ), and that never was an issue for me. She just wasn't "that kind of girl". But I loved going down on her, and could have done it for hours if she hadn't always pulled me up from the paradise between her legs so she could have me enter her - her favorite thing is to have a cock inside of her.
The problem for us is that I was so turned on by her beauty that I simply could not hold myself back from cumming almost the moment I entered her. Man I tried everything I could think of: trying to think the most un-sexy thoughts, closed my eyes, etc. but still the feeling of being inside of such a deliciously hot woman just tripped my trigger.
Interesting to contemplate the matter of the hotwifing fantasy being MY fantasy, and yet on some level it fulfilled my wife's deep ( but at that point unspoken ) desire for a big stiff cock thrusting deep inside of her for a long time.
Well she eventually fulfilled my fantasy, and in the process discovered a newly-awakened passion for out-and-out fucking with her new lover, a masculine Man with a huge cock who could go on and on inside of her seemingly forever. ( How the fuck does he do that? )
Of course my wife has always told me details about their lovemaking, but one time she allowed me to watch them in secret from outside the sliding glass door of our bedroom. I actually got to watch my wife get fucked by another man - holy shit what a rush that was!
Of course they began with kissing and rubbing, which was hot as hell to see. And then the man presented his big cock to my wife's face. She started to kiss and lick the massive thing, and then took it ALL the way down into her mouth and throat. I almost couldn't breathe watching this. But what really got me was what she did next: my wife pulled away from him and turned over on her tummy and then stuck her ass up in the air. Her lover knelt down and licked her everywhere, from asshole to steaming wet cunt. And then he moved his cock up there and smoothly glided into her cunt. All the way.
He grabbed my wife's great curvy ass and began very physically pumping her. My wife groaned and moaned and muttered and began to scream. Christ, she must have cum five times while he was doing this, and he was still going strong. Finally it seemed she could take no more and she pulled away from him and turned around and took his cock back into her mouth and passionately sucked him while massaging his huge balls. Her lover put his hands around the back of her head and began fucking her in the mouth just like he had been fucking her from behind.
Man, this was NOTHING like the way my wife and I used to make love. I was gentle and loving and intimate with her, but I was NEVER like this with her. Or she with me. It was like she was another person entirely with him.
And then finally - FINALLY - this man moaned loudly and shuddered and exploded into my wife's mouth. She hungrily moaned and lapped and swallowed as he came - and came and came and came!
They both collapsed back onto the bed, side by side.
And I hightailed it from the porch outside our bedroom and went for a walk in the neighborhood. I felt like I'd dropped a boatload of acid and been run over by a truck. Stunning!
I gave them about an hour before coming home. His car was gone; it was safe to go inside.
My wife was sitting on the couch sipping a cup of tea, dressed in her jammies, looking pleased and happy. She smiled at me; I smiled back.
SO: I voted here for "intercourse" being more intimate. But to me it's the whole package. My wife told me they never make love without both. He always fucks her to gushing orgasms ( my wife is a "squirter" ), which is what SHE wants the most; she always sucks him off and swallows his huge load, which is what HE wants most. He is such a virile man, however, and is ten years younger than me, that he can sometimes cum inside her while fucking her and remain hard and continue to fuck her and then have another load ready for her when she sucks his cock.
Once again: how do guys like this DO this?
Ah well, I'm happy that my wife has a great sex life. And I consider my sex life to be great as well: masturbating next to my wife while she tells me about her lover gives me incredible orgasms. And this way of being with my wife feels much more intimate than our lovemaking used to be. It is VERY intimate to be like this with her, very trusting, very personal, just between the two of us. I don't want to be the man who fucks her, I want to be the man who worships the ground she walks on. To see this beautiful woman lying naked next to me and to know that I am not allowed to even touch her and that another man - a stud of a man with a huge cock - gets to make love to her whenever he wants is just thrilling to me. And to have this beautiful woman watch me rub my little cock while she talks of her lover's big manly cock and how it pleases her is really really intense and very very intimate. And then I squirt my cum all over myself while she watches - can there be anything more intimate? Yes, one more thing. Sometimes, if she's in the mood, my sweet beautify wife will then scoop up my cum and lovingly feed it to me. The first time she did this and saw that I liked it she told me "now you know what it's like for me when Rick cums in my mouth. Isn't it delicious? "
Man, what a great hotwife I have...

hotsusan
Player

Unread post by hotsusan » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:38 am

unknownone wrote:
Wed May 21, 2014 8:01 pm
Just my opinion- Bareback intercourse is more intimate than a blowjob. A blowjob is more intimate than sex with condoms.
agree completely.

NorCalCouple1998
Virgin

Unread post by NorCalCouple1998 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:17 pm

it also depends on the passion involved. A "drop and Suck' or a 'quickie?' Vs. really taking it in passionately. Connecting deeply Vs. just getting off with the depth of jerking off.

Hotwifecpl7
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hotwifecpl7 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:27 am

I agree that the idea of watching my wife not just give a blowjob but she has this very sensual way that she will tease your cock and balls with her long sexy tongue that just gives so much pleasure! And when you can't hold out any longer and ready to cum she will stick out that tongue and catch have of your cum on her tongue and let the rest drip down to her her perfect tits! She loves to swallow just a little bit of cum... it turns her on swallowing a man semen. So the way she does that is way more intimate and intense than sexual intercourse!

SammySings
Virgin

Unread post by SammySings » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:48 am

Not sure about intimate but the idea of her completely submitting and giving a guy a blowjob to completion without anything in return is super hot.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:30 pm

For the both of us it’s bareback intercourse with him cumming inside her. Even more so we’re the times when she wasn’t on birth control.

I’m really turned on by the intimacy between Ann and her boyfriend, not just the sex, but also their interaction, and we both think it’s so intimate for her to have a part of him inside for a few days after they’ve made love. Again it applies to both of us, but the ultimate intimacy would be them having a baby together although that hasn’t happened.

Ann sees blowjobs as part of foreplay and doesn’t really get much out of him or me cumming in her mouth other than turning us on and seeing our satisfaction.

CS12
Prepubescent

Unread post by CS12 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:17 am

I think that it really depends on the people who are involved.

CS12
Prepubescent

Unread post by CS12 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:17 am

I think that it really depends on the people who are involved.

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:05 am

Blow job... Why?
Intercourse can be done with a dildo or vibrator
Blow job has to be a real cock...

Jjhw311ohw
Experienced

Unread post by Jjhw311ohw » Sun May 24, 2020 4:46 am

I think blowjobs are more intimate in part because it’s the act of giving pleasure and somewhat an act of submission. I also think a woman taking a load in her mouth or on her face is part of that submission intimacy.