It's CRAZY! Blowjob vs a Kiss

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Men: If you absolutely HAD to do one of the following, which would be the LEAST objectionable?

Give a blowjob.
89%
Make out with another man for 5 minutes.
11%

Total votes: 321

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Re: It's CRAZY! Blowjob vs a Kiss

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:49 pm

Blowjob? No.
Kiss?- terrible. 5 minutes? 1 second is too much.
Receiving anal, if there is a pleasure, may be better.

bsefs
Experienced

Unread post by bsefs » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:17 pm

I'd probably join your husband's camp and give a blowjob rather than a 5 minute kissing session! Surprising? huh! I'm curious to see how this poll shakes out, too!

Lavadoras
Prepubescent

Unread post by Lavadoras » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:22 pm

So my first reaction to the poll was "duh?"

Then I saw the answers (3 for bj, 2 for kiss (one of those being me)), and I thought WTF!?

Finally I read the initial post, and I'm starting to freak out.

I'd seriously have to think about the bj even with a gun to my head. A not very big amount of cash would make me consider the kissing (not saying to get paid for it, more in the line of a dare).

I fact I've never asked anyone for a bj, because it just feels wrong to me to ask for something I'd never ever do myself.

I thought it was a male thing, but obviously not...

hotwifetrained
Trainable

Unread post by hotwifetrained » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:25 pm

I love sucking a guys cock and getting him hard for my wife. Unfortunately not many of her men have been into having me suck them. Kissing a guy? That seems more intimate to me. I don't know why it turns me off but it does, but if Mandy got all hot and bothered over it, I'd at least try it.

Happymcshove
Experienced

Unread post by Happymcshove » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:35 pm

It's not gay if I don't make eye contact right?

If BJ how long? Does he get to cum?

Good god woman I don't even want to be in the same room as another hard nude penis.

Kiss maybe? But then I have to deal with stubble.

If I didn't have children death might be the easiest choice.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:39 pm

Given those two choices, I'd probably jump out the window.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

ctmctm
Trainable

Unread post by ctmctm » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:55 pm

I am just NOT going to vote...seems to be the safest plan. Sorry to disappoint...you would just have to put me in the "rather die" category.
CTMCTM (husband of TheDesire)

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:02 pm

Ares, you realize that REAL MEN are systematically taught only to try to dominate or hurt each other - and never never to do anything that might make each other feel good. :o

Omigod, that's GAY (and therefore WORSE than DEATH)!!! :roll:

(Radical cultural us/them dualism - again! :| )

On an only slightly different issue, some seem to think the lesson applies to relations with women as well. :(

Happymcshove
Experienced

Unread post by Happymcshove » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:12 pm

Yeah sucking cock is just too submissive.

At least with a kiss I can be in control of it.

There's just no way in hell I'd suck a guy. I'd be a dead man.

jmsjmsus
Experienced

Unread post by jmsjmsus » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:00 pm

Well, I hate to disappoint a woman like Ares, but I am forced to pass on this one!

HowardRoarke
Experienced

Unread post by HowardRoarke » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:19 pm

This is a Hobson's Choice, pure and simple.

As an illustration, allow me to pose a counter question if I may, to the ever provocative Ares:

Would you rather:

A) Walk naked through a room filled with your most judgmental female peers (not your friends, the frenemies, the judge ones who smile in your face, and then talk behind your back)?

OR

B) Take one of your kids (doesn't matter which one) to a function filled with those same women and have that kid act like such a terror that (again) it makes you look bad- specifically, like a terrible parent?

If neither of these thoughts particularly bothers, you, okay.

Find two choices that do, which thereby renders your choice a non choice.

We all have things/situations we're either hard-wired or programmed to find repugnant. Find two of yours and you've got an idea of how your husband others here experience it emotionally/internally when you ask them about it.

Now imagine your husband has a deeply held fantasy for you to do one or both of them.

I can practically hear the "Oh hell, NO!" all the way from Utah to here in Seattle.;)

Best-

HR

Bandits
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bandits » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:25 pm

Rightio,.

I'd rather blow a guy, and have done so. For me kissing is far more intimate, and frankly, the thought of kissing a guy makes my skin crawl.

It's almost more detached giving a BJ, or something.

Plus, it turns the wife on a lot, so there's a bonus for me (us ) along the way.

btw, I consider myself extremely straight and masculine, a mans man as it were.

Toby Parks
Prepubescent

Unread post by Toby Parks » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:28 pm

Blow job.

Jaxunman
Experienced

Unread post by Jaxunman » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:23 pm

Ares wrote:........

The other thing I've learned is that, if many women hold the same fixed opinions about sexual behavior that some of the men here hold, you guys that want your reluctant wife to become a hotwife, may just be screwed. And not in a good way.

Many women find the idea of hotwifing to be unethical, nasty, dirty, whorish, or even repulsive. Many begin to practice it simply as a means to please thier husbands' kinks. Can you see how some men here would not even CONTEMPLATE which behavior polled here would be worse than the other? Even just for purposes of answering a hypothetical question from a harmless and goofy HW? What chances do you have of convincing a loving wife to take up the actual physical practice of hotwifing if women are as inflexible in their thinking? IDK, I guess ya gotta hope some of the women aren't as set in their ways as some of the men! :P
IN MY OPINION, trying to compare encouraging a wife into becoming a hotwife,(which is still basically a heterosexual behavior) to giving a heterosexual man a choice to kiss another man or suck his cock, (basically a homosexual behavior), is comparing apples to oranges. If you gave non bi-sexual and non bi-curious women the choice between performing oral sex or kissing another woman, you would see the same inflexibility with that group as you have seen here.

With the latest statistics on cheating that show women admitting to cheating at almost the same rate as men, maybe not as many women as you think are finding the idea repulsive?

I did not vote in your pole but since I commented, I will vote here. I would choose death.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:36 pm

Ares wrote:
Jaxunman wrote: I did not vote in your pole but since I commented, I will vote here. I would choose death.
A couple of you have mentioned death.

Such extremism! I was definitely pushing it trying to compare behaviors between men and women.

Realize, this is just personal to me, my own experience with this sexual lifestyle. But for me, to become a hotwife, I had to take the guilt, judgement, and stereotypes out of the sexual act. I had to let that stuff go and realize that sex was just plain fun. Any particular act didn't have to become a life-changing, morality-changing, or marriage-changing event. It could be a simple, pure, unadulterated body-pleasing (orgasmic!) event. Simple, not judgmental. A collaboration combining my husband's turn-on's with my own. If he really wanted me to be with another woman, if that really tripped his trigger, I'd likely do it. That act wouldn't change my life, make me an automatic lesbian never wanting a hard cock again. Sex is simple. It'd just be experimenting with another girl. Not a big deal unless I choose to make it so, and I'm not willing to give a single act that much control over me. And it's certainly nothing I'd choose to die over. :|
:up:

Ares, dear, that sounds very sane to me. Choosing to die rather than suck off or make out with a man - not so much. :???:

Besides, none of these guys who sound so certain of their choice really would choose death in that circumstance, whatever they say here. Every man has his price and no sane person is so devoted to his self-image as "straight" and "manly" that he wouldn't cry like a baby and beg for it the second the gun barrel entered his ear. :|

Good thing nothing like it will ever happen to most men - unless they go to prison, where the choices you describe are just for openers. :P

Liz88
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Liz88 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:07 pm

Jaxunman wrote: IN MY OPINION, trying to compare encouraging a wife into becoming a hotwife,(which is still basically a heterosexual behavior) to giving a heterosexual man a choice to kiss another man or suck his cock, (basically a homosexual behavior), is comparing apples to oranges. If you gave non bi-sexual and non bi-curious women the choice between performing oral sex or kissing another woman, you would see the same inflexibility with that group as you have seen here.
Well, I am a straight woman and I would have no problem choosing the make-out session. In fact, I have already done both of those things experimentally and lived to tell the tale! And while going down on a woman isn't my bag, it is certainly preferable to death. :roll: As Ares very wisely said, it is just sex, not a life-changing event.

HowardRoarke
Experienced

Unread post by HowardRoarke » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:13 pm

Ares wrote:Not a big deal unless I choose to make it so, and I'm not willing to give a single act that much control over me. And it's certainly nothing I'd choose to die over. :|
Great!

I look forward to hearing which of the two (non) choices I posed in my post above you wound up going with.

;)

It's no big deal until it is. Just because none of this stuff triggers revulsion in you, that doesn't mean there aren't similar choices that would. You're human as well, after all.

Best-

HR

DaBolts
Experienced

Unread post by DaBolts » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:13 pm

I have had creampies but kissing would make me gag.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:14 am

I said kiss,,, but then thought about it and actually I'd do he BJ,,,
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:32 am

This is simple for me. BJ
I've done it, many years ago, and would do it again, though I doubt it'll come up :)
I usually don't have any trouble putting my thoughts into words but this stumps me.
I can picture sucking a cock but not kissing a guy.
I guess cock sucking is sex and kissing is intimacy.

vrmtr
Player

Unread post by vrmtr » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:14 am

Blowjob

MakesUWarmNHorny
Prepubescent

Unread post by MakesUWarmNHorny » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:49 am

This thread made me think of the scene in Shawshank Redemption where Bogs forces himself upon Andy - http: //youtu.be/BP6rqqBqIYo?t=2m15s

Life or death situation - there is always a third option ..

usse
Prepubescent

Unread post by usse » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:05 am

Here's a twist for those hung up on the sub issue. How about if you got to smack him around after you gave the bj?

Another question, who here thinks a woman is not in control when she has your cock in her mouth?

Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt the flow.

mjsocal
Experienced

Unread post by mjsocal » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:10 am

Wisher wrote:Given those two choices, I'd probably jump out the window.
Very good! :)

pancuckold
Player

Unread post by pancuckold » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:15 am

I don't see any surprise here, I absolutely sexually objectify men and don't have any desire for intimacy.

Kissing is more intimate for most people (mostly prostitutes don't do it). Also seeing X intimately kissing another guy absolutely hits in a way that seeing her fuck doesn't.
she's been with 54+ guys, 16 since we've been involved.
My numbers are about half of hers, I'm not jealous, maybe a bit envious