Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
FWBinIndy
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Ask a Hotwife Thread

Unread post by FWBinIndy » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:26 am

I don't know how to multi-quote, but I'll answer a few here.

"Does the average HW want the husband to join in as a threesome, do you want to watch two men? Do you want two men taking you?"

I love MFM threesomes where I am the center of attention. I have no desire to watch two men have sex. Not that it's a turn off, but it's not really a turn-on. And if I'm right there, they'd better be fucking me!

"ok my ? is how many women like pegging hubby or don't??? I mean do u lose respect for hubby if he wants that?? or do u ask him to do it and u ladies really like it, the power of being in control of hubbys pleasure.... and would you ladies rather just use a vibe on hubby or go all in with the strap on??? we did 2 times with a little bullet and it felt so good and wifie loved making me cum while doing my ass. I have been watching some pegging and not sure I could do that"

I've never pegged a man, but my husband likes a finger in the ass every now and then. If he wanted me to, I would. I can see the power exchange being a turn on, and I know I love butt sex so why shouldn't he get to experience it?

"I'm curious about this - most of the hotwives, when initially told about their husbands fantasy, respond with "no way, not interested", but how many secretly were turned on by the idea after pondering this while still telling their husbands "no way"?

Basically telling their husbands No when it was first brought up, but turned on by the idea, just not willing to admit it.."

Our entry to this world was VERY different from what I see here most often. We were introduced to a couple in an open relationship (not married, both play) and thought the idea sounded fun and interesting so we both explored with separate partners and communicated very frequently along the way.

sextiescouple
Trainable

Unread post by sextiescouple » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:59 am

Thanks so much, girls, for letting us vent our curiosity. Here's another for you, hopefully it hasn't been asked too many times before.

When you're taking a man bareback, and he lets loose, what do you feel physically?
Is there sensation inside you that lets you know you're being filled?
Do you sense the dampness?
Is it cool or heated?
Yes, those curious minds want to know what you perceive.

Adam

sextiescouple
Trainable

Unread post by sextiescouple » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:45 am

Thanks, Sweet Cheeks

Can you describe the sensation you feel?

You said, "The only thing that i would add here is that the explosion corresponds to the load so to speak. Obviously, the first load is not going to be as much in quantity as the second or third load of the event, but can still be felt....."
When you say 'explosion' I assume you mean what you feel, the explosion of the sperm releasing into you. Is the decrease in feeling because what you have inside of you cushions the feeling, or that there's just less from one man? Do you think that if there were separate men (I understand you don't bareback,) the first 'explosion' from the second man would be decreased? Or would it be the same intensity as the first man?

sextiescouple
Trainable

Unread post by sextiescouple » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:05 pm

Thanks a bunch. I think I understand what you're saying - I wish I could feel it, you girls are so lucky sometimes.

If there's any other hotwives that want to tell me their experience, I'd love to hear it.

whtboyzwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by whtboyzwife » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:19 pm

sextiescouple wrote: When you're taking a man bareback, and he lets loose, what do you feel physically?
Is it cool or heated?
I can feel it fill me up inside. It is such an amazing feeling, very hard to explain, really. A heavy cummer feels especially good and if I'm close to cumming, it'll put me over the edge and make me cum, too :twisted: I can feel a pulsing feeling as he's cumming. I can feel the dampness but frequently can't tell if that is from him or me :lol: Not a real temperature change, just body temp, like HWSC said.
Happy wife, happy life!

Love being a Hotwife, love my husband more!
Happily married to Whtboy69!
Afternoon playdate thread: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=35392

Motet
Prepubescent

Unread post by Motet » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:49 pm

Two questions from a newbie bull (became a bull by accident and discovered how hot it is, but the HW's husband was transferred and I am looking for a replacement).

Q1: My wife has no idea that I have ever had sex with anyone other than her after our marriage. Do most HWs and their cucks accept bulls who must maintain absolute discretion? In my first and only experience, it was fine with them, but I wonder if my need for secrecy will make me undesirable or less desirable.

Q2: The way this happened with me was that they knew they wanted her to have a bull but I was not sure about the whole thing. The three of us were sitting on a couch and I started making out with her but I was not sure I would be able to perform with him watching. So she and I went to their marriage bed and I told him I wanted him to sit outside with the door almost shut. He could hear us but he couldn't really see us. After a couple of times I felt confident and had no problem with him watching us.

I am pretty sure that if I met another couple I would be the same way; I would want to make sure that the sex was good before allowing him to watch. Would this be considered to be odd, or rude, or ....?

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:14 pm

Motet wrote:Two questions from a newbie bull (became a bull by accident and discovered how hot it is, but the HW's husband was transferred and I am looking for a replacement).

Q1: My wife has no idea that I have ever had sex with anyone other than her after our marriage. Do most HWs and their cucks accept bulls who must maintain absolute discretion? In my first and only experience, it was fine with them, but I wonder if my need for secrecy will make me undesirable or less desirable.

Q2: The way this happened with me was that they knew they wanted her to have a bull but I was not sure about the whole thing. The three of us were sitting on a couch and I started making out with her but I was not sure I would be able to perform with him watching. So she and I went to their marriage bed and I told him I wanted him to sit outside with the door almost shut. He could hear us but he couldn't really see us. After a couple of times I felt confident and had no problem with him watching us.

I am pretty sure that if I met another couple I would be the same way; I would want to make sure that the sex was good before allowing him to watch. Would this be considered to be odd, or rude, or ....?
Welcome to OHW, Motet.

:)

Mia

Marec

Unread post by Marec » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:44 am

Ares wrote:Didn't he want me anymore? Didn't he want to "posses" me as his own, didn't he value me? Was he trying to swing, did he want to fuck other women, wasn't I good enough for him? Was I too boring in bed for him, didn't he find me arousing/attractive anymore? Would this be the end of my marriage?
Does this ease overtime?

Hooker

Unread post by Hooker » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:07 pm

Yes, can feel the explosion, the dampness and agree its not easy to describe. Its the moment when we own the situation the guy is ours.

No temperature issues

and yes can feel dampness of course.

Really nice If I may say so

wild70
Virgin

Unread post by wild70 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:44 pm

I wrote this awhile back on the thread dealing with how a hubby feels about his hotwife going out on her own. It was always sweet agony with my every thought focused on what I preceived her to be doing for every minute she was out. Mental foreplay from the time I watched her getting ready to go out till the time she arrived home with that mischievious little smile on her lips. The build up to that moment was the pressure of a volcano about to blow as she described and demonstrated her fun night. I would be totally out of control when she came into my arms. The sweet smells of perfume, a little pina colata, aftershave, and of course bodily fluids exchanged were intoxicating. We would guickly go to her favorite orgasm position and I felt her smooth silky wet and warm used pussy. Her intensive climax would soon follow and with that I'd explode 100 times more than normal. That sweet agony had finally built to the greatest God givin' feeling in this world. That's what I got out of it physically and the important part came after. The trust that was built through alone hotwifing and the honesty that came with it in our long talks afterword built and strenghened our marriage. Every time this happened I felt my Love for her growing like the heart of the grinch in Whoville. I conquered that nasty firebreathing greeneyed dragon that used to follow me around for years.
Now I'd like to turn this around and ask the hotwives, how do you feel about going on your own. Doesn't it give you more freedom in what you do without your hubby directing your every move. Doesn't it add to trust and do you like relating your adventures to your best friend and greatest lover, the hubby. Would love to hear what the majority of all you beautiful ladies have to say about your thoughts and feelings during and after this type of hotwifing?

wykedjasmine
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by wykedjasmine » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:47 am

I never go alone for a variety of reasons...mostly because for us we do this together and on a minor level for the safety facto rand due to schedules it is typically not feasible for us....Does that mean I will never go alone...no! *S I am free to do so if I want as we trust each other My husband never "directs" the action. I never feel any pressure do do...or not to anything when with another guy. When I am with another guy he does get 100% of my attention even with husband there, unless of course I desire to pull R in, typically at the end. R is not even in the room in my mind...and of course the pics R gets are amazing after!!! ;)

Guys performance...have not really had much of an issue there. We always discuss the fact R will be there with the guy before we meet. They talk with both of us! ALL say no issue, the one guy who told me he did a lot of meeting with couples and hotwives then did have an issue with it and could not perform...thus lied to me about that so he disqualified from meeting me again! ...And if he cannot perform and please me then I will just move on ;)
Sexy Dominant poly hotwife

My current thread catching up on my adventures
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=58234

Buttercream
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Buttercream » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:28 pm

ok.. this is going to be a LONG post. I've been gone awhile so.. here are my responses to all the questions.. you'll have to find your question ;)
If I have forgotten anyone, please let me know. Thanks :*

wlf wrote:I have a hotwife question:

What would you say to yourself before you began your life as a hot wife(or another woman who hasn't started hot wifing yet)? How would you sell it? would you encourage it or have a more neutral opinion?

Also unrelated but similar... Do you speak openly and honestly with your girlfriends about being a hotwife? Have they responded postively? have any of them started after discussing it with you/seeing how much you love it?
I would tell myself about this site and to avoid swingers for awhile. And only women who are either in the lifestyle know about this side of us. It is NOT a lifestyle for many and I don't feel like justifying myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NC-hotwife-hubby wrote:ok my ? is how many women like pegging hubby or don't??? I mean do u lose respect for hubby if he wants that?? or do u ask him to do it and u ladies really like it, the power of being in control of hubbys pleasure.... and would you ladies rather just use a vibe on hubby or go all in with the strap on??? we did 2 times with a little bullet and it felt so good and wifie loved making me cum while doing my ass. I have been watching some pegging and not sure I could do that
Why should a wife lose respect for her husband enjoying himself? That's WAY more of a male issue than a woman issue. After all, do you lose respect for us if we take in the ass? That is "macho male" thing to worry about it. Taking something in your ass doesn't make you less of a man.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lex3 wrote:Here is my question.

My wife and I have played along the fringes of this with only some "soft" hotwife activities (lots of foreplay and oral but no sex) with a friend of hers from high school. That abruptly stopped, but occasionally it is clear she still gets the itch.

This weekend we were talking about it as she had just returned from a business trip out of town and I made my usual comments about her extra-curricular activities. She told me "no one wants an old lady" (she is only 45) and "all the men think I am too stiff."

So I sense a lack of confidence - any ideas?
Take her shopping, show interest in what she is trying on and help her pick out something sexy, yet appropriate for her age. There are LOTS of styling things you can look up on the internet. Then take her out somewhere she will get noticed and quietly point out to her the men looking at her, appreciating her. Do this numerous times!! Take a dance class with her, and help her become "less stiff". If she can blossom and feel good about herself this way, then you might have a chance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NC-hotwife-hubby wrote:a question... did the hotwifes here 1st try anal with hubby or the boyfriend?? my wife 1st try with me but I was to big or she wasn't relaxed enough but her boyfriend fuck her ass on their last date and she loved it and she plans to have her ass fucked everytime now. I love it I wonder if she would want him to cum in her ass?????
Nope.. my first time anal was a LONG freaking time ago.. my first lover actually. Now days, I mostly do anal with my hubby, though I think there has been a total of 3 other anal play in the 5 years I've been a Hotwife.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daytripper wrote:Does the average HW want the husband to join in as a threesome, do you want to watch two men? Do you want two men taking you?
I love having both! I like MFM very much, especially when there is a connection between all parties. But I also cherish my one-on-one times and bringing it home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
wild70 wrote:Wow 24+ hours and no response to my questions. Must be all the beautiful ladies are out pleasing their lovers and making their lucky husbands ecstatic....I'm jealous! I love hotwives especially the one I'm married to.
Nope... I don't fake. I did that years ago with my first lover and learned that it's a horrible trap. so I've never faked one since. As far as having sex with others and not having an orgasm.. I could see that. Truth be told, if my husband hadn't awakened my g-spot and made me multi-orgasmic, I probably wouldn't have orgasms with my lovers either. I rarely did as my clit is not in a convenient spot for orgasms during intercourse and since most men are not really that skilled at oral, I would have been like your wife, all charged up and ready for an orgasm when I got home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jersey Mike wrote:I'm curious about this - most of the hotwives, when initially told about their husbands fantasy, respond with "no way, not interested", but how many secretly were turned on by the idea after pondering this while still telling their husbands "no way"?
No.. I wasn't secretly turned on and I didn't say No Way at first, so I can't really give a personal answer. But I will say, just because a fantasy turns you on, doesn't mean you want it to be reality.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sextiescouple wrote:When you're taking a man bareback, and he lets loose, what do you feel physically?
Is it cool or heated?
Adam
Nope.. I don't feel a thing. I might feel his cock pulse, which is HOT, but as far as the cum itself.. nope. I just like bare because it doesn't chaff like condoms do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Motet wrote:Q1: My wife has no idea that I have ever had sex with anyone other than her after our marriage. Do most HWs and their cucks accept bulls who must maintain absolute discretion? In my first and only experience, it was fine with them, but I wonder if my need for secrecy will make me undesirable or less desirable.

Q2: I would want to make sure that the sex was good before allowing him to watch. Would this be considered to be odd, or rude, or ....?
Q1:For me.. yes, I don't play with cheating men. It bothers me to have to hide and not be able to text or chat when I want. I hate sneaking around and trying to plan times when the wife is "away"
Q2: That depends on the couple. Some would be fine with that, some only play as a 3sum, so you would not be a fit for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marec wrote:
Ares wrote:Didn't he want me anymore? Didn't he want to "posses" me as his own, didn't he value me? Was he trying to swing, did he want to fuck other women, wasn't I good enough for him? Was I too boring in bed for him, didn't he find me arousing/attractive anymore? Would this be the end of my marriage?
Does this ease overtime?
It does when the fears are shown to not come true. IF they are shown to be true.. well then no, it won't ease.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
wild70 wrote:Now I'd like to turn this around and ask the hotwives, how do you feel about going on your own. Doesn't it give you more freedom in what you do without your hubby directing your every move. Doesn't it add to trust and do you like relating your adventures to your best friend and greatest lover, the hubby. Would love to hear what the majority of all you beautiful ladies have to say about your thoughts and feelings during and after this type of hotwifing?
First, my hubby doesn't direct my every move. He knows what I like and I know what he likes. He has repeatedly said and proven, that if I'm having a good time, then he is happy. IF he was the controlling type, I highly Doubt he'd be able to allow me to go off on my own.
That being said, it is nice to go on my own because then I only have one person to please not 2 so that can be nice. Sometimes I want to please 2 and sometimes I only want 1. I have lovers that are better one-on-one then in a mfm and I have lovers that are better in mfm or at least equal in skills in group or one-on-one. It is an individual thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am buttery soft and full of cream ;-)

cb3000
Prepubescent

Unread post by cb3000 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:12 pm

With the ever increasing sales of male chastity devices (they are second only to dildoes) and how easily a male is coerced into wearing one for a woman, do you think at some point that:
The majority of Wives will require their husband to wear one?
That women will be in control of most things not men?
That many women will keep more than one male locked in chastity in service to them?
That it will be accepted that all Wives sex with other men?
The number of husband's having affairs plummets to almost zero?
Almost all husbands sign a chastity contract giving their Wife many advantages?
That almost all husbands accept remaining faithful to their Wife even though she has sex with other men?

I've been kept locked my Wife the past 9 years.

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:24 pm

cb3000 wrote:With the ever increasing sales of male chastity devices (they are second only to dildoes) and how easily a male is coerced into wearing one for a woman, do you think at some point that:
That many women will keep more than one male locked in chastity in service to them?
That almost all husbands accept remaining faithful to their Wife even though she has sex with other men?

I hope that the fact that you are locked up is sexually satisfying to you.

But in general, I don't think what you posit will ever come to pass. Male supremacy has a lot of life left in it, I'm afraid. In my daytime life, I want equality not female supremacy. In the bedroom, playing with power is fun.

Personally I would never want to lock up my husband's penis.

Buttercream
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Buttercream » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:35 am

cb3000 wrote:With the ever increasing sales of male chastity devices (they are second only to dildoes) and how easily a male is coerced into wearing one for a woman, do you think at some point that:

Not a chance. Personally I want a husband who is faithful because he wants to be, not because I forced him. I don't want a female dominant society.. I want a society of equals regardless of gender.

Buttercream
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Buttercream » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:36 am

Ares wrote:Buttercream, you deserve a big "Whoot" for taking the time to complete all these replies ... So Whoot! :D
Aww shucks. Thanks Ares. I just figured I usually have an opinion.. I might as well give it in a place where they actually asked for it lol.

sextiescouple
Trainable

Unread post by sextiescouple » Thu May 14, 2015 6:32 am

Okay, here's one for you.

Blowjobs. Do you like to give them, or is it just something you do because it's what you do?

And do you like it if he comes in your mouth?

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Thu May 14, 2015 6:51 am

sextiescouple wrote:Okay, here's one for you.

Blowjobs. Do you like to give them, or is it just something you do because it's what you do?

And do you like it if he comes in your mouth?
I love giving blow jobs. It's also satisfying when the guys love it so much and make all those approving noises.

It's cool when a guy cums in my mouth. The little spasms as the cum is spurting out are especially hot. It's also nice when it tastes sweet.

Pinks Hubby
Virgin

Unread post by Pinks Hubby » Fri May 15, 2015 7:00 am

Got a question for the hotwives.

In the beginning, there is a roller coaster of emotions that I suspect each hubby goes through. Personally, I turn into a "stage 5 clinger" (for those who have seen the movie "The Wedding Crashers") and sometimes need lots of reassurance on short notice. I don't change my mind about continuing the journey though.

If your hubby acted the same way as me at the beginning, did it impact your ability to enjoy yourself? I don't want to overwhelm her at the expense of her ability to have fun with the other man.

Buttercream
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Buttercream » Fri May 15, 2015 7:31 am

pinks_hubby wrote:Got a question for the hotwives.

If your hubby acted the same way as me at the beginning, did it impact your ability to enjoy yourself? I don't want to overwhelm her at the expense of her ability to have fun with the other man.
of course it affects us. We are worried about hurting you, having you upset or changing your mind. Worried that we are sluts or all the other nasty names we heard growing up & worried you are going to change how you act/feel/look at us... And probably a 100 other things going through our head at the time.

The beginning of the journey is full or What Ifs

And to be honest.. We usually can't get to our own thoughts until our husband is "stable". If we are constantly working on keeping him calm & making sure he's ok, it can be exhausting & not leave us time to look inward at we like, want, need, etc...

Not saying you can't have angst, cause of you could control it completely, we wouldn't be here. But remember to give her space to breath & think too. It's not all just "Whoot woo we had a good time & got some cock!!" Remember, women's brains Never Stop Thinking!

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Fri May 15, 2015 9:43 am

Buttercream wrote:
pinks_hubby wrote:Got a question for the hotwives.

of course it affects us. We are worried about hurting you, having you upset or changing your mind. Worried that we are sluts or all the other nasty names we heard growing up & worried you are going to change how you act/feel/look at us... And probably a 100 other things going through our head at the time.

The beginning of the journey is full or What Ifs

And to be honest.. We usually can't get to our own thoughts until our husband is "stable". If we are constantly working on keeping him calm & making sure he's ok, it can be exhausting & not leave us time to look inward at we like, want, need, etc...

Not saying you can't have angst, cause of you could control it completely, we wouldn't be here. But remember to give her space to breath & think too. It's not all just "Whoot woo we had a good time & got some cock!!" Remember, women's brains Never Stop Thinking!
My guess is that you will feel better as time goes on, as both of you figure out your own rhythm. We have been at this less than a year and are so much more comfortable with everything. Do try and give her some space. She will be grateful and I know will reward you for it.

Now I was incredibly lucky that Mr E did not have as extreme of reactions at the beginning, but that didn't mean I didn't worry about him and still do to a certain extent. At the beginning, he would have some anxiety and angst thinking about me seeing someone when I was out of town for a business trip. He also felt the same way when I started doing solo dates earlier this year. That has gotten better. We check in with each other frequently and communicate, communicate, communicate. I surprise myself with how slutty I have become and find that the old negative messages come to me from time to time, and do need his support and approval. He extends this to me heartily which is a real confidence booster.

Ephraim

Unread post by Ephraim » Fri May 15, 2015 9:55 am

Mrs Ephraim wrote:Now I was incredibly lucky that Mr E did not have as extreme of reactions at the beginning, but that didn't mean I didn't worry about him and still do to a certain extent. At the beginning, he would have some anxiety and angst thinking about me seeing someone when I was out of town for a business trip. He also felt the same way when I started doing solo dates earlier this year. That has gotten better. We check in with each other frequently and communicate, communicate, communicate. I surprise myself with how slutty I have become and find that the old negative messages come to me from time to time, and do need his support and approval. He extends this to me heartily which is a real confidence booster.
Yes!

I have surprised myself in a number of different ways during this adventure. Our first experience was, to me, startlingly easy, almost angst-free. And I still have zero regrets about what we're doing. But I also found, to my astonishment and frustration, that I had trouble performing sexually in a threesome situation -- a reality we have had to adapt to.

I strongly, strongly agree that a husband shouldn't be asking for this if he's not going to be able to handle it. Even just on this site, you can read about wives who felt betrayed or jerked around by their partner's abrupt change of heart.

One advantage I admit to is that I long ago overcame the post-orgasmic mood collapse. If the world looks a lot worse to you post-orgasm, that's something you need to anticipate and plan for. I'm convinced this is why some men like orgasm denial.

Pinks Hubby
Virgin

Unread post by Pinks Hubby » Fri May 15, 2015 1:11 pm

Thanks Buttercream, Mr & Mrs E.

I read the entire "warts and all" thread yesterday and nervously laughed when I read Ares post about a possible alternate fantasy that wives would have about their husbands and the "Our Fucked In The Ass Husbands" forum. Thankfully, that forum doesn't exist!

Seriously though, I know that the hotwives are severely outnumbered on here, and most were led down this path at the suggestion of their husband and then put up with angst and jealousy afterwards on top of their own feelings too. Thank you hotwives for answering questions on a thread like this. Your perspective helps me understand what I can do to be a better husband to my wife now that I have led her down this path.

RichNile
Experienced

Unread post by RichNile » Sat May 16, 2015 12:28 am

Mrs Ephraim wrote:
lex3 wrote:This weekend we were talking about it as she had just returned from a business trip out of town and I made my usual comments about her extra-curricular activities. She told me "no one wants an old lady" (she is only 45) and "all the men think I am too stiff."

I'm in my late 50s, and I said about the same thing to my husband last year when we were discussing hotwifing. He posted a Craigslist ad in "Casual Encounters" in a distant city with an anonymous version of my picture, my stats at the time (redhead, 5'8", 240 lb. - I'm about 25lb. lighter now). We received an amazing number of responses, and a reasonable number of them were guys I'd actually consider, most at least 10 years younger. More than one said "I love older women". This was a great confidence booster, and soon after that I told my husband he could start looking for partners. I can't tell you that I still don't worry about being too old but since last September I've had sex with five different men, all but one 10-15 years younger than me, all nice, good looking, and great in bed. Two of the guys are looking to be regulars. Between travel plans and out of town visitors, I will likely add at least four to that total this summer.

Not bad for an old lady. I hope she can see herself in a better light, as I'm sure you see her. I hope you show her this post.
Thank you so much for this. This was exactly the question I was looking for an answer to. My wife is in her early fifties and while we've discussed this fantasy a lot and it's a massive turn on for both of us. She seems pretty much convinced that she's just too old for it to become a reality, ever. I adore this woman, but I just can't seem to convince her that she's attractive enough anymore. I kinda keep hitting a brick wall with my reassurances, because I get the "you're contractually obliged to say that" response. I really was hoping the VHW's could give me a steer. Thanks again.

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Sat May 16, 2015 3:45 am

RichNile wrote:
Mrs Ephraim wrote:
lex3 wrote:This weekend we were talking about it as she had just returned from a business trip out of town and I made my usual comments about her extra-curricular activities. She told me "no one wants an old lady" (she is only 45) and "all the men think I am too stiff."

I'm in my late 50s, and I said about the same thing to my husband last year when we were discussing hotwifing. He posted a Craigslist ad in "Casual Encounters" in a distant city with an anonymous version of my picture, my stats at the time (redhead, 5'8", 240 lb. - I'm about 25lb. lighter now). We received an amazing number of responses, and a reasonable number of them were guys I'd actually consider, most at least 10 years younger. More than one said "I love older women". This was a great confidence booster, and soon after that I told my husband he could start looking for partners. I can't tell you that I still don't worry about being too old but since last September I've had sex with five different men, all but one 10-15 years younger than me, all nice, good looking, and great in bed. Two of the guys are looking to be regulars. Between travel plans and out of town visitors, I will likely add at least four to that total this summer.

Not bad for an old lady. I hope she can see herself in a better light, as I'm sure you see her. I hope you show her this post.
Thank you so much for this. This was exactly the question I was looking for an answer to. My wife is in her early fifties and while we've discussed this fantasy a lot and it's a massive turn on for both of us. She seems pretty much convinced that she's just too old for it to become a reality, ever. I adore this woman, but I just can't seem to convince her that she's attractive enough anymore. I kinda keep hitting a brick wall with my reassurances, because I get the "you're contractually obliged to say that" response. I really was hoping the VHW's could give me a steer. Thanks again.
It worked for me. Please let me know if I can be of any more help to your wife. If this is the only thing holding her back, it shouldn't.