Rules for hotwife ?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Do you have "Rules" for Hotwifing

No rules, whatever hotwife wants is agreed to
47%
No Kissing
3%
No Oral
No votes
No staying all night
12%
No real dating, just sex
20%
No bareback intercourse
9%
Other rules unspecified
10%

Total votes: 275

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Rules for hotwife ?

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon May 03, 2021 6:25 pm

mrandmrsbusty wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 6:20 pm
the only rules we have is that she never does anything without my knowledge
I do a lot of things without prior knowledge, but I always "kiss and tell" ;).

Funtimecouple
Trainable

Unread post by Funtimecouple » Tue May 04, 2021 2:09 am

We only play as a couple so yes she is my very hotwife and I enjoy watching. taking pics and vids and joining in for her pleasure. We are both straight.

Anabolic99
Prepubescent

Unread post by Anabolic99 » Thu May 06, 2021 6:13 am

Three rules

Share everything. Lots of communication.

No condoms. We know theres risk and we insist on testing. Its just what she wants

Black men ONLY. We started this way. She wanted a much bigger cock and i felt threatened by white men.

Now that were in the lifestyle deeply though, she has talked abt white men. I said if she does that, she has to go off birth control. It was the only thing i could think of to try to stop it.

And i am really turned on by the risk.

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Thu May 06, 2021 5:37 pm

I hate rules but we set only one unbreakable rule - if any of us wants to stop we stop.NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Thu May 06, 2021 8:18 pm

Here are our rules:
Hotwife/Cuckold Rules:
• First: Husband needs to be assured that Wife is safe at all times
• Open and honest communication at all time…Before, during, and after.
• Wife shares all the communications including all texts received from bulls.
• All encounters to involve Husband to be present.
• If Wife requests, Husband will arrange encounters for Wife
• Veto Power: Either of us has the option to veto any time for any reasonable reason.
• Husband is Cuckold to Wife and will only follow her directions during encounters.
• Husband will be allowed to fondle, kiss, and masturbate during the encounter.
• If a bulls act is uncomfortable the Wife will say the safe word of driftwood or signal with the peace sign and Husband will stop the session.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

Curioushubby99
Experienced

Unread post by Curioushubby99 » Thu May 06, 2021 11:38 pm

We have no rules whatsoever, my wife is free to do what she wants with who she wants, men, women couples, or groups. She can meet either with me or solo, and they can be spontaneous meets without my prior knowledge.

When she is with another guy it is her call what she does, we hold nothing back for us only and it's is her choice whether or not to use protection.

I guess if we do have a rule it is that if I'm not involved then I like to hear the details.

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Fri May 07, 2021 12:50 am

Curioushubby99 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 11:38 pm
We have no rules whatsoever, my wife is free to do what she wants with who she wants, men, women couples, or groups. She can meet either with me or solo, and they can be spontaneous meets without my prior knowledge.

When she is with another guy it is her call what she does, we hold nothing back for us only and it's is her choice whether or not to use protection.

I guess if we do have a rule it is that if I'm not involved then I like to hear the details.
Very same to ours

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sat May 08, 2021 8:59 pm

just let me know where you are and enjoy yourself completely.

Pauline

sexyjessie
Virgin

Unread post by sexyjessie » Sun May 09, 2021 6:07 am

We doesn’t has any rules, i is allow to go out as much I like for sex, stays out as long I want and have as many men I want. Guess actually there two rules: one is hubby want me bareback all the time which is fine cos that what I want. Second rule is only I allow play he has to be faithful to me. It not for any reason except I not want him with other girls and he happy with that cos he only wants me.

wny3somecple
Experienced

Unread post by wny3somecple » Sun May 09, 2021 7:49 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 12:30 pm
wny3somecple wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 11:57 am
Flexibility in your guidelines is important. For instance I have known couples with the no kissing rule, it seems almost all of them would admit that in the heat of passion the rule sometimes got broken.
The "no kissing" thing is about at the top of the silliest things to have a "rule" about.
'Honey, he can fuck you all he wants, but don't kiss him.' :roll:
Knew a couple in a swing group we belonged to had the no kissing rule.....but she loved rimming guys and gals. Everyone in the group found it such an odd rule....licking his or her's asshole..ok. a kiss....somehow a bad thing .

wny3somecple
Experienced

Unread post by wny3somecple » Sun May 09, 2021 7:49 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 12:30 pm
wny3somecple wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 11:57 am
Flexibility in your guidelines is important. For instance I have known couples with the no kissing rule, it seems almost all of them would admit that in the heat of passion the rule sometimes got broken.
The "no kissing" thing is about at the top of the silliest things to have a "rule" about.
'Honey, he can fuck you all he wants, but don't kiss him.' :roll:
Knew a couple in a swing group we belonged to had the no kissing rule.....but she loved rimming guys and gals. Everyone in the group found it such an odd rule....licking his or her's asshole..ok. a kiss....somehow a bad thing .

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun May 09, 2021 8:03 am

[/quote]

Maybe that no kissing rule was born out of necessity. If she has been kissing other peoples ass holes all evening, I might not want to kiss her! :lol:

wildrollercoaster
OHW Addict

Unread post by wildrollercoaster » Sun May 09, 2021 10:23 am

I voted "no rules". However, my fiancée knows that there is one caveat: she knows to disclose to me anything of a sexual nature that transpires.

Cuckold-Sweden
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckold-Sweden » Tue May 11, 2021 11:16 pm

The only rule my wife has is that her bull/daddy makes the rules. :)