Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
sweetshubby
Prepubescent

Re: Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

Unread post by sweetshubby » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:41 am

Hey there!

Wanted someone experienced with Hotwife/stag/cuck experience help to decode some stuff for me. We are a happily married couple in late 30's here. I have always had MFM and wife share fantasies, gradually over a number of years fed these to my wife as well and started to turn her on as well. We reached a point where we went online for harmless cam n chat fun (no faces) it gave it the freedom to experiment and enjoy.....we did end up chatting with a number of guys over many years...gradually wife started chatting one on one with 2 of them. Occasional sexts.....kinky chat.....regular pic trades....enjoyed them.

Gradually we started to mutually masturbate with MFM/hotwife/stag/cuck fantasies....wife started to enjoy them to a point that we used these to get stimulated and then enjoy sex......stories revolved around 2-3 guys in particular (all from the internet)....one of the guys was local and married. We decided the next step was for wife to meet him.....thee met for coffee a few times (all this time he didnt know that I knew wife was in touch with him one on one) for him it was as if wife secretly met him.....They met many times for coffee....she enjoyed meeting him...would chat on n off....since hes married (his wife doesnt know). With encouragement from me....they met in his car when they kissed n made out .....not even second base....(I was around in my car and went undetected....she was just comfortable I was around)......

She ended up enjoying it......strange n new but didnt grosse her out.....exciting for sure......they ended up chatting regularly.....one of the fantasies we had about this guy was wife inviting him to her hotel room when we stay at a hotel for a weekend getaway......she regularly came hard to this story.

So this past week.....we stay at a hotel for the weekend....we discussed the idea if she would really like to invite him n send me out on a pretext of a last minute business meeting....she agreed happily....n said "will go with the flow" once he was in the room n asked me to call in 30 mins....with the understanding that if she wanted me to stay out....she would say so over the phone else I come back to the room in 10 mins. It surprised me she decided not to wear her strapless bra under the dress since it was "annoying" her......she had a pack of condoms just in case since we agreed absolutely use of condom if things got to it.

So....he came over.....and I being the kinky voyeur husband hid a camera without her knowledge in the room......he came over..they chit chatted.....n he kissed her....she kissed him back...n after a few mins of kissing.....he took off her dress....she helped him take off his shirt.....n they made their way to the bed......she asked him if he had a a condom...he said no....she offered him one...but by then....they were so turned on.....he said he didnt want to use one....n they ended up fucking without a condom....he came outside....after they were done......I called she pretended that I would return in 10 mins so he left. She then remembered the condom part.....opened the box of condoms...n flushed one unused condom down the toilet....so that when i come back she could tell me they used protection (when i cornered her she admitted to lying n promised never to do it again).

I came back up....ended eating her out (i didnt know they fucked bareback) i loved the taste of her pussy she was wet (had not cleaned herself)......we tried to have sex but i climaxed prematurely (a rarity with me).

So if you have had the patience to read up to this point...here my question

I have been watching the recorded video secretly many times....somehow it has never got me rock hard....I have never cum hard to it....it does get me wet......a lot of precum.....but never gets me rock hard.....n never makes me cum hard......she still doesnt know I have her first hotwife exp on video........The video itself is very hot......her expressions her priceless.....like the hotwife i always imagined she would be......almost lusting after this guy.....she says hes at least 3" bigger than me,....although her first reaction was "hes almost twice your size" .....n when he fucks her.....you can hear her moan.....muffed moans....and they kiss n fuck.....her legs in the air......n her pulling him close as they fuck.

She says she wants to meet him again but not very soon.....I know shes turning into a hotwife......and soon she will want to fuck him again....she says she wants me to be there n join...but at the same time says.....maybe she may be uncomfortable......

This whole experience has not turned me on as I would have hoped it would.....can anyone decode this for me??? Thanks a ton!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:18 am

stillgreat38 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:45 am
To all hotwives, As a true hotwife lover and a traveler with many experiences behind me, allow me to ask a question that has nagged at me for a while now. I feel that tricking the wife into sleeping with another man is wrong, or at least I think I do. my question is, do you feel that if you make plans with someone to meet your hotwife without her knowing about it is "tricking". I have done this in the past due to my saying she didn't want to feel pressured into having sex with someone by advertising. She didn't have any idea that I had contacted a black gentleman and told him where we would be. This way she was under no pressure at all to accept his advances. She had wanted to meet a black man for a long time, but where we live there were none. They met and he became her favorite ever. Also she was told about it after. If she has free will in the situation, is that in any way harming her? She later thanked me.
Just because he became her favorite and she thanked you does wipe out the fact that you set her up. You and another man went behind her back to discuss a situation where they could artificially meet without telling her ahead of time. You didn't ask her opinion nor did you inform her of the meeting ahead of time. This is a set up.

You manipulated the situation and her because you are a "true hot wife lover"? No you tricked her into doing what you wanted by setting things up in a situation where she might be tempted to go along but without knowing the scenario was fabricated and not at all real. It sounds like she would have been interested in meeting someone naturally but you didn't want to just let things happen so you made contact with someone without her knowledge and asked him to be part of this set up with her as a pawn. She wasn't given the opportunity to use her "free will" to meet him or not.

**This is important**
I recently spoke with my FWB about this subject. He has been in the lifestyle as a single man for about 15 years. He told me there is no way he would knowingly get involved in this type of situation. He went on to tell me a story about a man that contacted him about a MFM with his wife. He met the couple at a club and was dancing and having drinks with them. He thought the wife knew all about him until the husband dropped the bomb. The husband told his wife "He is your present and we can go up to the room and have a MFM right now if you are interested." Well the wife was beyond angry and started yelling at her husband - she obviously had no idea about any of this and my friend was stunned! He had thought she knew what was going on. He said he would never have been there if he thought she didn't agree to it.
See there are quality single men that will refuse to involve themselves in setting up women. Then again you can always find a single man that is up for anything and could care less if the woman is set up or manipulated as long as they get theirs. It's really a matter of ethics.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:54 am

sweetshubby wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:41 am

So....he came over.....and I being the kinky voyeur husband hid a camera without her knowledge in the room..
This part is disgusting enough. It's NOT okay to record your wife, let alone a third party, without their consent. Hello- read Trixkat and 2up's posts just above!!!
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:01 am

I'm legitimately starting to feel like you guys are trolling us, because this is getting beyond ridiculous.

HONESTY. COMMUNICATION. If you can't do these things, you shouldn't be hotwifing period.

Dzs1653

Unread post by Dzs1653 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:28 am

Thank you 2inUp, SSQ et all. Your words are much appreciated.
SSQ wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:01 am
HONESTY. COMMUNICATION. If you can't do these things, you shouldn't be hotwifing period.
This brings me back to the question I asked in my very first post on OHW:
Does the above include making it clear to the FWB that the husband is on board, i.e., that this is a hotwifing, rather than a cheating situation?

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:29 am

Dzs1653 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:28 am
SSQ wrote:
Does the above include making it clear to the FWB that the husband is on board, i.e., that this is a hotwifing, rather than a cheating situation?
Personally, I agree with that 100%. The FWB is a human being too, not just a walking dildo, and is entitled to be able to make fair and accurate judgments about whether or not they want to participate. Lying to someone to manipulate them into doing what you want isn't fair, even if you don't agree with their reasons. People are allowed to say no for whatever reasons they want.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:19 am

Dzs1653 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:28 am
SSQ wrote:
I copied in part of my response to another question because I think it applies here:

**This is important**
I recently spoke with my FWB about this subject. He has been in the lifestyle as a single man for about 15 years. He told me there is no way he would knowingly get involved in this type of situation. He went on to tell me a story about a man that contacted him about a MFM with his wife. He met the couple at a club and was dancing and having drinks with them. He thought the wife knew all about him until the husband dropped the bomb. The husband told his wife "He is your present and we can go up to the room and have a MFM right now if you are interested." Well the wife was beyond angry and started yelling at her husband - she obviously had no idea about any of this and my friend was stunned! He had thought she knew what was going on. He said he would never have been there if he thought she didn't agree to it.

See there are quality single men that will refuse to involve themselves in setting up women. Then again you can always find a single man that is up for anything and could care less if the woman is set up or manipulated as long as they get theirs. It's really a matter of ethics.

Let me add that this gentleman, and he is one :up: , told me in the beginning that he generally does not like to play alone with a wife unless he has spoken with the husband first to make sure everyone is onboard with the situation. As he said "I'm not interested in getting shot." He is also someone with a lot of ethics and is going about this in an honest manner. It is his choice and taking that choice away from him is wrong!

sweetshubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by sweetshubby » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:30 am

SSQ wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:54 am
sweetshubby wrote:

So....he came over.....and I being the kinky voyeur husband hid a camera without her knowledge in the room..
This part is disgusting enough. It's NOT okay to record your wife, let alone a third party, without their consent. Hello- read Trixkat and 2up's posts just above!!!
I agree with you.....was a slip up, I have since deleted it ....and dont plan to do it again. However if you can please answer my basic question. Thank you.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:41 am

sweetshubby wrote:

I have been watching the recorded video secretly many times....somehow it has never got me rock hard....I have never cum hard to it....it does get me wet......a lot of precum.....but never gets me rock hard.....n never makes me cum hard......she still doesnt know I have her first hotwife exp on video........The video itself is very hot......her expressions her priceless.....like the hotwife i always imagined she would be......almost lusting after this guy.....she says hes at least 3" bigger than me,....although her first reaction was "hes almost twice your size" .....n when he fucks her.....you can hear her moan.....muffed moans....and they kiss n fuck.....her legs in the air......n her pulling him close as they fuck.

She says she wants to meet him again but not very soon.....I know shes turning into a hotwife......and soon she will want to fuck him again....she says she wants me to be there n join...but at the same time says.....maybe she may be uncomfortable......

This whole experience has not turned me on as I would have hoped it would.....can anyone decode this for me??? Thanks a ton!
So you want us to explain why you aren't as turned as you thought you would be .... by the fact that you secretly videotaped a private moment of your wife's without her knowledge when she she has said she might be uncomfortable with you in the room.......
Really???
You violated her trust, first of all. You treated her like the object of your fantasy instead of your wife with the ability to set her own limits on her comfort level. She sent you out of the room. If she wanted you in there watching you then you would have been in the room. If she wanted you to video tape her I'm sure she would have brought it up ahead of time. Your wife's body is her body not yours to make decisions about.
Better to tell her about it than she find out about it and this entire thing blow up in your face. You now need to find a way to explain why you thought it was acceptable to violate her privacy and the trust she has in you. This is no better than if the other man videotaped without her knowledge. How would you feel then?

I'm not even addressing the part about you videotaping a stranger without his permission - Wow!

sweetshubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by sweetshubby » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:45 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:41 am
sweetshubby wrote:

So you want us to explain why you aren't as turned as you thought you would be .... by the fact that you secretly videotaped a private moment of your wife's without her knowledge when she she has said she might be uncomfortable with you in the room.......
Really???
You violated her trust, first of all. You treated her like the object of your fantasy instead of your wife with the ability to set her own limits on her comfort level. She sent you out of the room. If she wanted you in there watching you then you would have been in the room. If she wanted you to video tape her I'm sure she would have brought it up ahead of time. Your wife's body is her body not yours to make decisions about.
Better to tell her about it than she find out about it and this entire thing blow up in your face. You now need to find a way to explain why you thought it was acceptable to violate her privacy and the trust she has in you. This is no better than if the other man videotaped without her knowledge. How would you feel then?

I'm not even addressing the part about you videotaping a stranger without his permission - Wow!
Hey! listen...i agree to my mistake.....which is why the recording is deleted......and i get what i did was way wrong!!!! I would like to understand if this hotwifing thing is maybe not something i enjoy as much as I thought i would..... Im just going insane as to why I wasnt turned on! Please help me find an answer

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:43 am

I feel sad! This is the only thread that really gives me access the mind of a hot wife. My is reluctant to discuss sex outside the bedroom so this is where I can ask about things so I can understand. I feel like innocent members here are being drowned out by the extreme posts and the subsequent responses. Each and every one of you VHW's have wide spectrum of experiences to draw from. To be able to ask a question in all honesty about things that are awkward to ask anywhere else is a true gift! I want to know why, what, how and everything in between from a trusted source! I've been hopeful for so long and searched for VHW's responses that made me believe they were real regular people so I could relate and get good insights that would benefit me! Sorry for the rant! I was just being selfish, my apologies!

I'll try again. My wife has finally begun to tease me in bed with stories of meeting lovers while I'm away from her. It's a refreshing relatively new thing for her and me. What are your favorite ways to tease your husband/bf? Were there ways you tried but failed? Do you even tease your husband/bf?
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!
I get my denial the old fashion way, I married vanilla!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:45 am

sweetshubby wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:45 am
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:41 am
sweetshubby wrote:

Really???

Hey! listen...i agree to my mistake.....which is why the recording is deleted......and i get what i did was way wrong!!!! I would like to understand if this hotwifing thing is maybe not something i enjoy as much as I thought i would..... Im just going insane as to why I wasnt turned on! Please help me find an answer
Read over what I wrote. I am talking about why you might not enjoy it as much. Because maybe your body knows to feel guilty about violating that trust. Right now it is a dirty little secret, instead of something that you share in an open and honest way with your wife as your partner.
So now you destroyed the tape. Does that mean that you never intend to tell her that you violated her privacy?
Our thoughts can indeed block our physical enjoyment.
Also maybe she didn't act the way you thought she would. Or maybe this is something that the two of you need to talk about and decide if you need to continue to explore in real life or whether it should stay as a fantasy. Not everyone should live this in real life.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:47 am

coastalkid wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:43 am
I feel sad! This is the only thread that really gives me access the mind of a hot wife. My is reluctant to discuss sex outside the bedroom so this is where I can ask about things so I can understand. I feel like innocent members here are being drowned out by the extreme posts and the subsequent responses. Each and every one of you VHW's have wide spectrum of experiences to draw from. To be able to ask a question in all honesty about things that are awkward to ask anywhere else is a true gift! I want to know why, what, how and everything in between from a trusted source! I've been hopeful for so long and searched for VHW's responses that made me believe they were real regular people so I could relate and get good insights that would benefit me! Sorry for the rant! I was just being selfish, my apologies!

I'll try again. My wife has finally begun to tease me in bed with stories of meeting lovers while I'm away from her. It's a refreshing relatively new thing for her and me. What are your favorite ways to tease your husband/bf? Were there ways you tried but failed? Do you even tease your husband/bf?
That is a huge step for the two of you!!!
Unfortunately I have no advice to give as I don't tease in that way.....
Good luck and I am sure that you will get some good advice. :mrgreen:

Iris777

Unread post by Iris777 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:03 pm

coastalkid wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:43 am

I do. It depends on my mood. Sometimes it’s a picture, sometimes I leave my phone open to him with texts between my friend and me, sometimes I just tell him I want to get some from a new man. Whatever I’m in the mood for at the moment. Nothing has ever failed.

MyWifeLMPhubbyACE
Prepubescent

Re: My Updated situation with all the information Thank You. I hope To be answered by VHWs only!

Unread post by MyWifeLMPhubbyACE » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:13 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:27 am
MyWifeLMPhubbyACE wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:44 am
Latest update
I've been with my wife for over 3 years, My SexyWife is very petite and kinda shy too. It took us a year and 2 months to finalize our Top 7 Fantasy's. Both are willing to explore our top 4 Fantasy's. Our top 4 Fantasy's are FFM threesome & Stranger Fantasy usually stayed in the top 3. I knew those would be the top 2 since we already did one of ours already. Let me say Swinging came in #4 and
What was a big surprise was MFM in #3. How did it get there? Honestly I had been the one who made it into something she would be very interested in. Here is how i went about it. In the beginning she was just okay with a MFM threesome but was really into ffm. Her only rule for me was NO Penetration she would not feel comfortable seeing me penetrating another woman so that was off limits. And to this day still no penetration also she starts out with the other female in 1 on 1 action for 30 min's that's how she wanted & I wanted to watch her so sexy, later she would signal me to join the action, anyway 2 months later she watch a movie called, "Savages" it really turn her on and what she described was a woman had two men in her life, one who made soft & slow passionate love, and other one was rough & hard. She said that if we did MFM she would want it that way. Her rules started out with new guy only allowed doggy style, & no kissing, must wear condom, no anal, and definitely our favorite 2 positions off limits.
In the months to come I started to read forums and websites about all Fantasy's. I found myself turned completely on by this fantasy known as Sharing your wife. Allowing another man fuck your wife and her enjoying it and the husband Watching with a hard on!
How did I get so hard imagining my wife and another man I asked myself? I was confused. I knew both of us wasn't keen to the idea of Cuckholding. The more I thought about the MFM I had to make it exciting for my wife. So making it Sensual & unique is what I did. Next move was great on my part I turned it into a Sensual Cuckhold MFM Threesome. It went from being #14 & my #11 to making it in the top 5. I explained how this was much better than a regular threesome. This one started out with Sensual massage to get her relaxed. ((What She said to me make sure new guy does Doggy Style & he Spoons her & that he didn't forget to do those 2 positions. However, final rules were light kisses short not long or heavy and that it showed gratitude & appreciation. I explained how it would start out w/ us giving her a Sensual massage, then a twosome with me and the new guy so she didn't feel like it was constant threesome action so I said new guy and her start right after the massage. I asked same as FFM on time limit
She said no 15 min's would be good enough as I sense her nervousness. Then I would join in making it a threesome. After awhile he would relax and I get 15 min's wit my wife and then threesome action. Now Second time around the new guy would get last Twosome with my Wife anywhere from 25-35 min's a bit longer than the 1st time with my wife. I would watch my wife much better this time around intrigued & interested. Hoping new guy satisfied my SexyWife.

>>>Now for me I'd picture this in my mind & play it out.<<<

(((Occasionally I would imagine him spooning my wife then adjusting himself & lifting my wife's leg over him and quickly he slide into missionary position before my SexyWife realize he was on top slowly entering her at a nice pace and she allows him on top not thinking bout it and he notices that I give him a thumbs up for being so smooth. He appreciates me being so cool. Soon she starts having nice small orgasms, going with his flow of going In & out of her at a steady pace, still on top in missionary he moves in kissing her her lips lightly & she returns short light kisses too, then he takes control by kissing her longer more passionate and deep long kisses as he fucks her a bit harder and longer for she is about to have a Huge orgasm while she is kissing him back deep and Passionately heavy and she has a loud hard huge orgasm. Then he starts to cum really hard inside her as she feels him making her have another nice size orgasm as she holds onto him keeping her legs open to him and wrapping them so she can make sure she returns the favor letting him fill her up until his last drop and the look on her face enjoying him being inside her and loving every minute of him and how I see that she catered to his needs making him feel like the man he is))).

Wow I sure fantasize quite a bit and what I did next was i join a few forum's and websites filled out a couple of Profiles with a pic of her (2) and (1) of us. Joined websites like "Slutwifes" and "Wife wants to play" I learned a lot and not only I saw my SexyWife as sexy but got lots of compliments like she's really Sexy or So Sexy and So Beautiful this was from April to early June.

Around June 7th or 8th I told her bout the forums and the compliments she had gotten she was surprised which I used this one pic as a profile pic another one and also a pic of us. She couldn't believe the compliments she got said it was nice.
I said let's check out this site AdultDatingXXX for Threesomes & Swinging she agreed to check it out. They gave us a sweet deal 17.95 + tax one month which ended up having an additional 2 more weeks free. She liked her new name which I called her SexyWifeLPE she and I took it slow did it only on the weekends not thinking she got lots of hits like anywhere from 30-35 Messages a week. We took a break and we got back on in September 21st 3 month membership I remember last day was December 22nd.
However I made one big mistake she found out I made a profile of us on Cuckhold Contacts at the same time we joined AdultdatingXXX and after 7 days told her look we got over 85 messages but she didn't like that I made another profile of us, and I quickly APOLOGIZE and Took us off and deleted our profile back in late October 2018.
It did put a damper on things making us move at a slower pace. So far on AdultdatingXXX we had one meet and greet she said he was nice and he will come in town in mid to late February to hangout shoot pool sing Karaoke this is a possibility he loves how petite she is. I love the fact she's into it still shy but talking to another 4-5 prospects for a while now. I hope she doesn't shy away. Now it's December before action got hot again, we decided to take a break during holidays til my birthday January 17th. Slowly getting back into it but had life get in the way obstacles.*
However, I have learned about her preferences which is so Cool. Her preferences are Caucasian male circumcised, 5'9" or taller, for size no smaller than 5" no bigger than 7", and girth from average to thick also likes eye color to be blue, green, or Hazel. Body type as long as he's not real big. She said from Athletic to few extra pounds.
So far on the site she has told guys she doesn't want a one hit run away Joe lol or demanding or aggressively wanting her & fakes pretending to be a couple then ends up saying he can play alone without wife.

Would she be good about having a steady threesome partner she has mentioned 2-3x a year steady. What you think?*

My Inquiry's or Q's? Are things I Wonder about.

Which is better (2-3x) or (4-5x) a year good for a steady threesome partner?
Do you see a possibility it could change to something else somehow?

I mentioned to her don't worry if it comes down to 2 guys and they both pass everything I told her we could have a threesome with both at different times to see which one was more in tune, was that a good idea on my part?

As far as preferences what do you think to much or it's expected because everybody has their own likes?

Knowing I'm different in what she prefers like I'm Hispanic and uncircumcised also I have brown eyes and for size when we were dating at the beginning somehow we got on the subject on men's hands that you could compare that to their penis size and she said watch and what she did was measured me at that time and I was a good 6" that was back in January 2016. From September 2018 to New year's I only get up to at best 5⅛" about 5% of the time but most of the time I'm either right at 5" or barely 5" bout 70% of the time and 25% of the time a solid but good 4¾" when I measure usually around 4¾" or 12.1cm to 12.3cm idk what's up.

Anyway Knowing that what do you think about the difference regarding size & girth? About her wanting Caucasian and circumcised and for size from 5-7" and do you think she notices me now being 5" or just thinks a bit Smaller like she might think her man is around like 5½?

I Love my SexyWife hoping she lets me know her desires and what she is thinking is that too much to ask?

Thank You I'm glad you helped out and open my eyes up

When I am out there looking at profiles I think to myself - this is my chance to find something different. Why would I look for the same exact replica of my hubby? I'm out there to have an adventure and explore a little. I think she has a good idea of what she is looking for and shouldn't settle for less than that.
Let me put this another way....I have a stepson and when he became a teenager I gave him some advice "why you look at and what you look for are two different things". Translating that into this situation what you look for in a life long partner is different than what you want to look at when you play. ;)
Frequency of play is very individual and something that needs to be decided between the two of you. The only right answer is what the two of you agree on. For some couples play is weekly, others monthly and still others less then once a year. Your journey is unique to the two of you.
It is my understanding that penis size can change as men age.

Is your wife interested in finding one consistent man to play with? Is she interested in "test driving" a couple men before deciding on one?

I read over your fantasy of how you would envision this happening. I hope that you realize that time limits on playtime are unrealistic (15 minutes for one person etc...) as when the action starts you will have to be prepared to let go of the fantasy in your head and be in the moment. Things have to happen naturally and to interrupt the action to be tagged in because of a time limit could kill the mood for everyone.

MyWifeLMPhubbyACE
Prepubescent

Re: My Updated situation with all the information Thank You. I hope To be answered by VHWs only!

Unread post by MyWifeLMPhubbyACE » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:16 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:27 am
MyWifeLMPhubbyACE wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:44 am
Latest update
I've been with my wife for over 3 years, My SexyWife is very petite and kinda shy too. It took us a year and 2 months to finalize our Top 7 Fantasy's. Both are willing to explore our top 4 Fantasy's. Our top 4 Fantasy's are FFM threesome & Stranger Fantasy usually stayed in the top 3. I knew those would be the top 2 since we already did one of ours already. Let me say Swinging came in #4 and
What was a big surprise was MFM in #3. How did it get there? Honestly I had been the one who made it into something she would be very interested in. Here is how i went about it. In the beginning she was just okay with a MFM threesome but was really into ffm. Her only rule for me was NO Penetration she would not feel comfortable seeing me penetrating another woman so that was off limits. And to this day still no penetration also she starts out with the other female in 1 on 1 action for 30 min's that's how she wanted & I wanted to watch her so sexy, later she would signal me to join the action, anyway 2 months later she watch a movie called, "Savages" it really turn her on and what she described was a woman had two men in her life, one who made soft & slow passionate love, and other one was rough & hard. She said that if we did MFM she would want it that way. Her rules started out with new guy only allowed doggy style, & no kissing, must wear condom, no anal, and definitely our favorite 2 positions off limits.
In the months to come I started to read forums and websites about all Fantasy's. I found myself turned completely on by this fantasy known as Sharing your wife. Allowing another man fuck your wife and her enjoying it and the husband Watching with a hard on!
How did I get so hard imagining my wife and another man I asked myself? I was confused. I knew both of us wasn't keen to the idea of Cuckholding. The more I thought about the MFM I had to make it exciting for my wife. So making it Sensual & unique is what I did. Next move was great on my part I turned it into a Sensual Cuckhold MFM Threesome. It went from being #14 & my #11 to making it in the top 5. I explained how this was much better than a regular threesome. This one started out with Sensual massage to get her relaxed. ((What She said to me make sure new guy does Doggy Style & he Spoons her & that he didn't forget to do those 2 positions. However, final rules were light kisses short not long or heavy and that it showed gratitude & appreciation. I explained how it would start out w/ us giving her a Sensual massage, then a twosome with me and the new guy so she didn't feel like it was constant threesome action so I said new guy and her start right after the massage. I asked same as FFM on time limit
She said no 15 min's would be good enough as I sense her nervousness. Then I would join in making it a threesome. After awhile he would relax and I get 15 min's wit my wife and then threesome action. Now Second time around the new guy would get last Twosome with my Wife anywhere from 25-35 min's a bit longer than the 1st time with my wife. I would watch my wife much better this time around intrigued & interested. Hoping new guy satisfied my SexyWife.

>>>Now for me I'd picture this in my mind & play it out.<<<

(((Occasionally I would imagine him spooning my wife then adjusting himself & lifting my wife's leg over him and quickly he slide into missionary position before my SexyWife realize he was on top slowly entering her at a nice pace and she allows him on top not thinking bout it and he notices that I give him a thumbs up for being so smooth. He appreciates me being so cool. Soon she starts having nice small orgasms, going with his flow of going In & out of her at a steady pace, still on top in missionary he moves in kissing her her lips lightly & she returns short light kisses too, then he takes control by kissing her longer more passionate and deep long kisses as he fucks her a bit harder and longer for she is about to have a Huge orgasm while she is kissing him back deep and Passionately heavy and she has a loud hard huge orgasm. Then he starts to cum really hard inside her as she feels him making her have another nice size orgasm as she holds onto him keeping her legs open to him and wrapping them so she can make sure she returns the favor letting him fill her up until his last drop and the look on her face enjoying him being inside her and loving every minute of him and how I see that she catered to his needs making him feel like the man he is))).

Wow I sure fantasize quite a bit and what I did next was i join a few forum's and websites filled out a couple of Profiles with a pic of her (2) and (1) of us. Joined websites like "Slutwifes" and "Wife wants to play" I learned a lot and not only I saw my SexyWife as sexy but got lots of compliments like she's really Sexy or So Sexy and So Beautiful this was from April to early June.

Around June 7th or 8th I told her bout the forums and the compliments she had gotten she was surprised which I used this one pic as a profile pic another one and also a pic of us. She couldn't believe the compliments she got said it was nice.
I said let's check out this site AdultDatingXXX for Threesomes & Swinging she agreed to check it out. They gave us a sweet deal 17.95 + tax one month which ended up having an additional 2 more weeks free. She liked her new name which I called her SexyWifeLPE she and I took it slow did it only on the weekends not thinking she got lots of hits like anywhere from 30-35 Messages a week. We took a break and we got back on in September 21st 3 month membership I remember last day was December 22nd.
However I made one big mistake she found out I made a profile of us on Cuckhold Contacts at the same time we joined AdultdatingXXX and after 7 days told her look we got over 85 messages but she didn't like that I made another profile of us, and I quickly APOLOGIZE and Took us off and deleted our profile back in late October 2018.
It did put a damper on things making us move at a slower pace. So far on AdultdatingXXX we had one meet and greet she said he was nice and he will come in town in mid to late February to hangout shoot pool sing Karaoke this is a possibility he loves how petite she is. I love the fact she's into it still shy but talking to another 4-5 prospects for a while now. I hope she doesn't shy away. Now it's December before action got hot again, we decided to take a break during holidays til my birthday January 17th. Slowly getting back into it but had life get in the way obstacles.*
However, I have learned about her preferences which is so Cool. Her preferences are Caucasian male circumcised, 5'9" or taller, for size no smaller than 5" no bigger than 7", and girth from average to thick also likes eye color to be blue, green, or Hazel. Body type as long as he's not real big. She said from Athletic to few extra pounds.
So far on the site she has told guys she doesn't want a one hit run away Joe lol or demanding or aggressively wanting her & fakes pretending to be a couple then ends up saying he can play alone without wife.

Would she be good about having a steady threesome partner she has mentioned 2-3x a year steady. What you think?*

My Inquiry's or Q's? Are things I Wonder about.

Which is better (2-3x) or (4-5x) a year good for a steady threesome partner?
Do you see a possibility it could change to something else somehow?

I mentioned to her don't worry if it comes down to 2 guys and they both pass everything I told her we could have a threesome with both at different times to see which one was more in tune, was that a good idea on my part?

As far as preferences what do you think to much or it's expected because everybody has their own likes?

Knowing I'm different in what she prefers like I'm Hispanic and uncircumcised also I have brown eyes and for size when we were dating at the beginning somehow we got on the subject on men's hands that you could compare that to their penis size and she said watch and what she did was measured me at that time and I was a good 6" that was back in January 2016. From September 2018 to New year's I only get up to at best 5⅛" about 5% of the time but most of the time I'm either right at 5" or barely 5" bout 70% of the time and 25% of the time a solid but good 4¾" when I measure usually around 4¾" or 12.1cm to 12.3cm idk what's up.

Anyway Knowing that what do you think about the difference regarding size & girth? About her wanting Caucasian and circumcised and for size from 5-7" and do you think she notices me now being 5" or just thinks a bit Smaller like she might think her man is around like 5½?

I Love my SexyWife hoping she lets me know her desires and what she is thinking is that too much to ask?

Thank You I'm glad you helped out and open my eyes up

When I am out there looking at profiles I think to myself - this is my chance to find something different. Why would I look for the same exact replica of my hubby? I'm out there to have an adventure and explore a little. I think she has a good idea of what she is looking for and shouldn't settle for less than that.
Let me put this another way....I have a stepson and when he became a teenager I gave him some advice "why you look at and what you look for are two different things". Translating that into this situation what you look for in a life long partner is different than what you want to look at when you play. ;)
Frequency of play is very individual and something that needs to be decided between the two of you. The only right answer is what the two of you agree on. For some couples play is weekly, others monthly and still others less then once a year. Your journey is unique to the two of you.
It is my understanding that penis size can change as men age.

Is your wife interested in finding one consistent man to play with? Is she interested in "test driving" a couple men before deciding on one?

I read over your fantasy of how you would envision this happening. I hope that you realize that time limits on playtime are unrealistic (15 minutes for one person etc...) as when the action starts you will have to be prepared to let go of the fantasy in your head and be in the moment. Things have to happen naturally and to interrupt the action to be tagged in because of a time limit could kill the mood for everyone.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:48 pm

Anal sex comes up pretty regularly, particularly cucks turned on by their wife losing her anal virginity to another man.

However, do most women enjoy anal sex, let alone orgasm during it? We’ve done it twice and it’s ok for me because it’s a bit taboo, but I much prefer to be in her hot, wet vagina and she complains that she wants to go to the toilet for hours afterwards

Trixkat
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Trixkat » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:19 pm

annsman wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:48 pm
Anal sex comes up pretty regularly, particularly cucks turned on by their wife losing her anal virginity to another man.

However, do most women enjoy anal sex, let alone orgasm during it? We’ve done it twice and it’s ok for me because it’s a bit taboo, but I much prefer to be in her hot, wet vagina and she complains that she wants to go to the toilet for hours afterwards
my big issue here is the "most women" part. we are all different and there is no guarantee that "most women" will have similar experiences. and even an individual woman can have different responses to this kind of stimulation. for myself, there are a LOT of factors involved that determine if I enjoy any sexual encounter, not just anal intercourse.
I can't keep quiet....a one woman riot ~~ Milck

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:30 pm

Hi women of OHW,

I've had to deal with anxiety and depression for most of my life, because of this I doubt I would be able to handle my wife becoming a hotwife anytime soon. Her forming any kind of serious emotional attachment to any potential guys makes my blood run cold, but I can't help the thrill I get at the thought of her sleeping with another man. Mostly I've come to realize my fantasies makes guys into (as someone else here mentioned) a walking dildo. You can have a favorite dildo...but you wouldn't fall in love with it. That I think more than anything is what prevents me from introducing this topic to my wife.

With that in mind, do any of you have a personal rule that you follow to ensure you don't fall in love with any partners? From what I have read, love can develop in these relationships before some people even realize its growing. Do you do anything to guard against it or to watch for it? Or do you accept that it could be a possibility and you will continue with it no matter the consequences to your current marriage?

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:05 pm

Help! I'm being cock-blocked by my wife's leg cramps!

Lately, my wife has developed a muscle cramp in one of her thighs which always seems to occur when I place her legs over my shoulders in the missionary position. Unfortunately, this is my favorite position as it allows me to hold her ass cheeks in my hands and really fuck her hard and fast which is what I need to do in order to orgasm these days.

When it happens that's pretty much it for the night as she has to get up and walk it off and it just kills the mood. We are both in our early 60's.

Any suggestions?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:10 pm

conflictedhubby wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:30 pm
Hi women of OHW,

I've had to deal with anxiety and depression for most of my life, because of this I doubt I would be able to handle my wife becoming a hotwife anytime soon. Her forming any kind of serious emotional attachment to any potential guys makes my blood run cold, but I can't help the thrill I get at the thought of her sleeping with another man. Mostly I've come to realize my fantasies makes guys into (as someone else here mentioned) a walking dildo. You can have a favorite dildo...but you wouldn't fall in love with it. That I think more than anything is what prevents me from introducing this topic to my wife.

With that in mind, do any of you have a personal rule that you follow to ensure you don't fall in love with any partners? From what I have read, love can develop in these relationships before some people even realize its growing. Do you do anything to guard against it or to watch for it? Or do you accept that it could be a possibility and you will continue with it no matter the consequences to your current marriage?
What I told my husband was that I would naturally feel a certain "fondness" for any man that I played with. However in order to help minimize the possibility of developing deeper feelings for one man I decided that I would purposely seek out more than one FWB situation. That way I would not be focused on one man and hubby would not feel that he was in competition for my time and attention with one man. This way anyone I play with is just "one of those guys" and he is my one and only.
We had been monogamous for 23 years so this is a big adjustment for me to see multiple men, however I thought it was the best thing for both of us emotionally and our marriage.

This lifestyle can be a roller coaster. You need to really think this through before you take any steps that will be difficult to back out of. It could be that living out this fantasy might not be the best option for you. Even if she doesn't develop feelings, would you imagine that she has developed them? It could be that this is something that you could introduce this as a fantasy limited to role playing in the bedroom.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:26 pm

Suchen Zucker wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:05 pm
Help! I'm being cock-blocked by my wife's leg cramps!

Lately, my wife has developed a muscle cramp in one of her thighs which always seems to occur when I place her legs over my shoulders in the missionary position. Unfortunately, this is my favorite position as it allows me to hold her ass cheeks in my hands and really fuck her hard and fast which is what I need to do in order to orgasm these days.

When it happens that's pretty much it for the night as she has to get up and walk it off and it just kills the mood. We are both in our early 60's.

Any suggestions?
I have some similar issues.....
It could be a trigger point causing the problem. They can cause referral pain and the source of the pain may not be where she is feeling it. Different positions can aggravate trigger points as they tighten the muscle and stretching it further can be painful and cause cramping and spasm.
Massage can help some, a hot tub before sex can help relax the muscles if you have access to one.
If this is the issue check out this website to help identify the trigger ( trigger points dot net)

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:08 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:10 pm
conflictedhubby wrote:
Hi women of OHW,

What I told my husband was that I would naturally feel a certain "fondness" for any man that I played with. However in order to help minimize the possibility of developing deeper feelings for one man I decided that I would purposely seek out more than one FWB situation. That way I would not be focused on one man and hubby would not feel that he was in competition for my time and attention with one man. This way anyone I play with is just "one of those guys" and he is my one and only.
We had been monogamous for 23 years so this is a big adjustment for me to see multiple men, however I thought it was the best thing for both of us emotionally and our marriage.

This lifestyle can be a roller coaster. You need to really think this through before you take any steps that will be difficult to back out of. It could be that living out this fantasy might not be the best option for you. Even if she doesn't develop feelings, would you imagine that she has developed them? It could be that this is something that you could introduce this as a fantasy limited to role playing in the bedroom.
Thanks for this :) I've only recently became aware of this lifestyle (about 2 years now) and my interest in it, and you are absolutely correct. This fantasy would most likely need to remain only that, at least how I am now. Who knows what the future will bring and I may someday be ready, but that's predicated on my wife's decision on if she would even be interested. Your own solution has offered me a train of thought I hadn't considered, as well as a warning that a certain "fondness" as you put it would naturally develop which is still not something I would be comfortable with.
I think it's safe to say that I won't be jumping into any decisions any time soon.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:14 pm

annsman wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:48 pm

Nope, I have zero interest in anal sex. I suspect it's way better with a prostate and I don't have one :P I like to be rimmed though.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:21 pm

conflictedhubby wrote:
Hi women of OHW,

Honestly, if you have anxiety and depression and you are that worried about her developing feelings, DON'T do this. Nothing she can do can guarantee it.

I'm really bothered by the idea that you want a person to be a human sex toy. That's so dehumanizing and objectifying... and maybe not all that fun for your wife, either.

Sometimes, things just happen. You can take all the precautions in the world and lightning can strike. And once she feels something, saying she'll end it is really painful (and a shitty thing to do on all sides). Here are my thoughts on how to safeguard a relationship: https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/20 ... ction.html

I went into this with a plan of just having casual sex, no feelings. If you read way back to the beginning of my thread in the Hotwife forum, you'll see that. I saw many guys. Then I met one and I knew that first time this wasn't going to be a one night stand. It was emotionally intense from the start. So what happens then?

Feelings don't have to be a death knell, but I strongly encourage you given your history with mental health not to do this. It's not worth the risk to you.