Hotwife going out alone/why is it too difficult for me?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
roadrunner
$2 Ho

Re: Hotwife going out alone/why is it too difficult for me?

Unread post by roadrunner » Wed May 07, 2008 3:43 pm

It sounds like a hot time.

I'm wondering if she has decided that she definitely WON'T fuck him solo, or if she's just going to date him more and see how she feels about it over time.
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Thu May 08, 2008 9:33 am

I think she is still feeling HIM out!
Not sure why..but I think it has to do with the fact that he is in a committed relationship..even though he claims that there is no sex involved...and that his woman knows that he sleeps with others.....I just think that my HW is not buying into his story.
In the mean time...she constantly is tormenting me with her lifestyle change. Lately she told me that she is very interested in playing with E again....since we both saw him last friday....he is on her mind a lot. She told me that she wants him to be her regular Friday afternoon fuck. I love it!

This is a daily progression....each day my HW suprises me with her insights regarding her new lifestyle.
My emotions are in check.........my HW is constantly feeding my ego...........and she is going out of her way to make me
feel HER love!

More to cum!!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Thu May 08, 2008 12:47 pm

hey....i forgot to post another pic of our experience friday morning...last week friday.
I wrote about E coming over...and while I was fucking my HW doggie style she was sucking off E.

letme know what you think???

Edited by mod to delete picture as they are only permitted in the hotties section.
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Fri May 09, 2008 7:51 am

another update.
My HW is going out for lunch with M.
He wants to have sex with her.
She told me she still is not sure...but today, at lunch she will hope to get the feeling with him and bring him home to our house.
She told me that if she brings him home....she wants to have sex with him in our bed.....she wants me to watch....and be ready to join in if she tells me to.
She likes the idea of me walking in on her...so I will not be home if and when she arrives home.
I am very nervous...but its a sexual nervousness.....I want to watch her...I want to walk in on her with M......but I have no fricking idea if it will happen or not!
She is playing a very good mental game with me right now...its so fucking HOT!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

RBALL
Trainable

Unread post by RBALL » Fri May 09, 2008 8:00 am

Good luck. I know I speak for others when I say I wish I was in your shoes. This is a very hot thread by the way. To follow your journey keeps me hoping that one day my wife and I will take our first steps.

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Fri May 09, 2008 8:06 am

Thanks rball.

I continue to write to this thread because of friends like you.
I remember my days of constantly "getting off" wishing my wife would take on lovers.
It's so damn thrilling, scary, erotic all mixed together.

Now that she is playing the HW role, she is taking baby steps, and I am encouraged by her progress and desire to explore with our without my input.

The mystery is killing me.
Never knowing when, where, with whom she is playing with!

She is so much more desirable than I ever imagined a woman could be in my life.

Daily my intensity and sexual energy is out of control over her.

I am embarrassed to tell all of you reading this..........but WE do have a very active sex life....and mixed in I probably get off 3 more times a day thinking about her being a HW. I am exhausted!
Her panties, nylons, scandals, hotwife shoes are my best friends when she isnt with me.

LOL!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Fri May 09, 2008 8:25 am

Another bit of shared info:

My HW went for her annual female check-up yesterday.
She told me that her doctor is a very hot male and it's too bad that he doesnt swing.
I couldnt believe that she said that....never in a million years would she have said that before she became a HW.

I still am in shock knowing that she is a shared wife.
WOW.........my gorgeous wife shares her pussy and mouth with other men.
She is actively seeking hot men....she is so confident and assertive right now!

She is at lunch right now...............probably flirting with M....and probably coming back to our house.
We both are not working today............I am going to work out...........and wait for her call.

Wish me luck!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri May 09, 2008 9:23 am

Hi Reese,

Very happy to hear your hottie is seeking other guys to fuck!
It definitely looks like you succeeded in making her a hotwife, now hold on for a wild ride! LOL

Cheers, mate!

Please keep us posted! :whip:
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Fri May 09, 2008 9:37 am

Oh my god i am in for a wild ride.
I sometimes feel left out!
She is doing more things on her own.
Is this normal?
I dont mind sharing her...and watching how slutty she likes to be while we are out together...but she has really taken the initiative and is spending a lot of time without me.
Now I have posted that she is going out of her way to make me feel like "the man", but I miss her...this HW thing can be lonely for the HW hubby at times.

She called me to tell me that she is at lunch with M...and she is probably coming home...or she might go to a hotel...and drive me crazy......

Is she playing mind games with me?
I am so confused...but she is taking the bull by the horns so to speak and since i gave her permission to seek whomever she chooses....WOW!

Another bit of info for my readers...........

Tomorrow night...its kids night....guess what she is doing?

She and 3 other HOT single moms are going to a very popular dance club.....retro music....many many MEN will be there....I asked her if she is going to try to pick up a man there...and she told me "honey, why do you think I am going out with my friends", they know that she is married..but some of these women have been know to cheat on their husbands. Now keep in mind that these women only cheat b/c their husbands live a silent lifestyle of having affairs....

I am so happy that WE dont live like that!

SO E is back in the picture....MY HW is with M right now....
and tomorrow she is going to be DRESSED to kill and try to find a young stud to possibly fuck around with.

When will she have time for me?

THE wild ride is just starting my friends.

I love the feeling of losing her to all these men!
I love the feeling of knowing she is so free and uninhibited.
Our sex is like a dream....totally wild...totally about fucking.....about licking, touching...tasting her pussy...she goes crazy over my cum which she never did before.
Our sex is like I died and went to heaven.
I want it more that ever...and I have to wait my turn sometimes....that drives me crazy....totally like a caged animal seeking its release!
I am going to stroke my cock right now.
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

misterclarky

Unread post by misterclarky » Fri May 09, 2008 9:53 am

Hi Reese

Love ready your post..It's really hot..I think alot about the time that my wife & I started this lifestyle.

We used to fantasise alot about her fucking with another man. For about 2 years we just played in the bed and i would get so
excited by thinking about the woman i loved being fucked by another man. It was often she who would start the stories and i
thought that it was only to make me excited because i would fuck her like crazy.

But then she told me that she had met a man, a friend of a friend, on the internet & that he would coming near to our town
in 3 months for his holidays and she WAS going to meet him.

She never asked for my advice...she told me that if i loved her i would have to accept that she might fuck with another man.
I was devastated but my cock just wouldn't stay down...All that rush of emotions that you describe .....i know so well.

Well is a long story but she ended up getting fucked by him after 3 months making me crazy...I never stopped her...I just let her go and have another man's cock in her pussy. I love her so much...she is the only woman who can make me feel like this. Hurt & horniness.

When she was sleeping with him....I would be at home alone...and my cock just would not leave me alone...I swear that i would wake up every 30-45 minutes and have to masturbate. I came atleast 10 times the first night...was a wreck the next day....God how i enjoyed that

Let you HW & M enjoy some fucking without you...Just let your imagination run wild. Is a fantastic experiencce.

Have Fun...Is a drug

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Fri May 09, 2008 11:55 am

Hmmmmmmm....another update.
My HW came home without M.
She gave him another bj in his car.....my wife hardly ever enjoyed doing that...and now she sucked him off twice in the past week.
She told me the good news.....that she let him cum in his mouth...and now she is off to go to the tanning booth to look good for tomorrow night.
I lost her...................I just have to FIT into her life now.
She gave me a big kiss.....not sure if I could taste him...she grabbed my SORE cock..........and firmly held my balls and told me how much she loves being a hotwife.
SHE is such a major flirt right now....everyone is noticing her wherever she goes!

As much as I hate this.....I love it even more!

To not have her 24/7..........to have to compete with everyone!..............IT is like a drug.
My hot, gorgeous,loyal slutty wife..................I am so lucky.

M texted me and told me that it is not his pussy yet...........and told me how lucky i am to have her...and that she is busting his balls................sounds like he is being cucked also!

More to cum.............
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

OneDayAtATime

Unread post by OneDayAtATime » Fri May 09, 2008 12:31 pm

Great intimate thoughts.Love how you express your detailed mind-set. :up:

Glad you still have a rocking sex life! Her b/fs are giving her what you desired also. :)

If it bothers you she's gone so much,tell her she needs to spend more time with you. ;)

I would make the initiative to make some lunch dates like M does. :P

Some H/W husbands love the competition this lifestyle makes. :cool:

Some guys on here like being denied sex,don't think you are that type. :lol:

It looks like you're going to be spending many nights missing her and trying to find things to do.

Just like she enjoys her freedom,go enjoy yours.

There's no reason to be tied down.Go find fun things to do without her.

You probally already know this but working out helps relieve any bit of stressfullness and anxiety.It always helps me to focus.

Enjoy the wild ride.Keep us informed.Its exciting to read whats going on.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Fri May 09, 2008 12:56 pm

Glad to hear you're still enjoying the ride. I know I'm enjoying hearing about it!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Fri May 09, 2008 1:31 pm

Thanks guys for your kind word of encouragement.
My wife came back from tanning...and I am going out with the boys to a ball game again...and maybe a fun girly bar after.

Before I leave...and after writing this post.......I am going to ask my wife to really consider either making M her fulltime BF or encourage her to find one with or without my help.
E will never be her fulltime bf...he is too busy.
She is somewhat hestiant with M....i know her well and by now, she wouldve had sex with M....her reluctance is confusing me...but I am not being pushy...........i am just going with the flow.

Today.............after she came home from tanning.............she and I talked...and she told me tonight when I come home...she will be waiting for me in bed............it will be late and she told me to wake her up if she is asleep.

I am very lucky.

Tonight.............I am going to tell her how badly that I hope one day that she has a fulltime BF........where she can go away with him on vacations......live or stay with him for weekends......and have a fulltime love affair............

to be with held from her....to fight for her sex..........to taste and smell another man on her......to know she is going crazy with lust and sex with another man...........that is my ultimate wish as a hotwife husband.
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

kcpa
Experienced

Unread post by kcpa » Fri May 09, 2008 1:53 pm

reese wrote:
Tonight.............I am going to tell her how badly that I hope one day that she has a fulltime BF........where she can go away with him on vacations......live or stay with him for weekends......and have a fulltime love affair............
I don't know reese, think about this one and how you feel now. Easy does it might be something to consider.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri May 09, 2008 2:20 pm

Him Reese,

She´s just beginning to spread her wings (legs), and things are definitely going he way right now.
I would suggest you let her be for the time being and let her find her own speed, her own comfort level.
I think if you are patient she will find a fulltime FB or better yet, several part time FB´s.
Let her find her own pace, and I think you won´t be disappointed.

BTW, I´m disappointed you haven´t posted more pics of your lovely wife, can we expect more anytime soon?
I would particularly love to see her with her FB´s, but plain naked pics of her hotness would be nice too!

Cheers, mate! :whip:
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

RBALL
Trainable

Unread post by RBALL » Sat May 10, 2008 5:35 am

She is so much more desirable than I ever imagined a woman could be in my life.

Daily my intensity and sexual energy is out of control over her.

I am embarrassed to tell all of you reading this..........but WE do have a very active sex life....and mixed in I probably get off 3 more times a day thinking about her being a HW. I am exhausted!
Her panties, nylons, scandals, hotwife shoes are my best friends when she isnt with me.

LOL![/quote]

You are not alone! Last night we had an intense session and I came before she did. She rolled off me and pushed me down to her cum-filled pussy which I licked and used some cum to lube her arse so I could finger her which she loves. Needless to say she came pretty quick. Later I masturbated twice over the thought of licking a creampie from her (obviously fantasizing that it was another mans).

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Sat May 10, 2008 7:55 am

This forum is becoming very impt to me.
A lot of good people here!
People who care and enjoy sharing their life experiences.

Just wanted to say............THANKS to all the readers and supporting friends.

Some of my HW's pics have been deleted from flickr..

I am working on a new site.

Today......my HW is getting her nails done........and in very good spirits.

Last night....I came home very late...........past 3am.

She was asleep...........but awoken when I entered our bed.

I promise the following is a very accurate description of what happened next:

She was in bed naked.
She positioned herself on her knees...and raised her incredible sexy ass...arching her back.
She asked me to lick her sweet butt hole and finger her pussy.
Of course..........I did just that.
She talked to E most of the night.
She told him that she craves his cock...and that she wants to fuck him as I watch more than they have been over the past 8 months.
She told me this as I licked her sweet hole.
She pushed and I was able to enter deeper...all the while stroking her clitoris with my thumb.
She rolled around and spread her legs.....telling me to push my fingers in her butt...and forcefully stroke her while I furiously licked her clit.
Oh god DID she cum............creamy....sticky.....and with a scent that only a MAN would know.
After she had her orgasm..........she told me to jack off and lick her clean.
I really wanted to put my cock in her...but somehow...the moment was TOO intense to change the course.
I was licking her sweet juices as I had an orgasm.
We both feel asleep...........

We woke this morning.....I had breakfast...she showered....and left kissing me and telling me that I am HER WORLD!

More to follow!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

watchman570

Unread post by watchman570 » Sat May 10, 2008 8:18 am

Reese, keep it going like this and you'll have your wishes come true. Your HW is a goddess. I love your narrative because it's so much like my own. Though you lucky devil you've gotten to watch! Keep up the fine work. Looking forward to more pics of your beautiful HW.

Watchman

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Sat May 10, 2008 6:17 pm

MY HW just texted me from the popular club that she is at with a few of her other non acting but cheating HW's telling me how hot she looked...and how many hot guys are there.

Funny...........its a Saturday night...and before I convinced her to be my HW...I would be the one with her on this night....that jealous feeling is hitting me BIG TIME right now.....I miss her...I want her...and I wish I was that lucky fucker that she will be dancing with and making out with tonight.

My hw told me that one of my surpises is that she is sleeping over her best girlfriends house tonight..but she also told me that I am in for a bigger suprise tonight.

I am being SO cucked!

SO much for being a HW hubbby.
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Sun May 11, 2008 4:07 am

Hey guys,
Its very early on Sunday Morning.
MY HW came home about 4am this morning.
She woke me to ask me to allow her to take our bed with E.
That was her surpise..............total confusion...keeping me on pins and needles.
He and my HW are asleep in our bed.
She has been reading a lot of stuff from this forum.
I was so cucked by both of them.
She and E fucked.....for a few hours....she asked me to go to another bedroon...
I couldnt...I was in the background watching E fuck her silly.
She kept asking him to call her HIS dirty little slut.....he did.....I listened and watched in our bedroom E and my hw...all the while stroking my cock....I had a very quick orgasm.........and after that....I left to go to sleep until this moment.
My life has been such a roller coaster ride as I have written over the past month.
I do not want to be a cuckold to them...but for some reason I loved every minute of this.......going to sleep this morning...I and after my orgasm............I had such a lonely feeling.
At this moment...i want to tell my wife to slow down....she has really gone wild with being a HW....all at my urging.
BUT I miss her....its almost like she is a single woman again....I DIDNT have sex with her yesterday...E did. I wanted to have sex with her...but E did.
I lost her............and last night as I had my orgasm...........losing her to E was such a turnon...right now...It's such a lonely horrible feeling.
I just miss her a lot right now.
She told me yesterday about a million times how much she loves me...and all night she texted me telling me how much I mean to her...and how much she loves me.
I know I should be patient.
I know she reads my post...and by reading my words...I know my hw is just honoring my feelings and desires.
She is into so many men right now...SHE is not my wife anymore...she is a shared woman who gives her body to men that she chooses. I like that...knowing how slutty she wants to be and is not just that....a very wild sexy gorgeous, slutty HW.
She was fucked by E....not M. WHERE is M now? I am not sure she even knows where to fit him in her world. E is safe for her...he isnt in a relationship with a woman...that scares my HW....she will not play with a man who is in a committed relationship. She believes that that is just wrong............cheating!
Today...........I am not sure what to do.
Should I walk into my bedroom right now....and wake her....I want to lick her pussy so badly right now...and she knows that.
E mentioned a while ago to me that he wants me to get on my knees and suck his cock.
I will not do that..........I am not bi or gay...and no offense to anyone who is...its just a choice.
BUT the power he possesses right now over my HW is sexy.
I think he is using that same power to get into my head.
Right now.........I want to taste her pussy...to feel and taste her sex and sluttiness with E.
I love her.
I want her so badly right now.
My whole body is shaking right now...I have to have her...I have to taste her..I need to fuck her.
I am going to go into our bedroom.
I know she will be happy to see me.
I want to have my HW become my wife again.
I want E to watch me fuck her like he has in the past.

When are my feelings going to be more stable???

How do you do this Mr. Watchman and everyone else?
Mr_hotwifecplsa....how do you do this as well?
I admire you guys.
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Sun May 11, 2008 6:36 am

Good morning again,

A few hours later...my hw is in bed. E left. He and I high fived each other...and he told me for the 2 zillionth time how lucky I am and how fucking hot she is.
He made no mention of me performing on him. I think that its the heat of the moment thing with him.
He asked me if I was cool about meeting her and not telling me. I re-iterated to him that he and I are very cool with each other and that he has my permission to do whatever he feels comfortable with.
He told me that she mentioned going on a weekend trip together soon....and that she wanted to really get me going with that. She wanted to take a video and send it to me. She wants to call me when they are fucking and allow me to listen. He told me that he loves the fact that she wants him to cum in her for me.
We had a good heart to heart talk. I have always trusted E...and for some reason....I am glad that she is back with him.
M............I have no clue what is happening with him.
My hw told me this morning that she is very tired...and that she is really craving some one on one time with me. She told me that she has been very busy trying to make my fantasy as real as possible and even though she has had a lot of fun....and even though her pussy is sore.....LOL...........she wants to spend some good quality time with me. She is needy for my attention...my love...my WAY.........the things that I do to capture her heart and soul.
It's almost like she is reading my mind. I wanted her to say those things to me....I wanted her to WANT to be with me....I didnt want to beg for her...I didnt want to ASK her again to spend some time with me....all along with this HW play, I have not ever acted desperate or needy. Her big turn on is that I act very manly......that I act like I am in control.......that I act like SHE is the one who has to work for me...............that I act non jealous.
She is so turned on by the way I am HER man...........my wisdom, love making, fatherly qualites with children. my career, the way I interact with people and MOST important.....she is so turned on by the way I fuck her and make her cum!

WOW.............Mothers Day Sunday............and while she is sleeping ....she has fed my EGO.....and made me wait to fuck her.

IN case your wondering....when I went into the bedroom.......she was cuddled next to E. When I entered....she immediately turned into my arms...and gave me a big kiss. We talked for a few minutes about WHAT happened yesterday...but E wanted ME to be alone with her. She asked E if he wouldnt mind leaving...b/c she wanted to be with me.
As he was leaving............E and I had our talk as I wrote earlier in this post.
When I came back into the bedroom.........my delicious, sexy wife was asleep.
On Mothers Day............I have to wait............we will be busy when she awakens with family obligations.
She promised me that she will not shower............that tonight she will still have that sexy scent that drives me crazy all over her body and in her body. I get off on her scent..............toes, pussy, neck, back, breasts..........and she is rewarding me for my patience by staying just the way she was last night.

This is fucking crazy...................learning to have patience.
I want her NOW........but I am learning quickly, being a HW husband, patience is a requirement!

She is not my HW today.....I have my wife back!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

watchman570

Unread post by watchman570 » Sun May 11, 2008 1:27 pm

Reese, I'm glad you got to spend time with your HW. I must say that she is quite beautiful in the pics you've posted. Isn't sharing her great though. I love the fact that she and E spent the night in your bed. I cannot wait until Mrs. Watchman does the same thing to me. Yes, that's to not with. The crux of being cuckold is that it's about your wife, her desires and needs and not yours. Though at times her desires will include you. I think you're beginning to understand the emotional ride that sharing her without your being present can be. It is a giant leap of faith and one that will make you two closer. For myself I find the intensity of emotions is a huge turn on and I like to use that as motivation to please my wife upon her return. It's a bond only we can share and something few men would 'let' her do that makes us closer. I'm still getting a handle on it myself but that's what I feel today. Maybe if I think about it more I can come up with some more complete thoughts. Just use your energy and the jealousy to please her. Know that she loves you even when E is deep inside her making her scream. This is something only you can give her and her you.

Watchman

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Sun May 11, 2008 6:06 pm

Wow.........today, after family obligations...we went back to our home...kid free...and had mind blowing sex.....over an hour...of licking her pussy...butt....kissing her neck and feet. Smelling her sexy scent from last night.
Now again..........i realize how much I crave my HW.

Nothing more to say right now.....she is asleep. She warned me...no sex for a few days, she is too sore.
I am going to bed soon...and when I do, I will "get off again while she is asleep, kissing her butt and smelling and kissing her sexy feet.

Next week, we have a lot going on. E will be with us on Saturday night.
Not sure about M.
She talked and texted him a few times today, but she told me again. she isnt sure what she has in mind with M.

Good Night.

GIo
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

Matt2
Experienced

Unread post by Matt2 » Sun May 11, 2008 8:18 pm

Reese

I LOVE reading your posts, please keep up the detail of how your feelings are jumping around.

I have to admit, though, you're making me dizzy!

HOW... do you do it... and still maintain your sanity :?: Or, is that gone as well :?:
Long before the Internet, long before dating sites and support groups... we found that her doing a close friend now and then was kinda hot!