After she fucks someone...

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What is the first thing you like to do after she fucks someone else?

JERK OFF
5%
MAKE LOVE TO HER
15%
FUCK HER LIKE CRAZY
33%
PERFORM ORAL ON HER
41%
HAVE HER JERK YOU OFF
4%
OTHER (comment below)
1%

Total votes: 1095

redfoxcpl
Prepubescent

After she fucks someone...

Unread post by redfoxcpl » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:27 am

I want to fuck her brains out after she gets done... what does everyone else like?

allengt
Site Admin

Re: After she fucks someone...

Unread post by allengt » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:31 am

Welcome to the forum.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

webothluvit
Prepubescent

Unread post by webothluvit » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:35 am

If she was gotten a creampie, then I enjoy eating her out. If not, I like to make love to her while she tells me the details.

Chromatic1
Experienced

Unread post by Chromatic1 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:14 am

Well this is mood dependent but I'd say that more often than not, I'd prefer to fuck her or lick er clean. I guess there's an element of fucking her to reclaim her, or displaying my approval and appreciation of the situation by licking her clean.

Of course, this I all assuming I'm even present... :)

Cowboy797us
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cowboy797us » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:08 pm

Chromatic1 wrote:Well this is mood dependent but I'd say that more often than not, I'd prefer to fuck her or lick er clean. I guess there's an element of fucking her to reclaim her, or displaying my approval and appreciation of the situation by licking her clean.

Of course, this I all assuming I'm even present... :)
I'm right there with you on that one
I will forever be Mel's cuck.

sandy98
Trainable

Unread post by sandy98 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:33 pm

Answering for hubby here. He loves cream pies, so he will perform oral on me first, then he likes to fuck my brains out.

Texman2045
Trainable

Unread post by Texman2045 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:44 pm

I prefer a fuck/sloppy second variety, but usually, she gives me a long, (or as long as I can hold on) hand job while she tells me a little of her exciting night, (or day). Pussy reclaiming for the husband in my case may come the next day or more likely a couple of days.

Lenny

Unread post by Lenny » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:50 pm

I voted other because she does not have my permission to fuck other guys. It would then be a violation of trust.

pancuckold
Player

Unread post by pancuckold » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:37 pm

Really it's a tough call and in practice about half the time X is pretty well worn out when she gets laid on a date so she'll either have me jerk off or if she knows she's returning late her preference has been that I masturbate to orgasm while she's getting laid and let me kiss and lick her

If we're at a party then she's usually going to want me to lick her and then fuck her after she finishes with another guy. Even so, the first guy(s) usually get more time with her // her being tired.

As for my preferences, picking from among your choices isn't easy. I like 'em all but licking her would be first by a nose.
she's been with 54+ guys, 16 since we've been involved.
My numbers are about half of hers, I'm not jealous, maybe a bit envious

FredandAnn
Virgin

Unread post by FredandAnn » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:52 pm

I need to have more votes!
I voted "Perform Oral On Her". If Ann had bare sex with him, and he came in her, I'll slip down and take my position, tonguing her lightly all around while she tells me how she enjoyed their sex together. When she gets around to describing how deeply he penetrated her, my tongue will dive into her as deeply as I can. If I'm lucky, especially if she didn't cum when she was with him, she'll cum while I'm tonguing her . . . BONUS! We both enjoy this "oral-after-another-man" sex act because it allows us to fully share and experience her HotWife adventure.
If I didn't cum the instant when she came in my mouth, then I'll slip up, slip into her, and we'll have tender and loving "reclaiming" sex.
If Ann is too sore from her session with this "other" man, then she'll slowly jerk me off and let me cum in her mouth.
I really don't have a favorite, it's all so erotic and loving.
We think of our Hotwife adventures as the icing on our marriage. (Or would that have more to do with the cream filling?)

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:33 am

I voted making love to her.... but that almost always includes going down on her while she tells me about it. I love both the taste, smell and fell of her freshly fucked cum filled pussy... not sure which I like best, so I am gonna do both.

massage4wife
Experienced

Unread post by massage4wife » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:46 am

Just a wannabe and guess I am the oddball but I get off on the idea of her getting off. Not that I think she would be nasty but the idea of going after some other guy just does nothing for me. Not interested in sloppy seconds and most defiantly not interested in eating some other dudes stuff. Just goes to show how everybody is different in what turns them on.

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:30 am

massage4wife wrote:Just a wannabe and guess I am the oddball but I get off on the idea of her getting off. Not that I think she would be nasty but the idea of going after some other guy just does nothing for me. Not interested in sloppy seconds and most defiantly not interested in eating some other dudes stuff. Just goes to show how everybody is different in what turns them on.

I can remember feeling that way.

Even at swing parties, my wife would always shower and clean her pussy before fucking anyone else or returning to me. Bareback was the norm back then.

Eventually we were at a swing party where one of the husbands always ate her his wife's creampie after someone else fucked her. I saw him go in a room right after she had been loudly fucked... several screaming orgasms; his wife's fucker came out, her husband went in. He was a big man's man, a former college football player. A couple of the other husbands commented on his kink of always orally cleaning his wife after she had been fucked. They said he was very open about it and always telling everyone how hot it was and encouraging them to try. One of the husbands admitted he had tried and kind of liked it. I remember feeling both turned on but not wanting anyone else to know - afraid it might make me seem less many to the other guys.

Later my wife and I met each other in a bathroom. We had both been fucking someone else in separate rooms. My wife was getting ready to get in the shower and commented her fucker had an enormous cock and had fucked her crazy with pleasure. She said her pussy felt so open a truck could drive in it. We were laughing and talking about what we had done. I don't remember whose idea it was for her to show me how open her pussy it was. It looked huge and was still full of his cum a lot of it dripping out. The other husband eating his wife freshly fucked pussy was still on my mind... I was tempted to dive right in. But a moment of insecurity about how my wife might think of me eating another man's cum out of her pussy... and I didn't.

THEN

We laughed and talked about it on the way home. It was obvious it turned us both on. It wasn't long after that another opportunity to eat her after someone else had fucked her and cum in her... a tentatively tried a little taste and soon dived right in. Been a creampie lover ever since. I am sure many husbands will agree there is no feeling quite like fucking their wife's freshly and very well fucked and stretched and cum filled pussy.

Hey things change; inhibitions and insecurities go away and it is not unusual for something that once seemed disgusting to becum a turn on. To each their own.
Last edited by funcpl477 on Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

massage4wife
Experienced

Unread post by massage4wife » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:36 am

Happy you two enjoy what you do and I am not judging anyone who does. After all I get off on the idea of my wife fucking another guy. That just does nothing for me at all. For me the thrill is her enjoying it and getting off big time. Again not judging just so not for me.

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:46 am

Hey, as I said, things evolve and to each his own. I was just kind of grinning about how things evolved for me.

I love your avatar. Your wife has incredibly beautiful breasts!!!

Hot that you, like me, get off the most, from our wife's pleasure! I look forward to you future posts about your wife enjoying other men. We are lucky guys!!

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:50 am

To the op; this is a fun string, thanks for starting it... but maybe just one other choice on the poll:

All of the above!

deffle
Experienced

Unread post by deffle » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:23 am

I don't do creampies, just not my thing. Also, I don't have any particular urge to screw her directly after she's with one of her BFs. It's not that I opposed to screwing her after one of her BFs - and I have many times - it's just that I'm not creampie-centric like some guys in here.

Why I do find myself really liking lately is actually NOT fucking her or masturbating immediately after a BF gets her, but just hanging around with her for some good quality couple time after she gets a shot of cum in her.

The last time her BF got her on New Year's Eve, he left for a NYE party; her and I went straight out to dinner and drinks. She was dressed really classy and was all glowing and content from being freshly fucked - my dick hard and my balls humming the entire time.

I thought my nads were going to explode by the time I finally did fuck her after the ball drop.
Mrs. Deffle and her long-term BF:
Season 2
viewtopic.php?t=64734
Season 3
viewtopic.php?t=68161

Tether
Trainable

Unread post by Tether » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:51 am

It depends on how sore she is. If she got a good long fucking, she's probably too sore for me to fuck her, so oral is best. If she didn't get enough from the other guy, then I'll fuck her, but that's only happened once.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:56 am

I do both oral and, as it has become known at our house, ride the silk. I love eating the cream pie no doubt about that. Anyway, way back I would always eat the pie first but, over time we have changed that. Well she changed it. She fucks her FB as many times as he likes before I get to touch her. Then, after he has come at least twice, it is my job to go down on her and lick her for a bit. Then I have to get a bunch of cum in my mouth and giver her the snowball in a kiss. Then I am permitted to ride the silk. She likes the taste of her last lover on her tongue so she can think about him while I fuck her. Sometimes there is more than one FB present and I have to wait until they are both done or at least take a break before I get to snowball her but damn, it's so hot.

Foxglove
Experienced

Unread post by Foxglove » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:13 am

It depends. Usually she's ready for more right after but if somebody gave her pussy a good long pounding and made her come, then I get off in other ways.

GforA

Unread post by GforA » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:34 pm

After each time, the first thing I do is go down on her.

She actually cant wait for me to do it, last time I spent a minute or two kissing her and she got impatient and wanted my face in her pussy. She made it clear too!

Good girl!

perradeplaya
Trainable

Unread post by perradeplaya » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:11 am

Comments removed on request of poster.

lilboy

Unread post by lilboy » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:15 am

Definitely oral!

hobo101
Prepubescent

Unread post by hobo101 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:33 am

Oral no doubt! There is nothing more sexy than your wife grinding her cum filled pussy on your face!

wardc
Virgin

Unread post by wardc » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:21 am

Eat her pussy and asshole out.