After she fucks someone...

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What is the first thing you like to do after she fucks someone else?

JERK OFF
5%
MAKE LOVE TO HER
15%
FUCK HER LIKE CRAZY
33%
PERFORM ORAL ON HER
41%
HAVE HER JERK YOU OFF
4%
OTHER (comment below)
1%

Total votes: 1095

Mids81
Virgin

Re: After she fucks someone...

Unread post by Mids81 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:28 am

For me the feeling of very fresh sloppy seconds is by far the nicest feeling in the world in every aspect. I don't know how best to describe it, kinky maybe, just making slow love with her right after he has slid out of her, feeling that nice silky lubricant sensation around my dick as I go in/out of her while in the back of my mind thinking how hot it all seems knowing that she has another man's sperm inside there, trying to use my dick to keep as much of his sperm from leaking out for as long as possible, and then I unload myself into her as well which I then like to stay inside while my dick goes soft... mainly to try keep as much sperm deep inside her for as long as possible then hoping she stays in bed rather than rush off to the bathroom, instead fall asleep with both lots of cum inside her for the night. I've only ever done exactly that four times with her over the years, just loved it.

Its not the same compared to when she's fucked him bare somewhere else and then comes home to me, when I fuck her I can't really feel any difference compared to just having her own wetness in there.

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:16 am

Mids81 wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:28 am
For me the feeling of very fresh sloppy seconds is by far the nicest feeling in the world in every aspect. I don't know how best to describe it, kinky maybe, just making slow love with her right after he has slid out of her, feeling that nice silky lubricant sensation around my dick as I go in/out of her while in the back of my mind thinking how hot it all seems knowing that she has another man's sperm inside there, trying to use my dick to keep as much of his sperm from leaking out for as long as possible, and then I unload myself into her as well which I then like to stay inside while my dick goes soft... mainly to try keep as much sperm deep inside her for as long as possible then hoping she stays in bed rather than rush off to the bathroom, instead fall asleep with both lots of cum inside her for the night. I've only ever done exactly that four times with her over the years, just loved it.

Its not the same compared to when she's fucked him bare somewhere else and then comes home to me, when I fuck her I can't really feel any difference compared to just having her own wetness in there.
Oh my God, the way you've described this is absolutely incredible. I haven't yet experienced this but it is by far one of my biggest fantasies and I Sooooo hope to feel these exact sensations some day.
Our story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850#p1284434

Some pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745

Married to Mrs Curious

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:38 am

I like for my HW to play with herself first and tell me the details of the “date”. Then fuck like crazy!

dylan104
Prepubescent

Unread post by dylan104 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:28 am

I had to go with OTHER - first face fuck her hard and cum all over her face, then eat her cream filled pussy!

jim28
Player

Unread post by jim28 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:44 am

A variation of "perform oral", I would like her to sit on my face while she tells me how she got so wet, hopefully getting excited recounting her adventure and rubbing her sloppy pussy on my face as she has more orgasms.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:38 pm

Welcome to the forum dylan104.

Curioushubby99
Experienced

Unread post by Curioushubby99 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:06 pm

Curioushubby99 wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:44 am
All apply depending on the scenario. If I am watching her fucking but not joining in then I will either make love to her, or fuck her hard, as soon as they are finished or he leaves. If I am in another room listening to her fucking and the guy is going to spend the night then I will jerk of during and or after they have finished their first round. If I wasn't present when she got fucked then when she returns home she will always tell me in great detail what they did. While she tells me the detail I will either be making love to her, fucking her hard, or have her jerk me off.

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:20 am

I’m still a wannabe so I can’t speak from actual experience but: all of the above sound lovely!

My first choice favourite has to be to fuck her like crazy! But licking her pussy clean as she squirms in ecstasy comes a close second, or gently making love holding her most intimate gaze would be wonderful too... 😜
“Life is best organized as a series of daring ventures from a secure base” John Bowlby

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:31 am

I'll almost always get festivities started by going down on my wife until she's exhausted from orgasms. She'll almost always give the other guy head while I'm working her clit with my mouth and tongue and fucking her. I'm almost always the first to fuck her. She's sexually submissive. She let either of us do what we want. I'm usually good for two cum shots. She'll usually give me a blowjob while the other guy is fucking her. I usually fall asleep after my second cum shot, especially if it's late and I'm tired. After I fall asleep, the other guy will work her for as long as they want.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:04 am

I chose "fucking her like crazy" but could have selected the first three options and the fifth. But most often, I'm fucking her as she recounts her experiences. I'm almost always jerking off in our guest room whenever she and another are fucking in our marital bedroom. If she leaves their bedroom door ajar, I sneak across our darkened hallway and peer around the door jamb to watch quietly and unseen. I find that so exciting that I'm usually cumming into a tissue before the other guy is spilling his seed into my wife's cunt.

She has learned the sex is hotter and more satisfying for her and most men if I'm not in the same room. I had been present at the outset when my (now) 36-year-old wife was then 28, but now I sleep separately from them.

When she leaves our home for an overnight date with another, I'm typically watching from our front bay window as her car backs out our driveway and disappears out of sight. At those times, I jerk off madly at the thought of another guy's stiff rod that will soon be drilling her. Sometimes before she leaves for a date, she asks me to assist her prep with makeup, choice of outfits, slipping on her shoes, and/or whatever else she may tell me to do. I'm most often naked when performing those chores, and my dick is stone hard as I consider her night's prospects.

We most often have sex if she is still up to it upon her return. If she cannot handle more sex at times, she commonly jerks me off as she relates her night's adventures. I love those times almost as much as she does when others are fucking her.

Interesting poll results.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

marine20
Virgin

Unread post by marine20 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:22 pm

i performed oral on her when she came back from fucking her boyfriend. he always ass fucked her , so i would eat out her asshole with gusto. i did it for quite a while with red hot passion. i fucking loved that, and she did to . then i would fuck her like the whore she was . it was great.

itsmagic1954
Virgin

Unread post by itsmagic1954 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:33 pm

When she came home at 4 am after being out at a club with a girlfriend for drinks and dancing, she leapt onto my back and whispered hoarsely that she was aroused, very very aroused. She told me how she and her friend found two attractive men to flirt and dance with. She described their seduction during the evening, including how he caressed her ass and ran his hands up to her breasts as they danced. Both of the girls accompanied the two men to a shared hotel room where they got their brains fucked out. It was especially erotic since her friend was in a long term relationship and out to get laid.

I was lying on the bed stroking myself as she told me about their night. Then she stripped off her tights and climbed onto my face, asking that I clean her cunt. I came hard onto my chest and her back. After that, she told me that I could lick his cum from her breasts. It wasn’t the last time she and her friend went out drinking and dancing looking for great sex.
Last edited by itsmagic1954 on Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jeffwatches
Virgin

Unread post by jeffwatches » Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:24 pm

I love eating her creampie and then fucking her while her fuck watches us. On several occasions she was on her back while I was eating her out and she was sucking her boyfriend at the same time

Kscuck2023
Prepubescent

Unread post by Kscuck2023 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:17 am

My vote and my favorite is to eat her out after. She usually lets me but now always. Sometimes I have to settle for a handjob and occasionally I get the strap on after. When she does that she uses it on me the same way he just did her.

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:47 am

The first thing I do the first chance I get is feel her vagina to see how wet it is. The second thing I do is perform oral on her. I don't like the taste of cum, but I get turned on like crazy realizing how it got there.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:13 am

My wife mainly plays alone now. When she gets home from a bulls house, she likes to go to the bedroom, strip down naked, and call me in to inspect her. She will spread her legs and sheepishly say to me, " look what I let him do to me." As she will show off her swollen cum filled pussy. From there I always clean her up.
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:46 am

Our routine was for her to slowly stroke my cock while telling me about her night with her young lover, but one night, for some strange reason, I had an overwhelming desire to make love to her as she regaled me with yet another crazy sex story. Surprised, she said OK and I mounted her only to find her vaginal walls stretched so far that I could hardly feel them. I felt space where I had always felt warm, wet, skin before. She teased me and asked if I could feel her. Laughing but stunned I said "No". She stared into my eyes and humped me until I came.

Cookiescream
Experienced

Unread post by Cookiescream » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:39 am

Aside from sucking her pussy or fucking her, as soon as possible I like to give her a candlelight bubble bath, flowers, massage, and breakfast in bed to show her my appreciation for her play. These rewards should come as quickly as possible to reinforce the message that her actions are greatly appreciated and will receive positive feedback.

TxCuck80
Prepubescent

Unread post by TxCuck80 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:14 am

One of my favorite memories is when I came back home after my wife’s lover had already left. She was laying on her back in the same position he left her, legs spread and cum slowly oozing out from between her lips while she was giggling with post sex pleasure. I immediately dove down between her legs and lapped up every drop with my tongue and the still visual of seeing it pouring out of her is so so erotic. After I cleaned her up I added my load and I wish we could recreate this over and over again but I will continue to patiently wait.

wildrollercoaster
OHW Addict

Unread post by wildrollercoaster » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:00 pm

There've been countless different scenarios, but more often than not they've begun with me orally exploring her (now my wife), and frequently led to her atop me in a beautiful 69, taking time to tell me everything I need to know.

Here's an example, copied from a thread devoted to her, of the very first moments of our reconnection one morning a few years ago:

"It was Saturday, June 4 when she went out for a dinner date with M, and then went to his place for the rest of the night. Indescribably powerful juxtaposed visions of her -- as his enchanting, deadly gorgeous dinner date...and later as his beautiful naked lover, passionately sucking and fucking him.

I was home when she returned in the morning, one of relatively few times I've seen her so soon after she's been with him, and the first such occurrence in a very long time (mainly because she's historically connected with him mostly while I've been away). I saw her the instant she arrived. No time to even brush her teeth or change out of what she'd worn to dinner. We barely spoke at first -- literally just "hi", and left everything else deafeningly unspoken. The gravity of the situation was obviously understood. I couldn't possibly find words, either then or now, to describe its surreal intensity. I began to touch, undress and kiss her body very slowly and gently, but my heart was absolutely racing -- as I know hers was too. Once she was wearing nothing except her panties, I forced myself to avoid them for several minutes while continuing to worship her with my hands and mouth, steeping in torturous anticipation.

Still without removing her panties, I finally nestled my face between her legs and began to breathe and feel her femininity. My mind was a blur, and I can't imagine that hers wasn't too. I've historically been somewhat shy about overtly examining her panties when I know or suspect she's recently been with another man, but this time I consciously resisted that tendency. I played a little mental game with myself, silently telling myself that it was possible that her date with M had somehow been platonic. Keeping an open mind, I'd wait to see if removal of her panties would definitively reveal the truth. I began to pull the waistband down past her beautiful hips, and paid close attention to the lining of her panties peeling away from the lips of her ethereal pussy. Could I tell for sure? I know from experience that it's often not as obvious as one might suppose. Well, it was clear enough to me -- sight, taste, scent -- that she couldn't have convinced me that M hadn't fucked her. She later confirmed that he'd most recently been inside of her about an hour prior, and -- with emphasis -- that they'd both had orgasms that morning.

'Reclamation' is ongoing; at this point it seems endless -- reinforced by J and M fucking their brains out while I was away on Wednesday of last week. On the day after their June 4th overnight reunion, she and I spent hours in bed, barely talking about what had happened. Sometimes words can wait, not least when she's on top of me in a beautiful 69 -- can't deny the intensity of my imagination. On the other hand, our reconnection following her Wednesday tryst with M last week was very communicative. Many, many questions from me, and merciless answers from her. In part, I had her recount myriad details of her very first date with M -- still mind-blowing nuances -- and then confirm whether or not each detail was also pertinent to each of their two dates this month."

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:21 am

Always go down on her after she gets fucked. We pick guys who can go multiple times - they always fuck her first - I clean her up then fuck her myself - clean her up and he does her again. I’m one and done these days so I love watching guys do her repeatedly.

marine20
Virgin

Unread post by marine20 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:13 am

when my wife had a steady boyfriend , she would fuck him every sunday. he would only cum in her ass , which he trained for a long time. i knew her ass was full of his cum when she came in , so i undressed her immediately , put her in bed ass up , and ate her asshole out like a starving man. i'm sure she must have known i was trying to get as much cum as possible , but never mentioned it. then i would fuck the hell out of her. it was always phenomenal. at the time she had no clue that i was bi , sometime later , i told her and she was surprised , but ok with it. i love my wife being a whore , and i love being a cock sucker.

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:21 am

I would love to fuck her brains out, and reclaim her, but we’re still in a long distance relationship and only see each other every six weeks or so. I have to make do with watching the videos, and looking at the pics from their play date, while stroke myself as my Queen recounts the details of her latest tryst to me over the phone.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:47 pm

Speaking on behalf of my hubby, he loves to fuck me silly when I come home! Reclaiming “his” pussy is a must for us both.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:16 am

I'd like to add that my second favorite thing to do after cleaning her is sliding my cock inside her. I am not well endowed at all. I love feeling how the other man stretched her out in combo with the remaining cum inside her.
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.