Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
liza
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Ask a Hotwife Thread

Unread post by liza » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:00 pm

The threesome mfm has to be her idea. Either you really want it or not. I think it'll come if she is a hw. It's all about curiosity and desire. When you find a few good men so to speak, one day you think you want them all at once. Once you get all three it sure is sweet.

Worshypper
Prepubescent

I have an issue

Unread post by Worshypper » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:22 pm

How much the horn chosen by the Free Spirit HotWife has to support everything she does? I guess that if she chosen him then she will "test him" the faith? Of course! SHe need to know What he will do if they to marry! I am correct? I could be mistaken.
I enjoy she have Sexual Freedom but it's Her Pleasure, not for me. That's what turns us on. She gets excited cuckolding me :p
From Saddy Until Happy

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:21 am

Jersey Mike, have you considered asking her about her fantasies instead of just sharing yours? Maybe there's something that revs her engine that you don't know about. So many men say this lifestyle is supposed to be about her pleasure; find something that pleases her. Maybe try something that is vanilla and monogamous. Go separately to a bar and pretend to be strangers and pick her up yourself. Rent a hotel room and have champagne and strawberries. Fuck in a car in a park at night. Surely there are lots of things you can do to spice it up without going back to that one fantasy? You just have gotten locked into a rut in your head and think that's the only way you can get worked up and I bet it's not. There's so much variation with what you can do with sex that I don't think I'll ever run out.

Isn't sex with her still exciting? I mean, I don't want or need earth shattering bedrocking sex all the time, but it sure is nice once in a while. You can't blame your wife for wanting you to be as attracted to her as you are to a fantasy, right? That's the kind of thing that could make her feel insecure about herself.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:16 pm

Jersey Mike wrote:Absolutely SSQ. I'm wired where my biggest turn ons are based on her pleasure. If given the choice of giving or receiving oral, I'd pick giving every time. Because of this, of course I wanted to know what her fantasies were. She initially said she couldn't think of any.

I noticed the books she reads that turn her on the most are, a submissive woman with a dominant guy, bondage, mfm threesomes, a wife who gives herself to her husband's best friend in front of him and loses all control, etc. So it seems we share the same fantasies & turn ons. 2 weeks ago she was on here reading stories and she told me "did you read that story and the husband and his cousin Jake? I got to page 32 when it got really good, and had to take my toys out at 4 in the morning but try not to wake you".

Now back to the original question. The only analogy I can think of that makes a little sense is, something needs to be fixed in the house. There's a specific tool I need to fix it, and my wife is adamant I fix it, but don't use that tool. I know that might sound dumb, but after being together 25 years, we know what spices up our sex life, and she wants me to spice it up without using it.

Don't know if I can explain it in another way, but that's where we're at and I have to figure out what to do about it.
I think you're kind of missing my point. So be creative. Find another tool. Just because you've been doing it one way for 25 years doesn't mean you can't find something new that'll turn you both on. If she likes bondage, use some leather cuffs and tie her to the bed, blindfold her, and tease her until she begs you to fuck her. I bet you'd enjoy that and so would she- gives her the submissive feeling you think she wants and you can pull out all the stops to give her pleasure so hopefully that'd be fulfilling to you. And it doesn't involve anyone but the two of you.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

ConvinceWife4Me
Prepubescent

Unread post by ConvinceWife4Me » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:24 am

I apologize to the forum, I didn't realize there was a great Ask a Hotwife thread already existing, since this is where clearly I should have posted the following inquiry to all the sex Hot Wives. My thoughts:

I have a question for the Hot Wives of the forum. I have often wondered just who has more influence over the naughty ideas that go through your heads? Is it your husbands or your girlfriends? I find it interesting how for women, the very same idea can been received, processed and accepted if it's brought up by a fellow girlfriend, can be completely different than if brought up by her husband. The former could be more effective since she feels it's her ideas of naughtiness spurned by similar minded women, versus acquiescing to a notion of her husband's fantasy. Or in other words, how much more impactful is the 'badgirl' girlfriend influence?

Are there women here that have encouraged becoming a Hot Wife, gone BBC, or otherwise because their girlfriends 'planted that seed' as opposed to their husbands? How powerful is the woman's power of suggestion on another woman, versus a man's?

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:33 pm

Bump
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:08 pm

texaslovers wrote:
allengt wrote:Bump
Thank you Allen.. I knew I saw it on the first page yesterday as I was leaving work, by the time I got home it was completely gone and didn't see it on tge first few pages.
I couldn't find th post where you asked where it was so I just bumped it up. It was 15-20 pages down.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:19 am

If all would reads the rules for this thread located in the first post, it is Ask a Hotwife and is to only be responded to by Verified Hotwives. It was not meant to be a discussion thread for all to jump in.

Liz88
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Liz88 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:11 pm

HWSweetCheeks wrote:Ok....since none of the newbies feel up to this....and rather than taking this to the ladies lounge:

Are there any hot wives out there that hubby's play also? Who gets to play more? Who played first?
Walt has just as much freedom to play as I do, and he takes advantage of it when he can. He has two local FBs that he sees maybe every couple of months or so? Plus another woman from out-of-town that he has played with on a couple occasions. We also continue to go to swing events and meet with people as a couple. Overall, I am more active, just because it is easier as a woman to find NSA partners. Walt was actually first to go out on his own - after he agreed that I would have that freedom as well. But we had already been swinging for several years at that point and it wasn't uncommon at parties for us to go our separate ways. So this was just a move along the same continuum instead of a completely new activity. Overall, I think it is good for us that we are both playing. It keeps things "even" in that neither of us has any kind of moral (?) high-ground.

joytous3
Trainable

Unread post by joytous3 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:44 pm

I'll be fascinated to see the answers to Mike's question. That one puzzles me also.

Mr Ares

Unread post by Mr Ares » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:01 pm

What the hell? You guys are getting your wives to do all kind of nasty shit once they started hotwifing? Why am I always the last to hear about this stuff? lol
Seriously, I don't think that my wife actually does anything more or less different since we began this quest. I'd be curious if it really is all that common with the other HW's?

wykedjasmine
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by wykedjasmine » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:43 am

I will jump in here HWSC *S We began this journey as a BDSM couple...and were monogamous. As R's rope skills became more and more impressive, more and more cute young girls were throwing themselves at him to be tied *LOL...so our initial venture into multiple partners was with females....and our friends that are a couple. We talked, worked through it and it eventually lead to some of the girls joining us in a poly style relationship. Most of those girls have moved on but we remain VERY close to all but one! (She was crazy *LOL) So R was given the hall pass early...but we always play together. So I was having fun with the girls too...but he was pretty much in charge. At first I had a few jealousy issues I will admit.

As My dominant personality began to emerge...I was just playing with our couple friends and a few other guys...at events etc...no sex....Although R encouraged me to do so and expressed he was fine with it. I could not get my head there with anyone other than my GF's boy who was "safe" *LOL Then as you know along came dorian...Rocked my world, rocked R's world and well you know much of that story. He has been with me/us now for over a year and it is great! I definitely developed an emotional attachment to him and the sex is incredible...as is the domination! R had some adjustment period for sure when it got that heated.. R was never jealous..but felt I was giving d more time than him...and he was right on a certaIN LEVEL! .but again we talked and it is all great now! Then hana came into the picture and that was a Godsend.

I know R needs to let his dominant out..his sadist out and I cannot give that to him anymore like I used to. hana can and does! I enjoy it...I wish i could do that but not going to happen and I know it is a need he has and needs to fulfil. So it works great. So in a reverse way...R gave me the pass to play with others and it has worked out well. In your situation...I do not think you will have any problems giving SH some of the same leeway he gives you to meet needs he has you may not want to meet :) It has worked for us!!!
Sexy Dominant poly hotwife

My current thread catching up on my adventures
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=58234

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:54 am

MrAres wrote:What the hell? You guys are getting your wives to do all kind of nasty shit once they started hotwifing? Why am I always the last to hear about this stuff? lol
Seriously, I don't think that my wife actually does anything more or less different since we began this quest. I'd be curious if it really is all that common with the other HW's?
Your wife did gang bangs before she was a HW ?? How did you accomplish that. ? ;)
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:33 am

Jersey Mike wrote:This one I've been curious about, because I've seen it in more then a few threads, it seems fairly common, and I'd love to get the insight behind it -

What exactly triggers a hotwife to say, be against stuff like anal sex, DP's, swallowing, etc., but once they try hotwifing, they're not only open to it, but enjoy it.

How can they be against certain things, then all of a sudden enjoy them? What's behind this transformation? Did they actually enjoy these things before, but couldn't admit it, or is it something else?
Some women - especially those that have had some babies. May never do anal. The plumbing back there is just not suited to it.

However, I enjoyed everything on your list except anal until I started HWing/hooking which was about the same time. The sad thing is; I started HWing a couple of months before hubs did. A very long time ago.
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:00 pm

Husband and I had a long chat and we made a plan that worked for us.
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:32 am

Ares wrote:
Samanthasman wrote:
MrAres wrote:What the hell? You guys are getting your wives to do all kind of nasty shit once they started hotwifing? Why am I always the last to hear about this stuff? lol
Your wife did gang bangs before she was a HW ?? How did you accomplish that. ? ;)
No, SM, I didn't actually screw other men BEFORE I became a hotwife and started to ... wait for it .... began to screw other men! :P I think maybe JM was refering to kinky sexual acts other than simply having sex with other men. I really can't think of much sexually that has changed since becoming an hw.
I'm just teasing you guys... But honestly I'm still trying to make sense of: "...sexually, nothing much has changed, beyond the occasuonal gang bang, nothing much at all... " ... Ok ;)
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

Buttercream
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Buttercream » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:42 pm

Except for adding more cocks into the mix.. There really isn't anything I do now that I didn't or wouldn't try then.

There is PLENTY that I still have No interest in doing and that's not going to change, but then.. I've done a Lot lol. So the "no go" list is actually pretty dang small.

I've mentioned it before, we are a hotwife couple that occasionally swings. Hubby usually only plays at a swinging event. Has no interest in getting a gf or even a regular.
I am buttery soft and full of cream ;-)

wild70
Virgin

Unread post by wild70 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:46 pm

My wife's last hw experience was in the 80s. Lately she's been saying she's forgot most of that and has moved on in her life. Recently we were coming out the hospital and I was held up so she walked ahead. Across from the parking lot was a building were she used to meet her favorite bf and was the place some of her best encounters took place. While walking behind her I noticed her staring at the building instead of looking for the car. I didn't say anything until about a week later. That's when I asked if she ever thought about the times she was hotwifing. She of course said no. Then I said what was going through her head when I saw her staring at that building last week. She just gave me one of her mischievous little smiles and just walked away. What I'm asking the hotwives on this thread, is it true that once a hotwife you're always a hotwife and what do you think she was saying with that smile?

valleyview

Unread post by valleyview » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:32 am

I have read that few women have vaginal orgasms through penetrative sex. Just read the book "She Comes First", touting the benefits of oral sex for woman. Is there a difference in sensation between being brought to orgasm with tongue and fingers vs. a hard penis? Do you have a preference?

valleyview

Unread post by valleyview » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:32 am

I have read that few women have vaginal orgasms through penetrative sex. Just read the book "She Comes First", touting the benefits of oral sex for woman. Is there a difference in sensation between being brought to orgasm with tongue and fingers vs. a hard penis? Do you have a preference?

valleyview

Unread post by valleyview » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:37 am

Ladies - can you explain how your relationship with your husband changed(if it did) when you began having regular sex with a man that was a better lover.

Also curious about your feelings toward your husband if you developed an emotional connection with your lover.

wykedjasmine
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by wykedjasmine » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:01 am

I can easily have vaginal orgasms through penetrative sex. Thicker the cock the easier it is for me. I love oral sex and can cum easily there too. combine it with two boys and wow ;) Yes the sensation is very different but they all feel great to me. Most women like all of those but i know some do not...and have a preference *S I like variety...it is the spice of life...Lucky for us we can cum multiple times from all three in a short time period ;)

relationship - We have always been VERY close...I need some sort of attachment with my boys to fuck them. I find it deeper and more connecting for me. I like knowing them more than for their cock. that is not all women, and no judgement, it is just my preference. When i had my first emotional attachment with a sexy young guy, my husband had some feelings..a little jealously, little insecure to see me so engaged...but we communicate incredibly well....talked through it and now he cannot get enough and we all play together now even! so working through those issues empowere your relationship, takes it to a new level! It is intense and amazing for us!

valleyview

Unread post by valleyview » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:54 am

Thanks wykedjasmine!

You explained how your husband felt(some jealousy)when you got emotionally closer to a BF, but I am curious if your feelings towards your husband changed after this deeper connection developed?

wykedjasmine
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by wykedjasmine » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:09 am

They did change, as I sort of said, for the better *S...we got closer...the emotions were deeper for my husband as well. A lot of that was how wonderful a man I am with that is that secure in himself sexually, that secure in us to let me enjoy this young guy on my terms. I wanted them both even more, and the already amazing sex life with husband stepped up a notch, it was unreal!!!! and it is to this day. :)

Nc-hotwife89
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Nc-hotwife89 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:10 pm

valleyview wrote:I have read that few women have vaginal orgasms through penetrative sex. Just read the book "She Comes First", touting the benefits of oral sex for woman. Is there a difference in sensation between being brought to orgasm with tongue and fingers vs. a hard penis? Do you have a preference?
Hi, I cannot speak for all ladies but, oral usually brings me to orgasm the fastest. However, me being on top does it as well. It is all about the clit in my case. As far as feelings I think all of us be different on that as well. I know a few months ago when hubby and I started I into HW, he always said he didn't want any feelings involved with me and another man. However, he quickly learned I am one of those women that need to have feelings for the man I have sex with. Are they the same feelings I hv for hubby? Not even close! I love hubby and hv for many years of marriage, children etc. I love hubby deeply. However, if I am intimate with a man, I have to have some feelings involved.