Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
wykedjasmine
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Ask a Hotwife Thread

Unread post by wykedjasmine » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:37 am

Communication is Key wrote:So my question would be what emotions/thoughts go through your mind when your husband is watching you get fucked and the dicks you are feeling feel have you feeling great ?

What things have you found yourself having said to your husband in that moment that you never thought you would say ?
My husband loves watching me dominate and fuck other boys. He gets almost as much pleasure watching as I do fucking ;) With that said I am typically "in the moment" and enjoying that moment for the pleasure it brings. Feeling that other cock feels so naughty and taboo, esp with husband there watching! I love to look at him and smile so he knows we are still connected. Generally, my thoughts are this feels fucking great and my husband is loving this as much as I...what a lucky COUPLE we are to be able to share this together. it turns me on to be using the other guy, but it also turns me on that my husband is so turned on...hard as a rock and maybe stroking...if I let him ;) Things I have said..just telling him how good this cock feels, or how much I love fucking this guy, or things like I am so set...come look *S

Hope that helps!
Sexy Dominant poly hotwife

My current thread catching up on my adventures
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=58234

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:38 am

wykedjasmine PMSL especially the bit that says
Hope that helps!
My answer is not quite as full as your answer but the same words appear relatively speaking - I am also typically "in the moment" and enjoying that moment for the sheer pleasure it brings. Feeling that other cock(s) feels so naughty and taboo, especially with my husband there watching or participating! Like wykedjasmine it also turns me on that my husband is so turned on and I get a real thrill when we are alone after the action, when he tells me how it looked for him.
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:58 am

My feelings are similar. The first time, I was thinking about the fact that seeing me with another man was his heart's desire, and I felt warm and loving towards him.

As we have gone on, I have become more absorbed in my own pleasure, but from time to time glance toward him, thinking of how much he loves this and what a gift to me too all this is. Like wykedjasmine's husband, Mr E enjoys watching me getting fucked almost as much as I love fucking!

I love feeling very naughty and love the taboo of being pleasured by these hot men. The fact that he is so turned on makes me even hotter! The last time I was being fucked in his presence, I reached over and took his hand when the other guy was inside me. I was very aroused, very moved. I enjoy hearing what he was thinking.

Those moments are so cool to recall together. Even when he's not there, I do think of him from time to time and how excited he'll be to hear my story, or to see the video and pictures.

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:24 pm

I wouldn't normally comment on a thread like this. First of all I concur on what my wife said. I also love to see her enjoy herself. My wife loves sex, she loves sex with other guys and me. I get to see her loving sex with other guys and girls and it is the most wonderful experience ever. I hope that makes sense. I am not as eloquent as the missus but my point is sincere.

sextiescouple
Trainable

Unread post by sextiescouple » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:08 am

bump

Hood
Virgin

Unread post by Hood » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:31 pm

What would you say is the most common means by which a wife begins to think of becoming a hotwife? Is it more often that she desires more sex and variety in her partners, or does it grow out the desire of her husband to have her engage in the lifestyle? In addition, what problems are encountered on the way to fully adapting to the hotwife lifestyle, and are there those who discover that it was a change that harmed rather then helped their marriage?

I am sure there are some areas of this forum where the answers to those questions are already given, but I an curious and would appreciate some feedback that would help me understand more fully. I must admit that the lifestyle has intrigued me for years, but I have a wife who would never engage in it (at least she has shown no interest to this point). Still, I am inquisitive and desirous of learning more.

Buttercream
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Buttercream » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:22 pm

I didn't know this was an option. It never occurred to me to think about it. Why think about sex with others if I knew that was never to be? My husband brought it up & opened the door to the idea.

Once I went through the door... I never looked back. The freedom that comes with it is amazing. It has not been harmful & to be honest I'm not sure if was beneficial either. It just Is. We go through ups & downs about this lifestyle, about money, about jobs, about etc.. It's just another aspect of our lives.
Now.. It's been Very beneficial for me.. I love the variety!
I am buttery soft and full of cream ;-)

eldiablo311
Trainable

Unread post by eldiablo311 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:40 pm

I have a question for the hotwives on the thread.

So, I may have found a "fuck buddy" for my wife. My wife thinks he is hot and loves the way his penis looks, and everything else. He has a great penis size, pretty much the same size and shape as mine which my wife loves. My wife has fucked on girl and 2 guys since we have been married, for a little over 3 years, but they were all one night stands, with me there of course also.

My question is this, did you feel more distant from you husband once you started developing a "relationship" with another guy on a regular basis? Did it change your feelings towards your husband? Did you fall in love with the other guy or find it hard to leave him behind if/when the time came? I am just worried that if she has a regular fuck buddy, things might get messed up between us!

What do you think?

bobbertsmithert
Virgin

Unread post by bobbertsmithert » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:26 pm

I just love this thread.

I believe with all my heart that deep down, 90% of all men secretly fantasize about watching their wives being fucked by another man. Of that number, about 3 % can admit it to themselves and their wives.

(These are my own numbers)

The question I have for you wonderful ladies, is:

Prior to your husband pursuing this with you, did YOU ever fantasize about a lifestyle such as this?

hiker
Virgin

Unread post by hiker » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Just found this thread. What a great idea. Very hot.

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:54 pm

First off, I want to say thanks to all the HWs here! I'm so glad to have found this place! I have learned a lot about myself through the various threads here because of your presence. Some of you have PMed me and taken the time to reply to me, a relative nobody in perspective. While knowing the general populous here is male and there are a few really good guys here, I really appreciate ALL of you and how you make this place worthwhile! Having the female perspective is an amazing blessing and to me, priceless!

I'll try to be short, although I'm not good at it! My wife and I have been married 37 years, I was 19 she just turned 20. We have one adult child that lives at home due to health issues. We both are school teachers and have been for 27 years, now just 2 years from retirement. My wife was raised in a very conservative christian household. She was not a virgin when we met and neither was I although neither of us had much experience.

Sex has been a major stumbling block our entire time together. I was the first (and only) person to ever give her an orgasm (oral sex). I know it's true because as soon as she had it she asked me repeatedly what I had done. I knew then she hadn't masturbated either or she would have known what just happened. We/she/I have made some progress in 37 years and it's not bad but it's not really good. Anything that may be the slightest away from "normal" is perverse and driven by men with dirty minds. She has adopted her Hitachi Magic Wand as "normal" but still never masturbates with it.

On a few occasions, on a long drive to the coast I have tried to talk about sex in general with her. I asked her if she had any fantasies. She told me, "None!" It also seems that she doesn't want know if I have any, or enter in to any discussion and kind of has her way of just shutting down the conversation. I end up second guessing myself and left feeling like I was a pervert! I know it's not her intention but it is the result!

I just can't imagine she has no fantasies at all! My question to you all is, does this sound "normal"? Certainly women fantasize every bit as much as men. Is it just a "luck of the draw" that my wife is not a sexual person? She's always been my everything to me, I always praise her looks in public and private. I always tell her how good she is as a mother and a professional.

I'm not looking to become a HW husband, I just want to put a spark in to something that never had a spark to begin with. I figure a fantasy should be safe. Isn't it?

Bored out my gourd in Fresno

CK
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!
I get my denial the old fashion way, I married vanilla!

wykedjasmine
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by wykedjasmine » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:02 am

eldiablo311 wrote:I have a question for the hotwives on the thread.

So, I may have found a "fuck buddy" for my wife. My wife thinks he is hot and loves the way his penis looks, and everything else. He has a great penis size, pretty much the same size and shape as mine which my wife loves. My wife has fucked on girl and 2 guys since we have been married, for a little over 3 years, but they were all one night stands, with me there of course also.

My question is this, did you feel more distant from you husband once you started developing a "relationship" with another guy on a regular basis? Did it change your feelings towards your husband? Did you fall in love with the other guy or find it hard to leave him behind if/when the time came? I am just worried that if she has a regular fuck buddy, things might get messed up between us!

What do you think?
I tend to have feelings for the other guy as I need that connection for the sex and BDSM activities I do for it to be satisfying for me. And yes it is always hard to end a good relationship no matter what it is but especially a sexual one. But I actually feel closer and more connected to my husband...and the one thing that is a given, is he is there and supportive and I know he will always be there for emotional support. and the fact he is secure and comfortable enough in himself, his sexuality and in "us" to give me this gift of other guys....Well that is just plain hot and turns me on as much as the other guys do! He is my rock and biggest cheerleader in life and in kink/sex. But we also communicate VERY well. He knows i would never leave him or him me....We have built a wonderful life together. No other guy could ever replace what we have or what he gives me as that is special. But we both understand that others can give me things sexually/kink wise that he cannot...and other women can do things for him that I cannot! My advice is be sure you are 100% solid in your relationship before you go down this road. It should augment your marriage not replace it! If there are issues in the marriage this will not "fix" them but cause you much more grief! My two cents...

wykedjasmine
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by wykedjasmine » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:14 am

coastalkid wrote:First off, I want to say thanks to all the HWs here! I'm so glad to have found this place! I have learned a lot about myself through the various threads here because of your presence. Some of you have PMed me and taken the time to reply to me, a relative nobody in perspective. While knowing the general populous here is male and there are a few really good guys here, I really appreciate ALL of you and how you make this place worthwhile! Having the female perspective is an amazing blessing and to me, priceless!

I'll try to be short, although I'm not good at it! My wife and I have been married 37 years, I was 19 she just turned 20. We have one adult child that lives at home due to health issues. We both are school teachers and have been for 27 years, now just 2 years from retirement. My wife was raised in a very conservative christian household. She was not a virgin when we met and neither was I although neither of us had much experience.

Sex has been a major stumbling block our entire time together. I was the first (and only) person to ever give her an orgasm (oral sex). I know it's true because as soon as she had it she asked me repeatedly what I had done. I knew then she hadn't masturbated either or she would have known what just happened. We/she/I have made some progress in 37 years and it's not bad but it's not really good. Anything that may be the slightest away from "normal" is perverse and driven by men with dirty minds. She has adopted her Hitachi Magic Wand as "normal" but still never masturbates with it.

On a few occasions, on a long drive to the coast I have tried to talk about sex in general with her. I asked her if she had any fantasies. She told me, "None!" It also seems that she doesn't want know if I have any, or enter in to any discussion and kind of has her way of just shutting down the conversation. I end up second guessing myself and left feeling like I was a pervert! I know it's not her intention but it is the result!

I just can't imagine she has no fantasies at all! My question to you all is, does this sound "normal"? Certainly women fantasize every bit as much as men. Is it just a "luck of the draw" that my wife is not a sexual person? She's always been my everything to me, I always praise her looks in public and private. I always tell her how good she is as a mother and a professional.

I'm not looking to become a HW husband, I just want to put a spark in to something that never had a spark to begin with. I figure a fantasy should be safe. Isn't it?

CK

Long time no talk..hope all is well with you *S I certainly cannot speak for all women but I would say most of us have fantasies. I think society in general makes sex such a taboo subject, and especially scorns women for having sexual thoughts and feelings. Men who are openly sexually active are "studs" while women are branded as "sluts or whores." I think some women are brought up being told sex is dirty or bad...so of course that carries into adulthood. So expressing fantasies can be difficult for some women. I am not sure if a good sexual therapist might be in order here for both of you to open up some of those doors, help your wife understand it really is OK to have sexual thoughts and feelings and share them with you! I will defer to others here who may have better advice there.

You have always sounded to me both publicly and privately to be a very caring husband, father but who is in need of sexually passion, release and fun! *S Hopefully you can find a way te bring her along on the journey.

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:28 am

Thanks wykedjasmine for your reply! You and your posts have always been fuel for my lustful thoughts!
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!

Buttercream
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Buttercream » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:47 pm

eldiablo311 wrote:My question is this, did you feel more distant from you husband once you started developing a "relationship" with another guy on a regular basis? Did it change your feelings towards your husband? Did you fall in love with the other guy or find it hard to leave him behind if/when the time came? I am just worried that if she has a regular fuck buddy, things might get messed up between us!

What do you think?
There is no predicting what will happen as each woman is different. I don't feel differently towards my husband and I've had a few regulars over the years. I think my attention can be drawn towards the new guy and my husband has to remember that I'm just excited. He is the only one I want to be married to and that will not change.

Buttercream
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Buttercream » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:48 pm

bobbertsmithert wrote:The question I have for you wonderful ladies, is:

Prior to your husband pursuing this with you, did YOU ever fantasize about a lifestyle such as this?
Nope.

Buttercream
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Buttercream » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:00 pm

coastalkid wrote:First off, I want to say thanks to all the HWs here! I'm so glad to have found this place! I have learned a lot about myself through the various threads here because of your presence. Some of you have PMed me and taken the time to reply to me, a relative nobody in perspective. While knowing the general populous here is male and there are a few really good guys here, I really appreciate ALL of you and how you make this place worthwhile! Having the female perspective is an amazing blessing and to me, priceless!

CK
I'm sorry that your in-laws weren't better at teaching that sex is wonderful and even better with someone you love. My parents were both pastors in a Pentecostal church and they taught me that. A whole book in the Bible is about the wonderfulness of sex (Song of Solomon), heck it even talks about oral sex lol. I think it is common for women to not have fantasies, or to deny themselves the chance to think about it because as wykedjasmine stated, we as women are not encouraged to be sexual beings.

I think a good and maybe a Christian sexual therapist might be a good thing.

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:28 am

Buttercream wrote:I'm sorry that your in-laws weren't better at teaching that sex is wonderful and even better with someone you love.
Yeah, it would have helped if she had been taught that sex was at least as fun as praying! Believe me, I've done a lot of praying and it's pretty clear that God thinks things are fine! Not too fulfilling the whole prayer thing, I feel like Job II, the sexual version, nothing but being tested!
Buttercream wrote:I think it is common for women to not have fantasies, or to deny themselves the chance to think about it because as wykedjasmine stated, we as women are not encouraged to be sexual beings.
Why is that message so easily accepted? It's strange because I don't recall being reminded by the constant warnings of eternal damnation if you enjoy sex! Sure, there's some, and conservatives pull out the passages like it was gun when they need it to affirm their position! It barely needs a mention to be firmly ingrained in to the minds of some women just by sitting in church, while reopening that mind requires professional help (i.e. a counselor) and an act of (not) God! Seems like God's gifts all have a double edge!
Buttercream wrote:I think a good and maybe a Christian sexual therapist might be a good thing.
At this point it's my problem not her's! So it's not likely at age 58 for her to seek help for "MY" problem, that sort of change at that age only happens to people like Mrs. E! This forum is filled with "the exception and not the rule", like many, I'm part of the rule!

Thank Buttercream for your kind words! I appreciate your reply!

MrLust
Experienced

Unread post by MrLust » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:44 pm

I have a question for you ladies.

As it turns out the thought of going to a club (something like BMFC in particular) has got MrsLust quite inquisitive. She's spur of the moment kind of girl so it actually makes some sense. I had assumed that she wouldn't like that - pays to talk right!

I guess it's the ability for her to be able to say no or do what ever you fancy. This to me actually seems like it could be something worth talking more about. So I guess my question is would this been the ideal place to take this further? We wanted a MMF and sloppy seconds as part of the experience and I'm not sure that would be a good idea if we didn't know more about them!

I'd quite like to think about this before it next comes up in conversation.

Thanks MrLust
Last edited by MrLust on Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Buttercream
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Buttercream » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:42 pm

coastalkid wrote:
Buttercream wrote:I'm sorry that your in-laws weren't better at teaching that sex is wonderful and even better with someone you love.
Yeah, it would have helped if she had been taught that sex was at least as fun as praying! Believe me, I've done a lot of praying and it's pretty clear that God thinks things are fine! Not too fulfilling the whole prayer thing, I feel like Job II, the sexual version, nothing but being tested!
Buttercream wrote:I think it is common for women to not have fantasies, or to deny themselves the chance to think about it because as wykedjasmine stated, we as women are not encouraged to be sexual beings.
Why is that message so easily accepted? It's strange because I don't recall being reminded by the constant warnings of eternal damnation if you enjoy sex! Sure, there's some, and conservatives pull out the passages like it was gun when they need it to affirm their position! It barely needs a mention to be firmly ingrained in to the minds of some women just by sitting in church, while reopening that mind requires professional help (i.e. a counselor) and an act of (not) God! Seems like God's gifts all have a double edge!
Buttercream wrote:I think a good and maybe a Christian sexual therapist might be a good thing.
At this point it's my problem not her's! So it's not likely at age 58 for her to seek help for "MY" problem, that sort of change at that age only happens to people like Mrs. E! This forum is filled with "the exception and not the rule", like many, I'm part of the rule!

Thank Buttercream for your kind words! I appreciate your reply!
God isn't a genie to change your wife's mind lol. As a man, you are not really aware of the ingrained cultural aspect in what is & what isn't proper for women.
The culture IS changing, but it takes a long time. As a married couple.. Your problem is also Her problem. If she was suffering from something, wouldn't you want to help? You are missing out on an important part of marriage. Counseling isn't a bad thing! It might let her hear things in a way that will open her mind.
As a woman who now Freely enjoys sex you would be doing her a favor.

eldiablo311
Trainable

Unread post by eldiablo311 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:39 am

Buttercream wrote:

Nope.

So now that your husband "introduced" this idea to your marriage and you guys have done it several times, are you glad that he did? Do you really enjoy sleeping with other men now?

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:52 pm

Thank you so much for your reply. I apologize if I sounded too resolute, it's just that I feel I've been down this road before.
Buttercream wrote:God isn't a genie to change your wife's mind lol.
Of, course not! He's not into the miracle thing lately! (Just teasing) No, I know better, believe me!
Buttercream wrote:As a man, you are not really aware of the ingrained cultural aspect in what is & what isn't proper for women.

That's true as a man I'm not fully aware of all the influences on a woman's sexuality but, I have developed a fair sized list of things I do know in 37 years! Formidable, no doubt!
Buttercream wrote:The culture IS changing, but it takes a long time. As a married couple.. Your problem is also Her problem. If she was suffering from something, wouldn't you want to help? You are missing out on an important part of marriage. Counseling isn't a bad thing! It might let her hear things in a way that will open her mind.

The thing is is that she doesn't see it as suffering. We've been to counseling before, two different times at different points in our marriage. I don't think counseling is bad! I'm for it!
Buttercream wrote:As a woman who now Freely enjoys sex you would be doing her a favor.
Yes, I believe you, we'd both get a favor!
Thank you for your sincerity Buttercream! I'll work on the counseling.

Buttercream
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Buttercream » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:45 pm

eldiablo311 wrote:
Buttercream wrote:

Nope.
So now that your husband "introduced" this idea to your marriage and you guys have done it several times, are you glad that he did? Do you really enjoy sleeping with other men now?
Well Yeah! That's why we are on here :lol:
I love being free to enjoy my sexually with my husband & different partners

eldiablo311
Trainable

Unread post by eldiablo311 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:10 pm

Buttercream wrote:
eldiablo311 wrote:
Buttercream wrote:

Nope.
Well Yeah! That's why we are on here :lol:
I love being free to enjoy my sexually with my husband & different partners

I know that sounds like a stupid question, because, from a guy's perspective, if my wife told me she wanted to watch me fuck another girl....holy shit! I would be sooo turned on by that if I knew she was legit and not trying to trap me! Lol!

I just ask because I feel like what you are saying is exactly the emotions that my wife has/is going through with this process. She has always said, "this is YOUR fantasy...not mine!", but she has been willing to try it "for me". Lately, however, she has been opening up a lot more and the other day she even said, "I think I could have the best sex of my life when we do this because you will be so turned on by it".

I feel like it is a process for her, but hopefully, if/when she fully opens up to it, she REALLY enjoys it and does it for more than just me. I want her to want it and enjoy it and fantasize about it, which is what it sounds like happened to you after awhile.

Newbull
Trainable

Unread post by Newbull » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:18 am

Beautiful hotwives,

If you had to pick three and only three things/traits/abilities that you find attractive in a bull or FB what would they be?

Thank you -Newbull