It's CRAZY! Blowjob vs a Kiss

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Men: If you absolutely HAD to do one of the following, which would be the LEAST objectionable?

Give a blowjob.
89%
Make out with another man for 5 minutes.
11%

Total votes: 321

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Re: It's CRAZY! Blowjob vs a Kiss

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:48 am

Very interesting answers !!
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

inker
Prepubescent

Unread post by inker » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:45 am

Ares wrote:You'd have thought I was talking about eating two day old vomit from a barroom floor! :shock: "OH Fuck No, That's just sick shit." SERIOUSLY?
This had me laughing out loud, loudly. I had my work laptop and my personal laptop side by side taking a boring meeting at home, and laughed right into the confernce bridge. AHhahAHAHHAHHAa... Everyone thought I was laughing at the speaker. DOH!

Good one, Ares. You got me. :)

beamish_boy
Virgin

Unread post by beamish_boy » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:27 am

Wow, some of the extreme responses aren't surprising, though they are disappointing. Death? Really? One could just say, "Neither one appeals to me." I'm betting everyone would still believe you and your heterosexuality would be safe.

And they say gay men are drama queens!

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go find a divan to swoon on... :roll:
-Beamish Boy
(Lucky husband of tacoshare)

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:32 am

beamish_boy wrote:Wow, some of the extreme responses aren't surprising, though they are disappointing. Death? Really? One could just say, "Neither one appeals to me." I'm betting everyone would still believe you and your heterosexuality would be safe.

And they say gay men are drama queens!

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go find a divan to swoon on... :roll:
:lol: ... The vorpal blade goes snicker-snack again! :up: :up: :D

Treborn
Player

Unread post by Treborn » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:49 am

The truth is Aries is I would do whatever you made me do.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:12 am

well i was asked to comment so i'd say kissing.

stellers26
Experienced

Unread post by stellers26 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:31 am

Providing a BJ is a complete submission of the provider, if it is a man, not for a woman. So of course you wouldnt see it the same way. For certain men that kind of submission the extreme alternative of death is not unthinkable (think Braveheart, or The 300). Many wars have been fought based on one group no longer wanting to submit to another.

In my mind, you could fake a make out session, keep it kinda jokey and campy, not use tongue, so yeah, I could get thru that.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:10 am

Hell, three years ago I'd have said I was straight as an arrow. We all know how that turned out! I was hung up on labels instead of just realizing that sex feels good, like Ares posted, and a little experimentation never hurt anyone.

My first experience with another woman involved kissing and not going down on her, so we'll go with that answer. I still considered myself straight at the time.

Now, when do I get to kiss Ares? ;)
Last edited by SSQ on Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:11 am

"Providing a BJ is a complete submission of the provider ..."

No - submitting to death is complete. :|

And I'm not talking about movies. :roll:

Mr Ares

Unread post by Mr Ares » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:17 am

Shit, woman, I turn my back on you for two seconds and you post 20 times? You are hardcore, girl! You already stated my vote but i pushed the appropriate button anyway. Ha ha ha ... see, I'm not as unusual as you thought. Look at all the votes on BJ.

PS. i like your approach with the haters too. I'll see you tonight. (and so will someone else, right? or are we not discussing that in public? oops, too late! lol

HWH
Virgin

Unread post by HWH » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:25 am

I guess you'll have to label me a cock sucker. Neither are great options, both make my stomach queasy but I literally just vomited in my mouth with the idea of making out with another man. Not only would I suck cock to save my life but I would also do it for a few million dollars so does anyone want to make an offer?? Death over either option? Someone's hiding something.. It's OK! We'll keep your secret quiet. 80% of this board enjoys sucking the cum of other men out of their wife's pussy but now they're afraid to go directly to the

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:32 am

Two thoughts ......

It isn't about the intimacy of kissing, it's who the parties are. Two guys just doesn't do it for me, nor does two shall we say 'unattractive' women, but two beautiful girls is freaking hot, Don't ask me why, because I couldn't explain it in other terms.

On the oral; I read about another fetish years ago, but didn't dig into it much because it doesn't appeal to me in the least. It takes a lot of flexibility, agility and most of all determination, but there are guys who can suck (or at least lick) their own cock. That's kind of how I see this option.

The most I would do, and even this would have to be under some kind of special role-play situation, but I might be persuaded to use my hand to guide him into her.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

beamish_boy
Virgin

Unread post by beamish_boy » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:53 am

Wait...there were guys sucking each other off in Braveheart and 300?! Was that in the director's cut or was I just not paying close enough attention?! :P
-Beamish Boy
(Lucky husband of tacoshare)

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:41 am

My husband also votes blowjob, but for a different reason. He's perfectly straight but he says it's "hotter". I tried to get him to explain that one further but he said it just is.

Okay. I know he never wants to suck a cock (except mine, of course) but it's kind of sexy to think about :) I think I'd rather have a lover suck his though.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

CaliHWluvr
Prepubescent

Unread post by CaliHWluvr » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:48 am

So wait, anyone that sucks a cock is submissive? Talk about control, having someone's manhood between your teeth. Of course the intention is not to bite down, but surely that person has more control... so maybe it's about intent, rather than the act. When a woman gives pleasure and uses her mouth to make a man cum, she is clearly in control unless she's having her mouth fucked. Anyone who has looked into BDSM knows that the submissive is actually the one in control- they hold the safe word, they decide when it stops, and when or what is too far. The submissive, in that sense, is the dominant one.... SSQ may disagree on that.

What about 2 gay guys who blow each other; are they both submissive and thus power exchange switches? That argument holds absolutely zero water logically, sucking cock does not a submissive make.

I'm not surprised at all to see men get all wigged out about sucking another cock in our society where men are taught to dominate, win at all costs, and never show weakness. What you do in private with your lips, or your wife, doesn't make you any less of a man elsewhere in the real world. Gay men on average are much more chiseled and fit than straight men, line up 20 random gay guys with 20 straight guys and do a beer belly check. There's a reason there's a stereotype about being attracted to gay men- on average they take care of themselves better than straight guys do, and care more about their appearance.

On the kissing subject, a few have suggested it's an intimacy thing, and I have to disagree with that too. I've heard more than one woman say "Oh I fucked him, but I didn't let him go down on me because that's too intimate"- whereas most men would think that fucking is the 'more' intimate act (it's a home run rather than a third base, as we're all taught from a young age in North America). I would suggest it's a similar thing we're seeing here between men kissing men and men giving a blowjobs. Consider if the choice was suck another guy's finger or kiss for 5 minutes. Now consider the penis is just a different piece of skin, with less bones, and hopefully bigger (you small cock cucks' preference noted :D ).

I'm not attracted to men personally. I can tell a good looking guy from a not so good looking guy, but I have absolutely no interest in kissing a man at all, because I'm not attracted to men - I like women, I like getting women off and turning them on, I like seeing them squirm and be pleasured, which is why I get off on hotwifery (if you'll excuse the neologism)- I love seeing my lady in the throws of ecstasy. I get off on seeing her get off. When I was younger I heard someone say "We're all a little bit bi", and at that point in time I completely disagreed with it. However in the context of a mfm with my lady, if she really wanted me to suck and lick a guy for a little while I'd probably consider it, because I'm interested in getting her off, not because I'm submitting to either of them. Like I said, I get off by her pleasure.

I also have to point out that society at large would think that any man who lets another guy fuck his wife or girlfriend is committing an incredibly submissive act, so to see a bunch of hotwife enthusiasts be so revolted at the thought of (submissively) sucking some other guys dick to the point they'd kill themselves is pretty ironic.

Fuck society's judgement and don't worry about what someone else will think about what you do behind closed doors. Like was said above, it's all about play and pleasure, so do what feels good as long as you aren't hurting anybody else in the process, give two shits less what the neighbors think.
My 2 cents.
Cali

CaliHWluvr
Prepubescent

Unread post by CaliHWluvr » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:00 am

Oh and to the "I doth protest too much" men out there, see Ted Haggard, the cock-sucking anti-gay evangelist.

I feel bad for those who hate themselves so much and deny who they really are and speak out with such hate. There's no greater harm to a community than to be judged like that- it's tough enough to be gay in society without having the self-hating gays in denial speak out with such hate. Everybody should live the life they want without being judged by others who have no stake in the game other than to play Monday quarterback. Live, and let live; we all have enough to deal with in life without having to worry about what others do, or what others think.

hotwifetrained
Trainable

Unread post by hotwifetrained » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:50 am

Ares wrote:I'd still like to respond to more of the commentors but likely will not have time 'till later this afternoon. I DID however see an example of my dear husband trying to tease me in "public." I've just GOT to address that. Please excuse me for going off-topic momentarily but ...
MrAres wrote:I'll see you tonight. (and so will someone else, right? or are we not discussing that in public? oops, too late! lol
Oh, golly gosh dearest husband, the man thatI love more than any other in the world. Now that you've brought it up, Of COURSE we're goin' to discuss this in public 'cause now it's too late! Were you trying to use some type of double-entendre? OK, I'll stick with your theme as I explain.

You are absolutely right that another man is going to see me this evening. Your good friend Brian in fact. I know he's your good friend -- let me explain how I know that.

Ya know how temps have been dropping? Well Brian knows that you'd not want your loving wife to catch her death by cold, so he is willing to help assure that doesn't happen. We'll get completely naked and clutch each other tightly under the covers -- one of the best ways to avoid freezing is to share body warmth, right? See? Thoughtful of him, right?

Then, of course, there's the big Ebola scare. He will most certainly be taking my temperature to be sure I'm not sick. Thing is? The most accurate temperature for our bodies is taken DEEP within, and you KNOW that his "thermometer" is one hell of a lot longer than yours so will likely yield a more satisfying result. And he's willing to take my temperature multiple times just to insure accurate results. What a guy, eh?!

Oh, and remember how we've been trying to stretch the budget out a bit this month? You needn't worry, later tonight, Brian will be helping us out. Well he'll be helping with the "stretching" part anyway, not so much with the budget. You've seen the man. You KNOW that he'll be stretching things out far more than you're able, so that'll be really helpful, right?

I'm not done yet, my sweets! Know how we ran out of lubricant? Yep, Brian is willing to loan us some! It does come in a really large hard tube, so I really have to work to extract that lovely lubricant/lotion, but hey, I'm willing to work HARD for the team just like Brian is. I'm sure that I can coax copious amounts of lubricant from that tube if I Brian and I try HARD enough.

Not only that, but Brian has that special kind of edible lubricant that can also be used to create Pies! He is actually f'ing willing to use enough lubricant from his stash to make you a huge, delicious pie! OMG, isn't he just over the top sweet?

And just think, my darling, loving husband, Brian will also be saving you SOOO much time. 'Cause as he's helping me provide all these things for our benefit, you'll have all that free time to make dinner, help the kids with their homework, and clean the place up before I get back with your delicious desert. DAYUM, ain't life grand?

:twisted: I love you so much you crazy, open-minded, sexy man who should know better than to challenge me online! :whip: :D

Oh, and it's good you got your vote in. Ehem .... trying to get back on topic ..... So you voted "BJ" ..... ok ....... I'll get back to address some of the other great and heartfelt comments here just as soon as I can, sorry that I got so sidetracked. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming!
Thanks for sharing your plans "in public". We always love hearing about your plans and adventures.

I'm wondering why Mr A likes the pies you bring home to him yet he's not interested in drinking that creamy mixture directly from the tube. Does is need to bake in your oven before he can eat it?

slowsteady
Player

Unread post by slowsteady » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:16 pm

Ares wrote:OK, I'll try to explain how the poll question originated. I totally understand that a VERY large percentage of guys here have no interest in sucking another guy's cock. I understand that some of you will claim that you'd rather die than ever do something like that. I get it. I was just curious....

Anyway, I then got off on the topic of two guys kissing, french style. You'd have thought I was talking about eating two day old vomit from a barroom floor! :shock: "OH Fuck No, That's just sick shit." SERIOUSLY? I couldn't help but notice how much more emphatic he was about that being "bad" behavior. So I asked him outright, "Well lets say that you were forced to choose, some kind of life or death situation, you either had to make out with a guy for 5 minutes, or give him a blowjob, which would you choose?" He chose the blowjob. I freaking kid you not! :shock:

I understand that kissing is intimate. But sheez .... really? More objectionable than giving a guy a blowjob? It just makes me laugh to think about it. And I'm wondering if it's just my guy or do any of you other guys think the same way?

So that's my question to you all. Remember, I GET that most of you don't want to do either. I'm just asking if you HAD to do one or the other, which would be the least objectionable? Giving a blowjob? Or a 5 minute kissing session?
Not at all crazy. Best example is to turn the question into: If you are a girl and had to do a girl, would you find kissing her or eating her the least objectionable?

First answer for either sex is: It depends on many things.

Kissing another man is objectionable and disgusting but it is exciting and can create a happy "We're Queer!" feeling.

Then again, sucking a nice cock is addicting and actually feels less 'gay' than kissing a man.

I'm guessing that if we both compared our answers and reasons for those answers to that same question; we would probably be very similar in our answers and reasoning. I feel that we could clearly see and understand why the other thinks differently. Ladies and gentlemen are much more alike than they dare to think they are!

BodhiTree74
Virgin

Unread post by BodhiTree74 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:57 pm

i have often wondered what it would be like to suck a cock. but the idea of kissing another man is a complete turn off for me. the idea of it kind of turns my stomach.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:00 pm

A blow job is a sexual act. Kissing is an act of intimacy and I think that might be the line.

Mr Happy
Virgin

Unread post by Mr Happy » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:06 pm

I'd have to say blow job. I agree with most that kissing feels more intimate somehow. A blow job is just sex.
And if it made my wife hot and horny I'd do it any time she asked!!

BTW I consider myself very masculine and while not homophobic, I definitely like girls!!

One other point, Ares you mentioned if you saw your husband kissing a girl you might be more concerned due to the intimacy issue. Somehow I don't see it carrying the same level on intimacy for me to kiss a girl vs kissing a man...... don't ask me why cause I don't know anymore than I know why I get off on my wife having sex with others! LOL!!

Tommy2662
Prepubescent

Unread post by Tommy2662 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:39 pm

Done both, so I guess the blowjob is "least" objectionable. We had a surreal evening with myself, my wife and her sub who was really coming to grips with his sexuality. Manly man by day, complete sub at night. Really wanted to kiss a man in a safe environment and asked her if I would object. It was a last second decision. The evening was the first time a man had sucked me in almost 40 years. I found it all to be totally separate from my 'preferences'. I don't know if I would do it again. It was not uncomfortable, but I knew he was open to it. I have become really secure in my sexuality since this all started. Love women, but there are things and times when we let go of our expectations and go with the moment.

Fezzik
Experienced

Unread post by Fezzik » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:42 pm

Reminds me of a joke:
A guy walks into a bar and order five shots. The bartender asks him if others are coming to join him, and he says no, they're all for him. The bartender suggest that he pours them as needed, and the guy says, no, he's going to drink them one right after the other. The bartender says that's kind of strange, why would you do that? He said I just had my first blowjob. The bartender says "Congratulations, let me buy you a sixth shot!" The guy answers, "No thanks. If five won't kill the taste I don't think six will."

tellmeall
Player

Unread post by tellmeall » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:50 am

My choice would be to give a blowjob. My biggest fear would be my captor seeing that I was liking it to much and would force me to make out with the guy. YUCK!

Marc
Experienced

Unread post by Marc » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:43 am

Ares to make this even more interesting you should add three more options ( or just start another poll) add - get a bj from another man, fuck another man in the ass, or get ass fucked by another man.

Let's see how "gay" us men are. I say that jokingly because I don't think submitting to a sexual act with a man is gay necessarily (although I've never done it). We see that giving a bj is by far less bjectionable than kissing but it would be interesting to see how the five acts would rank.

For the record I voted with the majority for the bj. Kissing is very intimate for me. Now if your talking a peck on the lips that's one thing. But five minutes if lip locked tongue probing kissing? No way.

I still have to think how I would vote in all five. But I do know my answers might change depending on how much all this happened in the middle if sex play with my wife.

Getting fucked in the ass with my wife there is entirely different than just doing it solo.