Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
spongeworthy
Experienced

Re: Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

Unread post by spongeworthy » Mon May 15, 2017 3:21 pm

Hubby did call it quits for a while. I wasn't happy about it. At all. But i got over it. I didn't play without his knowledge. He eventually said game on again though :up: :up: :)

tacoshare
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by tacoshare » Wed May 24, 2017 8:47 am

Newhubby2this wrote:So we have tried to meet a few guys. Been stood up a few times. One success. She is tired of being flaked on. Any advice fromte wives? I mean, if she wants to stop, no worries. We stop. But she loved it and I can imagine the standing up issue must make her feel terrible. Idk. Any advice?
Happens
All
the
time.

The ones that haven't been stood up ever are few and the anomaly. I'm sorry this happened to your wife but flaking is a part of the game. I know there has been a lot of talk of this on the boards over time. I think for us, I'm all dressed up, ready to go out - so hubby takes me out. Usually takes the edge off since I still get to go out and have a good time and at the end of the night I get to screw my favorite lay anyway.
- Taco

Jamie
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jamie » Mon May 29, 2017 12:36 pm

What are some things you enjoy doing or saying to your husband to humiliate him or to get him jealous?

onefootin222
Prepubescent

Unread post by onefootin222 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:56 am

Hello Sexies,

(not asking about bigger being better) I'm a bit torn with the whole idea of her playing alone... thing is...the fantasy of her taking a really big cock was very strong, so much so, we tried it (twice !!) but I was present and trying to participate but could not stay hard! The encounters were a year apart,same guy and continue to be a hot source of reference for our play.
We briefly talked about doing a remote thing, but I'm not sure I could handle that :)
I suppose I'm not asking a question... really just looking for comments or suggestions

Btw- I'm not into cukold, or humiliation, I'm more alpha than not !
I love seeing her experiencing intense sexual pleasure...

wykedjasmine
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by wykedjasmine » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:58 am

Jamie wrote:What are some things you enjoy doing or saying to your husband to humiliate him or to get him jealous?
I am not sure it is humiliation or jealousy as he loves me fucking other guys. But I will tell him how good it feels, how big it is, how the cock hits me in the right spot where he cant reach..things like that! During and after while he takes me again is even more hotter. i will just say did you enjoy that big, or fat, or young cock fucking me dear? It felt so good...etc
Sexy Dominant poly hotwife

My current thread catching up on my adventures
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=58234

wykedjasmine
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by wykedjasmine » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:07 am

onefootin222 wrote:Hello Sexies,

(not asking about bigger being better) I'm a bit torn with the whole idea of her playing alone... thing is...the fantasy of her taking a really big cock was very strong, so much so, we tried it (twice !!) but I was present and trying to participate but could not stay hard! The encounters were a year apart,same guy and continue to be a hot source of reference for our play.
We briefly talked about doing a remote thing, but I'm not sure I could handle that :)
I suppose I'm not asking a question... really just looking for comments or suggestions

OK so not sure what you are asking here...your thoughts are all over the place...So you are torn with her playing alone? or torn (can't get hard) watching her fuck a big cock??
We almost always play together. Playing alone is a possibility but never happens as time constrains that. Maybe you go and just plan on watching her only...not joining in...maybe if it is the playing alone part...go get adjoining rooms and she plays a bit in one room while you are in the other and see how that goes. did that help? If you truly love her pleasured then this might be a way to go!

tacoshare
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by tacoshare » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:11 am

onefootin222 wrote:Hello Sexies,

Like Wyked said - we don't usually play alone. Sometimes Beamish joins in and sometimes he doesn't. Going along as a pure spectator is an option.
- Taco

aquarius
Virgin

Unread post by aquarius » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:14 pm

Hello Ladies and thanks for this thread !! I told my wife about my Hotwife desires a little over 2 years a ago . She has gone though all the usually emotions and objects but now she not only accepts my Hotwife desires she embraces it by Role Playing being seduced and Fucked by a stranger !! :D Sometimes when she is cuming she whispers "We may have to try This" :o Yet she is still unwilling to take it outside our Bedroom :| ... She even refuses to set up a date site for us to play on with no pressure of doing anything ... I am in no hurry and I only want to take this as far as she is willing to go ... I want this to be something that expands and adds to our already awesome marriage of 16 years ! My question is ... If she enjoys the Role Playing as much as she does and loves me calling her my naughty little Hotwife I hoping that is there a chance she may break her oath that it will never really happen and also I am hoping that she is giving Hotwifing a lot more thought than I believe she is ... I have hope because on several occasions when we have talked about it she has said that it would be impossible to find the right person ...

tacoshare
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by tacoshare » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:21 am

aquarius wrote:Hello Ladies and thanks for this thread !! I told my wife about my Hotwife desires a little over 2 years a ago . She has gone though all the usually emotions and objects but now she not only accepts my Hotwife desires she embraces it by Role Playing being seduced and Fucked by a stranger !! :D Sometimes when she is cuming she whispers "We may have to try This" :o Yet she is still unwilling to take it outside our Bedroom :| ... She even refuses to set up a date site for us to play on with no pressure of doing anything ... I am in no hurry and I only want to take this as far as she is willing to go ... I want this to be something that expands and adds to our already awesome marriage of 16 years ! My question is ... If she enjoys the Role Playing as much as she does and loves me calling her my naughty little Hotwife I hoping that is there a chance she may break her oath that it will never really happen and also I am hoping that she is giving Hotwifing a lot more thought than I believe she is ... I have hope because on several occasions when we have talked about it she has said that it would be impossible to find the right person ...
1.Have you invited her to join OHW?

2. A next logical step if she is enjoying herself might to find someone to role play online. There are many men online that will never follow through with actual sex which makes them "safe". For fantasy role playing they might bring another bit of fun into your play.

3. Maybe she'll want to take it into the real realm or maybe not. Only she knows. Are you truly ready for what that entails? If it were to stay just as a fantasy is that awful? For some here, making it real is worse that just staying in the fantasy play forever.

4. Finding a suitable man isn't impossible though depending on your limits/rules/desires it can be a long search or maybe a difficult one.
- Taco

tacoshare
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by tacoshare » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:24 am

Desibull wrote:How many hotwives have FBs that are less hung than hubby?

If your hubby is 7" and thick, would you be willing to try one 5" and thinner?
I don't need the biggest dick around but you need to know how to use the equipment you have. I've had lovers of all sizes but the only ones that are allowed to stick around are the ones that can please me. That means that some men with giant cocks are still horrible lovers and they get tossed to the curb just as fast as anyone else.
- Taco

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:15 am

tacoshare wrote:

2. A next logical step if she is enjoying herself might to find someone to role play online. There are many men online that will never follow through with actual sex which makes them "safe". For fantasy role playing they might bring another bit of fun into your play.

3. Maybe she'll want to take it into the real realm or maybe not. Only she knows. Are you truly ready for what that entails? If it were to stay just as a fantasy is that awful? For some here, making it real is worse that just staying in the fantasy play forever.

4. Finding a suitable man isn't impossible though depending on your limits/rules/desires it can be a long search or maybe a difficult one.[/quote]

Taco, Thanks for your candor and wisdom. We're interested in 3sum play and my wife says "when" the right situation arises (not "if"), she'll do it. We're cautious and only want to play together, but playing with this fantasy has really increased the quantity AND quality of our sex life. We're both having an amazing time with it.

But I really think she could benefit from joining the ladies' forum. I've suggested it more than a few times but she always resists. Finally, she confided that she was actually afraid to join it. She said you wonderful women actually scare her. So ladies, will you help me recruit her to join you? What would you say to her to help her understand how she might benefit from it? I'm going to share these pages with her, as I often do with interesting topics on here.

Thank you all in advance.

Jeff

tacoshare
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by tacoshare » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:46 pm

JeffBingham wrote:
tacoshare wrote:
She said you wonderful women actually scare her. So ladies, will you help me recruit her to join you? What would you say to her to help her understand how she might benefit from it? I'm going to share these pages with her, as I often do with interesting topics on here.

Thank you all in advance.

Jeff

The group of ladies in the Ladies only forum are by far the greatest most supportive group of women that I've ever belonged to. No preaching but lots of honesty. I'm not sure what she's afraid of... "mean girls" - if so, that doesn't happen here. At least not that I've seen.
- Taco

tacoshare
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by tacoshare » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:47 pm

Desibull wrote:
tacoshare wrote:

I don't need the biggest dick around but you need to know how to use the equipment you have. I've had lovers of all sizes but the only ones that are allowed to stick around are the ones that can please me. That means that some men with giant cocks are still horrible lovers and they get tossed to the curb just as fast as anyone else.
Always great to here from you, gorgeous!

Also good to know there are women who value the smaller hung men out there, lol!
I wouldn't say a big cock doesn't immediately pique my interest. It just isn't "everything".
- Taco

aquarius
Virgin

Unread post by aquarius » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:55 am

tacoshare wrote:
aquarius wrote:Hello Ladies and thanks for this thread !! I told my wife about my Hotwife desires a little over 2 years a ago . She has gone though all the usually emotions and objects but now she not only accepts my Hotwife desires she embraces it by Role Playing being seduced and Fucked by a stranger !! :D Sometimes when she is cuming she whispers "We may have to try This" :o Yet she is still unwilling to take it outside our Bedroom :| ... She even refuses to set up a date site for us to play on with no pressure of doing anything ... I am in no hurry and I only want to take this as far as she is willing to go ... I want this to be something that expands and adds to our already awesome marriage of 16 years ! My question is ... If she enjoys the Role Playing as much as she does and loves me calling her my naughty little Hotwife I hoping that is there a chance she may break her oath that it will never really happen and also I am hoping that she is giving Hotwifing a lot more thought than I believe she is ... I have hope because on several occasions when we have talked about it she has said that it would be impossible to find the right person ...

4. Finding a suitable man isn't impossible though depending on your limits/rules/desires it can be a long search or maybe a difficult one.

Idea #1 Is a wonderful idea I will do that tonight

Idea #2 Is the next step I would like for us to take but she flat out refused to even open a online date site :( but this has been her usual response to each step of our journey thus far

#3 True she is the only one that can take it to the realm of reality .... Yes I am sure I'm ready for what it entails and yes I'm fine if it stays a fantasy

#4 She is in control of the limits and my only rule is that she tells me everything and never goes behind my back or is dishonest with me ... My desire is for her to come out of her sexual shell and fully enjoy the fruits of her sexuality :D

The seed has been planted watered and fertilized :) She enjoys the role playing and loves and accepts me and my desires ... My hope is that she has this fantasy in the back of her head and that she we allow it to grow inside her and that one day she will be attracted to the right person to make our HW wife adventure real :whip:

massage4wife
Experienced

Unread post by massage4wife » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:57 pm

tacoshare wrote:
Desibull wrote:
tacoshare wrote:

Always great to here from you, gorgeous!

Also good to know there are women who value the smaller hung men out there, lol!
I wouldn't say a big cock doesn't immediately pique my interest. It just isn't "everything".
What about a 3" or 4" dick. Then what would say?

tacoshare
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by tacoshare » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:30 pm

massage4wife wrote:
What about a 3" or 4" dick. Then what would say?

I had a lover that small once. He was fun, spontaneous and knew how to please. I like women and men. You don't need a dick to be good in bed but you need to have the ability to please.
- Taco

wykedjasmine
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by wykedjasmine » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:14 am

BigHarry77 wrote:What I wonder is whether the feeling to push your husband to a more submissive role kind of "wells up" naturally in most women after they become hotwives, independent of what hubby wants.
I think all good relationships are NOT "independent of what hubby wants" but a need from within each individual couples dynamic. There are many men who do not take a submissive role, who just love seeing their wife get pleasure. I think there are those that begin this as a cuckold. I also think there are others who begin this lifestyle and as they research and experience find that yes they are submissive and like that role. I think there are more than a few men who desire to be submissive but fear expressing that (family, society, religious beliefs) for fear of societal retribution...which is a shame. But this lifestyle can lead them there. But again no, not in healthy relationships does the wife disregard the wishes and desires of the husband. That is a recipe for a very rocky road and most likely a divorce! :(

Pinks Hubby
Virgin

Unread post by Pinks Hubby » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:57 am

I have a question that I was hoping to get a hotwife's opinion on. My wife and I were talking about how sex is different with a guy who has a bigger cock than your husband. Her one FWB is 1-2 inches longer than me and she has a new FWB who has a cock that is 3 inches longer than me (I am between 5-1/2 and 6 inches). She has described how one FWB "goes over the hump" (presumably of her cervix) and the other "bottoms her out".

I have watched when she is having sex with each of these men, and it is amazingly sexy to see how her body reacts differently. She has orgasmed from penetrative sex only and has squirted. I love knowing that she is getting so much sexual pleasure.

I read Mrs E's and wykedjasmine's responses to a similar question related to the pain of a bigger cock, but I want to know what the pleasure is like. As you know, we husbands get sooooo turned on by the fact that our beautiful hotwives are having amazing sex, and I would love to understand the difference in pleasure that she gets from a bigger cock. Ladies, is it possible to describe it?
Mrs E wrote:Guys with big cocks usually know it takes time for a woman to accomodate them. The basics are foreplay, lube, and patience. Some sexual positions will work better at first. As someone who has had the pleasure to accommodate a few men with very large cocks before, I can attest she will be richly rewarded
wykedjasmine wrote: know a lot of women who cum very hard and often on bigger cocks...so that is what I am talking about EDAS. She will not be torn asunder, the vagina is quite flexible and expandable, I mean fuck it stretches to give birth to a baby...and a baby's head is certainly larger than ANY cock you will find. *LOL If she is truly worried...get to an aduly store and buy a bigger cock than his and start using it on her so she is more relaxed knowing she can then take him. As I said go slow...and once she accommodates him she will love it I am sure!!!!!!

wykedjasmine
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by wykedjasmine » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:21 am

Different cocks fill me differently....thicker is my preference as it stretches my pussy open....clit more exposed...but longer is nice too!

sextiescouple
Trainable

Unread post by sextiescouple » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:01 pm

Dear Hotwives: Do you have a thing about using the bed you and your husband sleep in?

Some men (myself included) think it's really hot if his wife takes a lover in the marital bed. But how about you? Do you like doing that, or would you rather keep that one just for your husband? Of do you care?

funsized
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by funsized » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:14 pm

sextiescouple wrote:Dear Hotwives: Do you have a thing about using the bed you and your husband sleep in?

Some men (myself included) think it's really hot if his wife takes a lover in the marital bed. But how about you? Do you like doing that, or would you rather keep that one just for your husband? Of do you care?
My ex husband didn't like it when I used the marital bed for my activities.

Grynch
Prepubescent

Re: Ask a Hotwife Thread

Unread post by Grynch » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:06 am

FutureWifeSharer wrote:Awesome thread!!
Anyway, my question is for the reluctant HW's... What happened to your reluctance? How did it dissipate and you take another mans cock when you were he'll bent (or at least acted that way) on never seeing your husbands fantasy come to fruition?

I have been trying to get my gf to become a hot GF/Wife(eventually us married) with no luck or interest on her part.

We have discussed this on more than one occasion. She has read some books on about it. She has let me date guys, but said she had no interest in dating or going out with other guys.

I would say it has been a year or more. Do I need to be patient, and not push it, and look for an opportune time to bring it up.

Thanks in advance for all the replies!
Last edited by 2inUPMichigan on Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote for privacy reasons
I was:
1. Straight
2. Then Bi
3. Now, could be consider Gay by some
But that hasn't stopped me from having awesome sex with Hot women!
Can you blame me!??

funsized
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Ask a Hotwife Thread

Unread post by funsized » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:18 pm

Grynch wrote:
FutureWifeSharer wrote:Awesome thread!!
Anyway, my question is for the reluctant HW's... What happened to your reluctance? How did it dissipate and you take another mans cock when you were he'll bent (or at least acted that way) on never seeing your husbands fantasy come to fruition?

I have been trying to get my gf to become a hot GF/Wife(eventually us married) with no luck or interest on her part.

We have discussed this on more than one occasion. She has read some books on about it. She has let me date guys, but said she had no interest in dating or going out with other guys.

I would say it has been a year or more. Do I need to be patient, and not push it, and look for an opportune time to bring it up.

Thanks in advance for all the replies!
Drop it. Shes not interested.
Last edited by 2inUPMichigan on Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote for privacy reasons

respectabullinma
Experienced

Unread post by respectabullinma » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:24 am

Hello wonderful hotwives of the Verified Forum...

here's a question for you all with something I've been dealing with lately (as has poor Tacoshare in the questions she has answered in the past few months). In this lifestyle, people get... fixated on things and labels (cock size, names/labels)... I'm currently dealing with a man who repeatedly messages me, pushy to meet, but refuses to verify or do what it takes (read into that what you will). So how do you hotwives deal with this type of issue - when people just don't get "it" (and it can be your preferences, play rules, etc).

As always, keep on giving the great advice...

funsized
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by funsized » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:14 pm

respectabullinma wrote:I'm currently dealing with a man who repeatedly messages me, pushy to meet, but refuses to verify or do what it takes (read into that what you will). So how do you hotwives deal with this type of issue - when people just don't get "it" (and it can be your preferences, play rules, etc).

Move on. People that can't respect your boundaries and are pushy are not worth your time, and frankly if someone is pushy its going to make the experience less about you and more about them.