Hotwife going out alone/why is it too difficult for me?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
reese
$2 Ho

Re: Hotwife going out alone/why is it too difficult for me?

Unread post by reese » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:36 am

I texted my HW as stated...........telling her"I just want you to know that I will love you forever"

She replied back..........."Just want you to know that I too will love forever my best friend and lover"

I am in a competition with her future lover M.

I love the challenge!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the fact that my wife has found a new sexiness to herself..........an appealing confidence.

I am so fortunate to have a HW that is as understanding as she.

Being a HW in a marriage is the greatest thing for a marriage....a mans wife is always feeling confident and sexy.
A hubby to a HW is always sexually charged...and working to keep his HW as he is involved in competition with her lover.
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

mooman
Prepubescent

Unread post by mooman » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:59 am

One thing I have not seen with all the post is: Why not be there to see the action. When someone hears about an exciting thing that just took place, they say....."Boy ....I wish I were there to see it." There are other ways to accomplish the same effect!! I am probably going to see post about not trusting or impeding the sexual process by being there. My wife wants me to be there! It turns her on that I am there watching her suck another man or being taken by a younger man. I can also be involved at the same time she is having sex with another. I usually like watching and taping! No one said that you have to send your wife out there alone in order for this lifestyle to work!! The cool thing is we have the video and we can play the parts we like over and over and over and over again. She can then share with me what she was thinking or feeling at the time. I know that women say three times more words when describing something as men, but the video recorder speaks volumes.......a picture is worth a thousand words!!!! Boyfriends have also complemented me on my ability to capture great video!!!! explore all possibilities!!!

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:05 pm

thanks mrs_hotwifecplsa....
one of my biggest supporters....and MY rock star!

TO REITERATE her statement...We have been in a mfm sexual situation 3 times...with a man and twice with a female...ALL VERY HOT........ I HAVE JOINED in...helped my wife with her lovers....had my wife sexually perform on both of us...male and female....sat backed and watched...taken videos..and pics....BUT WE both want to take this to another level...We might not like this....WE might go back to MFM....but this may be another level of excitement that we both seek.

MORE later.....PROMISE...

have to go.

thanks again mrs_hotwifecplsa
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

Luv2watcher
Prepubescent

Unread post by Luv2watcher » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:54 pm

Wow this is an incredible thread! Just to throw my 2cents in..btw I had been an active member of this forum for several years and recently returned from my sabbatical and its great to be back and see such intelligent mature but nevertheless erotic topics. You old timers may remember me under my original name "compersionguy". My story...I met a couple at a swingers party and we three hit it off. We are still friends 4 years later but it wasnt always bump free. Misunderstandings did happen and as she expressed her pleasure her husband perceived a "threat" and reacted accordingly. Again as others have said once you open the box dont expect to shut the lid. When my "hotwife" and I developed some connection more talks ensued between her husband and I. I wasnt stealing his wife BUT she was enjoying this and didnt want to stop BUT she wanted and enjoyed the emotional connection with me as well as physical. From what you have said about your wifes new friend communicating with you I'd say you have found one of the rare ones. There came a time when she wanted me alone and knowing how her husband might feel I suggested to her that we still include her husband in some way which she readily agreed to so we ended up calling him during the night to tell him of her enjoyment and to thank him. We all got off on it, she felt very "naughty" and he enjoyed the new pleasure of using his imagination. Good luck and thanks for sharing.

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:21 pm

love2watcher.....thanks for your thoughts....my fear is that she will want him more than I...but I love the challenge.

UPDATE ALERT...........its 10pm and we were out all night....errands..dinner and just stuff!

GUESS WHAT??

OH yahhhhhhh..they texted ALL NIGHT..............my HW had me read ALL TEXTS....THE ONES SHE SENT AND THE ONES RECEIVED. GOD I hope one day when I am writing to everyone in OUR forum....... I am not saying...I LOST HER..or she wants HIM MORE than ME...or that WE argue ALL the time, she stopped seeing him and our sex life sucks!!
BUT you know....I would rather BE INVOLVED WITH this intrigue...stimulus....erotic moment....naughty play....and stomach churning HW moments....ALL THIS MEANS there is P.A.S.S.I.O.N! HOW many people do we all know...couples that HAVE NO PASSION?
NO sex drive...lousy once a month sex! Both wife and husband...boyfriend/girlfriend wanting to be out of the relationship.....WISHING that their lives would be different.
OR how about this horrible situation...KNOWING YOUR spouse is cheating on you....or thinking that they are cheating on you,,but you dont have the evidence yet...OR EVEN better yet...KNOWING THAT a spouse is cheating on you and YOU DONT GIVE A DAMN!!

MY HW WILL NEVER CHEAT ON ME....I MY HW WILL ALWAYS BE MY DREAM GIRL B/C SHE IS DOING WHAT ALL MEN SECRETLY OR OPENLY WANT FROM TIME TO TIME...A HOT,GORGEOUS, FLIRTY, NAUGHTY PARTNER! MY HW IS ALL THAT!

OK...SORRY UPDATE TIME!

Oh the chemistry is developing. They playfully texted a lot of naughty thoughts...clean ...and not too naughty YET! He asked if they could finally talk on the phone. Up to now...they have texted for 7 days.....A LOT!
There is chemisty...that is impt for my HW....the other guy....no chemistry...just hard core sex...she didnt get into it ....she needed more than meeting up with HIM and I at a bar...having a few drinks and withing an hour...fucking!

THAT is why after reading the Great mrs_wifecplsa's thread...I knew that I could do this! I admired her liberation...I admired her husbands patience and descriptive articles......and I loved how SHE made HIM GO crazy over his HW!

She left me right now....taking a drive...to talk to him one on one! My loyal HW told me that she would talk to him on the phone with me present!

A BIG STEP HERE......thanks to Mrs_hotwifecplsa (how many times have I thanked you)
I told her to go alone....spend some time with him one on one!
I gave her a big KISS..............told her how much I loved her!

I am scared......very fuckin nervous..........OH MY GOD.....the feelings are INTENSE!
She told me when she was leaving...."baby are you sure you want me to do this"
I smiled and told her that I love her...I love the intrigue...I want her so MUCH.....and I told her that I have never ever thought a woman could consume me...my thoughts, emotions and sexual energy as much as she DOES!!!

Please.......wish me luck again......I am SO FUCKING SCARED!!

ps....i am not a pussy........lol...actually I am very much a mans man.....sorry...that was a reality check!!

I will update later.....they plan on meeting MONDAY after work!!!
SHE wants me to be with her.
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:32 pm

M just sent me a text and told me that THEY TALKED....I havent spoke to my HW yet.....but OMG...I am a bundle of nerves!
I thanked him for keeping me in the loop and having respect for me. MYonly word of caution to him.....DO NOT LIE TO ME...or try to deceive me...IF YOU DO....YOU are OUT! WE have developed a mutual understanding of our needs.....and there is respect on both sides!

HE seems like a great guy.

Lucky fucker!!! LOL!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:45 pm

am scared......very fuckin nervous..........OH MY GOD.....the feelings are INTENSE!
Reese, you may find, as I did, that there is an enormous amount of anxiety while waiting for the first time to happen. Then when the news comes, there is a sickening thud that hits you in the stomach .... and, if you are loving, a calm peace that follows.

You might have experienced a version of this during MFMs. But I know when my wife was first hooking up with her lover one-on-one -- openly -- I was churning until it was a done deal.

BTW, I think it's going to happen.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:13 pm

ITS 2am and I cant sleep.
We have INCREDIBLE SEX.........and my HW asked me to NOT worry about fantasizing about the lifestyle.
I think she was sexually energized from her day long communicating with her BF.
SHE now calls him her BF...and she likes the fact that she has a bf and a hubby.

WE fucked.....slowly,.....with a great intensity.....I talked...about her with M.....SHE was really into my words.....because they are MORE real to her.......I talked while fucking her......SLOW intense thrusts....each time she would be taken EVEN MORE.....by her hubby...........she told me HOW hot she thinks it is to have sex with M...and then come home to me so I can reclaim her......

EVERYONE...........for the 1st time ever...MY HW talked about our fantasies....WITHOUT faking anything or just mouthing words knowing that I WILL GET OFF...............she told me afterwards...that she throughly enjoyed our sex talks while we were making love......our orgasms were so full of energy and LUST.

SHE told me that she wants him......and I am very happy to write this next LINE!!

SHE READ MY THREAD FINALLY..............for the 1st time....she really liked mrs_hotwifecplsa's advice.....looks like WE both admire you now!

After reading my thread.....she told me that she understands WHY I want her to be a HW...and she told me that she understands things more clearly......

IT IS HAPPENING............we both are so lucky.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:09 am

Good Morning,

Last night after I got into bed, my HW asked if it would be Ok to send M another text. She knew he was going to be up. She kept it short and sweet..........telling him how much she enjoyed their 1st phone conversation. She asked me what else she should write...knowing she was feeling COMPLETE after our sex and reading my thread in this forum, I told her not to worry...just write whatever you feel. SHE told him that she cant wait to hear his voice tomorrow and that she cant wait to see him on Monday.

She asked me if that message was ok..........I was thinking.........OH please keep me in the LOOP like this...not just today but 6 months from now.

I have let go...it's one day at a time.
I keep telling myself that I wanted THIS............to make my wife more aware of her beauty...her sexuality.
I wanted THIS to enhance our sex.........to be proud of a naughty wife...TO have a competition in my marriage(I always seem to thrive when being competitive).
I wanted this b/c I love to fantasize about my hotwife being wanted by men....

MY wishes are coming true...........WHOEVER said that Marriage is boring!

I will keep everyone posted.
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

MrsFunseeker

Unread post by MrsFunseeker » Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:12 am

Hello, Reese.
I think I understand much of what you are experiencing as you ride this emotional rollercoaster. My hubby went through it too and I'm sure he still does a little whenever I’m out on a date. So maybe I can help you a little.

In the Library Forum is the factual account of my very first time ever dating while my hubby stayed at home (here’s the link: http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... ?f=8&t=376).
It might provide you some additional insight if you haven’t read it.

I want you to know that I still see Darren today whenever he’s in town. We have dinner together and drinks at the bar and I always spend the night in his hotel suite. My hubby has still never met him.

The sex with Darren is great (always bareback). He takes me 4 or 5 times throughout the night, including the next morning. I love being with him and I know he loves being with me (although neither of us are sexually exclusive to each other while apart). The last time he was here, as we lay snuggled up next to each other just before drifting off to sleep, he commented that we were becoming like a reunited “old married” couple after a long separation. I feel so comfortable with him that I had to agree I feel the same way and really like it! :)

I want you to know all this because I know you have a lot of fear right now about your wife having a similar close relationship with her lover. Just know, my hubby has never been more attentive to me and I have never been closer or more in love with him (we even make love more often). By sharing me he has truly made my heart belong to him. I appreciate him so much for allowing me this sexual independence. He is my hero, my rock and no one could ever take his place in my life. By providing me this freedom he has assured that I will always be his wife. He doesn’t ever have to worry about losing me because he’s already given me everything some other woman might leave her husband to go out and try to find. I feel truly blessed, genuinely loved and I know what a lucky girl I am! ;)

You are so right ~ a Hotwife marriage is never boring! :whip:

Kisses,
MrsFunseeker

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:13 am

Thanks to everyone.....for your input and words of wisdom.

MY HW is out all day shopping.
She called me to tell me that SHE and M have texted most of the afternoon.

ITS funny............THE chemistry that they are developing.....many many texts and now phone messages...ITS almost like dating someone for the 1st time again for her. I am not sure how to handle this.....DONT Like it...but since I have read so many helpful messages from the HW's and their Hubbys....I know in my heart that I have to let her go.............she is doing this b/c I asked her to.........and I love her so much for this gift that she is giving me.

NOW taking my love for her and putting it aside....as a bystander...WOW...I love the passion that they are developing. IT will be very enjoyable to watch them on their 1st date..>MONDAY NIGHT!!!

I will be with my HW...I wrote that already...BUT only to say HI to M...and make sure that she is comfortable..SHE will ask me to leave her if she is comfortable(this is what I requested, i want her to be alone and feel no pressure from me)....and sit on the other side of the bar.......she wants me to watch her from a distance....to turn me on.

She must be feeling so sexy right now.............this man is very handsome....very HOT....as she tells me...and to have his attention ALL DAY.......I know that I would be excited. She is getting a tanning package that she asked me to purchase for her(hmmmmm....dont call me a cuckold...LOL!)Actually, I promised to buy her a few new outfits to show off for her boyfriend.

I WILL KEEP YOU ALL INFORMED as things develop!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

reese
$2 Ho

Re: Hotwife going out alone/why is it too difficult for me

Unread post by reese » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:11 am

Thanks for the advice mr_hotwifecplsa.
WE are going to meet at 7pm at a martini bar...somewhere were we wont be noticed...I hope.

MY Hw wants me to sit with her intially.
They texted a lot Saturday.
THE teasing is starting.
HE told me how nice her ass is....how much he would love to be inside it....(sounds like I have a serious competition..I love my wife's butt)
She told him that she should meet him in his bedroom.
Then she told him that she really isnt that easy..that he will have to work for her....

He told her his hope is that he will be working for her for many years.
He told her that he thinks about her a lot......looks at her pics.
She told him.....SHE likes that..........

SHE told me that she really wants him to be her boyfriend...after reading the advice from a lot of you...especially Maria...she took the same approach by asking me.....(I love her assertive attitude) "ARE YOU SURE YOU REALLY WANT TO DO THIS.......I CAN WALK AWAY FROM THIS RIGHT NOW IF YOU ARE WORRIED OR NERVOUS ABOUT M BECOMING MY FULL TIME BF".

I told her that MY fantasies are coming true...to have a fulltime HW..........I am SO excited about meeting HIM on Monday.
I plan on sitting back and watching...maybe teasing them a little by encouraging them to dance or kiss....that is what my wife wants me to do..........other than that..............she WILL take charge...and initiate anything she wants to do........

For the 1st time since we started this lifestyle 8 months ago.........MY HW is iin charge..........SHE Is very very excited about meeting M...........she tells me a lot how gorgeous he is.............

I am not as nervous as I was last week.

Those stomach churning feelings will be back tomorrow I bet!

I am losing my wife to another man...she will be a shared wife....her pussy will NOW be her pussy and she will choose who is able to enjoy it. Her pussy will be his pussy at times...........she will be claimed by him as HIS GF........

YOU can bet on it.....I will be a nervous wreck for a while!

I love it!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

watchman570

Unread post by watchman570 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:54 am

Reese,

I love this thread. I know exactly what you're going through. I'm on pins and needles waiting for tonight and Mrs. Watchman's date...our first. No matter if it's Hotwifing or Cuckolding the emotions are the same. I really look forward to more from this thread.

Watchman

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:07 am

watchman....
Its because of hotwife hubbys like you that I continue to post my feelings...and the events that are unfolding on a daily basis.
I have actually thought of starting another thread..

THIS forum......HOTWIFE FORUM is the MAIN reason why I have the courage to continue down this path of becoming a full time HW hubby.

NO way would I be able to do this alone.
NO way could I ever talk to my friends/family about this lifestyle,
I feel like I have MANY FRIENDS HERE...all who share the same feelings as I do.
I have received many words of advice from active HW's as well who have helped me understand that THIS IS GOOD!
GOOD for some...and not good for others...

BUT for me...........IT IS GOOD........I never want to lose interest in my wife...I have been there in the past in my previous relationship.

I love knowing that MY HW has ALL OF MY ATTENTION........ALL OF MY LUST.........SHE consumes my sexuality....totally consumed by her..........she is my ultimate FANTASY........MY ultimate BABE............HER beauty is unmatched in MY EYES!

WE both have admitted how much the BOND of trust and LOVE has increased since we met 3 yrs ago.
NO one could ever understand that feeling.........except hw cpls.

I can not wait to write about MONDAY NIGHT..........

Watchman...........good luck with your HW experience............I truly KNOW what you are going thru right now!
MY best wishes for you............and I hope all your fantasies about your HW being a HW are fulfilled!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:23 pm

MY hw asked me why her future FB/BF was not replying to her....if he talked to me.
I told her that HE is playing it off...wanting HER to chase him..the typical cat and mouse game when there is tension building b/w 2 people......the beginning of passion b/w 2 complete strangers SET up by HW's husband.
It is there...........he texted me and told me that he wants to play it cool with her....doesnt want to blow this incredible opportunity. He told me that he has been tanning...working out a lot....trying to get firm abs....he needed to lose about 10 lbs(that is HIS opinion). He asked me if HE could trust me...b/c HE has a GF who isnt aware of the situation. HE told me that HE will have to introduce me to his GF soon...b/c ONE day when he sleeps over MY house...she will be ok with that since she knows WHO I am!

WOW...........already MY HW and her future BF have discussed sleeping over my house. YES...she plans on going slowly with him. DO I BELIEVE THAT? NO! WHEN she plays the HW role, she drinks a lot(written in earlier threads)...and when she drinks a lot...she gets VERY HORNY! VERY SLUTTY ACTING.........she will admit that!
BUT THIS time, ITS different, as I have written....she is actively involved. SHE doesnt have to drink a lot to have uncomfortable...unemotional sex. SO I think I AM IN FOR A BIG SHOCK!
FOR the 1st time...I will watch my Hw...HAVE SEX WITH A MAN...HAVE SEX WITH A MAN WHO SHE WANTS AND CRAVES. I AM SHARING HER WITH HIM...AND SHE IS SHARING HERSELF WITH HIM.
I CAME FROM A BIG FAMILY...I have never been good with sharing. SO...AGAIN...my emotions...my stomach churning moments will be in FULL EFFECT SOON!

MY hw and her BF know that I want to feel the sensations of her sleeping in our bed with HIM. TO be denied my wife...to listen at the door when he is fucking her at will! TO hear her give herself willingly to him in our bed!
WHAT is wrong with me? WHY are hotwife husbands INTO SUCH EMOTIONAL torment???

I know why I am doing this though...........B/C I trust my WIFE so much! B/C she loves me with all her heart...and she knows how excited she is making me by doing this.

SHE IS beginning to take HW ing very seriously....never in my wildest dreams did I think she would!

Tomorrow at 7pm....................remember to check my posts b/f then and later tomorrow night!

OUR last conversation b/f she left for work tonight.

ME..........."you are truly a HW now, you are in complete control to be with whomever youi choose and to do whatever you want. You make me so proud to be your HW husband. I love you baby!

HW's REPLY..........."Thank-you baby, I loveand trust you with all my heart"!

I am a lucky MAN!!!

HE is luckier!!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

Bull4ltr

Unread post by Bull4ltr » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:31 pm

hey reese, sounds like it is moving along well and your Wife is doing it the right way...this is not just about sex or a quickie etc...remember it is all in the head

Mike

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:12 pm

I just had a thought...........

If I told her to stop right NOW...SHE would. I know that. WHY do BEGINNING HW HUBSBANDS torture THEMSELVES with this intense agony and estasy?
I am a normal man...great looking, great shape, secure, self-employed, stable, I am a great communicator, have a great friend network, love sports, still get the LOOKS from hotties, very self-confident...blah blah!

BUT..........I want my gorgeous, loyal, loving and trustworthy wife to basically give herself to another man. NOT just for a quickie...but to develop another relationship where I will have to compete with HIM for her affection, love and thoughts. I will have to share my most sacred possession(I KNOW...I dont own her..I have earned her..and she makes the final decision)with another man. A man who is very handsome..YOUNGER....a MAN who has captivated her mind...a MAN who has been given permission from ME and more or less my HW to take HER............TO MAKE HER HIS GIRLFRIEND!!

Tomorrow is the DAY...........Have I told you that already! Ok, I know I have. Some of you are wondering.."what the hell is wrong with this guy...............HE already posted this crap 100 times in the last week"!

Remember you are my therapy.

I want to stroke myself with something of my wifes..shoes or nylons or panties.....and think about her with him and telling me that I cant have her, that her pussy is his now! AND NO I DONT CONSIDER MYSELF A CUCKOLD!
Yesterday, we had sex once...and she allowed me to masterbate while enjoying her feet, butt and pussy 3 more times.
My sex drive is out of control!!! I have orgasmed 4 times in 24 hrs....I am worn out!

IF I told her to stop she would.....................but I WONT!!!
WHY DO I TORTURE MYSELF!

Oh, by the way....I love the wild roller coaster rides......the crazy death defying thrill rides...NO WONDER WHY I ASKED MY WIFE TO BECOME A HOTWIFE!!

TO BE CONTINUED!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:57 pm

WHY DO I TORTURE MYSELF!
My hunch is you are learning to eroticize your jealousy and insecurity. Years ago when my former wife took her lover, I went through the same thing. Arousal is arousal; turning it into sexual arousal is a healthy way to discharge it. Just go for it, Reese. After your wife has been with her lover a few times, you will become accustomed to it. Right now, the fear, the anger, the anticipation, and the unknown all can combine for one helluva ride.

So, I know the torture you're going through. When I think back about it, as little sleep as I lost and as many times as I jerked off during the night trying to discharge all that erotic energy, I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! So enjoy the ecstatic pain. Just remember: It won't go on forever.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:07 pm

thank you zorro.
You are a very insightful man...I've come across some of your replies....
I will remember that this wont last forever....even though at times I wish it had not even started!!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:36 am

today is the day...............

there is a sense of calm that is set in my mind.
we had sex last night...she had an orgasm...I didnt....too much crap rushing through my mind.
dont worry though.......I was able to maintain my normal erectionl....just couldnt relax.

today is the day.............why did i have to write...i just woke up MY mind......that pit in my stomach feeling is starting.

i will keep you updated........11 hrs until my hotwife gives herself to her new boyfriend.
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

Nice Smile
Trainable

Unread post by Nice Smile » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:46 am

reese wrote:today is the day...............
........11 hrs until my hotwife gives herself to her new boyfriend.
Breath in. Breath out.

Now, Reese, tell us. How is she this morning? What is she wearing? As the day begins, do you notice a slight bounce to her step? A slight smile in her eyes?
Nice Smile, Chicago

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:49 am

even though at times I wish it had not even started!!
I forgot that part. Thanks for reminding me. And thanks for the prior kinds words.
Yes, there were days -- let alone minutes -- prior to learning of the consummation of their sexual relationship when I wished we were not going down this road. Sort of a sexual buyer's remorse. Just see these as the eruptions of your life-long brain-washed belief that you shouldn't be sharing your wife, that you should be holding back the forces at play, and that something awful will happen if you do. Once it's a done deal, they will go away; at least mine did, within minutes. And never came back. Try to embrace sharing your wife as a marvelous adventure for both of you, and see where it all goes.

Does sharing your wife mean losing her? Possibly. Would not sharing your wife mean losing her? Very possibly (judging from the 50% divorce rate risk all marriages face). Will you cease to "own" her? You never did own her in the first place. Your wife is not a possession or a slave. She is a free person who chose to restrict her sexual life to you. If you can reframe what as happening as not your losing anything but simply more pleasure being added to your wife's happiness, your angst may diminish a bit too.

But there is no better antidote to the anxiety you are feeling than to have sharing your wife be a fait accomplit. Once you give up trying to control events and just go with the flow and enjoy exploring the new possibilities, the anxiety will mostly go away. And you will find your wife a more interesting person, especially if she has picked an interesting lover.

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:58 am

HOW IS MY WIFE this MORNING??????

I have to admit....as much as I want her TO BE NAUGHTY and torment me......she is very loving to me.
She acted like she doenst want to do this on her own will...she acted like she is ONLY doing this b/c she knows how much it turns me on!
She is a smart girl, b/f she became a HW...I loved her, respected her and protected her. We had a lot of fun.
But now that she is a HW...........that level went up many notches.

Visualize walking into a bank each day and having the opportunity to receive $1000.00(each day).
That was our marriage before she became a HW.

NOW visualize walking into a bank and having the opportunity to receive an unlimited amount of $ each day!

That is how I consider our marriage now that she is a HW.

She is working until 5pm

SHE WIll have to hurry and get dressed right after...hoping the sitter is on time!

I asked her to allow me to help her pick out her outfit for tonight.

SHE has an incredible figure......give me some advice...I want her wearing a low top showing her wonderful breasts(did you see her pics in the hotties...YOU WILL KNOW WHY)

I want her wearing tight jeans....and hi heels with an open toe(oh yes...her feet are too sexy as well)

Again..............she wasnt teasing me............she didnt talk about meeting him today.

I wonder what she is feeling....i am trying NOT to talk this to death...........WE have talked too much this past week about her being a HW.

Remember that tonight I will be with her....due to the fact that its her 1st time meeting her future BF.

OH GOD............this is happening..............

I am craving the day that she is sleeping in my bed with HIM............and i am in this room writing to all of you while listening to them fucking with passion and lust!

PS..........no offense to anyone who likes being a cuckold....that is just not me...i am not into humuliation/dressing in female clothes/having my cock locked up/and denial of sex with my HW.
TO all of you that enjoy that............I respect that....ITS all about WHAT EACH individual seeks and requires to satisfy his or her sexual appetite!

I will KEEP IN TOUCH.........i will try to write while she is getting dressed.....and hopefully I will have more to say.

HE isnt working today..............HE told her that he is tanning, working out and preparing for his big night!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

watchman570

Unread post by watchman570 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:25 am

Reese, you're so much better than I am and expressing the range of emotions that I'm feeling. You're like a kindred spirit, a sort of brother in hotwifeing. Best of luck to you and keep sharing my friend.

Watchman

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:50 am

Thanks my friend watchman.
MARIA(mrs_hotwifecplsa)..........I will definitely take your advice...she has a few TOO SEXY short skirts...and the thongs...OMG I forgot to tell her that I desire her to do WHAT you did to your hubby with the thongs. THAT IS SO HOT! Regarding cucking me....I guess its just the WORD CUCKOLD... sounds bad to me! But in a way, I crave her cucking me...denial...torment..teasing me...choosing her lover/lovers....telling me to be good and wait for HER to come home while she is LOVING EVERY MINUTE Of being in her BF's arms!! Maria...YOU ARE still my rock star!

UPDATE.........she is at work and texted me with this message!

"baby you still want this I hope, I love you so much right now, he told me that he is saving himself for his pussy, I told him that I want to feel him inside of me"! "I hope I am being a good hotwife for you baby"!

I cant believe HOW much my HW has advanced in this lifestyle, she is understanding my NEED of being fulfilled with her words of torment...teasing me with her desires to be with HIM.

There is less than 7 hrs before they meet.
I need to relieve this tension....GOD I want to "get off so badly" she has some of her hot panties near the bed from last night...her leather scandals are there too................I AM NOT GOING IN THAT ROOM.....I AM GOING TO WORK OUT AT THE GYM right now............OH yah...I am also to trying work!
I had to re-edit this post 4 times....I am shaking with excitement...missing the keys on my computer!

I am SO FILLED WITH PASSION.......LUST...........NERVOUS EXCITMENT.......FEAR!!

HELPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"