Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
wykedjasmine
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

Unread post by wykedjasmine » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:24 pm

respectabullinma wrote:Hello wonderful hotwives of the Verified Forum...

here's a question for you all with something I've been dealing with lately (as has poor Tacoshare in the questions she has answered in the past few months). In this lifestyle, people get... fixated on things and labels (cock size, names/labels)... I'm currently dealing with a man who repeatedly messages me, pushy to meet, but refuses to verify or do what it takes (read into that what you will). So how do you hotwives deal with this type of issue - when people just don't get "it" (and it can be your preferences, play rules, etc).

As always, keep on giving the great advice...
dump him...not worth your time and effort....My rule is I have the pussy, I make the rules !! :) If you cannot follow my rules then you don't get my attention! Plenty of guys out there!
Sexy Dominant poly hotwife

My current thread catching up on my adventures
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=58234

Dzs1653

Re: Ask a Hotwife Thread

Unread post by Dzs1653 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:52 am

Buttercream wrote: ...
My very first time was solo with a guy we both trusted because I wanted to do it on my own. I wanted to "own it" per se. If I didn't like it, I would have no one to blame but me. I didn't want the pressure of doing it because my very excited husband was in the room, I wanted to do it because I Wanted to. ...
Please forgive me for asking about a 3-year old post, but I just discovered this amazing 28-page thread and am working my way through. What a gold mine of information. Anyway, as for what I quoted, did your husband know you were with this guy at the time? Did you tell him about it afterward? I know everyone is different, but these are big issues to me.

Worrywart44
Trainable

Unread post by Worrywart44 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:07 pm

Hello to all you wonderful amazing hotwife. I am very thankful for this site and this thread.

I have something that had been on my mind and I can't find the nerve to ask any of the woman I know and thankfully I found this thread.

My question is this. My wife has never did anything yet but for years she would pretend and tell me stories. Then she started telling somethings in her past that she really did and she seen how much it turned me on and life was great and I loved where we were heading. Then she mustered the courage to tell me something that through me for a loop. I found out that she had given this guy in here past a deep throat something she has never offered or did for me. I know she liked this guy and she told me he was great in bed. But I can't help but think she cared more about him than me.

My question is, is there a scenario where you would love a man but not want to do for him all the things you did for a previous lover and why would a woman do something for a past lover who she said she didn't love and not want to do it for her husband the guy she us willing to spend her life with? Any comments on this would be greatly appreciated.

Horney
Trainable

Unread post by Horney » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:48 pm

My wife was single for many years before we met and she has said enough to make me know she had a very active sex life BUT every time I push for details I get nowhere. How can I make her comfortable talking about the details ?

aquarius
Virgin

Unread post by aquarius » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:16 pm

Ladies Question,
It's been a while since my wife and I have Role Played or talked about my HW fantasy because after the last time we played she became very disinterested in the HW thing and wanted to just keep things vanilla and I'm fine with that and that's what has been happening and it's been great. Yet, Today while at work I called her and asked "how's my retired HW" she was shocked and said " Really, I didn't know I was retired " ? I was then shocked ... Later I texted her "Sounds like you want to Role Play tonight" she texted back "YES" ! She called me later and told me that my HW went shopping today and spoiled herself and that she owned me big time with Some Role Playing! I responded "Baby you don't owe me I only want to play if you want it .... she said that she loves to shop and spoil herself knowing that she we have to reward me by playing being my HW !!! Wow She must be thinking more about it than I think she is but the Hot & Cold thing keeps me confused ... So the question is did you Ladies go back and forth because this is how it's been with us for a couple of years and did you think about it a lot and didn't let your husband know?
Last edited by aquarius on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hiker
Virgin

Unread post by hiker » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:16 am

aquarius wrote:Ladies Question,
It's been a while since my wife and I have Role Played or talked about my HW fantasy because after the last time we played she became very disinterested in the HW thing and wanted to just keep things vanilla and I'm fine with that and that's what has been happening and it's been great. Yet, Today while at work I called her and asked "how's my retired HW" she was stocked and said " Really, I didn't know I was retired " ? I was then stocked ... Later I texted her "Sounds like you want to Role Play tonight" she texted back "YES" ! She called me later and told me that my HW went shopping today and spoiled herself and that she owned me big time with Some Role Playing! I responded "Baby you don't owe me I only want to play if you want it .... she said that she loves to shop and spoil herself knowing that she we have to reward me by playing being my HW !!! Wow She must be thinking more about it than I think she is but the Hot & Cold thing keeps me confused ... So the question is did you Ladies go back and forth because this is how it's been with us for a couple of years and did you think about it a lot and didn't let your husband know?

Maybe there is someone she is thinking of or someone that is getting her going fantasy wise!

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:08 am

I wonder if older hotwives find anything in common when pain and unreliable hormone production wreak havoc on their libido and their body image.

Due to painful back problems a few years ago, my wife reluctantly retired from extra-marital sex. It disappointed me as much as her, but pain is something that can’t simply be put on the back shelf just because you would like to indulge in physical pleasure. She had two surgeries and multiple procedures that didn’t provide much relief, but during the past months she has experienced some almost pain-free days.

I can tell that on those days her libido seems stronger as well, as she will discuss past experiences and joke about her preference for younger men and the need to find another. We discussed her having hormone therapy again, but then the pain returns and she will become incapacitated for several days.

My suggestion is that she try hormone therapy again so that the days when she’s feeling better might be more enjoyable, but she thinks it would be a waste as her body image has taken a hit with time and pain. She’s still an attractive woman that many men would love to bed, and if the hormones would help her self-assurance I believe it would be worth a try. Part of her countering argument is that younger men wouldn’t be interested and older men can’t perform, which is nonsense. The field might be smaller, but I think she could rather easily find candidates from both categories that would please her. I understand her fear of disappointment, but I don’t think she’s as far gone as that fear takes her.

Anyone have any first-hand experiences to relate that might help me counter her negativism?

Meponemirar
Prepubescent

Unread post by Meponemirar » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:32 am

Hi, I really appreciate this forum where real women talk about their experience.
I am 55 I am married with two children who live with us of 18 and 20.
A few years ago I started to propose to my wife what hotwife.En hot moments was the subject and she warmed up but little else.
He tried to fool around with an acquaintance of hers but he was not interested. About two years ago I left the subject, it tires me to go back.
In this forum at least one speaks with reality, that is to say that the hotwife life is not the philosopher's stone.
On the other hand I am amazed to read of husbands who after years get their woman to decide and then she sleeps with over a hundred men.
I do not think my wife got to sleep with more than five.

Greetings and sorry I'm Spanish from Europe and my English is from translator

hotmom_ma
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by hotmom_ma » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:02 pm

BigHarry77 wrote:I have a question about something I've noticed here with many of the long term posters. It seems like many couples get into this without any of the cuckold/submissive stuff at first. Over a period of a few years, the hotwife will want her husband to take and more and more submissive role. You can see it in a bunch of threads that spread out across many years.

2012: We had incredible sex after she got home from her date!

2017: I've been locked in chastity for the past six months, but she does let me eat her pussy and pegs me sometimes.

What I wonder is whether the feeling to push your husband to a more submissive role kind of "wells up" naturally in most women after they become hotwives, independent of what hubby wants.
I only get here (this thread) every 1-2 mos but if you're still looking for answers--
I really don't think we'll ever get to that place. However, for us, it is my husband who has realized he might enjoy a bit of the cuckold once in a while. I don't think it is anything about our play specifically but an evolution and natural outgrowth of the improved communication and trust and comfort to explore new areas of our sexuality & desires that comes as a result of our hotwife lifestyle. Where we might ignore such desires in the past, we now are much more comfortable bringing them up and open to trying new things on this journey together

hotmom_ma
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by hotmom_ma » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:10 pm

sextiescouple wrote:Dear Hotwives: Do you have a thing about using the bed you and your husband sleep in?

Some men (myself included) think it's really hot if his wife takes a lover in the marital bed. But how about you? Do you like doing that, or would you rather keep that one just for your husband? Of do you care?
I enjoy it, but I don't bring most partners home for privacy reasons. Only one regular comes over, and we do enjoy sex in the marital bed that is heightened a bit by that specific location.

hotmom_ma
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by hotmom_ma » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:53 pm

respectabullinma wrote:Hello wonderful hotwives of the Verified Forum...

here's a question for you all with something I've been dealing with lately (as has poor Tacoshare in the questions she has answered in the past few months). In this lifestyle, people get... fixated on things and labels (cock size, names/labels)... I'm currently dealing with a man who repeatedly messages me, pushy to meet, but refuses to verify or do what it takes (read into that what you will). So how do you hotwives deal with this type of issue - when people just don't get "it" (and it can be your preferences, play rules, etc).
I think you know my response, but...if they're not taking the hint, I ignore. If they're still not getting the hint, delete them, unfollow/block/whatever (super helpful, I know!!) Good luck!

Grynch
Prepubescent

Unread post by Grynch » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:50 pm

Ladies,

I would like your help here, and would love your advice on this.

My GF, now Fiancee and I have talked about Hotwifing, and she still says she isn't interested, but stops short of saying she would not at some point want to take advantage of this type of relationship.

Would the absence of sex (intercourse) between her and I contribute, or, be a contributing factor for her to want to pursue seeing/dating another guy?

Thanks in advance!
G
I was:
1. Straight
2. Then Bi
3. Now, could be consider Gay by some
But that hasn't stopped me from having awesome sex with Hot women!
Can you blame me!??

funsized
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by funsized » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:07 pm

Grynch wrote:Ladies,

My GF, now Fiancee and I have talked about Hotwifing, and she still says she isn't interested, but stops short of saying she would not at some point want to take advantage of this type of relationship.

Would the absence of sex (intercourse) between her and I contribute, or, be a contributing factor for her to want to pursue seeing/dating another guy?

Thanks in advance!
G
no

and don't pressure her

mrs_hotwifecplsa
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_hotwifecplsa » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:34 am

Thanks in advance!
G
No, it will not. I'm going to suggest something that youre not going to want to hear. If you feel that you need this from a woman, why don't you find one who is open to it instead of trying to convince one who isn't? You are setting yourself up for a lifetime of frustration and unhappiness. I suggest you have a talk with her and tell her your need and that if she can't fulfill it, then you and her part ways before you have 3 kids and a divorce. Trust me, there are many women out there who would love to have a cuckold husband.

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:55 am

Thanks in advance!
G
Couples change when they are in relationships. Many of these changes are hopefully considered improvements; however, some women feel that they have become so "wrapped up" in this one person, in her case that is you and she is so determined to make her relationship work and succeed like it is "supposed" to or "meant to" as directed by our social behaviours and learnt standards. We get deep and are not able to work out that they have or we are unsure if our relationship has become more of a habit and something to fix, rather than an equal partnership with an equally invested partner.

So when the man withdraws sexually, she will invariably think, often in this order
1. He is seeing somebody else.
2. Have I become unattractive to him.
3. He told me about the HotWife thing, ahh an excuse for him to see other people.
4. He thinks I am fat
5. He is depressed - is it something I have done? Is it work?
6. He is going to leave me.

There are ten but you get the deal, she will blame it on a change... You have provided that’significant’ change.

Under normal circumstance; i would leave it there. However your signature would be a worry to me.
I was:
1. Straight - Does she know the ‘was’ part of this
2. Then Bi
3. Now Gay
Can you blame me!??Does she know that you are fucking other people behind her back, I got from another thread that you had oral sex with another man the other day, if this is so and she does not know, then my learned HW mrs_hotwifecplsa above has the answer. You are not honest with each other and it is time you were. Tell her the truth, the whole truth and see if she is still here in the morning. My feeling is your relationship is toast before it really gets going. Just my opinion. X
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

Grynch
Prepubescent

Unread post by Grynch » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:51 am

funsized wrote:

Thanks in advance!
G
no

and don't pressure her
Thank for your reply. I do not pressure her at all on this subject.

In fact, when I do NOT mention it she seems more open to dating.
I was:
1. Straight
2. Then Bi
Can you blame me!??

Grynch
Prepubescent

Unread post by Grynch » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:53 am

mrs_hotwifecplsa wrote:

Thanks in advance!
G
No, it will not. I'm going to suggest something that youre not going to want to hear. If you feel that you need this from a woman, why don't you find one who is open to it instead of trying to convince one who isn't? You are setting yourself up for a lifetime of frustration and unhappiness. I suggest you have a talk with her and tell her your need and that if she can't fulfill it, then you and her part ways before you have 3 kids and a divorce. Trust me, there are many women out there who would love to have a cuckold husband.

Thanks for your reply.

I do not need this as much as want it. I do not pressure at all about this. What I am experiecing is that when I do not mention it, she is the one that brings it back up now that I have planted the seed on this.
I was:
1. Straight
2. Then Bi
Can you blame me!??

Grynch
Prepubescent

Unread post by Grynch » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:59 am

MrsTruckstar wrote:

Thanks in advance!
G
Couples change when they are in relationships. Many of these changes are hopefully considered improvements; however, some women feel that they have become so "wrapped up" in this one person, in her case that is you and she is so determined to make her relationship work and succeed like it is "supposed" to or "meant to" as directed by our social behaviours and learnt standards. We get deep and are not able to work out that they have or we are unsure if our relationship has become more of a habit and something to fix, rather than an equal partnership with an equally invested partner.

So when the man withdraws sexually, she will invariably think, often in this order
1. He is seeing somebody else.
2. Have I become unattractive to him.
3. He told me about the HotWife thing, ahh an excuse for him to see other people.
4. He thinks I am fat
5. He is depressed - is it something I have done? Is it work?
6. He is going to leave me.

There are ten but you get the deal, she will blame it on a change... You have provided that’significant’ change.

Under normal circumstance; i would leave it there. However your signature would be a worry to me.
I was:
1. Straight - Does she know the ‘was’ part of this
2. Then Bi
3. Now Gay
Can you blame me!??Does she know that you are fucking other people behind her back, I got from another thread that you had oral sex with another man the other day, if this is so and she does not know, then my learned HW mrs_hotwifecplsa above has the answer. You are not honest with each other and it is time you were. Tell her the truth, the whole truth and see if she is still here in the morning. My feeling is your relationship is toast before it really gets going. Just my opinion. X
We have open communication so that the 6 items you have listed above are not of concern or a facto with us.

I was:
1. Straight - Does she know the ‘was’ part of this - Yes, she has encouraged me to be myself!
2. Then Bi
3. Now Gay
Can you blame me!??Does she know that you are fucking other people behind her back, I got from another thread that you had oral sex with another man the other day, if this is so and she does not know, then my learned HW mrs_hotwifecplsa above has the answer. Yes she knows and encourages me to see and date guys. You are not honest with each other and it is time you were. Her and I are completely open and honest and tell each other everything. Tell her the truth, the whole truth and see if she is still here in the morning. - We do not hide anything! She is happy. My feeling is your relationship is toast before it really gets going. Just my opinion. - The more we share with each other, the closer and stronger we become! X[/quote]
I was:
1. Straight
2. Then Bi
Can you blame me!??

hotmom_ma
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by hotmom_ma » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:26 am

Worrywart44 wrote:Hello to all you wonderful amazing hotwife. I am very thankful for this site and this thread.

I have something that had been on my mind and I can't find the nerve to ask any of the woman I know and thankfully I found this thread.

My question is this. My wife has never did anything yet but for years she would pretend and tell me stories. Then she started telling somethings in her past that she really did and she seen how much it turned me on and life was great and I loved where we were heading. Then she mustered the courage to tell me something that through me for a loop. I found out that she had given this guy in here past a deep throat something she has never offered or did for me. I know she liked this guy and she told me he was great in bed. But I can't help but think she cared more about him than me.

My question is, is there a scenario where you would love a man but not want to do for him all the things you did for a previous lover and why would a woman do something for a past lover who she said she didn't love and not want to do it for her husband the guy she us willing to spend her life with? Any comments on this would be greatly appreciated.

I see no one has replied so even though this is old - my take:
Yes, and it's not an indication of caring. It's not a competition and I think you should give her the benefit of the doubt of time and experience and go from there. She married *you*. It's possible that in another phase in life, she was more comfortable doing something. Or, she didn't love it and therefore doesn't want to do it again. Or, she felt like she had to for some reason and is comfortable and trusting enough in your relationship now that she doesn't feel pressured to do certain things. Or, maybe it's something that would only happen again unexpectedly and unplanned. I have some things that I do rarely and only when the right mood/circumstances are present; one thing leads to another and things happen that I don't ordinarily do. Anatomy may be different (which is one reason I do some things less with my husband than my other partners). Or, maybe it's as simple as her not thinking you'd be into it (I know that sounds like common sense, but you never know) - unless you specifically talk about likes and dislikes. If you have already done that and she's said she won't do it --see above. And respect her decision as it is likely not a reflection of how much she love or cares about anyone.

Jshotwife

Unread post by Jshotwife » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:38 am

I searched the twenty something pages and didn't see these questions, so forgive me if they have been answered. I'm trying to understand how life can effect the desire to enjoy this.

Please be as detailed or vague as you feel comfortable. I am looking for a cross section of Who is the typical HW.

1. Are you a stay at home mom or career woman? (Both just as demanding as the other)

2. Do you have kids?

3. Would you consider yourself high income or middle income or? Basically do you have the stress of making ends meet or complete financial freedom?

4. How do you juggle the demands stress of everyday life with this lifestyle?

5. Were you promiscuous prior to meeting your husband? Or did you find your freedom later in life?

Thank you in advanced!!

wykedjasmine
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by wykedjasmine » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:55 am

Jshotwife wrote:I searched the twenty something pages and didn't see these questions, so forgive me if they have been answered. I'm trying to understand how life can effect the desire to enjoy this.

Please be as detailed or vague as you feel comfortable. I am looking for a cross section of Who is the typical HW.

1. Are you a stay at home mom or career woman? (Both just as demanding as the other)

2. Do you have kids?

3. Would you consider yourself high income or middle income or? Basically do you have the stress of making ends meet or complete financial freedom?

4. How do you juggle the demands stress of everyday life with this lifestyle?

5. Were you promiscuous prior to meeting your husband? Or did you find your freedom later in life?

Thank you in advanced!!
1. Career business owner
2. Yes both mine and his
3. Middle income...comfortable
4. not sure what you mean...we handle life and this is fun
5. I was monogamous till i met second husband...but not a good girl either...

Eiluj57
Trainable

Unread post by Eiluj57 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:55 am

I hope this is not a repeat question but my lovely wife seems to have an image/self-conscious issues, we have done a few MFM and she has enjoyed them a lot ! To the point she would push me away and only be with him , which I am fine with. She is very shy and has to have a few drinks to want to do any thing, also to be able to talk to be about what she wants. If I would ask her about any of her fantasies without her have a few drinks, she would just say that she does not have any, give her a few drinks, it would still be hard to pull this information out of her but she might say a few things. I was thinking about get her one of the books that seem to be mentioned on these forms but not sure which?

1) Ethical Slut, seems to be three different editions and don't know the difference ?
2) Opening up

I have found a book that she keeps in her night stand that has stories of wives doing different guys, a lot of fantasy stuff, so I know she would read either one I get. I want her to be able to talk to me about what turns her on, without having to drink so she does not feel embaressed.

Thank You for any insight

wykedjasmine
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by wykedjasmine » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:13 am

Eiluj57 wrote:I hope this is not a repeat question but my lovely wife seems to have an image/self-conscious issues, we have done a few MFM and she has enjoyed them a lot ! To the point she would push me away and only be with him , which I am fine with. She is very shy and has to have a few drinks to want to do any thing, also to be able to talk to be about what she wants. If I would ask her about any of her fantasies without her have a few drinks, she would just say that she does not have any, give her a few drinks, it would still be hard to pull this information out of her but she might say a few things. I was thinking about get her one of the books that seem to be mentioned on these forms but not sure which?

1) Ethical Slut, seems to be three different editions and don't know the difference ?
2) Opening up

I have found a book that she keeps in her night stand that has stories of wives doing different guys, a lot of fantasy stuff, so I know she would read either one I get. I want her to be able to talk to me about what turns her on, without having to drink so she does not feel embaressed.

Thank You for any insight
I highly recommend The ethical slut by Dossie Easton and Janet Hardy! Met them both, taken classes with them and they are awesome and the book is well written!

Eiluj57
Trainable

Unread post by Eiluj57 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:19 am

Thank you very much for your reply, is there a difference between the 3 different editions ? And if so, which one ?

Thank You !!

Eiluj57
Trainable

Unread post by Eiluj57 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:38 am

I ordered the third edition, maybe the few more pages will make the difference...