what is hotter

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

what is hotter

Wife with ex
10%
Wife with friend
20%
Wife with coworker
14%
Wife with delivery man
4%
Wife with neighbor
3%
Wife with stranger
46%
Other specify below
4%

Total votes: 473

jpapjp
Trainable

Re: what is hotter

Unread post by jpapjp » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:29 am

I voted "Other", because it doesn't really matter as long as she is having good hard SEX with someone other than me (as opposed to making love with me). However, both our preferences are for men with big thick cocks. Since our recent vacation I must admit that I have found it especially exciting when she is fucked by a Black men. (I really need to update my thread.) In our experience so far they seem to have a generally less inhibited attitude to sex. I think most of us White males probably have so many years of ingrained restrictive sexual culture to overcome. Plus for me as a purely practical thing, the different skin colors make all the details so much easier to see and so much more obvious. It really hammers home the action for a cuck like me). (Um........ no pun intended, honestly....... but having just proof read this, I'll take the credit.)

Note: Please don't flame me. That is purely practical and nothing to do with race. Carol is an equal opportunity Hotwife. We are both entirely unbiased and have many wonderful friends and acquaintances of pretty much all ethnic origins. We like good people and dislike bad people - the only two kinds of people in this world.

OK, I do admit that I find dark silky smooth skin very beautiful, compared to our pasty white skin, especially the women. But again that's purely a practical thing and a well deserved compliment. Yes, I'm a little jealous, thank goodness for sun tans. But then I find blondes typically have an extra attraction for me too, so there ya go (not that I'm allowed to touch!).

Tncvegas
Experienced

Unread post by Tncvegas » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:51 pm

Wife with Cabana Boy

Jshotwife

Unread post by Jshotwife » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:22 pm

Wife with who ever she finds fuckable....They are faceless to me.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:26 pm

Hmmm, I want a combo answer. Ex and friend. Behind my back, my wife and my best friend had a long term affair I found out about when she told me about it on our 25th anniversary honeymoon. I always loved hearing about the times she cheated on me before I encouraged her to be a slutwife...she saved that revelation for the special occasion. BTW, he and I AND my wife are still good friends...and he doesn't know I know.

Jacking about the two of them right now...got to go...come...never mind.

T.

Liveurlife
Experienced

Unread post by Liveurlife » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:14 pm

Because my wife really gets into it and pretty much takes charge, the hottest thing for me to watch is her with another couple. I love watching her dictate what happens. She doesn’t normally have a dominant personality but when it comes to being with a couple, she really gets into controlling the action.
Do what makes you happy. It doesn’t matter what others may think.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:21 am

I see I didn't say why I wanted to click "ex" along with the "friend" button I did click. My friend was my wife's lover before we were married. She had short term trysts with a few of my friends before she drifted away from the group. After a couple of years away, I called her out of the blue and asked for a date...we married 6 months later.

A couple of years after that, we went out to dinner with four of our friends and their wives. A few years after that, when we were talking about how she felt about being a slut her whole life, she brought that dinner up; "remember when..." and said, "I was sitting there eating and talking and suddenly realized I had fucked 4 of the 5 men at the table." I laughed, "I do remember that dinner and I was thinking the same thing about you then!"

Those guys are still close friends we see all the time...and no, Cressida never fooled around with any of them besides the one I told you about.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:17 am

I had to pick "other" only because there wasn't an "All of the Above" option!

The only one my wife hasn't done is the delivery boy option...unless you count the time that SHE was making the delivery.....

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:22 am

My wife has done all of these except delivery boy and ex. There is a delivery boy for Dominos pizza in Elgin that she has said she would like to fuck. She had seen him in the neighborhood but everytime she orders pizza she gets a different driver. It's just a matter of time. As far as exes are concerned, they are exes for a reason.

shambler
Pervert

Unread post by shambler » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:36 am

Rounding a corner and finding my wife on the business end of any guy, puts me straight over the moon. Her ex however; is the lone exception. He's a douche, and wild horses couldn't drag her back to him.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:54 am

My 31-year-old wife has been with a guy who worked on our heating system, her boss and a former boss, a formerly local college student, our insurance agent a coworker and others she has met by chance. Her current boyfriend over the past few weeks is a mechanic who performs minor maintenance on our cars.

Couldn't decide which was the hottest of those, but she thinks a former boyfriend would be hot. The only way she thinks that could happen is at a high school reunion or the annual socials held by her high school graduation class. That hadn't occurred to her at the ten year reunion three years ago, but she is considering traveling to the next annual social in September. She has talked by phone twice early this year with a former boyfriend who was fucking her regularly for the last half of her senior year, but sexual talk wasn't part of their conversation. She said if she decides to go, she plans to call him and ask if he plans to attend, without being too obvious as to why. But she thinks he can figure that out for himself if that comes about.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:14 pm

I rethought what I wrote above. I think that when I learned my wife's coworker had been fucking her for three months was the hottest, but that may have been because it was her first cheating event since marrying. She is now totally open about other men, and I'm not disappointed by anything since. The only other time she was involved with anyone she worked with is her boss but that's also in the past.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

ThkOlder
Prepubescent

Unread post by ThkOlder » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:28 pm

Other. Black men.

raymond213
Virgin

Unread post by raymond213 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:06 pm

She started with neighbors

Suchagoodgirl
Player

Unread post by Suchagoodgirl » Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:05 pm

I'm open to most of these but sexually they aren't always a great idea. Stranger is the safest and smartest in my eyes. Candy has been talking about fucking an ex from like 20 years ago. She said they had really hot sex in the past, but that was 20 years ago and he does not have the same body or hair he did back then lol. I'd be open to any of them except a really good friend of mine. I'm not risking making a friendship weird over a quick fuck.
Our hot wife journey...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64720

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:13 am

Picked co-worker, because we had experience with that and it was really hot. I like the idea of someone really getting to know her and want her before she gives in