what is hotter

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

what is hotter

Wife with ex
10%
Wife with friend
20%
Wife with coworker
14%
Wife with delivery man
4%
Wife with neighbor
3%
Wife with stranger
46%
Other specify below
4%

Total votes: 473

dmb8660
Prepubescent

what is hotter

Unread post by dmb8660 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:47 am

Who is hotter for your wife to have sex with

txdon
Prepubescent

Re: what is hotter

Unread post by txdon » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:30 pm

A Black Dom

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:43 pm

I would think a stranger is an exciting "adventure" but a friend or a coworker is very hot too !!
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:45 pm

However, I also think the flirting and teasing needed to get the attention of a delivery man is also an exciting "adventure" !!

Sissy Cuckold Club...

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:52 pm

I put down "other", meaning carefully selected attractive guy who understands and appreciates as much of the full picture of what is going on here as possible. :cool:

The appeal of the other categories is so hypothetical (meaning - "ain't gonna happen in life") that a vote from me would be effectively meaningless. :roll:

I suppose this is strictly about fantasized fucking. :|

But we fuck for real, so who cares? :P :lol:

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:28 pm

I selected friend although I am not necessarily referring to my friends. Technically its stranger.

I like that she started sleeping around with a bunch of strangers but she would keep in touch with every single guy and then they all just became her guy-friends. These became guys who my gf would hang out with on a regular basis as friends and would often end in bed at the end of the night after leaving their outings at the club, bar, of after the movie at which ever guys place she was hanging out with that night. It was very nice seeing my gf going out having a fun time with friends and knowing she was probably not coming home at night

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:42 pm

I took "friend" to mean one of HER friends.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

hotwifeluvr
Trainable

Unread post by hotwifeluvr » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:50 pm

What is hot and what is a good idea are often two different things. I watched my first wife with one of my good friends, on a couple of occasions, and I think that was about as hot as it gets. Doubles the naughty and forbidden elements, which are a big part of it for me. My wife fucking another man. And a friend fucking my wife. It worked out ok for us, although it had a lot of potential to go bad. I do suspect that he told some people too, though never confirmed it.

Second hottest for me is wife with a man she just met (stranger). Again, the doubly forbidden nature comes into play. My ex-wife picked up a guy in a nightclub, danced and flirted with him, and within a few hours, we all ended up in his hotel room, her lying naked and legs wide open on the bed as a man neither of us knew and had just met a few hours ago slid his dick into her. Yeah, that was hot.

DaBolts
Experienced

Unread post by DaBolts » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:59 pm

I put other. Im turned on the most when I see she is turned on. The more turned on she is the Horner I am.

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:22 pm

DaBolts wrote:I put other. Im turned on the most when I see she is turned on. The more turned on she is the Horner I am.
I feel that way also! :)
That is what I checked with an "ex."

Early on, she had a few dates with a couple of former boyfriends and we both found that extremely exciting.
She was dating guys she had sex with may times before and........of course, had romantic times with.
There was no getting to know one another..... just a vigorous renewal of a former mostly sexual relationship with NSA.
as both tried the to out do each other to show what the other was missing sexually since they broke up.

We both found this very exciting and erotic due to the taboo aspect of it...... particularly me. :)
Last edited by Luv It on Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

Drillher
Virgin

Unread post by Drillher » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:37 am

I voted "other"!
The reason I did vote this way is simple. We're Caucasian, and long before I ever knew my wife, I held this fantasy about watching a well hung black guy pound a well lubricated and horny white pussy. I guess it was natural that this fantasy carried over to our bedroom. Initially when I broached the subject with my wife it was cause for me being literally thrown out of the bed. However as time went on, my wife eventually played along, even to the point that she would often initiate the fantasy, usually when she was extra horny. We had been married just over nine years and were on a combined vacation/convention trip when everything came to fruition.

We were attending a cocktail party the night prior to the convention commencement when I was literally dumbfounded to meet an old university friend and room mate of mine, Edwin. I hadn't spoken or been in touch with him for over twelve years. In university he was referred to as "Mr. Black-George Clooney"! Long story short, two nights later he was balls deep in white pussy!

Little did I ever think that my fantasy would one day become a reality, lesser still that the white pussy I would witness being screwed by an almost 13 inch massive black cock, would belong to my wife! An incredible time was had by all!

p.s. For the curious, yes Edwin went in bareback and unloaded numerous times in Pam's white, wet, hot, swollen and horny pussy! Yes, Pam had some initial difficulty handling Edwin's huge black cock, but he was masterful and eventually stretched Pam's pussy sufficiently enough to accommodate that massive black intruder!
Drillher

flyonthewall
Virgin

Unread post by flyonthewall » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:42 am

I voted friend, as in one of my friends.

All my friends find my wife attractive and before we married would ask single guy to single guy questions like what do her breasts feel like, is she a screamer etc. I'm sure all would fuck her if given the chance. Would be great to have the right friend, especially if married and discreet, come over to make love to her. She'd love the naughtiness of fucking someone I know and trust and barebacking would be assured.

Also would be exciting each time to hear from said friend not knowing whether he wants to hang out or ask for another round.

horndoggie
Trainable

Unread post by horndoggie » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:14 am

all of the above... I like anytime she enjoys herself......

Toby Parks
Prepubescent

Unread post by Toby Parks » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:03 am

I don't see "wife with Toby" as an option! LOL

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:49 am

I honestly have no desire to see my gal with a friend of mine (or hers). She is gorgeous and I would rather have them think I'm the luckiest guy on Earth to have such a sweet lady as my own and let them continue to lust after her without knowing our dirty little secret.

Same with her Ex. He's already had her to himself and lost her, So if she's with me now, I already won that contest.

A co-worker or boss might be hot but it could open up a can of worms we all might regret.

But the stranger she accidently meets in public or spots in a crowd and wants to fuck is by far the hottest prospect of all.

wifeishot
Virgin

Unread post by wifeishot » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:35 pm

I agree with the 49. It is new, so that makes it supercharged. And the stranger you met out of town won't have to be seen again. Next morning, wash your hands and be done. :)

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:13 am

somebody I don't get along with or don't particularly care for...it's a he's fucking your wife ANYWAY thing

onceacuck
Trainable

Unread post by onceacuck » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:39 am

I find it really hot to think of her with her boss. Fortunately, she did that (twice). Too bad she stopped.

jc6morw
Experienced

Unread post by jc6morw » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:31 am

wife with my nemesis is also very hot.

Lovecum
Experienced

Unread post by Lovecum » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:54 am

My HW loves spontaneous.... so any of the above is hot ..... as long as its not planned out a long time

geoffrya
Experienced

Unread post by geoffrya » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:01 am

with someone you hate and she knows how much you hate him

Frakkmywife
Trainable

Unread post by Frakkmywife » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:37 am

I voted co worker, or at least ex. I remember my wife telling me about her former manager at her work. She said he was good looking, in good shape, and he got a flirty with her. Rumours circulated that he bedded some of the other female employees. I began to fantasize my wife was one of them. Whenever my wife got home late I imagined it was because he took her back to his place or a hotel. I sometimes masturbated hoping he was fucking her right at that moment. Unfortunately he's transferred from the branch and my wife hasn't confessed to anything interesting.

The other man that did screw my wife I guess you'd call one of her friends. At a previous job she was in the food service industry. She developed an attraction to a regular customer. He ended up taking her to a hotel room and fucked her. So hot.

rhinocat
Virgin

Unread post by rhinocat » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:50 am

I picked wife with co worker because that is who she is playing with and it turns me on so much!!

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:46 pm

I find coworker, boss and delivery guys a real turn on. But with someone that you don't like seems to be the hottest for me. Just the fact that the wife knows you don't like him and yet goes forward with it to add all those additional whirling feelings to the ones you already feel is extreme... And I believe the hot wife that does this gets VERY excited doing this to her cuck hubby.. Watching him struggle in turmoil .. Showing him her true dominance. VERY HOT !!

I have had hot wives say to me while they are sucking my cock .."my husband is not very pleased that I am stopping to see you ... But that's ok because I know he is at home jerking off right now because of it" !!

Sissy Cuckold Club...

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:57 am

My 42 year old first wife with the 16 year old bf of our babysitter