Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
MTS1982
Virgin

Re: Ask a Hotwife Thread

Unread post by MTS1982 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:43 am

Hi,
I recently participated in a threesome with a wife and her husband. This was their second time with a third(being me). she had trouble having an orgasm but she says she was very turned on. any suggestions on how to get her over her nerves and relax so she can orgasm?

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:51 am

MTS1982 wrote:Hi,
I recently participated in a threesome with a wife and her husband. This was their second time with a third(being me). she had trouble having an orgasm but she says she was very turned on. any suggestions on how to get her over her nerves and relax so she can orgasm?
Yep stop fretting, with us women, there is no need for a gushing, squirting, leg trembling orgasm every single time. Technique and the moment are just as good. Feeling horny and sexy is a great feeling. It is so empowering.
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:58 am

She feels she'll try only the subtle hints and dress sexy when they meet.

wykedjasmine
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by wykedjasmine » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:38 pm

While I am all for flirting with my guys..why is it people cannot just be direct. This hint dropping and beating around the bush stuff always tends to cause drama, misunderstanding etc. Tell her to ask him right out...Would you like to Fuck me! He will get that! :)
Sexy Dominant poly hotwife

My current thread catching up on my adventures
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=58234

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:54 pm

lol I agree but she doesn't want to be too direct.

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:33 pm

Of course she does

Example, surcoat say "oh if things were a little different, we would have been lovers, what do you think?"

He will think 'Trap' but will say some romantic blah, because men are scared of the knock back.

Just say. I want this relationship to be sexual, are you cool with that?
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:55 pm

Well she was direct when they met this afternoon. Just like you say, he seemed shocked, surprised, scared, etc that she was there with him. He got the hints but thought he might offend her if he said something stupid. So my wife told him, I know why I'm here, I know what I want. Do you want my gift? He said yes. She said she could fee his heart pounding in his chest. She told him that she would like for them to see each other maybe once a month. He said yes to that too. We'll see.

wykedjasmine
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by wykedjasmine » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:36 am

MrsTruckstar wrote:Of course she does

Example, surcoat say "oh if things were a little different, we would have been lovers, what do you think?"

He will think 'Trap' but will say some romantic blah, because men are scared of the knock back.

Just say. I want this relationship to be sexual, are you cool with that?

Mrs T - we need to ask Allen for like buttons because i would never have enough likes for your wise posts!!!!! :)

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:21 am

I would've LIKED your comment too.

Frankinpanties
Prepubescent

Unread post by Frankinpanties » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:43 am

Hello ladies. I am new here. I asked this in the cuckold forum, but figured y'all would have better ideas.

Quick intro. My wife and I are just getting started. She has not consummated her hotwife status yet, but she has accepted that I am a cuckold, and that I want her to exercise her sexual freedom. I find it very sexy to serve her, and currently I serve her needs by keeping our bed and bathroom spotless. I set out a fresh towel for her each day and place a chocolate on it. I keep fresh flowers in the bedroom and bathroom, and scented candles also. I'm a good cook, so I've taken that over for the most part. I do her laundry and keep the house neat also. When she gets home from work I undress her, hang her clothes, and do anything else she wants. (Since we started this she is constantly wet and I clean her most days with my mouth.)

So my question. What additional things can I do for her around the house as her servant that would add to the luxury of her lifestyle? I'm kind of stumped here and I am considering going to school to learn to do nails so that I can do them properly. Really I just need ideas. I have a lot of extra time on my hand now that she has me in a chastity cage, and I need to keep busy.

tacoshare
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by tacoshare » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:46 pm

I'm another advocate of being direct. I find a warm close to the ear whisper "I want to fuck you" makes for an instant hard on. I'm glad your wife, starbuckslvr, ended up being direct with her new lover. I hope everything works out just how you guys want it.

Frankinpanties - the best way to know what your wife wants is to ask her. The way I might really enjoy being served may not be the way your wife would want to. But I can tell you that mani-pedis are high on that list of things that I would want.
- Taco

subdom1
Prepubescent

Unread post by subdom1 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:53 pm

Obviously, not all men enjoy verbal humiliation but I really love hearing my wife tell her new lover how good he is in bed and how much better his cock feels than mine. Is this common and do you incorporate this when your in bed with your lover and your husband is watching?

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:40 pm

My husband loves me being vocal when I Alnwick a beau. Not humiliating but slutty.

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:38 pm

subdom1 wrote:Cuckolding comes up from time to time with my wife after we have had a few glasses of wine. My wife told me she would love to have another man (or two) just for her sexual pleasure. I am average size (6 inches) and she orgasms with me no problem. BUT - she tells me that I make love to her, and while it feels great, she would love an alpha male, preferably with a good 7 inch cock, to fuck her like she needs. We are very open with each other, and her fantasy is also a HUGE turn on for me as well. My wife tells me that if this is ever going to happen, I have to take the initiative to at least find that man.

My wife has admitted to me that she has fantasized about her ex-boyfriend fucking her again, and that although they could never be a couple because they fought too much, it was admittedly the best sex of her life. Her ex is a firefighter (so you could just imagine his body ladies) with a big 7 inch cock, and apparently they used to fuck literally 7 days per week. He is single now. I have noticed my wife looking at pictures of him on Facebook from time to time, and one time he had no shirt on on the beach. I acted like I didn't notice, but soon thereafter, my wife said she is tired and needs to take a nap. I quietly went upstairs and I could here moaning quietly with her vibrator.

Should this be something I embrace? I know my wife would love it, and I am sure he would be all for it as well?
I have some reservations about fucking ex boyfriends, but if this is a fantasy both of you might want to go and try to find a suitable man and share the results with your wife.

Now taking a fantasy to reality usually has bumps on the way. I'd strongly recommend going to the Library section here and read the sticky threads authored by Truckstar on how to have a Hotwife relationship.

wykedjasmine
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by wykedjasmine » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:26 am

Frankinpanties wrote:Hello ladies. I am new here. I asked this in the cuckold forum, but figured y'all would have better ideas.

Quick intro. My wife and I are just getting started. She has not consummated her hotwife status yet, but she has accepted that I am a cuckold, and that I want her to exercise her sexual freedom. I find it very sexy to serve her, and currently I serve her needs by keeping our bed and bathroom spotless. I set out a fresh towel for her each day and place a chocolate on it. I keep fresh flowers in the bedroom and bathroom, and scented candles also. I'm a good cook, so I've taken that over for the most part. I do her laundry and keep the house neat also. When she gets home from work I undress her, hang her clothes, and do anything else she wants. (Since we started this she is constantly wet and I clean her most days with my mouth.)

So my question. What additional things can I do for her around the house as her servant that would add to the luxury of her lifestyle? I'm kind of stumped here and I am considering going to school to learn to do nails so that I can do them properly. Really I just need ideas. I have a lot of extra time on my hand now that she has me in a chastity cage, and I need to keep busy.
I totally agree with Tacoshare, another of the amazing insightful women on this forum! What I like or any other women like may not be what your wife enjoys. I will tell you being a Female dominant, that you are on a good track here...love the towel, candy and chores. Well done. I would start doing mani & Pedis if she likes them. We have a tackle box with all our supplies in it. I have two boys that do them well! You do not need schooling to get good at them but going the extra mile may be what you both want, if that is the case...go for it. Other ideas you can discuss with her might be body massages, foot massages, picking out clothes, preparing her for dates (clothes & shaving), and/or learning to do her hair. Sexually, I am not sure your relationship but learning how to please her with your mouth, or on her G-spot with your fingers or with a Hitachi when she desires. Fucking her with cock sheaths when her lovers are not available etc etc... hope that helps.

subdom1 wrote:Obviously, not all men enjoy verbal humiliation but I really love hearing my wife tell her new lover how good he is in bed and how much better his cock feels than mine. Is this common and do you incorporate this when your in bed with your lover and your husband is watching?
There are so many different forms of humiliation and humiliation is so personalized and subjective to each guy! What humiliates one guy to the extreme is just sexy talk to another. You need to know what flips that switch in your guy and use it (or not if it hurts him) That said. I think there are many guys out there that like that kind of talk. I do incorporated it when with another guy but it is more my moans of pleasure my husband likes to hear and gets him hard! He also enjoys when it is just us and I talk about other guys and how they feel in me. Hell he does that to me when we are fucking too *LOL

tacoshare
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by tacoshare » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:42 pm

subdom1 wrote:Obviously, not all men enjoy verbal humiliation but I really love hearing my wife tell her new lover how good he is in bed and how much better his cock feels than mine. Is this common and do you incorporate this when your in bed with your lover and your husband is watching?
My husband loves it when I'm verbal but not humiliating. Basically he digs it when I tell my men that I love their cock or how they're fucking me. I don't like to compare my men so I wouldn't say one's cock or performance is better than another. oh, well.... I have a BF that likes to be humiliated and so I will tell him how inadequate his cock is even if it's actually quite nice. I think it is relatively common that men like hearing what their hotwives like. How they like it and how the women like to dish out, I imagine is all quite varied.
- Taco

wild70
Virgin

Unread post by wild70 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:59 pm

My lovely wife most often went out on her own. Pretty standard for the 1970s. When she arrived home I was eagerly awaiting all the details that she vividly described as we re-enacted her night. Every once in a while she would learn a new trick from her BFs and would surprise me with it. Once while she was on top and I was about to cum, she reached back and squeezed my balls....Wow! Another time when I was on top and started to cum, she dug her long sharp fingernails into my butt....Double Wow!! My question is what new tricks did you ladies learn from your BFs that you brought back to surprise your hubbys? How did they respond?

VSP

Unread post by VSP » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:34 am

Well I told my wife that I felt like she was testing me at times. She admitted to as much. It was a good conversation. She said that at times she doesn't mind playing with the idea of being shared in our bedroom fantasy talk but that other times it really turns her off. She is just struggling with it. It was good to talk. Interesting this whole Hulk Hogan trial has brought it up too. She says she still can't understand why a man would want another man to fuck his wife. I told her I don't understand either but it still excites me to think about it. We made great love last night after our talk. I will just keep waiting. Thanks for any advice.

hiker
Virgin

Unread post by hiker » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:32 pm

wild70 wrote:My lovely wife most often went out on her own. Pretty standard for the 1970s. When she arrived home I was eagerly awaiting all the details that she vividly described as we re-enacted her night. Every once in a while she would learn a new trick from her BFs and would surprise me with it. Once while she was on top and I was about to cum, she reached back and squeezed my balls....Wow! Another time when I was on top and started to cum, she dug her long sharp fingernails into my butt....Double Wow!! My question is what new tricks did you ladies learn from your BFs that you brought back to surprise your hubbys? How did they respond?

Sounds like us. My sister had just graduated from college and her and my wife would go out. I wrote the story on here once but I think it dropped off.

Sledheads732
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sledheads732 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:56 am

Thank you all for the great questions, advice and insights in this thread. We recently delved into our first HW experience and gladly all went well.

Reading through the various threads it appears most couples prefer to have more than 1 fb. Our current fb is very health conscious and appears quite concerned about any intention to have more than one fb as hubby is bi. Thoughts?

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:03 pm

Sledheads732 wrote:Thank you all for the great questions, advice and insights in this thread. We recently delved into our first HW experience and gladly all went well.

Reading through the various threads it appears most couples prefer to have more than 1 fb. Our current fb is very health conscious and appears quite concerned about any intention to have more than one fb as hubby is bi. Thoughts?
Welcome to OHW, Sledheads732.

:)

Mia

tacoshare
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by tacoshare » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:56 pm

VSP - If your wife is interested she can join here and ask questions. There are also a couple of threads on here explaining why husbands like hotwifing. Otherwise, yes, just be patient and hang in there. It will happen or it won't but you'll have a better time if she's really into it.

Sledheads - to each his own. Have one, have many. Do what works for you. There have been times that I've had a couple fwb's and at times only one. How important is this FWB? If you really like them and you want to be exclusive, be exclusive. If someone else you like really comes along then you can renegotiate or choose to remain exclusive. It's all a work in progress. (and welcome to the group)
- Taco

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:30 pm

I love it when my wife tells me how great her bfs fuck her and how much she wants and needs their cocks. It turns me on much hearing her tell me how she loves this wild sex she is getting....

Frankinpanties
Prepubescent

Unread post by Frankinpanties » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:24 am

Thank you for the responses ladies. We are constantly discussing these things. She has added a few things. She has me brush her hair when she gets out of the shower now. I did her toes once too. My skills need a lot of work in that department. She seemed to like having me kneel at her feet and paint them anyway. I'll learn. I'm good with my hands.

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:32 pm

Deleted intentionally
Last edited by Truckstar on Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.