Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Zona

Re: Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

Unread post by Zona » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:47 pm

MrsTruckstar wrote:The question directly above. It was me that started it not him. OMG does that make me a whore? I hope so because I worked as a sex worker within my first year of wedded bliss and I loved it.

I'm not every woman, there are many more reasons out there.
:up: :up: :up:

You are truly one of a kind, Mrs T. It is so good to have you back here. :!:

:D :whip:

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:21 am

Nice to see this thread still being read.

Turuncu
Prepubescent

Re: Ask a Hotwife Thread

Unread post by Turuncu » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:45 am

Buttercream wrote:
SFnMDW wrote:I appreciate the societal judgement aspect of this life and the desire for privacy....but have you ever confided in a friend of your lifestyle and that interested them to move into this life?
Well.. Kinda lol. When my husband 1st mentioned this, I was lucky enough to have my Very best friend visiting in the area. I wanted to know her thoughts. Now I didn't tell her we were thinking of getting into a lifestyle, but that husband's fantasy included another guy.
She told me that she could see it, that our marriage was strong enough to handle it.
Now. 5yrs later, I was visiting her.. She & I were enjoying wine on the porch when... She mentions some of their own fantasies & she trusted that I'd know how to handle it. Let's just say, they might be heading in this direction.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mundyman wrote:In a public setting, how do you hotwives prefer to be approached??

do you mean in a meeting type situation or just a random guy approaching?

Is there a sign says particular couple is into it other than anklets?
Wannabe still hoping

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:02 am

No anklets, (some people maybe), sexual confidence and a flirtatious nature. When the men are suggestive, you roll with it giggling and flirting back.

Occasionally the phrase "do you want to have sex with me?" Works wonders - from the woman that is.....
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

Turuncu
Prepubescent

Unread post by Turuncu » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:19 pm

MrsTruckstar wrote:No anklets, (some people maybe), sexual confidence and a flirtatious nature. When the men are suggestive, you roll with it giggling and flirting back.

Occasionally the phrase "do you want to have sex with me?" Works wonders - from the woman that is.....
In public a couple cannot reveal much I had thought. So my question was about the "signs emitted" from a couple standing together in public. A single woman can communicate with discretion in any kind of environment.
Wannabe still hoping

KlosetSloots
Prepubescent

Unread post by KlosetSloots » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:24 am

Interesting encounter a couple hours ago. I bumped into an old friend (friend's ex from way back), whom I have heard from a reliable source is a hotwife.

There was always a little underlying chemistry between us, though neither of us ever dipped our toes into the pool for obvious reasons. It's been 10 years, and she looked absolutely stunning. There was great flirtatious energy to the conversation, she was absolutely beaming, quite obviously projecting that vibe, and to be honest, I can't remember the last time I saw a woman try so hard to draw my attention to their cleavage (she always was the blunt, straightforward type).

My wife always got along well with her, and has often encouraged me to go chase her down after we heard about her possibly being into the hotwife kink.

That said, I'm a little stumped as to how to move forward. I suppose I froze a little and missed the opportunity to slip her my number or suggest getting together to catch up. I see her on a couple social networking sites I use, so I could easily contact her there, but I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to approach this.

So I'm curious how the hotwives here would recommend moving forward on this. I'd rather not reveal that I've "heard rumours" about stuff. She also knows my lovely wife, though I don't know whether or not she's aware of our lifestyle. I suspect simply putting us in the same room together with a reasonable amount of privacy would be all it takes, but I'm brainstorming how to get there.

Turuncu
Prepubescent

Re: Ask a Hotwife Thread

Unread post by Turuncu » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:13 am

Hooker wrote:Yes, can feel the explosion, the dampness and agree its not easy to describe. Its the moment when we own the situation the guy is ours.

No temperature issues

and yes can feel dampness of course.

Really nice If I may say so
Vow at last I understand why she is looking forward to get her spiral put in place ASAP.. She doesnot use pills.
Wannabe still hoping

AnnesHubby
Virgin

Unread post by AnnesHubby » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:44 am

My beautiful wife has agreed to make my fantasy real but it is something she says she is doing for me. I want to make this an enjoyable experience for her. It doesn't feel right. Do I go forward and set something up? I really want to share my wife and there is hope that she would like it after the mfm happened.

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:25 am

AnnesHubby wrote:My beautiful wife has agreed to make my fantasy real but it is something she says she is doing for me. I want to make this an enjoyable experience for her. It doesn't feel right. Do I go forward and set something up? I really want to share my wife and there is hope that she would like it after the mfm happened.
Consider this
CLICK HERE for: So you want to be a hot wife?
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

Luvinlife
Virgin

Unread post by Luvinlife » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:19 am

Hello everyone!!

I hope this exact question hasn't been asked before. May I use quickie bullet points here?

~My wife gets bored rather quickly and our sex life had gotten dull.. I tried everything to pleasure her but making her cum eventually became impossible. (FYI, I'm well below average cock size if that makes a difference)
~My wife and I got involved in the cuck/hotwife lifestyle for a while (maybe a year or so.) I was in heaven!! Watched her spread for a number of men.... truly wonderful.
~She agreed to me setting up a few meets with strangers. Later we started going to Club Encounters (on-premises swing club) on Long Island. She enjoyed the novelty and variety of new men and, of course, their much larger cocks.
~She preferred to be submissive and let me be matchmaker and make the arrangements most times. I was always present.
~Other men were able to make her cum but I would be lying if I said she was always thrilled with the encounters. Many men are quite selfish and just enjoyed the free pussy!
~About 3 years ago she decided we should "take a break" from the lifestyle. I NEVER force or pressure her so I agreed although inside I was extremely disappointed.
~The reason she gave me for stopping was that she had gained some weight and the sexy things she had bought for play time didn't fit well and she wasn't feeling sexy.
~She occasionally says she might be open to returning to the lifestyle but so far nothing. :-(
~In the mean time we have no sex. I mean zero, zilch, zip, NADA!! And in case you're wondering, she is NOT fucking around behind my back (I wish!!) Personally, I would be very content to have her spreading her legs to tons of men and jerking off as she tells me about it.

My question to you fine ladies is simple:

Is there some way I can help my wonderful wife (who I love to the moon and back) to rediscover her sexiness, get her appetite back for new cock and raise her self-image despite having a hot voluptuous body? BTW, she just passed her 50th birthday but looks younger.

Forgive the long post but I've tried everything and would appreciate ANY feedback!

Thank you.

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:45 am

She is suffering her own demons, give her some space. The big five ohh, is a massive hurdle for us women to overcome. We suddenly feel very old. Keep praising her.

Luvinlife
Virgin

Unread post by Luvinlife » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:04 am

MrsTruckstar wrote:She is suffering her own demons, give her some space. The big five ohh, is a massive hurdle for us women to overcome. We suddenly feel very old. Keep praising her.
I definitely WILL continue to praise her. I always have but she always says "sure you HAVE to compliment me... you're my husband!" I wish there were other guys that would make her feel sexy.

Thank you for the advice! :D

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:17 am

Luvinlife wrote:I definitely WILL continue to praise her. I always have but she always says "sure you HAVE to compliment me... you're my husband!" I wish there were other guys that would make her feel sexy.

I will keep it short.
Personally, she has just had her fiftieth Birthday, she likely feels old, fat and unattractive, I know I did when I had my fiftieth. She probably feels a little (or even a lot) taken for granted by a husband who is screaming do this for me, fuck him for me.

Do you know what, there is nothing worse than feeling old, fat, unattractive and taken for granted by a selfish husband. She probably just wants to curl up with a hot chocolate a lot more than with a hot man. Give a girl a break. She needs to feel good about herself, her home life and everything else first. Fifty is a massive deal for a woman. I'll say it for her, "back off".

Luvinlife
Virgin

Unread post by Luvinlife » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:30 am

MrsTruckstar wrote:
Luvinlife wrote:I definitely WILL continue to praise her. I always have but she always says "sure you HAVE to compliment me... you're my husband!" I wish there were other guys that would make her feel sexy.

I will keep it short.
Personally, she has just had her fiftieth Birthday, she likely feels old, fat and unattractive, I know I did when I had my fiftieth. She probably feels a little (or even a lot) taken for granted by a husband who is screaming do this for me, fuck him for me.

Do you know what, there is nothing worse than feeling old, fat, unattractive and taken for granted by a selfish husband. She probably just wants to curl up with a hot chocolate a lot more than with a hot man. Give a girl a break. She needs to feel good about herself, her home life and everything else first. Fifty is a massive deal for a woman. I'll say it for her, "back off".
WOW! You got all that from my posts? If she were reading this post I think she herself would not even remotely characterize me as a husband who is "screaming to do this for me, fuck him for me," as you just suggested. Based on the way she has expressed her love and appreciation to me on how I treat her, I also doubt she would agree with your comment about me being a "selfish husband." Of course, she's not here to read this ... yet anyhow. I would be very curious to know her thoughts on your comments.

Wow... but you got all that information about me from my posts? Amazing.

Thank you again for your input.

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:11 am

Thank you,
I do, do my research.

Luvinlife
Virgin

Unread post by Luvinlife » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:31 am

MrsTruckstar wrote:Thank you,
I do, do my research.
You're very welcome always. I hate it when people pussy-foot around what they really mean. It takes courage to express exactly how you feel and if people don't like what you say, FUCK THEM!

Thank you again. :D

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:45 am

Luvinlife wrote:WOW! You got all that from my posts? If she were reading this post I think she herself would not even remotely characterize me as a husband who is "screaming to do this for me, fuck him for me," as you just suggested. Based on the way she has expressed her love and appreciation to me on how I treat her, I also doubt she would agree with your comment about me being a "selfish husband." Of course, she's not here to read this ... yet anyhow. I would be very curious to know her thoughts on your comments.

Yes I did I will break it down for you and delete the parts that don't matter. My observations will be in red.
Luvinlife wrote:~My wife gets bored rather quickly and our sex life had gotten dull.. I tried everything to pleasure her but making her cum eventually became impossible.
~My wife and I got involved in the cuck/hotwife lifestyle for a while (maybe a year or so.) I was in heaven!! Watched her spread for a number of men.... truly wonderful. First bit, reference to you being in heaven, which is ok, however it is self centered and you may have forgotten to include her feelings here

~She agreed to me setting up a few meets with strangers. So this suggest that it was you idea to set up the meetings with strangers

~She preferred to be submissive and let me be matchmaker and make the arrangements most times. I was always present. You are doing all the running in this relationship and all the organising

~Other men were able to make her cum but I would be lying if I said she was always thrilled with the encounters. Many men are quite selfish and just enjoyed the free pussy! You explain that she was not always thrilled with the encounters that you set up, you then qualify it with your opinion not hers on how it went. If she is not happy, irrelevant of why, she is not happy

~About 3 years ago she decided we should "take a break" from the lifestyle. I NEVER force or pressure her so I agreed although inside I was extremely disappointed. Oh you were disappointed, not empathy here but disappointment. Can you see where this is going

~The reason she gave me for stopping was that she had gained some weight and the sexy things she had bought for play time didn't fit well and she wasn't feeling sexy. She feels heavy and unattractive

~She occasionally says she might be open to returning to the lifestyle but so far nothing. :-( Your sad face, is the selfish stuff again

~In the mean time we have no sex. I mean zero, zilch, zip, NADA!! Selfish, she doesn't feel good about herself

And in case you're wondering, she is NOT fucking around behind my back (I wish!!) Personally, I would be very content to have her spreading her legs to tons of men and jerking off as she tells me about it. Again, a bit of what would be good for you, as tongue in cheek as it might be

Is there some way I can help my wonderful wife (who I love to the moon and back) Ahh that is so nice. to rediscover her sexiness, get her appetite back for new cock and raise her self-image despite having a hot voluptuous body? Calling a girl who has issues with her weight is the same as calling her fat. saying you love her curves is also the same. It takes time to get used to being a little heavy and comfortable with it

BTW, she just passed her 50th birthday but looks younger. Fucking bingo, this is the clincher, to you and the world she might look 25, but in her head she has passed that number when we are old, we are fifty and we feel fat, unattractive and fucking old.

Thank you.
I am a Psychologist, this is what I do for a living, so yes I got that from your post, singular. When you put it all together it does shout do this for me. However, she will get her confidence back and things will improve, however she has a lot to cope with right now and throw a whole heap of menopause in for good measure, tough times indeed.

My friend, I am not disrespecting you, you asked a question, I answered it. Your response led be to think, I should point out some stuff, I have. Doesn't mean you don't love her or shower her with praise and gifts, mentally, she is more than likely at the toughest time of her life, soon she will change and emerge as a beautiful butterfly, strong and resilient again. Give her some time.

lots of love
T

Luvinlife
Virgin

Unread post by Luvinlife » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:58 am

MrsTruckstar wrote:
Luvinlife wrote:WOW! You got all that from my posts? If she were reading this post I think she herself would not even remotely characterize me as a husband who is "screaming to do this for me, fuck him for me," as you just suggested. Based on the way she has expressed her love and appreciation to me on how I treat her, I also doubt she would agree with your comment about me being a "selfish husband." Of course, she's not here to read this ... yet anyhow. I would be very curious to know her thoughts on your comments.

Yes I did I will break it down for you and delete the parts that don't matter. My observations will be in red.
Luvinlife wrote:~My wife gets bored rather quickly and our sex life had gotten dull.. I tried everything to pleasure her but making her cum eventually became impossible.
~My wife and I got involved in the cuck/hotwife lifestyle for a while (maybe a year or so.) I was in heaven!! Watched her spread for a number of men.... truly wonderful. First bit, reference to you being in heaven, which is ok, however it is self centered and you may have forgotten to include her feelings here

~She agreed to me setting up a few meets with strangers. So this suggest that it was you idea to set up the meetings with strangers

~She preferred to be submissive and let me be matchmaker and make the arrangements most times. I was always present. You are doing all the running in this relationship and all the organising

~Other men were able to make her cum but I would be lying if I said she was always thrilled with the encounters. Many men are quite selfish and just enjoyed the free pussy! You explain that she was not always thrilled with the encounters that you set up, you then qualify it with your opinion not hers on how it went. If she is not happy, irrelevant of why, she is not happy

~About 3 years ago she decided we should "take a break" from the lifestyle. I NEVER force or pressure her so I agreed although inside I was extremely disappointed. Oh you were disappointed, not empathy here but disappointment. Can you see where this is going

~The reason she gave me for stopping was that she had gained some weight and the sexy things she had bought for play time didn't fit well and she wasn't feeling sexy. She feels heavy and unattractive

~She occasionally says she might be open to returning to the lifestyle but so far nothing. :-( Your sad face, is the selfish stuff again

~In the mean time we have no sex. I mean zero, zilch, zip, NADA!! Selfish, she doesn't feel good about herself

And in case you're wondering, she is NOT fucking around behind my back (I wish!!) Personally, I would be very content to have her spreading her legs to tons of men and jerking off as she tells me about it. Again, a bit of what would be good for you, as tongue in cheek as it might be

Is there some way I can help my wonderful wife (who I love to the moon and back) Ahh that is so nice. to rediscover her sexiness, get her appetite back for new cock and raise her self-image despite having a hot voluptuous body? Calling a girl who has issues with her weight is the same as calling her fat. saying you love her curves is also the same. It takes time to get used to being a little heavy and comfortable with it

BTW, she just passed her 50th birthday but looks younger. Fucking bingo, this is the clincher, to you and the world she might look 25, but in her head she has passed that number when we are old, we are fifty and we feel fat, unattractive and fucking old.

Thank you.
I am a Psychologist, this is what I do for a living, so yes I got that from your post, singular. When you put it all together it does shout do this for me. However, she will get her confidence back and things will improve, however she has a lot to cope with right now and throw a whole heap of menopause in for good measure, tough times indeed.

My friend, I am not disrespecting you, you asked a question, I answered it. Your response led be to think, I should point out some stuff, I have. Doesn't mean you don't love her or shower her with praise and gifts, mentally, she is more than likely at the toughest time of her life, soon she will change and emerge as a beautiful butterfly, strong and resilient again. Give her some time.

lots of love
T
EXCELLENT!! Thank you so much! YES, I will definitely take your counsel to heart. Yes, you are right there's a lot of "me,me,me!" in there but, it is also hard on me because I'm a married man is a mutually loving and warmly affectionate relationship who is also living in a CELIBATE relationship!! Many men would have been unfaithful to her- something I will NEVER allow myself to do. I couldn't live with myself if I betrayed her.

Having said that, I will DEFINITELY take your advice to heart.

Thank you for being such a sweetheart to spell it out for me! Have an AWESOME day :D :D

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:27 am

Hello ladies. First let me say you are all awesome. Thank you.

Here’s my dilemma. I’ve been chatting with a hotwife since August on another website. It started just by me commenting on some of her pictures. She’d send me a message and I’d reply and I’d do the same. We’ve just been chatting, flirting, etc. I’d send her naughty messages too. She lives far away so the likelihood of meeting is very remote. I’d tell her I’d love to meet her but don’t think it would ever happen. She says she’s not currently looking to meet anyone.

About a week ago I met a hotwife to see if we had chemistry. I told her and asked her for advice. She asked me if this new woman was going to replace her, if she was more attractive or if we kissed. I took it as her being playful. Nothing came from the meeting. I told my hotwife friend I’d rather wait to meet her. Me being playful.

This past Sunday we chatted throughout the day, since the morning until at night. I asked her if there was chemistry between us and she said she doesn’t chat with many men and I’m the one she talks to the most. She said she likes the way I talk with her, I respect her, and think about her more than I should. I told her I really enjoy chatting with her. Which I do.

She asked me if I’ve told my wife about her and I told her I had. I asked her if she told her husband about me and she said she had. I told her I felt better after telling my wife because before I felt like I was having an affair, like I was cheating on her. I hadn’t expected for us to continue talking this long.

Then Monday she sends me a message telling me she doesn’t want for me to have unrealistic expectations. That most of the naughty things I tell her; she’d only do with her husband. So I tell her I don’t have any unrealistic expectations. I know what’s going on. We’re chatting only. I do enjoy thinking that maybe we’d meet but it’s only a fantasy for me. She tells me it’s my fantasy and not hers. I’m confused why she’d tell me this. We don’t even know anything real about each other.

So now since Tuesday she’s cut off contact. I sent her a good morning message yesterday and she sent me a kiss emoji.

Can one of you ladies tell me what happened? Did I do something wrong?

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:28 am

I got my answer.

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:29 am

Luvinlife wrote:
MrsTruckstar wrote:

I will keep it short.

WOW! You got all that from my posts? If she were reading this post I think she herself would not even remotely characterize me as a husband who is "screaming to do this for me, fuck him for me," as you just suggested. Based on the way she has expressed her love and appreciation to me on how I treat her, I also doubt she would agree with your comment about me being a "selfish husband." Of course, she's not here to read this ... yet anyhow. I would be very curious to know her thoughts on your comments.

I agree with Mrs Truckstar! She is right on.

mrs_hotwifecplsa
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_hotwifecplsa » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:14 pm

AnnesHubby wrote:My beautiful wife has agreed to make my fantasy real but it is something she says she is doing for me. I want to make this an enjoyable experience for her. It doesn't feel right. Do I go forward and set something up? I really want to share my wife and there is hope that she would like it after the mfm happened.
If she says she is only doing it 'for you', then don't expect her to enjoy it, or to want to do it again. And it could lead to bitterness and be used in future fights. She may be fine with a one time experiment, but don't expect more. A wife has to also want it for herself for it to the deep and meaningful and lasting experience and situation youre hoping it will be. She may be surprised and like it, but don't have high expectations of that. If she isn't enthusiastic about it, personally I wouldn't have her follow through with it. It could lead to more problems. The very fact that you tell her, 'honey it's ok, it's enough that you were willing to do it', may have the effect of making her think about it and later actually want to do it. This 'tactic' may seem a little manipulative, but it also shows that you love her and care about her feeling and your relationship with her. Good luck :)

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:30 am

Hi ladies,
I'm curious to know how much time is needed with a new partner for you both to have a consistently great experience. If it "depends", what does it depend on? My wife has had six partners now, and only one of them totally rocked her world on their first date. His fingering skills were magical (so I've heard). Does it take some time to get comfortable with a new partner?
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

Hooker

Unread post by Hooker » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:05 am

She rules: As her, she's the one who knows what rocks her, not outsiders to your relationship

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:40 am

You have two avenues of choice here -:
You either go all out selfish and do your own thing to get your own satisfaction, saying do this, do that etc.

Or

You kiss a lot of frogs on route to the perfect pussy petting prince,