Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Jshotwife

Re: Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

Unread post by Jshotwife » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:03 am

wykedjasmine wrote:
Jshotwife wrote:I searched the twenty something pages and didn't see these questions, so forgive me if they have been answered. I'm trying to understand how life can effect the desire to enjoy this.

Please be as detailed or vague as you feel comfortable. I am looking for a cross section of Who is the typical HW.

1. Are you a stay at home mom or career woman? (Both just as demanding as the other)

2. Do you have kids?

3. Would you consider yourself high income or middle income or? Basically do you have the stress of making ends meet or complete financial freedom?

4. How do you juggle the demands stress of everyday life with this lifestyle?

5. Were you promiscuous prior to meeting your husband? Or did you find your freedom later in life?

Thank you in advanced!!
1. Career business owner
2. Yes both mine and his
3. Middle income...comfortable
4. not sure what you mean...we handle life and this is fun
5. I was monogamous till i met second husband...but not a good girl either...
Thank you for your responses. And you answered 4 perfectly you handle life (stress) and this is fun (stress reliever)

mayhem55
Prepubescent

Unread post by mayhem55 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:41 pm

First off, thanks to all the ladies for taking the time to respond to these questions. Your feedback is appreciated! My question is in regards to having an electronic relationship to start things off.

We started swinging 13 years ago and while we're very low circulation, we've each had the rare lover on the side. This always turned both of us on tremendously and results in great sex afterward. Clearly we both get turned on by the thought of each other with someone else, though her not as nearly much as it does me. She hasn't done anything in a couple of years and there are a few reasons- I was hoping you could help me with the last one:
1. It has been a while since she last played
2. She works in a profession where it would likely cost her a job if found out, so she's not fully comfortable doing this locally
3. Self-esteem- this is where I could use your help. She's 50, though looks 10 years younger, she can't see anything about herself but her flaws. She points out leg cellulite, eye wrinkles and small pooch. If she only knew how hot most guys find her. I think she looks better than she did when we married 20+ years ago. I truly believe that a few "dates" would help her with her esteem, but it's a catch 22 at the moment.

So I was considering helping set her up with a kik-mate. Someone that could flirt with her from a distance, compliment her, arouse her, and ultimately improve her self esteem.

What do you think ladies?

DeannaHouston
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by DeannaHouston » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:39 am

Mayhem55, I think it is fairly normal for women’s interest in extra men to ebb and flow. There are times when I also take a pause. Those pauses typically come due to something environmental or hormonal.

Most of those times are related to stress, I don’t feel like pursuing more sex when I am stressed. I will use body issues as an excuse.....or blame....but when I have desire I pursue men. Sexy (to me) is mostly on the inside. When I am happy and peaceful I think of myself as more sexy. Another guy flirting with me is valueless unless I want him.

What works for me is: Loving attention from someone I value, and not just sexual attention. More sleep. Decrease daily stress. Opportunity to fuck around that is safe from getting outed. I also take a supplement called Stronvivo who’s research studies show an increase in arousal, happiness, and lubrication.

I worry I am disappointing you in my response because there is no getting a wife to do it if she doesn’t want to. It is kinda like the wanna be cucks asking “how do I get my wife to fuck another guy?” I would answer....You just can’t, and I don’t see how another guy flirting can either.

Women who want to do. Women who don’t shouldn’t be pressured or manipulated into it.

If the something is probably stressing her and when that resolves her sexy will come back. Deanna

DeannaHouston
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by DeannaHouston » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:57 am

Eiluj57 wrote: I was thinking about get her one of the books that seem to be mentioned on these forms but not sure which?

1) Ethical Slut, seems to be three different editions and don't know the difference ?
2) Opening Up

Thank You for any insight

I also love the Ethical Slut. And my favorite book is Insatiable Wives: Women Who Stray and The Men Who Love Them.

Eiluj57
Trainable

Unread post by Eiluj57 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:21 am

DeannaHouston, Thanks for your suggestion on the other book, I will see how she likes this one before order another.

I really liked your response to Mayhem55 about the stress of life can affect the ebb and flow, definitely in the ebb here but that's ok, I know stress can affect your mood a lot but I really didn't put 2 & 2 together ! So thanks for answering more questions that I had, without even asking. Just goes to show, I should open my eyes a little more. Thanks !!

yolohijabi
Prepubescent

Unread post by yolohijabi » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:56 pm

Im getting married to my fiancee in a few weeks. We are both virgins due to cultural reasons. My fiancee is a very ambitious calculated lady a junior Dr. Too. She is finacially better off than me . We have had this situation where i loved her to bits, but at the time she didn't , considered me as her best friend confided everuthing in me. She was looking to find a guy to marry .now me being in love with her wanted to do right by her. So she used to send me chats that she had with different men. Saying i want to marry yu im willing to move etc. Tgese things broke my heart and steed me out that She werent looking to marry me but other guys who She barely knows over the internet snd expredsing feelings sending me their voice chats. Then asking for pictures and all that hurt me.She had a bf,
broke up with him and then we had a long distance relationship. She always used to compare like. My ex used to make me laugh so much he was actually so funny, why are yu boring. Yu better be good in bed.

Anyway now i get turned on by the thought so much. I want to be a cuck and fiancee has the perfect mean personality. Question is.... i want her badly. I want to fuck her badly. Bit i also want ger to deny me.. if hypothetically i could basically get her so turned on where her virginity is broken by someone other than me and she literally denies me because i crave her. Whilst she satisfies herself with other men would thst be a sustainable agreement?

And i have a plan in mind to get her tempted to do it. Should i pull it off or rather i fuck her first then do something. Shes alredy told me that she wants us to create a bond for at least 6 months once married not not have sex until then... so to increase the love.

Would it be fair if i got her seduced due by making her wet and horney and slowly flooding her thoughts about how inadequate my cock is, obeying her the more she is mean to me and making her love the power that she has over me. Then maybe somehow introduce the fact that she would be better off having other guys to satisfy her sexually while keeping me a horny obediant virgin hubby whilst taking care of her every other need?
My Muslim fiancè and My Instiable desire to be her virgin cuckold
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=49615

IndianLoverboy
Virgin

Unread post by IndianLoverboy » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:39 pm

Hi, thank you for making this thread.

I'm a young male (26y/o) whos considering this lifestyle, no I do not have a wife, im a single guy living in India and relocating to Canada soon. Wanted to ask you hotwives what would be the conditions normally for a guy to be your lover? Im just wondering if I'd be able to become a bf/lover to hotwives, so who better to ask?

funsized
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by funsized » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:30 pm

IndianLoverboy wrote:Hi, thank you for making this thread.

I'm a young male (26y/o) whos considering this lifestyle, no I do not have a wife, im a single guy living in India and relocating to Canada soon. Wanted to ask you hotwives what would be the conditions normally for a guy to be your lover? Im just wondering if I'd be able to become a bf/lover to hotwives, so who better to ask?
confidence is key

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:22 pm

Mine keeps saying it, "ain't going to happen", even though her body betrays her in that the prospect turns her on immensely. She is sef conscious of her body even though it looks good. Lately she has been cutting down on carbs and that that has produced a 2 sized drop in jean size which seems to really give her self confidence. She has started ordering sexy lingerie and asked about how much sex goes on in the retirement communities in Florida. When I told her it was like an orgy she said she wants to go for an extended stay. This was right after talking about how it took her at least three days to go from small town prude to concubine (she hates slut). She also said that if we are going to do it we better do it before we lose it. Thoughts?

idowives763
Prepubescent

Unread post by idowives763 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:54 am

As an experienced Bull I'm curious to pose this question to the wives here. Which qualities do you value the most in selecting whom to share your bed with? To keep it simple, you can just list your top 5 requirements in order of preference. Thank you all in advance.
A happy wife = a happy life

Avatar is me at my last Birthday Party

Host of the Keys and Anklets Podcast - A Podcast dedicated to the Hotwife and Cuckold Lifestyles (yes, there is a difference)

TrojanHorse
Virgin

Unread post by TrojanHorse » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:24 am

DeannaHouston wrote:Mayhem55, I think it is fairly normal for women’s interest in extra men to ebb and flow. There are times when I also take a pause. Those pauses typically come due to something environmental or hormonal.

Most of those times are related to stress, I don’t feel like pursuing more sex when I am stressed. I will use body issues as an excuse.....or blame....but when I have desire I pursue men. Sexy (to me) is mostly on the inside. When I am happy and peaceful I think of myself as more sexy. Another guy flirting with me is valueless unless I want him.

What works for me is: Loving attention from someone I value, and not just sexual attention. More sleep. Decrease daily stress. Opportunity to fuck around that is safe from getting outed. I also take a supplement called Stronvivo who’s research studies show an increase in arousal, happiness, and lubrication.

I worry I am disappointing you in my response because there is no getting a wife to do it if she doesn’t want to. It is kinda like the wanna be cucks asking “how do I get my wife to fuck another guy?” I would answer....You just can’t, and I don’t see how another guy flirting can either.

Women who want to do. Women who don’t shouldn’t be pressured or manipulated into it.

If the something is probably stressing her and when that resolves her sexy will come back. Deanna

This right here is golden advice!! This cuckold, mfm, threesome what may you should be a mutual desire.. To "get" a wife into something she is not totally down for herself is calling for disaster.. My wife talks about taking a guy on the side all the time but it's all a fantasy and I doubt she would actually be able to go through with it right now.. But the idea is nurturing in her head and who knows maybe someday it will happen.. That someday could very well be 10 years away.. so it's all about patience and not forcing anything.. I totally agree with Deanna about mental aspect of it too.. Less stress, less worries, she's more likely to be in a state to try new and adventurous things!

sextiescouple
Trainable

Unread post by sextiescouple » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:47 am

Hotwives, the most preferable outcome of a sexual encounter seems to me that you, the woman, are completely satisfied with one or more great orgasms. However, we all know that doesn’t always happen.

When you don’t have that big O, what is the most satisfying part of sex for you?

Meekrabbit
Prepubescent

Unread post by Meekrabbit » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:02 pm

I told my wife, who I have been married to for 10 years now, that I would love for her to be a HW and that it would turn me on so much. She was very unsure about the whole thing and so i told her its perfectly fine if she doesn't want to or we can just take it extremely slow and she can back out whenever she wants.

We have been talking a lot about it and doing some role play to get more comfortable with the idea of HWing. My wife loves to role play by calling out an imaginary guys name or talk about an imaginary meeting she has had while we are playing around. But when we talk about doing it for real to help her become more comfortable with the idea, she gets very nervous. It reminds me a lot of when we had sex for the first time. She was very nervous then since it was both our first times. It was very hard to push past her nervousness back then but once we got past the first time we had sex, she realized there was nothing to be nervous about and started to enjoy it. I feel like it will be the same with this based on what I know about her personally. I feel like part of her nervousness about the idea of being a HW is because she's never been with anyone else before, just me.

She told me she gets nervous when talking about it because she feels that its wrong but she doesn't know why she feels that way and there is no reason for her to feel that way. She says logically she knows it makes no sense because she knows I am perfectly fine with it and so it should be okay. My wife loves flirting with other men and loves when men flirt with her. When they grab her chest and butt, she loves it and it makes her feel good about herself. She doesn't feel guilty or think its wrong doing that sort of thing and she was doing that long before I brought up the idea of her being a HW.

I was wondering what I can do or say to help her be less nervous about just talking about it?

She doesn't know why she gets so nervous just talking, any ideas?

What are some other baby steps we can take along with talking to help?

Sorry if this seems a little jumbled. This is my first time posting anything online.

wykedjasmine
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by wykedjasmine » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:00 am

Meekrabbit wrote:I told my wife, who I have been married to for 10 years now, that I would love for her to be a HW and that it would turn me on so much. She was very unsure about the whole thing and so i told her its perfectly fine if she doesn't want to or we can just take it extremely slow and she can back out whenever she wants.

We have been talking a lot about it and doing some role play to get more comfortable with the idea of HWing. My wife loves to role play by calling out an imaginary guys name or talk about an imaginary meeting she has had while we are playing around. But when we talk about doing it for real to help her become more comfortable with the idea, she gets very nervous. It reminds me a lot of when we had sex for the first time. She was very nervous then since it was both our first times. It was very hard to push past her nervousness back then but once we got past the first time we had sex, she realized there was nothing to be nervous about and started to enjoy it. I feel like it will be the same with this based on what I know about her personally. I feel like part of her nervousness about the idea of being a HW is because she's never been with anyone else before, just me.

She told me she gets nervous when talking about it because she feels that its wrong but she doesn't know why she feels that way and there is no reason for her to feel that way. She says logically she knows it makes no sense because she knows I am perfectly fine with it and so it should be okay. My wife loves flirting with other men and loves when men flirt with her. When they grab her chest and butt, she loves it and it makes her feel good about herself. She doesn't feel guilty or think its wrong doing that sort of thing and she was doing that long before I brought up the idea of her being a HW.

I was wondering what I can do or say to help her be less nervous about just talking about it?

She doesn't know why she gets so nervous just talking, any ideas?

What are some other baby steps we can take along with talking to help?

Sorry if this seems a little jumbled. This is my first time posting anything online.
This has been said before but your wife is having a typical reaction to the concept of HWing. Why does she get nervous?, you said it - she deep down feels it is wrong but the thought of it titillates her and turns her on so she is dealing with a plethora of feelings. Society, religion, parents almost all condition us on monogamy, that is is wrong to fuck someone other than your husband. So it is a concept DEEPLY embedded in our psyche that we are bad, or a slut, or nasty for not only enjoying sex but especially sex outside of monogamy, which is ludicrous. Almost all mammals are not monogamous... we are because church and society has told us we MUST be for 1000s of years. If you "step out" you are a whore. So my guess she is dealing with a ton of emotions stemming from feelings of guilt cast on us all. She seems open to the idea of HWing so will work through them eventually and enjoy herself. Logically you say she gets it...those emotions will follow...

I think you are doing it right, encouraging and not pushing. She loves to flirt...loves the flirting back...that is huge in my mind. You role play. I would also put up an add on AFF, sls or any adult dating site...Get kik and have her start chatting with other guys. It is free and will help her confidence as well...and because it is online there is not any pressure to do anything she does not want to do if that makes sense. Good Luck!
Sexy Dominant poly hotwife

My current thread catching up on my adventures
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=58234

wykedjasmine
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by wykedjasmine » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:03 am

sextiescouple wrote:Hotwives, the most preferable outcome of a sexual encounter seems to me that you, the woman, are completely satisfied with one or more great orgasms. However, we all know that doesn’t always happen.

When you don’t have that big O, what is the most satisfying part of sex for you?
I pretty much always have and orgasm...actually many LOL I am a Female dominant so much of my pleasure comes from control though...tying someone up, taking pleasure from face sitting etc, and gives me satisfaction letting my little sadist out. also watching a guys faced as I tease and deny him for hours is satisfying as well! *LOL So those things are all hot to me...and of course seeing my husband and having him take me after is always hot! :) In addition it is enjoyable just being with someone else, getting to know them and what makes them tick. Good conversation and laughter are always good!

Meekrabbit
Prepubescent

Unread post by Meekrabbit » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:33 am

Thank you so much for your response.

Another question I have is how will she know if it’s right for her or if she will enjoy it before she tries it? Her nervousness might overshadow her true feelings whether good or bad.

tunafish

Unread post by tunafish » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:17 am

Thank you ladies for this great thread.
We've been a happily married couple for 38 years. It was over 30 years ago I shared my hot wife desires with my wife. To be blunt it was
devastating to her.
"am I not enough?" "you must want other women" etc - it was horrific -I never pushed I merely did my best in trying to explain my feelings about the subject to her. Over time she began to play along with my fantasy and even found a man at a seminar that was attractive to her. They had a bit of a fling but it ended abruptly.

To the point I'd like to make - thank you for this great thread - it took me years to go slowly and not push - My wife would never want me to find a man for her - she told me she's perfectly capable of finding her own and I totally agree.

At this point in our lives we still have plenty of sex filled with lively fantasy talk - I couldn't be happier - I thank too you verified women for this thread - its wonderful

AZVixen
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by AZVixen » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:45 am

idowives763 wrote:As an experienced Bull I'm curious to pose this question to the wives here. Which qualities do you value the most in selecting whom to share your bed with? To keep it simple, you can just list your top 5 requirements in order of preference. Thank you all in advance.
1. Body (muscular or athletic)
2. Face (good looking, rugged, manly)
3. Clothes (well dressed, not talking suit and tie but good brands)
4. Personality (no cocky d-bags, must be respectful and intelligent)
5. Penis size (not too small or too big. I prefer 5 to 6.5 hard inches)

wykedjasmine
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by wykedjasmine » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:18 am

TheGreatStag wrote:Does a form of aftercare exist for your husbands like the BDSM community has? After particularly intense sessions, is there something you do to reconnect with your Husband out of lifestyle? Or would that be too damaging to the denial and dominance?
VERY open question that really cannot be answered as it is very personal to each couple. As in BDSM, which we are actively engaged in, some like to be held tight others want to be put in a corner and left alone...Couples are all different. Many I think live the reclaiming aspect, fucking right after, some like to make husband lick pussy after, some like to deny their husband. It is all unique to each couples experience, relationship, and needs.

Yum-Yum
Virgin

Unread post by Yum-Yum » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:31 pm

Hi Ladies --- thank you for your time.
I searched all the pages in this thread…and hope I didn’t overlook a such similar question.

Some background might be helpful in responding to my question:
I’m not in the cuck life style but my wife (40 yr marriage) had a ten-year “emotional affair” with her boss; and, in my 20’s an old GF cucked me without my knowledge. During those ten years my wife routinely spent a lot of time with her “gay friend,” as she called him. They were together throughout the workday, after hours and most of the weekends. Though she claims they weren’t intimate - after all, “he was gay” she would say; there were a few times she fucked me with unusual passion and didn’t bother lubing her womanhood with the Astroglide. I’m not sure what that means but I suspect she wasn’t being completely candid with me about the true nature of their relationship i.e., using the “gay thing” as cover and conveniently ignoring the fact he fathered two kids with his Ex and seeing them together I don’t believe he was completely gay but more like AC/DC and they were an item.

So, in light of these events and the fact that when the three of us went to New Deli for a vacation; while sharing a common bedroom at the hotel, I fanaticized about him fucking my wife right then and there in our bed – he was in the other bed. However, it didn’t happen because I was too scared to suggest it; but, I sure was aroused.

I suppose because of the fantasy and my other experiences, I’m a cuckold or at least have chuck tendencies.

All of these events occurred before I ever knew the term “cuckold.”

My question for you lovely ladies is simple. Why do you (if you do) deny your cuck certain sexual favors (oral, anal, penetration, pleasure from clean up, MFM and others) which you routinely offer your BF/s?

To me, such a practice seems very unfair, emotionally risky to the marriage and in some sense selfish. I’m curious, what is the psychological dynamic behind this practice? Is it the humiliation kink, a power thing, you can because you can, hubby wants it that way, BF’s insistence, you get the idea. And further, why would anyone deny anything to the person they love and dare I say, respect?

I don’t understand the emotional dynamic driving this behavior. Could you please enlighten me.

Your response is much appreciated.

Thank you for your consideration

IndianLoverboy
Virgin

Unread post by IndianLoverboy » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:40 pm

Awesome HWs of this forum, I ask of you, have you ever met the FB/bulls from this site? Trying to understand more about swinging and chances of finding a couple on this site compared to meeting them in swinger clubs who'd welcome me :)

tony51
Virgin

Unread post by tony51 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:09 am

As a HW how do you feel about being exclusive to a bull/boyfriend? i have had the situation where my spouse has denied me sex while she was active with her bull. It was confusing until I learned that she was cuckolding me. Then I understood. But that was on my side of the equation. What about on your side of it?

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Thu May 10, 2018 10:31 pm

Thank you for this service VHWs! I really appreciate your insights, and have done a lot of introspection after reading your responses to others. If you have the patience to answer the recurring question one more time, I would love to get your response based on my particular situation...

My wife divorced her ex about 3 years before we met. She went through a phase where she was angry with men, and enjoyed the power of sexual "conquest." In the three years before we met, and in the year we met, she slept with over a hundred men, and would sleep with the men with big cocks and strong skills over and over. She continued sport-fucking for the first 6 months we were dating, and if I slept with her on a Saturday morning but was busy Saturday night, she would sleep with someone Saturday night. Her preferred frequency for sex is about 10 times per week.

After we started getting serious she had explicit permission to sleep with other guys, but was losing interest. We were having sex for an hour or two every day, and her usual ability to have multiple orgasms had morphed into an ability to have orgasms that last 20 or 30 minutes. On special occasions, we would fuck all day, and her total time orgasming would literally be 3 or 4 hours in a day... On these days, she would get euphoric, and tremble, and be a bit disoriented, as though she was on drugs. And these days also made me wonder what she would be capable of if she had a group of guys, and she was also feeding off their energy.

In our first year, she had explicit permission to sleep with others, and said she did not want to. However, twice when she was feeling let down (when I had to be somewhere else), she slept with a good mutual friend and her ex (who is a malignant narcissist that I despise).

In our first year, we also played a game called 2 truths and a lie. Playing this game, I learned that with the boyfriend before me, she had gone to sex clubs and had otherwise had wild nights, sleeping with as many as eight guys in one night.

My wife is a super-positive and joyful person, and is really free with compliments. There is also a blurry line, where people often see her as flirtatious (well, everyone almost always sees her as flirtatious). She is more the baseball cap and t-shirt kind of girl than a sexy dress kind of girl, but wherever she goes, she is always surrounded by men. It is one of the things that first drew me in.

...so... I started the relationship with a girl who could seduce men at the drop of a hat, loved big cocks, flirted all the time, and liked to watch MFM (or MFMMMMM) porn. She absolutely loves sex, is super responsive, and is not hung up. ...and now, she says she wants only me, and does not even want fantasy talk about others.

Reading the other advice, I recognize times I have been selfish, and times where she may have felt like I valued her sluttiness more than I valued the other million things I love about her. I cherish our love life, which is the best I have ever experienced by a factor of 1,000. I am honored that she feels so in love, and so committed to me, that she wants to forsake all others, and make love only to me. At the same time, I have a pretty powerful kink, and I am a bit baffled that she is so generous and giving, but she is drawing a line here. I am also baffled that she was comfortable doing these things with a boyfriend she was not in love with, but she does not want to do them with me.

I really don't want to just let go of my kink (which I have stopped talking about for the last year). I also don't want to be selfish... any insights from the VHWs that would help me mve through this?

Sodak605
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sodak605 » Tue May 15, 2018 6:37 am

What are some things me and the other guy can do during a threesome to make it extraordinary for her? She loves them already but I feel we can make it extra sensual and naughty for her. Any ideas? We already buy her lots of heels and sexy outfits. We also spoil her with post fucking massages anything we are maybe forgetting?

wifewatcher62
Prepubescent

Unread post by wifewatcher62 » Sat May 19, 2018 12:54 pm

Do women lose their desire to "show off" over time or possibly just embarrassed to admit that they still like the attention.
We have been married for over 30 years. During those years she has slept with another man that she admits to. I have suspected others because of her taste when she came home from nights out. We have had a MFM with a guy she had the hots for. I even set it up with him. I have cheated on her and she knows it. All of this was many years ago and none had anything to do with the other. At this point of our life I encourage her to take a lover and at one point I ask her to start dating other men. She just won't do it. I buy her sexy things to wear off and I even point out the other guys that are watching her. She goes on trips by herself and I pack condoms for her and again encourage her. For whatever reason I enjoy the thought that she can have any guy she wants with my permission.
So is there any hope that she will see other men or is the desire just gone? Just looking for another perspective