Tramp stamp poll

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Does your hotwife have a "tramp stamp"?

1) yes
23%
2) no tattoos
57%
3) no, but has tattoos
19%

Total votes: 489

Nc-hotwife89
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Tramp stamp poll

Unread post by Nc-hotwife89 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:08 am

I have no tattoos and don't ever plan on getting any. Definitely not my thing. It's like anything else you do to yourself. Personal preference. There's no right or wrong answer here just what you like or prefer.

Lover of Aphrodite
Virgin

Unread post by Lover of Aphrodite » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:33 pm

δφμε Is the tramp stamp we have talked about.

Nauti Rogue
Virgin

Unread post by Nauti Rogue » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:44 pm

I have one tat (arm band) and my hotwife has none, but I do like a sexy tat or two on women sometimes. It's a very personal decision to permanently mark your body, and it's interesting to see the choices people make when they decide to take that step.

Personally, I think tramp stamps are among the sexiest locations for a tat on a woman. I LOVE seeing a tramp stamp above a bikini/thong-clad sexy woman!

Although, my ex-fiancee had a fantastic tat of a jaguar as an arm band. Her ex-husband had left her to raise their children on her own. She got the jag tat because male jaguars also leave the cubs with the mother for her to raise on her own. That is an exceptionally meaningful reason for her tat.Edited by mod to delete link to picture/video. Posting pictures/videos is only permitted in the hotties.

yorkcocouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by yorkcocouple » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:30 am

My wife does not but my hotwife fuck buddy does! We have swing friends and wife hooks up once in a blue moon just her and a friend

tacoshare
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by tacoshare » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:46 am

I love tattoos and have a few. I'll likely get a few more before my time on Earth is done. Strange enough I've never had a desire to get a tramp stamp. I think they're no better or worse than any other tattoo and I've seen some that are stunning. Out of all the tattoo pieces planned in my head, not one is for my back.
- Taco

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:08 pm

My wife has none, but I think it's an interesting question. She has two friends, one a soccer mom, the other married with no kids. Both of them have these secret tramp stamps, that I've happened to only catch because their shirt rode up. Neither are particularly scandalous. Just nice mid-thirties girls with jobs and kids. To me, that's hot.

I was in college in the early 90's and saw the boom from bikers and sailors to everyone from college kids to moms. So I've had different ideas over the years. My dad worked at big blue and was a high level manager so he always instilled in my "Don't let it be something you couldn't take off your jacket for in a meeting. Me, I have lots of tattoo's but because of dads advice I have to roll my sleeve up past my mid-fore arm

My wife has started talking about it, and she wants light lettering or script on her foot and ankle, which I'm all for, that's sexy as hell. I love under-boob tattoos also. I guess in the end, if it looks like it fits the girl, it's all sexy. Women are complicated wonderful, interesting things, so if she's interesting, sexy and complicated I love all that makes her that way.

wilson2
Virgin

Unread post by wilson2 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:10 am

geoffrya wrote:Yes a very recent one when away last week with her boss ace spades above her cunt
will you be posting a picture of that sexy stamp on your sexy slut Geoffrya? thanks,

geoffrya
Experienced

Unread post by geoffrya » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:42 pm

wilson2 wrote:
geoffrya wrote:Yes a very recent one when away last week with her boss ace spades above her cunt
will you be posting a picture of that sexy stamp on your sexy slut Geoffrya? thanks,
of course if there is interest

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:51 am

geoffrya wrote:
wilson2 wrote:will you be posting a picture of that sexy stamp on your sexy slut Geoffrya? thanks,
of course if there is interest
I'm very interested :).

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sun May 01, 2016 6:22 am

No, but she'd like one.

tight_trousers
Virgin

Unread post by tight_trousers » Sun May 01, 2016 12:58 pm

I've always looked at the tramp stamp as a great bull's-eye when taking a beautiful woman from behind. I always try to add my own decorative touch when climaxing.

The tramp stamp also gives me a chuckle because it makes me think of an old Saturday Night Live skit called Turlington's lower back tattoo remover. Check it out on YouTube and if you're not satisfied with your HW's tattoo, consider a purchase.

mrhotwifejen
Trainable

Unread post by mrhotwifejen » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:13 pm

I chose no tattoos, but she got a temporary one in vegas once.

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:53 am

My wife has 7 tats. Including a very elaborate tramp stamp. It is a custom design that was drawn by our tattoo artist. He will not put it on anyone else. She also has her hotwife anklet tattooed on.

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:35 pm

She has considered one tho.......

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:07 pm

SilverRider wrote:My wife’s pictures speak for themselves. I will not say want I think about her apprearance. She has had a tramp stamp for years. I love it. Makes her no less classy. Sexier in fact.
While my wife has no tattoos, I have to say your wife's TS is VERY classy. So is the heart tan line! :up:

Minnhotwife

Unread post by Minnhotwife » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:21 pm

My wife has a tramp stamp and I love seeing it as I fuck her.

One of my fantasies is to see her tramp stamp on a website for cheating wives/girlfriends where she’s on all fours having sex with her lovers. I would love those pics and videos! Especially if red around her ass and the tattoo from being spanked.

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:55 pm

It has been been said that some physiologist that say that getting a tattoo is like engaging is a sex act for some.
I certainly do not know if that is true or not but, some do seem to get pleasure from getting tattoos that those who do not like tattoos can not understand .

Perhaps some who like getting multiple tattoos can say why they like getting them so much as it might shed some light on this age old practice . :)
Last edited by Luv It on Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

36DDwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by 36DDwife » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:03 pm

My wife doesn’t have tats but I’ve been trying to get her to get a tramp stamp. I think they’re sexy!

FiveInchLullaby
Player

Unread post by FiveInchLullaby » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:29 pm

yes.. wife has a full back piece that runs from her shoulder to her lower back, just above her ass.

She also used to have her clit hood pierced which was nice. Body art really works wonders for my wife's self esteem.

FiveInchLullaby
Player

Unread post by FiveInchLullaby » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:35 pm

Funny story... my wife's sister, who is a nurse, fell head over heels for this doctor a few years back. He was this Hindi dude, and pretty dominant, according to the wife. Anyway, sister falls madly for this guy, they go to Key West for Fantasy Fest, get drunk, and SiL gets the WORDS "R___'s Retreat" TATTOOED just above her vagina.

They broke up like literally a month later.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:18 pm

I decided to steer clear of the woman once I saw her "Tramp Stamp"...it said "Your Name Here"

GingerAnn
Virgin

Unread post by GingerAnn » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:24 pm

My Cuckoldress Goddess has ink on Her right hip. It was inspired by one of Her favorite Disney characters and I searched out the picture for Her approval 🔥

36DDwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by 36DDwife » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:34 pm

FiveInchLullaby wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:35 pm
Funny story... my wife's sister, who is a nurse, fell head over heels for this doctor a few years back. He was this Hindi dude, and pretty dominant, according to the wife. Anyway, sister falls madly for this guy, they go to Key West for Fantasy Fest, get drunk, and SiL gets the WORDS "R___'s Retreat" TATTOOED just above her vagina.

They broke up like literally a month later.
At least it’s personalized. Sure beats “Boner Garage” or “Semen Demon”

Catie1620
Prepubescent

Unread post by Catie1620 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:21 pm

I have a small tatt on the inside of my hip, a female manicured hand with the words loved, owned & red heart on a chain.
It perfectly says a lot about us as a couple ;)

MrsSizzlesHubby
Virgin

Unread post by MrsSizzlesHubby » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:49 pm

I always wondered what those butterfly tattoos that women get on their lower backs look like when they’ve been there for about 50 years. I’m guessing more like a moth or a big bruise.

Not criticizing. Just curious.

No tats on us but her lover has a few and the world keeps turning.