Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
D+D
OHW Addict

Re: Ask a Hotwife Thread

Unread post by D+D » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:32 am

HWSweetCheeks wrote:Intoxicating.....it brings me to the escape that I want to go to because online it's a one on one thing I can't see and don't want to know about any competition. ...at a club or an event I'm my own worst enemy and I start comparing myself to the other girls there. ...not that I can't hold my own, but just a head thing I've got to deal with. ..online easy peasy....the best!!!!
My wife is that way SC. In her specific case she gets a few extra pounds and feels bad about herself. I love curvy mature women. Many men do. I wish you all, everyone would realize how beautiful you all are no matter your body structure. For every woman I think that there are many, many, many men that would desire her.

hotwifehubby_ca
Prepubescent

Unread post by hotwifehubby_ca » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:38 pm

Hi Hotwives, im not sure did anyone ask this question. When you meet the bull first time and you liked him already,what do you think inside your mind? When are we gonna have sex with him?

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:01 pm

hotwifehubby_ca wrote:Hi Hotwives, im not sure did anyone ask this question. When you meet the bull first time and you liked him already,what do you think inside your mind? When are we gonna have sex with him?
Welcome to OHW, hotwifehubby_ca.

:)

Mia

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:24 pm

I'd really appreciate it more HW's could respond to the question about fluid bonding!? I'm also very curious about that...
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:34 pm

HWSweetCheeks wrote:SM....What more do you want to hear about it?
A definition is given above....personally, I have all fbs use protection so I can't comment on this.

You mean you haven't GOOGLED it yet?
:lol:
I understand the theory... I'm curious if any of the HWs can confirm that their is something to this... Or not. Can some of the HWs that go bareback comment on whether Fluid bonding is real - excentuates the bonding between and pair that couples. I find the theory facinating.
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:39 pm

It is purely a theory and if you over-think them they will become more and more fascinating. Look up the theory of blood brothers (Native American),
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

hotwifehubby_ca
Prepubescent

Unread post by hotwifehubby_ca » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:36 am

Mia wrote:
hotwifehubby_ca wrote:Hi Hotwives, im not sure did anyone ask this question. When you meet the bull first time and you liked him already,what do you think inside your mind? When are we gonna have sex with him?
Welcome to OHW, hotwifehubby_ca.

:)

Mia

Thanks Mia

my98mroadster65
Virgin

Unread post by my98mroadster65 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:59 am

To the HW's monitoring this thread and on a lighter note - What was the best pickup line you ever heard??

valleyview

Unread post by valleyview » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:50 pm

"It is purely a theory and if you over-think them they will become more and more fascinating. Look up the theory of blood brothers (Native American)"

Theory or not, some of the HW's must have an opinion on this.

Come on ladies let us know what you think! There is no better group to answer this.

wykedjasmine
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by wykedjasmine » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:36 am

@vallyview...I answered the fluid bonding question for you above with no response!
Sexy Dominant poly hotwife

My current thread catching up on my adventures
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=58234

valleyview

Unread post by valleyview » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:46 am

Thanks WyckedJasmine, your reply was noted and appreciated?

From your photos it appears you do some BDSM.

Always fantasized about spanking a woman. Do you feel many women out there are open to this, or is just a far out fetish of mine?

FWBinIndy
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by FWBinIndy » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:25 am

HWSweetCheeks wrote:Ok....since none of the newbies feel up to this....and rather than taking this to the ladies lounge:

Are there any hot wives out there that hubby's play also? Who gets to play more? Who played first?
We have an open marriage where both of us are free to play with other people. Neither one of us has done anyone else in a long time, simply due to things going on between the two of us. I think we're about even on number of other people, and when we tiptoed into the idea of an open marriage it was because we met a couple who were open. I don't even remember who played first because it doesn't really matter.

FWBinIndy
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by FWBinIndy » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:31 am

valleyview wrote:I have read that few women have vaginal orgasms through penetrative sex. Just read the book "She Comes First", touting the benefits of oral sex for woman. Is there a difference in sensation between being brought to orgasm with tongue and fingers vs. a hard penis? Do you have a preference?

I am one of the lucky ones who has G-spot orgasms. Yes, I know that there is evidence that suggests that the G-spot is simply the internal extensions of the clitoral body, but for me it feels VERY different. If I come from having just my clit stimulated, it's a very defined series of sensations that I describe as high and fast. There's a build up, sharp peak, and a quick decline. G-spot stimulation is less focused and lasts longer but is no less intense. Long, slow build up to a feeling of deep pleasure that just lasts and lasts so long as the stimulation is continued and fades away more slowly. Clit orgasms are 99% from tongues or vibrators, and occasionally from riding my husband. G-spot orgasms come from fingers, toys, or cocks. A hot hard cock is the best for those - fingers don't quite get it right and toys are too hard.

As to which do I prefer, I'll take both at the same time, with a side of squirting, please!

FWBinIndy
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by FWBinIndy » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:41 am

Happymcshove wrote:
Why are all the wives always so vague? Could you specifically define different and how they meet different needs. Can you do it without sugar coating please?

It's been a while, but here goes.

French Fellow was much taller and leaner than my husband with a larger, thicker cock. His sexual style is very soft and sensual. Extended sensual foreplay, lots of kissing and close-contact missionary position with a preference for slow and deep thrusting. He was a friend with benefits - a definite emotional connection.

Army guy was tall and built, and hung like a monster. Our encounters had a very taboo aura to them, since we met on Ashley Madison, didn't exchange last names, I was married, he's black, etc. Hot, electric, lustful fucking. Not much kissing - much more focused on the animalistic physical pleasure. He was a fuck buddy.

valleyview

Unread post by valleyview » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:10 am

Sweetcheeks are you serious about loving to be spanked? Do you tell your BF's this, or do they somehow just know it?

I have never had any woman I was dating bring this up and I was also afraid they would think I was weird if I asked.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:54 am

" ... not allow it until I get something I want first....you see. ..I try to use it to my advantage. .. "

Sounds fair to me, SC ... you get what you want, then they get to spank and fuck a lawyer!! :lol: :twisted: :cool:

Jaxunman
Experienced

Unread post by Jaxunman » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:45 am

HWSweetCheeks wrote:I'm offended when not spanked vv....

It is kinda one if not the best feature I have and terrifics ignored, well....makes me wonder. ...
Mercy! Who could ignore that beautiful work of art!!! I am a breast man but still very taken with your...ahem...teriffic ASSets!!

winker
Prepubescent

Unread post by winker » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:29 pm

The question has been asked several times by wannabes like me and the answer is always the same. Should I just forget it, be patient and let her warm up to the idea on her terms? The answer is of course yes and I whole heartily agree. I really do want this to be her thing as much if not more than mine. So then my question is, is there a good happy medium in the interim? I mean I want to be patient, but I do crave it almost daily and I also wonder if I don't bring it up occasionally that it will just go away. Was there something that you and your husbands/boyfriends did along the journey that both allowed you the time you needed, but also fueled his need for something (a nugget) now? Or is it truly just best for us to let it go and not bring it up until she does? I mean I don't want to irritate her and turn her off to the idea, but I do want to keep the idea in her head with the hope that it will take root with her and she will run with it.

massage4wife
Experienced

Unread post by massage4wife » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:33 am

Yes he did but there was more to the question. I find myself in the same boat.

pink_angel
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by pink_angel » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:27 am

As a total newbie and a woman who still has not been with another guy other than my husband. I want to say to you guys that are courious about how to get your woman into hotwife mode, (for me ) when he first brought up the idea, I was in shock. He use to be very jealous of any man that would look at me. So, needless to say I felt it was a trap. As time goes buy I realized it's not a trap, it is a new thing he is into. We do role playing and I have a made up boyfriend that I talk about. I think it is a comfort zone thing for me. Right now I love the role play, talking dirty to my hubby about my made up guy and how hot he is, I let hubby put up pictures of me on here because he loves my curves and it make me feel sexy. I think it takes time and this life style is not for everyone. Hope that helped.

winker
Prepubescent

Unread post by winker » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:30 am

Thank you pink angel I appreciate your reply.

pink_angel
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by pink_angel » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:49 am

You are welcome, I think sometimes we need different perspective to help us decide what to do. SC has very valid points, she has been doing this for a long time and I look up to her. She is kind of my go to lady :)

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:25 am

pink_angel wrote:You are welcome, I think sometimes we need different perspective to help us decide what to do. SC has very valid points, she has been doing this for a long time and I look up to her. She is kind of my go to lady :)
HWSCs, is my kinda lady too xx
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:10 pm

wrote:
vegasj360 wrote:I’ve got a question that I’ve never been able to figure out.
Why can’t Hotwives find a good bull?
You go on Craigslist and there’s hundred’s of guys. And they don’t even care if they show their faces. AFF, 1000’s of guys. AM…. Etc., etc. etc.
I’m not a bull, but every time I go to the gym, there are plenty of guys that would love to be a bull. They’re looking at everything that walks by them.
Just got back from the Seahawks game yesterday and more guys undressing women with their eyes.
It just seems like a numbers game.
Your thoughts?

Keep in mind we think differently than men even if we have a high libido. Yes there is 100's of guy on Craigslist. Out of those hundred 20% are just down right creepy. 35 out of the 80 are married cheaters that want to meet in a motel during the week and during working hours. 5 out of the 45 have a serious drug problem. 3 out of the 40 have no car and want you to pick them up. 2 of the 37 are traveling from out of town and will be in the area next week. 10 of the 35 are too young 10 out of 25 are too old. 10 of the 15 just want to meet at the hotel room, now out of that 10, 6 are just very unattractive, 1 sent pics of 3 different guys 3 are just pushy assholes. Now if you're still with me that leaves 5, 5 guys to possibly hook up with. 3 of them will tell you everything you want to hear right up to the moment they either rub one out and lose interest, or say they are going to show up and don't. 1 will and either have the personality of a rock, talk about how great he is, have a very bad odor, rotten teeth, or all of the above. That leaves 1.
He will have, performance anxiety, Admit that he has wife and start feeling guilty about it, act with so much bravado it gags you like a cheap heavy cologne, act like he is giving you the thrill of your life as he's pulling up his pants after 2 minutes of 5 inches of fury asking you "Was it good for you?" while I'm staring at the wall wondering why I even got dressed up and what hubby got me for dinner.
Or if you are truly lucky and I mean win $500 on a scratch-off lucky you find a true gem of a man. I got lucky I found a gem and married him.
Yes That Is The Dang Truth of the Matter!! AMEN! Most of the "good" men are married. Women are hunters too, they find a good man they want him. My Hotwife will play with married men but only on Saturday evenings. They are good lovers she says, very clean , respectfull yet passonate. It's tough finding a good truly single Bull, Tough!

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:21 am

Why do they have to be single to be good?

Sometimes after dating (read fucking) a single 35+ guy you realise very quickly that he has the cock and prowess to satisfy you for a while but the personality of a mass produced frozen Margherita pizza.

(looks tasty, will hit the spot for a while but lacks substance and heat). Once you had it it, you crave something a little more spicy with the ability to fill you up and leave you wanting more....

Married guys are better for me, because they know about women, generally.