After she fucks someone...

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What is the first thing you like to do after she fucks someone else?

JERK OFF
5%
MAKE LOVE TO HER
15%
FUCK HER LIKE CRAZY
33%
PERFORM ORAL ON HER
41%
HAVE HER JERK YOU OFF
4%
OTHER (comment below)
1%

Total votes: 1095

noreaster
Trainable

Re: After she fucks someone...

Unread post by noreaster » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:48 pm

All depends on the situation and mood but if she has taken him bare I enjoy stripping her down to just her thong in our bed. Then I enjoy making out with her and feeling how warm and soaked through her snug thong is as it’s stretched over her smooth mounds we talk about what happened. It’s not long before I slip my hand inside and feel their cum all over and in her pussy. Then she may guide me down between her legs or but either way I end up pulling her thong to the side and adding mine to the mix. Usually doesn’t take too long.

Novak
Prepubescent

Unread post by Novak » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:54 pm

I chose fuck her like crazy but also enjoy cleaning her up.

JRE2
Experienced

Unread post by JRE2 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:50 am

Other. Usually she is so exhausted that she really wants to rest, so I give her emotional love and lots of attention. She loves the feeling of being filled with sperm, so if he couldn't stay for the afterglow, we will often lie in bed cuddling so she can experience the memory and the sensations as long as possible. Sometimes just talking about his visit will make her horny and we will make love, but it's her time to choose what we do. I make no demands and try to focus on her special time. That said, the next morning is traditionally mine to enjoy and she tends to be more submissive and attentive.

Tether
Trainable

Unread post by Tether » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:06 pm

Yes, agreed. I'm so sexually charged after she fucks someone else that it doesn't take much to get me off.

CoupleFun555
Player

Unread post by CoupleFun555 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:13 pm

I love being inside of her after she’s been filled by her well-endowed boyfriend.

Sandstone
Trainable

Unread post by Sandstone » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:05 pm

I like her to give me a bj and tell me every single detail.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:37 pm

Welcome to the forum Sandstone.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:56 am

I can only get in her as sloppy seconds or more. So after I generally fuck her.
Occasionally I do cleanup.
Sometimes nothing.

Active502
Virgin

Unread post by Active502 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:38 am

I like to clean her up, and reclaim her, while hearing all the details!

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:39 am

After a late night session at Jim's apartment, she would return home at 3 a.m. or so. I would be in bed and hear her car pull into the driveway. My heart would beat louder as I heard her walk through the kitchen and enter the bathroom. She would slip quietly into our bedroom and check to see I were awake. I always was, and I would watch excitedly as she slipped out of her blouse, skirt, bra, and cuddled up to me with the bottle of baby oil. She would be glowing from her orgasms with Jim and would smile sheepishly as I teased her about it. She would ask if I wanted to hear about her evening and would start to anoint my growing penis with the slippery oil. Her story would start with the innocent sharing of wine and pot on his living room couch, then move to kissing, massaging of his huge cock, and his fingers in her gushing pussy. Moving to his bedroom would be followed by undressing each other and oral sex performed on each other, sometimes simultaneously. My cock would rage as she stroked me and spoke softly interspersed with little giggles. Their passion for each other would turn into marathon fucking sessions, sometimes a shower together, then more fucking. He could cum in her mouth, get hard again easily, and fuck her brains out 2-3 times in one night. When I could hold back my excitement no longer, I would add my semen to her soft fingers or her throat.

S-and-M
Virgin

Unread post by S-and-M » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:20 am

fuck her like crazy then eat her out.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:59 am

I could have picked them all. Circumstances somewhat dictate what we do after she has been fucked by another guy. I'm usually jerking off at the front window when she's driving away for a date and fuck her when she returns in the morning after. Sometimes, she jerks me off instead when telling me about her adventure, or I might do that while she talks and watches with a smile. She usually takes a shower before leaving a guy's place or when she gets home and I often go down on her as she narrates her night away. And, at times, she is tired from lack of sleep, goes to bed, and we talk about it while having sex later.

Most often, she and I have hot marital sex, but whatever happens afterward changes at times. It depends on how each of us may feel at the time.

~Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Naplescuck
Experienced

Unread post by Naplescuck » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:47 am

My wife hasn’t taken a loved or boyfriend yet, but if she ever came home after making love to another man, I would absolutely love to lick her pussy clean, I’d spend an hour easy between her legs, and I know for a fact if she ever took the plunge, there is absolutely no way she would want my little dick again anyway......she already tells me “my husband has a tiny dick”, “making love to you does absolutely nothing for me, I do it for you” “are you in yet, I cannot feel it”

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:02 am

I just feel happy she has enjoyed herself, the look on her face tells me i have a happy satisfied wife. As i am locked away if its sir i will be told to clean her if not then i shall just enjoy the mental pleasure of knowing what a fun time she has had. I shall hope that i am instructed to wear her cum filled knickers too.

findingout1
Trainable

Unread post by findingout1 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:55 am

we make love. over 11 years of a steady relationship, my hot gf and i have each had many other affairs. she has never wanted to know any details about mine, though she knows they happen and even knows first names of the best of my others. at the same time, though, i have eagerly learned from her the details of her relationships with other guys. she knows what turns me on. she has several times had three or four of us men on successive days, and many times three in a weekend. she shares that info with me. i have seen texts. i have seen pictures. sometimes she does the exquisitely slow torture of coyly revealing details gradually while jacking me or blowing me. on several occasions we have even explicitly imitated in our lovemaking great things she has done with one or another of "her guys." i love to make love to this amazingly sexual woman because she is so amazingly sexual, and i want her to have the best of everything. and it is definitely love and admiration that i feel when she is in my arms after being in the arms of another.

brutay2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by brutay2 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:22 am

The statement made by finding out should be the feeling of every loving cuckold. I might add that being there and participating in her ultimate pleasure is another facet to your love for her. To see her twisting and moaning while impaled on another man's cock, to feel her body react to his fucking, to see the pleasure on her face as she is cumming on his cock, to hold her body or her hand or her breast as she trembles in the throes of her orgasm. All of these pleasures are irreplaceable.

Blugoose580
Virgin

Unread post by Blugoose580 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:21 pm

With my first wife who actually fucked other guys I loved the fresh fucked pussy feeling. Didn’t know what a creampie was then. Current wife I love licking my cum from her. Better yet I love to pull out as I cum and cum I cum all over her lips and belly then lick it up.

brutay2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by brutay2 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:29 pm

Chromatic1 wrote:
Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:14 am
Well this is mood dependent but I'd say that more often than not, I'd prefer to fuck her or lick er clean. I guess there's an element of fucking her to reclaim her, or displaying my approval and appreciation of the situation by licking her clean.

Of course, this I all assuming I'm even present... :)
I will do all of the above then I Will hold her and tenderly and let her tell me all about it , then I will slow fuck her and make her promise me to fuck him next time right in front of me.

Curioushubby99
Experienced

Unread post by Curioushubby99 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:44 am

All appy depending on the scenario. If I am watching her fucking but not joining in then I will either make love to her, or fuck her hard, as soon as they are finished or he leaves. If I am in another room listening to her fucking and the guy is going to spend the night then I will jerk of during and or after they have finished their first round. If I wasn't present when she got fucked then when she returns home she will always tell me in great detail what they did. While she yells me the detail I will either be making love to her, fucking her hard, or have her jerk me off.

cpl4sumrfn
Virgin

Unread post by cpl4sumrfn » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:28 am

I voted other because I enjoy to go down on her after she has been with another man and then move to fucking her like crazy. Fucking her afterwards is especially enjoyable because she is hot and swollen from the pounding she just received and if the other man came in her very, very, wet.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:57 am

There was a time I enjoyed having her right after he finished filling her with his load. The feeling is was unbelievable. After I ducked for the first time and tasted his man cream I have decided I’d rather go down and clean her of his cream. I throughly enjoy tasting her after he had finished and then it’s my turn. Wow! I enjoy the taste of his cream.

There have been several times when I have climaxed in my panties without touching myself.

Pauline

DedicatedHubby2013
Experienced

Unread post by DedicatedHubby2013 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:42 am

The first thing that I like to do is go down on her, and eat her out, knowing that she just got fucked by another cock.
Always a huge turn on.
DedicatedHubby2013

Filou
Experienced

Unread post by Filou » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:04 am

Good question ! And sure as hell I can not answer it as it is very situational and might depend on my mood.

- clean her up in front of her lover - slighty humiliating, but still love it
- having sex with her - might include cleaning her up before and not a bad choice anyway as PIV for us got somewhat rarer lately. But might depend on weather she would unlock me or not
- she jerking me or telling me to do it while her lover is still there - might be a good choice to, if in the correct mood due to the humiliating factor...

If the question woud be about the least choice it would be easier: "fucking her like crazy" - I happily leave sportive sex to her lover and rather take the more more passionate part myself. ;)
There are two kinds of strengths: the strength to lead, and the strength to follow; the strength to control, and the strength yield

There are two kinds of power: the power to strip away another's soul bare, and the power to stand naked

-Yaldah Tovah-

Bongomadness 6969
Experienced

Unread post by Bongomadness 6969 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:34 am

Depends where we were.
If she just fucked someone at a party or in a car at a bar or club, I would always find a way to slide a few fingers in to see how wet she was while she gave me the short version of what she just did.
If we were at our house or a hotel, I don't know why but I loved to eat her out before she got pounded, like I was warming her up or something. After watching her enjoy a good fucking for a while , I was never able to help myself and almost always join in finishing Wifey off.

NewtonBlade
Experienced

Unread post by NewtonBlade » Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:07 am

It just depends on what my wife wants. She almost always wants me to clean up their creampie, but sometimes her lover's thick cock leaves her too sore for anything else. Whether it's just after a "nooner" or an overnighter, she knows she owns me for a while.