Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
m030
Prepubescent

Re: Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

Unread post by m030 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:56 pm

Just a little survey question: I've seen polls that say most women are completely turned off by bisexual guys. And I've only ever talked to one woman who was truly turned on by it - either seeing two guys get it on or having a bi mmf threesome. What about the hotwives? Would it excite any of you to be with two guys who were playing with each other as well as you?

hubudig2
Experienced

Unread post by hubudig2 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:28 am

I've heard a number of stories where wives/girlfriends have cheated on their husband/boyfriend and had him go down on her afterwards without him knowing he was eating a creampie or that she had cheated (until a later date, usually leading to cuckolding in the stories I've heard).
Have any women here done this? Or had the urge to? Or maybe been in a similar situation?

I'd love to hear first-hand a woman's perspective on this.
Is it an instinctual urge? Is it empowering? Is it sadistic? Does it feel like forgiveness?
I've always heard and wondered about this but I've never spoken to any woman that's actually done it.
Thanks in advance
Cuckolding Mentor & Bull

runaway
Experienced

Unread post by runaway » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:17 am

I’d like a VHW to sum up the positive way being a hotwife makes them feel about themselves as women in a sentence or three.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:03 am

m030 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:56 pm
Just a little survey question: I've seen polls that say most women are completely turned off by bisexual guys. And I've only ever talked to one woman who was truly turned on by it - either seeing two guys get it on or having a bi mmf threesome. What about the hotwives? Would it excite any of you to be with two guys who were playing with each other as well as you?
I am a hotwife, not a voyeur or a swinger. Being a hotwife doesn't necessarily mean wanting 2 men at the same time nor does it mean wanting to watch other people having sex.
It is a valid concern to question if a man is interested in becoming a cuck because he wants to have sex with other people (either women or men).

If my hubby had attempted to use this request as a ploy to get him a chance to have sex with others it would have been a deal breaker and would have shaken our marriage.

I am not at all turned on by the idea of watching someone I am sexually involved with have sex with someone else. Doesn't matter who it is, it does nothing for me. I would not put myself in that situation.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:13 am

m030 wrote:
I'm not turned off by it, but it also isn't my particular kink. It might sound very selfish, but so far my hot wife adventures have been very focused on me. So when we have a MFM threesome, I want to be the center of attention. I'm not sure I'd want to sit back and watch the men with each other. On the flip side, I once participated in a FMF threesome (maybe a bit FFM) where my husband was the center of the action. I had no qualms being left out of part of the action while he was busy with someone else, but that's probably because my mindset going in was that this was an experience for him.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:15 am

hubudig2 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:28 am
I've heard a number of stories where wives/girlfriends have cheated on their husband/boyfriend and had him go down on her afterwards without him knowing he was eating a creampie or that she had cheated (until a later date, usually leading to cuckolding in the stories I've heard).
Have any women here done this? Or had the urge to? Or maybe been in a similar situation?

Is it an instinctual urge? Is it empowering? Is it sadistic? Does it feel like forgiveness?
I've always heard and wondered about this but I've never spoken to any woman that's actually done it.
Thanks in advance
I haven't done this and wouldn't do this. I don't condone cheating. And this was cheating, then lying about it while manipulating the husband into doing something he might not want to do if he was fully informed. Not for me I'm afraid.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:12 pm

m030 wrote:
I like the answers my two friends gave you.
When I'm with a man or men, I fully expect to be their center of attention!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:14 pm

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:15 am
hubudig2 wrote:

Thanks in advance
I haven't done this and wouldn't do this. I don't condone cheating. And this was cheating, then lying about it while manipulating the husband into doing something he might not want to do if he was fully informed. Not for me I'm afraid.

I fully agree with LFA.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:18 pm

runaway wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:17 am
I’d like a VHW to sum up the positive way being a hotwife makes them feel about themselves as women in a sentence or three.

It is so freeing to be me and to be completely loved for it.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:00 am

hubudig2 wrote:

Thanks in advance
Cheating is a choice and one that I have never made nor would I ever make because I have too much respect for who I am with to do that.

I understand from your posts that you are currently monogamous but have been creating content for cucks. Is it your intent to use any answers to this question and any others posted here in your content?

hubudig2
Experienced

Unread post by hubudig2 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:43 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:00 am
Cheating is a choice and one that I have never made nor would I ever make because I have too much respect for who I am with to do that.

I understand from your posts that you are currently monogamous but have been creating content for cucks. Is it your intent to use any answers to this question and any others posted here in your content?
I don't create content anymore (and haven't since using this forum), my wife and I mostly mentor these days.
Part of why I think I'm good at that is because of my deep understanding of all of the psychological angles at play.
Every now and then something like this will come up that neither of us can confidently explain. Usually I can gain a better understanding from other people that I talk to or from people on here but we don't know of anyone that would be able to give us insight on this particular subject.
Gaining a better understanding of this might lead to a broader understanding of other things we haven't considered.

I know most of the hotwives on here haven't cheated and wouldn't cheat, I'm not inferring that they would be any more likely to than anyone else, apologies if any offense has been taken.
However, given that this type of cheating has been a catalyst in many cases of men developing desires to be cuckolded, I hoped that maybe someone here would be able to offer an explanation or maybe know someone that can.
Cuckolding Mentor & Bull

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:52 am

What have you found to be the most difficult thing about becoming a hotwife?

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:08 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:18 pm
runaway wrote:

Farmgirl,

That is totally the best answer that can be given !! With all the trials and tribulations involved leading up to a successful hot wife/cuckold lifestyle, one can only hope and pray that, at the end of the day, she can make that same statement.

Only my opinion, of course….

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:39 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:08 am
Farmgirl wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:18 pm
runaway wrote:

Farmgirl,

That is totally the best answer that can be given !! With all the trials and tribulations involved leading up to a successful hot wife/cuckold lifestyle, one can only hope and pray that, at the end of the day, she can make that same statement.

Only my opinion, of course….

Brad

Thank you, Brad.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:55 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:52 am

The most difficult thing is finding the right guy, and this has little to do with looks or size.
The most important thing was really learning to trust my husband enough to share my desires and details of other men with him and for me to give him the same trust. Closely related to that is the ability to be able to talk about anything with my husband. Trust and communication are so vital, but so hard at first.
Simply talking to each other without fear of judgment, that kind of openness, is so hard for couples, but it shouldn't be.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:03 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:55 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:52 am

The most difficult thing is finding the right guy, and this has little to do with looks or size.
The most important thing was really learning to trust my husband enough to share my desires and details of other men with him and for me to give him the same trust. Closely related to that is the ability to be able to talk about anything with my husband. Trust and communication are so vital, but so hard at first.
Simply talking to each other without fear of judgment, that kind of openness, is so hard for couples, but it shouldn't be.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have shared what you've said with my HW. She hasn't replied yet, but I'm sure she'll find it very informative!
Thank you so much for letting us know what your thoughts are!

marriedman50
Trainable

Unread post by marriedman50 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:03 am

Questions for those hotwives whose husbands got them into the lifestyle: how did you react when he first suggested it, and how long did it take for you to want to try it? Were you reluctant or shocked at first, or did the idea seem appealing right away? If you were hesitant at first, what was the biggest mental obstacle to becoming a hot wife?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:22 am

How important is reclaiming in a hotwife relationship?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:51 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:22 am
How important is reclaiming in a hotwife relationship?

That would vary by the couple.

My husband doesn't "reclaim" me because he didn't lose me. I do enjoy sex in its numerous forms with my husband after being with another man, but it's not a reclaiming or reconnecting for us. It is hot, intense, erotic, sex :D, magnified by what I've done :whip:.

irishstag41
Virgin

Unread post by irishstag41 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:14 pm

Hi hotwives
Just a quick query in relation to your relationships with your husbands. Are many of you in loving female led relationships? My wife and I have recently decided to explore this avenue in our journey after discovering the concept online recently and I'm just wondering are you familiar with it and does it compliment a hotwife relationship
Nothing much has changed apart from our recognition of the dynamic in our relationship together, however we are both enjoying a extra layer of excitement in our relationship going forward.
Sorry if I'm going off topic it's just I have found your advice to be of immense value.
Just to give you some concept, my wives business has really expanded recently, so I have put my career on hold by working less hours to assist her in her business and take care of the home. Our relationship doesn't really have kinks or punishment etc just that she is in authority and when it comes to major decisions she tends to make them after hearing my advice.
Thanks

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:15 pm

irishstag41 wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:14 pm
Hi hotwives
Just a quick query in relation to your relationships with your husbands. Are many of you in loving female led relationships? My wife and I have recently decided to explore this avenue in our journey after discovering the concept online recently and I'm just wondering are you familiar with it and does it compliment a hotwife relationship
Nothing much has changed apart from our recognition of the dynamic in our relationship together, however we are both enjoying a extra layer of excitement in our relationship going forward.
Sorry if I'm going off topic it's just I have found your advice to be of immense value.
Just to give you some concept, my wives business has really expanded recently, so I have put my career on hold by working less hours to assist her in her business and take care of the home. Our relationship doesn't really have kinks or punishment etc just that she is in authority and when it comes to major decisions she tends to make them after hearing my advice.
Thanks

My husband and I have lived an FLR for many years, it works out better that way for us. We are both very dominant, and you can imagine how butting heads over control doesn't work. I credit him for being man enough to defer to me and solving that headbutting.
Our FLR is very much how you describe envisioning yours. We each have full input and even though I make the final decision, I know enough to respect his knowledge and experience.
For us, FLR is real every day, tinted at times with just a splash of kink. Much like me being a Hotwife is real, an everyday part of our real lives. We don't play at either, it is who we are.
I do believe the more a woman feels empowered and confident, the better Hotwifing is, along with the marriage.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:23 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:18 pm
I believe the very same thing. The more confidence the better the marriage in my mind.

snoogaloo82,

This thread is not for men making comments. It is for y'all to ask questions of VHWs.

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:42 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:23 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:18 pm
I believe the very same thing. The more confidence the better the marriage in my mind.

snoogaloo82,

This thread is not for men making comments. It is for y'all to ask questions of VHWs.
Removed.

spongeworthy
Experienced

Unread post by spongeworthy » Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:28 am

For those of you who have had the experience: what does a butt plug add to to the sexual experience?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:40 am

What is it that you covet the most of all be it sexual or non-sexual?