Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Ask a Hotwife Thread

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:09 am

Honesty
Cleanliness
Stamina (The ability to sexually recover quickly)
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

Buttercream
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Buttercream » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:20 pm

Newbull wrote:Beautiful hotwives,
If you had to pick three and only three things/traits/abilities that you find attractive in a bull or FB what would they be?
Thank you -Newbull
Reliability!!! Honesty!! Putting my orgasm before his!
I am buttery soft and full of cream ;-)

Buttercream
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Buttercream » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:26 pm

coastalkid wrote:Thank you for your sincerity Buttercream! I'll work on the counseling.
It's a very different thing when one partner is unfulfilled... it is also sad in a tragic way. Sexual counseling can be freeing and terrifying at the same time. Especially when you start to learn that something ingrained in you is not correct.

And you are welcome. Of course.. I'm just giving you my 2 cents, so take it for what it is worth. A stranger who's just offering the best advice she can from afar. :)

Newbull
Trainable

Unread post by Newbull » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:50 pm

Thank you for your responses, Ms Buttercream and Ms Truckstar. Honesty seems paramount to being a good FB. I wonder if that is a broader statement about how flakey guys can be in this business?

Cheers! -Newbull

HDRK2003
Prepubescent

Unread post by HDRK2003 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:40 am

I'm very excited that my wife has agreed to being a "hotwife". The thought of my beautiful wife going out on a play date bringing her date back here and them pleasuring each other is more than I can handle. Just the thought of it really sends an electric charge through me. My wife is totally in love with me and I am with her. Not sure why I am programmed this way, but I am and fortunately, my wife accepts this and does not judge me for it. She is nervous I can tell about going outside of that marriage, but she is willing. We have made up a contract of dos and donts and expectations to make sure that boundaries are set. 

I can't wait for the first time she is going to get made up for her date. Being able to watch her prepare that sexy body and dress for her new friend is exciting me just thinking about it. Then when she comes home to tell me all about it just about sends me over the edge! I cant wait to see her pleasuring and being pleasured by this unknown man. 

If anyone is a hotwife or is going to be a hotwife, I'd like to know your take on everything. Do you ever feel guilty going out to play? Leaving your husband at home? What was your first time with another man like? How did you husband react on your first? How is your relationship now? 

2003hdrk
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by 2003hdrk » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:08 pm

Hi. It's Mrs HDRK 2003. I'm in the process of being verified. All replies are appreciated.

2003hdrk
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by 2003hdrk » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:08 pm

Hello this is Mrs. HDRK2003 aka 2003hdrk. Can you tell how to find the ladies only forum? I really would like to read and maybe pick some more seasoned ladies on this. Yes I'm very nervous about taking the plug into this. I realize once the door is open there is no turning back. I do truly lover my husband more than the air that fills my lungs or blood that pumps my heart. I'm slowly getting this but worried at the sametime.

NORTYBUTNICE
Prepubescent

Unread post by NORTYBUTNICE » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:52 pm

I hope someone can help me here....enjoying my wife being a hotwife and I was hoping it was going to improve our sex life in our bedroom. But it hasn't. When we have sex she hops on top quick after foreplay and wants me to cum with her.

But when she has sex with her black lovers, she does every position conceivable. I know it was wrong, but I listened in outside her lovers apartment and heard her have a multiple orgasm. I was shocked because after 7 years of being together, she never had that with me. I asked her about it and she went mad at me for intruding on her privacy, but then said sorry and admitted it was down to an exciting place having sex with a black guy. I asked her that I would love to experience that with me......but she has no enthusiasm to do it with me!! Feel left out now and today she has set a date with another black guy. She holds back if I am there, so she prefers to play alone. Anybody else felt left out and their wives do things with other guys and not with them. Sorry, I am just not a cuckold!! I work out regularly, very muscular, sex technique in bed is good as I have satisfied ladies during swinging. What have I done wrong???
Be careful what you wish for - you may just open Pandora's Box!!
HW Hubby of Badlittlegirl

spongeworthy
Experienced

Unread post by spongeworthy » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:31 pm

Is there anything in particular that gets you in the mood for "hotwife" play?

sexyexploration
Virgin

Unread post by sexyexploration » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:47 pm

Wife is a brand new hotwife. Yay finally ! She has been with 3 men so far and is loving it She has tons of confidence now and feels crazy sexy all the time and especially the nights of her meetings with other men. Now when we have sex she moans louder, gives more enthusiastic bjs that make me cum way too fast and she often wants to go all night where in the past it was one orgasm and she was done. Now I can make her cum 4 times in a night like when we first met 12 years ago.

HOWEVER, she has major guilt afterwards despite my reinforcing that this is all ok. She has tons of morals and was raised well. We've agreed that this is basically mutually agreed upon ethical non monogamy :)

Does the guilt go away over time ?

leglover
Prepubescent

Unread post by leglover » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:05 am

hi,a great forum here.....were new to the scene, i have a long time desire to see my wife pleasure othe men the same way she does me,i have put this to her and at first she expressed the usual concerns about me wanting to get an excuse to get rid of her,which i can undertand and then she thought how can i love her and want this lifestyle, i have reassured her her and over time she has said she would think about it, and maybe one day.............now after a year or so she openly talks dirty to me in bed as to how and what shed like to do with 2-3 men and that shes becoming my little sex -slut etc....she gets quite wet thinking /talking about it. and we agreed that i would be present & have more of a voyeuristic kick out of it and would maybe take part or make love to her after. my question is .....is she just saying this for my enjoyment during our sex, or is she really up for it? i asked her outright and she says when shes got fitter and has more confidence in body.....what do you think?

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:38 am

I think she is telling you what you want to hear. It is getting her excited and she is getting some good sex out of it.
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

Buttercream
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Buttercream » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:36 am

NORTYBUTNICE wrote: What have I done wrong???
Hate to tell you..But NOTHING. It isn't about you, it's about her. She found something that Really works for her. It isn't because you did anything wrong. NOW.. I would try and find a way to talk with her. Let her know you are feeling unloved, unattractive and unwanted. You both need to find a way to make this work for you. If she is experiencing NRE, she may not listen well, but be patient and persistent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
spongeworthy wrote:Is there anything in particular that gets you in the mood for "hotwife" play?
Not really... Though I LOVE IT when my husband is involved in helping me get ready for a date, meeting, etc. I like him to care what I look like and wanting me to look my best.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sexyexploration wrote:Does the guilt go away over time ?
It can... Or she will stop doing this. She has to come to terms with it in her own head. Give her time, but also be aware that if it doesn't stop, it might need to end, at least for a time. long-term guilt is not a good thing!! It can effect your marriage and her life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
leglover wrote:my question is .....is she just saying this for my enjoyment during our sex, or is she really up for it? i asked her outright and she says when shes got fitter and has more confidence in body.....what do you think?
I agree with Mrs T. She is telling you what you want to hear at this point and you are both getting good sex out of it. Don't push too hard. Be patient and see what develops.

VSP

Unread post by VSP » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:51 pm

Here is my question . I have told my wife about my fantasy. She has had the usual roller coaster of emotions. She has been overall very sweet about it. She is also adamant that it will never happen. I try not to bring it up too much. But sometimes she will bring it up in passing. I assume to see if I still have the same thoughts. But when I tell her "yes" she seems annoyed. Should I pretend that it does not interest me anymore to spare her feelings. Sometimes I feel like she is testing me and I am not passing the test. Any thoughts?

wykedjasmine
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by wykedjasmine » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:49 am

VSP wrote:Here is my question . I have told my wife about my fantasy. She has had the usual roller coaster of emotions. She has been overall very sweet about it. She is also adamant that it will never happen. I try not to bring it up too much. But sometimes she will bring it up in passing. I assume to see if I still have the same thoughts. But when I tell her "yes" she seems annoyed. Should I pretend that it does not interest me anymore to spare her feelings. Sometimes I feel like she is testing me and I am not passing the test. Any thoughts?
I would never want my husband to play word or mind games with me! You want open and honest communication. I agree you should not be badgering her and bombarding her with constant hints. We live by the rule, "if you do not want to know the answer to the question, do not ask the question!" Always open and honest. So my advice is if she asks, she must be interested. Her asking says to me the seed is planted and it is growing. Her acting annoyed might be misread by you OR her defense mechanism hiding her "guilt" for even thinking about doing something like this. When she asks, I would give more than a simple "yes". I would use that as an opportunity to express why you are interested, reiterate how hot the thought is for you and use it to introduce her to some online reading and education...like right here to help you "explain" your thoughts and feelings on this...that others do it successfully.

Ladies, any other thoughts? :)
Sexy Dominant poly hotwife

My current thread catching up on my adventures
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=58234

subdom1
Prepubescent

Unread post by subdom1 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:06 am

Cuckolding comes up from time to time with my wife after we have had a few glasses of wine. My wife told me she would love to have another man (or two) just for her sexual pleasure. I am average size (6 inches) and she orgasms with me no problem. BUT - she tells me that I make love to her, and while it feels great, she would love an alpha male, preferably with a good 7 inch cock, to fuck her like she needs. We are very open with each other, and her fantasy is also a HUGE turn on for me as well. My wife tells me that if this is ever going to happen, I have to take the initiative to at least find that man.

My wife has admitted to me that she has fantasized about her ex-boyfriend fucking her again, and that although they could never be a couple because they fought too much, it was admittedly the best sex of her life. Her ex is a firefighter (so you could just imagine his body ladies) with a big 7 inch cock, and apparently they used to fuck literally 7 days per week. He is single now. I have noticed my wife looking at pictures of him on Facebook from time to time, and one time he had no shirt on on the beach. I acted like I didn't notice, but soon thereafter, my wife said she is tired and needs to take a nap. I quietly went upstairs and I could here moaning quietly with her vibrator.

Should this be something I embrace? I know my wife would love it, and I am sure he would be all for it as well?

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:01 am

subdom1 wrote:Cuckolding comes up from time to time with my wife after we have had a few glasses of wine. My wife told me she would love to have another man (or two) just for her sexual pleasure. I am average size (6 inches) and she orgasms with me no problem.
6 inches is not Average, it is above average, depending on where you start your tape measure of course. Also size alone does not create an orgasm.

subdom1
Prepubescent

Unread post by subdom1 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:16 am

MrsTruckstar wrote:
subdom1 wrote:Cuckolding comes up from time to time with my wife after we have had a few glasses of wine. My wife told me she would love to have another man (or two) just for her sexual pleasure. I am average size (6 inches) and she orgasms with me no problem.
6 inches is not Average, it is above average, depending on where you start your tape measure of course. Also size alone does not create an orgasm.
Awesome, thank you! What are your thoughts about my wife and her ex-boyfriend based on what I wrote? I know she would be all over it if I was okay with it.

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:46 am

subdom1 wrote:My wife has admitted to me that she has fantasized about her ex-boyfriend fucking her again, and that although they could never be a couple because they fought too much, it was admittedly the best sex of her life. Her ex is a firefighter with a big 7 inch cock,
This is a claim of course not proof....
subdom1 wrote:and apparently they used to fuck literally 7 days per week. He is single now. I have noticed my wife looking at pictures of him on Facebook from time to time, and one time he had no shirt on; on the beach. I acted like I didn't notice, but soon thereafter, my wife said she is tired and needs to take a nap. I quietly went upstairs and I could hear moaning quietly with her vibrator.

Should this be something I embrace? I know my wife would love it, and I am sure he would be all for it as well?
It is not the size of the organ; or how it looks in the church that makes the sweet music. It is the person in control of the organ that makes the melody and their skill is so important. Far to many men are hung (haha) up on appearance an cock size. If I had an ex boyfriend that fought with me all the time, I probably wouldn't want to get it on with him. She may not be being straight with the truth at the moment. Who knows?

My theory is your cock is not really as big as what you think it is, or your measuring skills are a little sloppy. All women, no matter who they are that have a partner with a small or average cock crave a big one at least once in their life. It does become the thing of fantasies and some women never act on it. Your wife has had it before with from what you describe is an unsavoury sort.

Should you embrace it? i think you should ride the wave and enjoy the fantasy with your wife. The reality probably won't ever compare.

subdom1
Prepubescent

Unread post by subdom1 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:07 am

MrsTruckstar wrote:
My theory is your cock is not really as big as what you think it is, or your measuring skills are a little sloppy. All women, no matter who they are that have a partner with a small or average cock crave a big one at least once in their life. It does become the thing of fantasies and some women never act on it. Your wife has had it before with from what you describe is an unsavoury sort.

Should you embrace it? i think you should ride the wave and enjoy the fantasy with your wife. The reality probably won't ever compare.
LOL. I have no idea the proper way to measure my cock. I literally measured it one day when I was fantasizing about watching my wife with another man because she had told me the night before how much she wanted it. When FULLY erect, and when measured from the very base of my shaft, I was 6 inches exactly. So, we can call mine average, regardless of how sloppy my measurement is. In any case, her ex was "a good 7 inches" according to my wife and, for whatever reason, she has been fantasizing about a man with a bigger cock than me.

So why not embrace it? Is it because they used to be a couple? My wife ensures me she loves me ONLY, and is only interested in the sex, and is particularly turned on by cuckolding because it's my fantasy too.

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:23 am

Question for the ladies of this insightful post. My wife has a question. I've told her about the ladies section but she's not ready to post anything. She's meeting an old boyfriend and she wants to meet for some fun. They've been chatting through messanger and they're meeting this Monday. She's given him some hints but she thinks he hasn't gotten it. Should she just say what she has in mind? Should she just keep giving hints and when they meet hopefully he gets it? If she does wait till they meet, should she tell him as soon as they meet why she's there? Thanks and please continue making this thread so awesome.

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:00 pm

Men don't get subtle hints. Just tell him.

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:04 pm

lol Are we that bad? :(

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:21 am

starbuckslvr wrote:lol Are we that bad? :(
Sometimes, but it's ok. We deal with it :roll: .

beamish_boy
Virgin

Unread post by beamish_boy » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:32 am

Are we that bad?
Well, it was stated bluntly that we don't get hints and the reply was, essentially, "Really?" So....no. We aren't that bad. We're worse! :lol:
-Beamish Boy
(Lucky husband of tacoshare)