Hotwife wedding rings *Poll*

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Should a hotwife leave on her wedding band when she is fucking/sucking another man?

Yes - this is hot and a turn on for both of us!
94%
No - this is not proper to do
1%
Undecided - no feeling one way or another
5%

Total votes: 611

wife4lends
Virgin

Hotwife wedding rings *Poll*

Unread post by wife4lends » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:10 pm

So this was in an old post (in the cuckold forum) and poll in 2010 and I wondered what the results would be now. Back then the results were heavily in favor of a hotwife leaving on her wedding ring while out with another man. For my husband and I we really like it and I try and get pictures of my left hand wrapped around a strange cock with my wedding band on. How does everyone else feel 4 years later?

dannyandjess
Prepubescent

Re: Hotwife wedding rings *Poll*

Unread post by dannyandjess » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:13 am

Hopefully, if and when my wife goes through with it, she will wear her wedding set. Not only is it sexy, but I believe it shows the couple's committal to the act within the construct of their marriage. My two cents....

Luvsboobs1904
Virgin

Unread post by Luvsboobs1904 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:28 am

The last time my wife played she sent me pictures of her sucking her bulls cock. It was the first time she had ever sent me pictures of that. The first thing that I noticed is that her ring wasn't on. She left in a hurry after taking a shower and forgot to put it on. Although the picture was hot it would have been a lot better if she had her ring on.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:34 am

On without a doubt.

Off implies something else.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

WillingHubby
Virgin

Unread post by WillingHubby » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:32 pm

Definately seems to be a majority that get a kick out of this! My hotwife posted this poll and we are both in agreement that the wedding band on is really hot...especially when the left hand is wrapped around a strange cock!

texans_at_play
Experienced

Unread post by texans_at_play » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:21 pm

I love those pics with her hand wrapped around someone else! In fact I posted some here recently.. yum!
“I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.”
Hunter S. Thompson

m1f2ktj
Virgin

Unread post by m1f2ktj » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:14 pm

We played a game with one of her favorite playmates. We were all drunk and before I got off the bed to make room for him I took off my wedding ring and gave it to her. It was just a kinky idea that popped into my head. I wanted him to fuck her like she was his wife.

She was surprised when I gave her my ring but she knew almost right away what I wanted her to do. She was very horny laying there waiting to be fucked by him and was more than willing to play along. As he took my place between her legs she stopped him and slid the ring on his finger. He was surprised and looked over at me.

I had sat on a comfortable chair in the corner of the room ready to watch. He looked back at her and began kissing her. They were making love like a husband and wife. She loved it! It was an awesome sight. The wedding ring thing was awesome idea.

It was something we did every time he had sex with her.

wife4lends
Virgin

Unread post by wife4lends » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:23 pm

Love it! Glad to see that WillingHubby and are in the majority that find this wedding band thing incredibly hot :D Does add to the excitement of the lifestyle and whenever I am screwing another guy I rub my wedding band on my left hand and think of my husband and the fun we will have later on!

ChasteHusband62
Trainable

Unread post by ChasteHusband62 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:53 am

I most definitely want my wife to wear her wedding ring while fucking other guys! I love seeing the ring on her finger, that I bought, and that I slipped on her finger while getting married to her, while this other guy takes her to bed (while I watch at a slight distance)! Wearing the ring makes it more official somehow, that she is both 'my wife', and yet not "owned" by me. This "mine", but "not-mine" is of prime importance. Kissing my wife's mouth, while knowing another guy has done the same; or feeling her tits with my hand, while knowing another guys hands have been all over them as well; or sliding a finger into her moist, hot pussy, and knowing that there still remains another guys sperm inside of her; all of this is part of the incredible mental dynamic (for me) of being her cuckold husband! So, yes. Her wearing the ring is of vital importance, to me, as her chaste, and supportive cuckold husband!

ChasteHusband62
Trainable

Unread post by ChasteHusband62 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:04 am

Addendum:
My wife wearing her wedding ring while fucking other guys is, as someone else here suggested, a obvious statement in support of that couples marriage, on the one hand, as well as the support of the husband for the wife to have extra-marital sex. I feel a certain definite pride when I see my wife with another guy like that. I am proud of my willingness to let her do such things, and I am prod of her for stepping outside the typical role of "the wife." Monogamy may bring a certain feeling of certainty, and dependability, but it also brings a stifling boredom (at a certain point). You cannot be bored as a fully knowing, and engaged cuckold husband! I find it very pleasurable seeing my wife with other men. I think certain men enjoy fucking another mans wife, and the ring thing can't make that any plainer for all involved!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:30 am

My wife Lynda has always worn her wedding rings, regardless of who she is with or what she is doing. As a result, her ring has been on through just about every fucking she has received and every blow job she has given. I find that to be very hot. I don't think she thinks of it at all though.

rhinocat
Virgin

Unread post by rhinocat » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:55 am

Absolutely!!! Yes to leaving it on!!!

Hotwife1775
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hotwife1775 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:13 pm

My wife leaves it on. It's such a turn on to see her leave the house with it on to go see her boyfriend or if I'm with them to look over and see it on her finger. It's also a huge turn on for me when I'm fucking someone's else's wife and happen to notice her ring.

leander99
Player

Unread post by leander99 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:15 pm

For me it is much more symbolic and powerfull if my wife takes the wedding ring *off*

mr_sarahp
Prepubescent

Unread post by mr_sarahp » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:26 am

Of course she should! There's no debate.
My wife fucks one of her bulls as I watch and clean up: http://bit.ly/1zfoWmb

radio4ron
Player

Unread post by radio4ron » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:32 am

My wife has always warn her ring during our marriage when she has sex with other men.

She also said she wore it in her first marriage when she had sex with other men too.

She does not believe in hiding or lying about her marital status.

Anon8619
Prepubescent

Unread post by Anon8619 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:09 am

Yup, I fully support my fiancee wearing the ring when she's playing around. She's not any less engaged to me when she's doing things outside the relationship, and the thought of her hand wrapped around another man's cock with the ring on is a MASSIVE turn on!

I also love when the guys she flirts with find out she's engaged and just don't care, just goes to show how quickly a guy can open up to that stuff when there's a hot, eager young woman with her head between his legs lol.
Click below for photos, stories and comments about myself, and my slutty 22 year old fiancee.

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=34034

hotwifeluvr
Trainable

Unread post by hotwifeluvr » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:05 pm

My wife always wears her wedding ring. She doesn't conceal the fact that she is married, and she doesn't stop being married when she is with her lover. I love when she tells me how she held his cock in her hand, rubbing the ring against his dick as she stroked it. Usually they cum in her pussy, but one guy shot it in her hand and it went all over her ring.

jagman1957
Experienced

Unread post by jagman1957 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:32 pm

Mt wife is just starting to "heat up." She goes out dancing or to a club two or three times a month without me. She leaves her ring on. Last time she was out a guy gave her his number. I asked her if he had asked about the ring.. she said "He wasn't interested in the least." For me it would have to stay on. On means that she is my wife fucking another man and proud of it, off would mean she was cheating on the relationship...

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:34 pm

The first time my wife went to a hotel with one of her BF's she removed it. When she was going to see him again she asked me "on or off". I said on and that's the way its been ever since.
However, sometimes they sign into the hotel and he signs his name on the register and she signs a different name, while not trying to hide her wedding ring. Some hotel staff sometimes look surprised and some are good at not noticing. I think this can be a little hot especially if she is dressed sexy and they are into each other holding hands etc.

gisade
Prepubescent

Unread post by gisade » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:09 am

Very hot! I cant tell you how badly I'd like to see my wife grab another cock with her ring hand

fahubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by fahubby » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:00 am

It's been a long time so I dug up a couple of the only remaining pics I have of my ex on a couple of her hotwife dates. I honestly forgot and it was interesting to find her ring moved over a finger. She wore it on her middle finger. Love it.
Last edited by fahubby on Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

enjoyherlife313
Virgin

Unread post by enjoyherlife313 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:52 am

Each and every time I have been with one of my lovers it is clear that they are immediately put at ease as a result of wearing my wedding rings and our love making sessions are so much better I can only suppose as a result. I am certain most of my success with wonderful lovers is as a result of wearing my rings. I will never go without mine and hubby makes sure. I do admit however that I also wear an anklet which sends an unmistakable message.

Stacy
Prepubescent

Unread post by Stacy » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:47 am

I voted yes.

However my husband confiscates my rings when i go out of town. It helps with guys who would otherwise not approach a wife.

Stacy
Prepubescent

Unread post by Stacy » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:00 pm

My husband put his wedding ring in my vagina. We had sex and he came in me. He then reached inside to get his cum covered wedding ring. Eventually we will be able to do this with a bull