Hotwife going out alone/why is it too difficult for me?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
reese
$2 Ho

Re: Hotwife going out alone/why is it too difficult for me?

Unread post by reese » Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:25 pm

MATT...SHE IS!
I know its funny that she would say that...but maybe she is also afraid of getting too close to her new bf?
I havent asked her why yet?
I am trying not to be pushy or interfer too much!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

Matt2
Experienced

Unread post by Matt2 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:41 pm

reese wrote:MATT...SHE IS!
I know its funny that she would say that...but maybe she is also afraid of getting too close to her new bf?
I havent asked her why yet?
I am trying not to be pushy or interfer too much!
Right now her thought processes are probably bouncing around all over the map. With all the male attention she feels like the luckiest woman on the planet!

It also sounds like she knows very well where "HOME" is. Give her room to play out her fantasies and be there for her when she needs you.
Long before the Internet, long before dating sites and support groups... we found that her doing a close friend now and then was kinda hot!

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:47 pm

Right now her thought processes are probably bouncing around all over the map. With all the male attention she feels like the luckiest woman on the planet! It also sounds like she knows very well where "HOME" is. Give her room to play out her fantasies and be there for her when she needs you.
I agree with Matt2 completely. By this point, it sounds clear to me that your wife wants to explore her own sexual choices and come more into her own as a sexual being. Your job, if you trust her and I believe you do, is to let her call the shots. If she wants 2 lovers, so be it. Why not? If she wants to focus on one lover but is keeping your informed and in the loop, why not? She may want to keep her initial excursions into one-on-one play more sexual than emotional, so why not let her? There are other concerns that can crop up when an emotional attachment forms, but I don't hear that on your mind or hers.

Avoid the temptation to think about this as all-or-nothing: either the in-control dom with a HW or the humiliated sub with a wife who disses her spineless husband. There is a hell of a lot of room in between these poles. Where you and your wife wish to venture needs to be negotiated between the two of you, as you more or less are doing. Giving up some power does not mean you are infinitely powerless.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Bull4ltr

Unread post by Bull4ltr » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:53 pm

M & S

The Dynamics change constantly between any HW and her new BF and you, Seems like S is thinking out loud about new BF and old BF...comparing etc..sometimes the Grass is greener on the otherside of the road or after not been with old BF for sometime, she may be more interested in him versus the new BF, sometimes over time you will forget why you originally stopped with the 1st BF and the reasons for same may faint, then she only remembers the good part.

It could also be a way for your Wife by asking you 2 contact 1st BF for a meet for a MFM this week as an effort on her behalf to help her feel better about you and her and by looking to do the MFM, show you that she still wants you..

The Mind works in mysterious ways sometimes.

S must be having some thoughts/feelings that maybe she isn't telling or saying out loud to you at the moment...let her dwell on it and she may tell you over the next day or so...

Like I said on the outset, the dynamics for everyone on this lifestyle is different versus the swinging lifestyle/regular dating scenario.

I strongly believe that no 2 or 3 people have the same outlook on this...everyone has their own idea's/thoughts/desires and fantasies.

It always amazes me that some people think that everyone falls into the same catagory within this lifestyle.

If looking for a quickie then so be it, but to actually have an ongoing long term relationship in this lifestyle, it becomes more important as a Bull/Lover/Dom/Alpha Males (Whatever terminoligy you wish to use) to get to know both the Wife and hub better at the beginning to make sure that what Wife and Hub seek are the same things and if not to then approach them 1 on 1, as well as together to help fine tune the good parts and the potential downfalls, so eventually all enjoy and get what they really want deep down from this lifestyle...

My 2 cents for 2day

MrsFunseeker

Unread post by MrsFunseeker » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:20 pm

reese wrote:SO my question to you and my readers...............IS this the right thing to do?
Should I encourage my HW to include E in her life to prevent possible feelings with her new BF (M)?
Am I possibly interferring with her independence?
Should I encourage her not TO SEE E so she can focus on M?!
I will say this ~ I think You need to relax! Take a cold shower or something! This is just sexual play with consenting adults ~ nothing more.

So take a deep breath and calm down a bit. As a Hotwife who truly does enjoy playing, I can tell you that husbands can get a little over the top at times. As for E and M and your wife being involved with both, I certainly don’t see an issue and I don’t know why you need to exercise any type of control or any influence over it. Just let go a bit and enjoy allowing your wife the opportunity to explore a level of sexual freedom most women will never know.

I do love it. I currently am involved with a couple of different boyfriends and also have a brand new one that I’ve been chatting with lately I’m sure will develop into a new enjoyable buzz. I share practically everything I do with my hubby sooner or later, but if my hubby was so stressed out about my every move as you are with yours, I’m not so sure I’d feel as comfortable or as free as I’d like.

I suggest you make yourself a stiff drink, sit and relax, and let your lady become the type of Hotwife that suits her.

I’m just saying … ;)
Kisses,
MrsFunseeker

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:39 pm

MrsFunseeker.....thanks.

more updates will continue tomorrow...
we will be talking about things later tonight.
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:31 pm

Not only is Mrs Funseeker a hot babe, she gives great head...., I mean..., advice!
lol :whip:
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Thu May 01, 2008 6:10 am

Thursday morning.
WE TALKED last night.
Very helpful and insightful.
My HW asked me if I am happy with all of this. I told her as long as she isnt doing anything against her will just for the sake of making me happy than I am!
I told her that it is important and SHE embraces this new lifestyle and together we will learn how to separate this lifestyle from normal marriage.
We both agreed that we are in the midst of many changes happening in our lives.
WE embraced...held each other...expressed our love for each other. SHE told me that I am her world and that she loves being MY HOTWIFE...and that she is learning to take charge. SHE told me that NO other man ever allowed or tolerated her being independent...that every man she has been with has controlled her...NOT allowed her to carry on conversations with other men in bars or anywhere for that matter.
SHE told me that she loves this freedom.............and that she wants US to be happy.
She told me that she knows that this is difficult for me and that she will never do anything that will hurt me.

WE fell asleep in each others arms..............

She wants to see her 1st lover....to re-aquaint herself with him.
I asked NO questions...............SHE took charge like I had hoped...I will comply with her requests.
WE are setting up a time to meet Friday.
SHE wants me to video tape the get together............and take pics.

I am sure to post some later.

More updates coming soon.

Thanks everyone for reading and helping me with your advice.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

GOOD move on my part to sit back and let her take charge?
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

MrsFunseeker

Unread post by MrsFunseeker » Thu May 01, 2008 6:38 am

reese wrote:WHAT DO YOU THINK? GOOD move on my part to sit back and let her take charge?
;)

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Thu May 01, 2008 8:41 am

thanks maria,
THIS is a crazy time for us.
VERY intense.........a lot of emotional ups..........downs.......SHE is feeling weird of taking this next step. SHE isnt telling me that...but I know her!
I think she is nervous b/c she is trying to be that LOYAL/committed wife and then she is trying to develop her HOTWIFE encounters..................just like I experience........I think those dueling emotions are confusing her.

Patience is required right now!

Together WE have never been closer1
Even when she was playing the HW with her 1st lover........and I was the take charge person!

She asked me if we could go out on Saturday evening...JUST US...........and go out on a date!
I told her that would be great!
I plan on treating that day like a date night for her.
Spoiling her with ME...........being very attentive and loving.
Trying to seduce her...flirt with her....and set the TONE for a HOT NIGHT OF SEX and LOVE MAKING!

Friday............E plans on coming over the house. MY hw REQUESTED THAT I ASK HIM TO COME OVER.........and I love it....taking charge!
Mrs_hotwifecplsa........I agree with you...........M, her new BF, doesnt need to know...and we wont tell him!

My HW is probably trying to still feel him out. THERE was an intense exchange of text messages as I reported to everyone reading my thread....and like I stated before....I think my HW thought there would be more of a SPARK b/w them when she met him on Thursday evening! THEY did kiss..........and flirt...........and spend time alone........she had a few drinks to cloud her judgement.
TWO Days later.............taking another interest in E her previous lover.............I wonder if she is taking a step back with her new BF...............and I wont push her to make a decision!
ITS fun for me to watch everything play itself out!

THE most sexy thing about all of this confusion is that I have a beautiful.........absolutely gorgeous sexy WIFE who is taking a very active INTEREST in becoming a fulltime HOTWIFE!

I cant wait for the day that my HW lives a life like some of the sexy HW's in this forum!

Mrs_hotwifecplsa and Mrsfunseeker to name a few............we find inspiration from both of you.............reading your threads and understanding how you turned a lifestyle that can be VERY CHALLENGING AND INTIMIDATING TO A MARRIAGE INTO A VERY POSITIVE...........VERY SEXY LIFESTYLE THAT BRINGS A COUPLE CLOSER TOGETHER WITH THAT BOND OF TRUST AND INTIMACY!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Thu May 01, 2008 12:42 pm

update...........E just emailed me.
He will come over at 10 am tomorrow.
I talked to my wife at work today and told her if its ok if he came over while she is sleeping.
Tomorrow is her day off and she loves to sleep in....she laughed and said "what do you think is going to happen"?
"does he think that i am going to fuck him"?
SHE is not a morning person......so this will be a lot of FUN to see what happens.

His plan is for me to lay in the bed on one side of her and he will come into our bedroom..strip naked and lay next to her.

I will definitely keep everyone POSTED right after he leaves.

ON another front.............M and MY HW have been texting...they have a game plan all set up.....THEY have agreed to go out alone next week.................

a lot is moving forward.....
I still think my HW is" feeling out" her new bf...not sure what direction she is going with him just yet....BUT i will be patient and just watch and listen!

WITH E.....................this is going to be fucking HOT tomorrow.
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Thu May 01, 2008 4:19 pm

another update........

my hotwife called and told me that she cant wait to fuck E tomorrow morning...she is being very naughty..and I love it.
she will be home soon..wonder what kind of suprised await me?
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

chifanyo

Unread post by chifanyo » Thu May 01, 2008 10:09 pm

My HW loves the freedom to fuck other men. She also loves the fact that when she comes home after fucking another guy, she knows that I will reclaim her pussy as my own possession. She cherishes both the freedom as well as the fact that she knows she is possessed. She wants both and she gets both and she loves it!!

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Fri May 02, 2008 7:30 am

Update.......

Its 1120 am...I greeted E at our home at 830am today.
My hw was sleeping.
E asked me if I wanted to suck his cock before we walked into MY bed to play with my hw.
I was somewhat suprised by his boldness....I liked that...but I declined.....as of today I have no desire to cross that line.
We both walked into my bedroom................awoken my HW....she was tired but after some playing with words...suggestive talk...she warmed up to both of us.
Excusing herself to go to the restroom to freshen up.
SHE came back and allowed E to hold her in his arms...
I loved it...........watching them kiss and watching her hand slowly and deliberately feel his cock thru his pants...watching his bulging cock grow as she rubbed it with her long sexy fingers.
I was kissing her back...........and eventually starting fucking her doggie style....pounding her pussy while she started to suck E's cock.
WE held this position for a while until I started to hurt her from the pounding of my cock from behind.
SHE didnt want to fuck E.....she told him that today her PUSSY WAS MINE!
I loved her so much for doing that.................

E eventually blew his load in her mouth as she was laying on her back..........and I was fucking her in the missionary position..............I will tell all of you that has seen her pics..HER Mouth looked so sexy sucking the cum from his cock....some of it dribbled from her mouth......she told me to fuck her hard while E's cock was still in her mouth.
SHE had a very good orgasm............while sucking his cock..swallowing his cum........and feeling my cock fuck her.
After a while...............she walked E out to the door............she came back to our bed and told me that she kissed him a few times...and that she wants to carry out our relationship as MFM with E again full time.
I asked about M............and she told me that she still wants to DO THIS WITH M also.............
IN BED.................she started to tell me how BAD she is..........how much she loves fucking NEW cock......IN BED........as she was telling me this................IT WAS MY TURN to HAVE AN ORGASM...............AND I DID!

VERY INTENSE............AND VERY SATISFYING.........

LIFE OF A HW HUSBAND.......................WE ARE THE LUCKIEST MEN OF ALL!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri May 02, 2008 11:42 am

Excellent, Reese...
Any new pics?
:whip:

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri May 02, 2008 3:40 pm

Reese,

Since your wife expressed the desire to reserve her pussy for you, are you in a position to offer it to E on occasion, as a special treat to him?
I actually think your wife would love to take him inside her if she knew for a fact that you approve...?
Just wondering...?

Cheers!

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Fri May 02, 2008 6:57 pm

ball spanking...

OH I approve.....
I told her again...that she is free to fuck whomever she chooses.
SHE has a one on one date set up with her future/current text message boyfriend whom we met last week if anyone remembers.......NEXT week...not sure on the date yet.

WITH E............she loves his body...he has a very nice cock for her.....and their chemistry is very non -threatening to me....very friendly....playfully goofing around with each other....and one common interest....SEX and fucking

I will keep in touch with everyone...

NOT much going on this weekend...

next week, I hope to have a lot to share.
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri May 02, 2008 8:41 pm

The title of this thread is 'Hotwife going out alone/why is it too difficult for me?"

As I read the current state of affairs, you seem to have overcome the anxiety...?
You are putting forth every effort/accommodation for your wife to be a full-fledged committed HotWife, and it appears you succeeded.

You are now seeing her approach her potential studs with great relish, for her own initiative, and you recognized early on that she had this repressed sexuality deep within her, and you gave her the freedom and encouragement to find it.

Are you still leery?

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Fri May 02, 2008 9:11 pm

sometimes I see her sucking a studs cock...or getting HIT on at a club....OR texting her current BF and WONDER...'what the fuck is wrong with me"..............why in the hell would I ever consider such a thing as HW ing"? I also think..."SHE Looks so damn sexy and gorgeous...I love her more that I ever imagined I could LOVE a person.........I lust over her.......I crave her.........I go absolutely NUTS over her scent.....or walking into our bedroom and seeing her hi heel shoes or sexy gstring panties thrown against the floor and just put them to my face and visualize her wearing them...and breath in her scent".......................AND I WISH I NEVER STARTED THIS..............I AM ANGRY THAT THIS IS HAPPENING AND I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER HOW MUCH I LOVE WHEN SHE DOES THIS.........ITS THE WORST KIND OF DRUG....ITS A DRUG THAT BATTLES YOUR LIBIDO..............BATTLES OUR SEXUAL INSTINCTS........................INSTINCTS THAT WERE PASSED DOWN THRU EVOLUTION..........MANKIND STUFF...............

BUT I AM ADDICTED TO HER BEING A HOTWIFE................AND WHEN I CUM FOR THE 3RD TIME EACH DAY...WHETHER IN HER....ON HER.....OR IN MY HAND THINKING ABOUT HER...........

ITS ALL WORTH IT.......................I LOVE MY WIFE BEING A HOTWIFE.....

DID I ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?............LOL!

I AM STILL BATTLING MY EMOTIONS AND SEXUAL INSTINCTS.
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri May 02, 2008 9:40 pm

Yeah, you did...

All I can say is that it must be just spectacular and overwhelmimg to see her ride a well-hung stud bareback, and cum on his manhood, and to see her sucking with surrender and devotion...

Whew..., heady stuff!

You're a lucky guy...., I think...

LOL

Cheers, buddy!

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Sat May 03, 2008 6:43 pm

Hi again..

Saturday evening....MY HW and I took a break and just relaxed tonight.
NOBODY but us..............sexy, playful embracing....just us........

SHE TOLD ME that next week will be a big week for US.
SHE IS GOING to MEET M HER new bf interest and SHE doesnt want me to go with her.
SHE told me that ITS my time today...but next week...she will devote all her attention to M....I will learn about all the details..but her pussy belongs to M.

I am excited TODAY................next week I WILL BE GOING CRAZY WITH ANXIETY, JEALOUSY...AND LUST!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Mon May 05, 2008 5:55 am

Tomorrow, My hotwife is going out alone.
She will be meeting M all by herself and I am more that excited.
Waking up this morning, I wanted to post some thoughts..........

My hw spoiled me all weekend. She spoke to M a lot but she would always tell me the nature of their conversations.
For a while, I thought that she lost that spark for him. THEY had big issue to settle over the past week. I wasnt aware of this...........and my HW told me everything last night.

M lives with another woman. NOT married, but he has been with her for a long time. MY HW is disturbed by this. SHE doent want to be a homewrecker.
M spend all weekend convincing her that there is NO sex in their relationship. He proved that he has strictly a platonic relationship...like a brother and sister. HE talked to her all weekend......even as late as 1am at times.....I think that helped my HW......since M was free to talk at any time of the day.
M and my HW had another MOMENT.

THEY spent a lot of time talking....and further developed their relationship. SHE told me that she really likes M...that he is such a great guy...........my HW told me that it really turns her ON....knowing how badly M wants her.
MY HW allowed me to read his texts.....M saw a lot of pics of her butt..........and MOST of you all know who looked at the pics that I posted............that my HW has a magnificent butt.

M told her that he wants to lick her butt........kiss it all over and fuck it.
SHE told me that she is greatly turned on by this.......................I LOVE IT!

Yesteday............we had sex 3 times............but the last time I want to share with you........and quite possibly............give me your opinion about this:

MY HW doesnt like butt sex that much.............I have only penetrated her butt with my cock about 6 times since we met.
SHE asked me to lick it...........and she was pushing..........allowing me to enter her hole very deeply........needless to say...this turned me on ...feeling her open up for me like that.....................
SHE told me...in a forceful manner to fuck her ass.............calling out my name.......it WAS SO HOT.........immediately I penetrated her silky butthole....and was slowly pushing my cock in her.....she was rubbing her sexy clit and really getting OFF at this point................at this point she asked me to hand her phone over to her....she DIALED and called M.
SHE TOLD HIM THAT I WAS FUCKING HIS BUTT..............AND THAT SHE WANTED HIM TO LISTEN.
SHE PUT THE PHONE ON SPEAKER...WHILE FUCKING HER BUTT............I COULD HEAR HIM JACKING OFF...TELLING HER HOW BIG SHE MADE HIS COCK GROW.....SHE WAS SO INTO IT............SHE KEPT TELLING HIM THAT SHE WANTED HIS COCK IN HER SO BADLY.........TELLING HIM THAT WHEN SHE MEETS HIM ON TUESDAY...THAT SHE WANTS TO RIGHT AWAY SUCK HIS COCK................HE HAD AN ORGASM.......I COULD HERE HIM CUMMING...AND MY HW KEPT TELLING M TO CUM FOR HER.....SHE THEN STARTED TO CUM WITHIN SECONDS OF HEARING HIM CUM.
ALL THE WHILE I KEPT PUMPING HER BUTT WITH MY COCK..........ONCE SHE HAD AN ORGASM....SHE TOLD M THAT SHE WANTS HIM SO BADLY...AND THAT HER PUSSY WAS HIS...AND NOW HER BUTT IS HIS ALSO.....
SHE PUSHED THE PHONE AWAY AND TOLD ME TO HURRY AND CUM..................SHE WANTED TO SAVE HER BUTT FOR M.

I FELT VERY FUNNY AT THIS POINT....AND LOST MY HARD-ON!
I LOVE THE FANTASY BEING REAL...BUT THIS WAS A LOT TO HANDLE.....I LOVE MY HW BEING SLUTTY AND DIRTY...I LOVE KNOWING THAT HER BF M IS NOW A FOCUS IN HER LIFE..........BUT HEARING HER TELL ME AFTER SHE HAD AN ORGASM TO HURRY AND CUM...............IT WAS VERY SHOCKING FOR ME..............

AM I BEING CUCKOLDED MORE THAT I THOUGHT?

AFTER I EVENTUALLY REFOCUSED...AND WIPED OFF MY COCK AND FUCKED HER SEXY PUSSY............I HAD MY ORGASM....NOT A LOT...IT WAS THE 3RD TIME I RELEASED DURING THAT DAY.

WE HELD EACH OTHER AND AS SHE FEEL ASLEEP....SHE TOLD ME HOW MUCH SHE LOVED ME.
I WAS CONTENT..........BUT IT WAS HARD TO SLEEP THAT NIGHT....NOT KNOWING IF SHE IS JUST MAKING MY FANTASY AS REAL AS POSSIBLE...OR IF SHE WANTS HER LIFE THIS WAY!

ONE WAY OR ANOTHER...I FINALLY HAVE A HOTWIFE THAT IS TAKING CHARGE OF HER LIFE....SHE ADMITTED THIS TO ME YESTERDAY...THAT SHE LOVES HER INDEPENDENCE...AND KNOWING SHE CAN FUCK ANY MAN WHOM SHE CHOOSES WHENEVER SHE WANTS.....
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

OneDayAtATime

Unread post by OneDayAtATime » Mon May 05, 2008 11:54 am

Share this with her.

I hope one day you'll have more of a calmness,even-keeled,refined feeling when she's gone out on a date and maybe even have some independent activities of your own,like the movies or go to a friends house.

On the other hand,the high and low emotions may be among your favorite pass times and prefer to pace back and forth at home. ;)

Thanks for the deep thoughts. :up:

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Tue May 06, 2008 4:30 am

Tonight is the night!

My HW is going out tonight, without me!
I am quite busy this morning, but I will be sure to post some of my thoughts leading up to the night.
I am very nervous, but not as worried as I was a few weeks ago when I realized that she is taking the HW role more seriously.
She has picked out an incredibly sexy outfit. After asking if I would approve of the outfit!
She will be wearing very tight jeans....wide bells and butt huggiing.
Open toed white scandals with a heel to them.
A very sexy white top revealing her breasts.
It will be warm outside today, so she is making it a point to reveal a lot of her body.

M texted me today and told me thanks again...and tonight he will officially take my wife's pussy....that is will be his finally.
Last night we didn't talk too much about her date tonight. She told me that M called and texted her a lot today.
I was a little jealous by this because she didnt respond to some of my text messages today.....I sent the normal ones, "hey honey just wanted to tell you that I want to lick you from your head to your toes" and I love you so much baby".
She was probably too busy responding to M's messages.
After dinner last night, my HW went outside and talked to M for over 25 minutes on the phone. She was in my view while talking to him, and I noticed how she smiled, joked with him and enjoyed her conversation.
When she was finished, she walked up to me with a big smile on her face and thanked me for allowing her to develop a relationship with M. She told me that she can not wait to suck his cock tonight and hopefully fuck him.
I was so turned on at this point and she knew it! She told me that she is saving her pussy for M, especially since WE had sex a lot this past weekend. I asked her if she could help me "get off" right now! We went into our bedroom.........she pulled out my cock and started to suck it....after getting me very hard, she stopped and told me that she has to rest her mouth for M...........she put her sexy feet in my face and told me to jack off my cock while breathing in her sexy scent. Of course I did.............and right before I was ready to cum, my HW grabbed a hold of my cock and sucked it to complete my orgasm.

Of course she swallowed my cum.

Nothing more was discussed about M.

Tonight is the night

I will keep you posted.
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Wed May 07, 2008 9:03 am

Well,
MY HW and M visited each other last night.
I was quite busy.
Rather than write about all the details about my Hw and M....I want to tell everyone what I did...and how I kept myself busy.
I am sure some of you will be very proud that I finally had some patience and understanding.

I went to a ball game.
Went with a few friends....did the GUY thing....drank beer, watched the game and then went to a very upscale adult topless club.
The girls were HOT...........and they helped take the focus off my HW for the night.
It worked out perfectly, when I finally arrived home at 230am, my HW suprised me............she was asleep in our bed....by herself!

I received a few text messages from her...but nothing in detail...just telling me that she is having a fun time...she is safe and that she will be very eager to fuck me when I come home.
I distanced myself from HER on this night.
I am not sure if that was the thing to do, but it was the only way that I could survive emotionally.
I had a few hotties dance for me.....bought a few drinks...and had a few flirt with me.......that was FUN!

Back to my wife in bed at 230am.
I want to be brief with her description about how her night went...because this night was really about ME....and learning to cope with my request that my wife become a HW and attempt to date a man fulltime without me.

She had a good night....gained some clarity on how much she loves me.....she told me that NO one can make her feel like I do! I loved hearing that!
She realized toward the end of the night that she didnt want to fuck M.
She had fun, but not having me with her...........it was emotionally difficult for her.
She didnt feel safe....she didnt feel like this is a lifestyle that we should be living without both of us together.
She assured me that she will continue dating M alone and that she is sure that as they have a few more dates...that she will feel more comfortable without me.

She told me that she loved the attention that she received last night. Not only from M but from a lot of men at the club that she was at.
They danced, kissed all night, touched each other while dancing and talking.
HE wanted to go rent a hotel room and she declined.
She told him that in fantasy this may be his pussy but that he has to work harder for that!
MY difficult "hard to get" sexy hotwife!!!

As the night ended, she walked with him to his SUV and kissed for a while. He sucked her breasts and fingered her pussy while they kissed. She told me that she did not have an orgasm.
After a few minutes, my HW told me that M gently pushed her head down upon his cock. I was somewhat happy to hear from my HW that his cock is not as long as mine....but as thick. I am OK with that! It's the competitive thing I guess!
She performed oral sex.........and it was intense for him as my HW explained to me. She is rather magnificent with her oral sucking skills. She can suck a cock all the way down her throat while pumping on the shaft and or massaging the balls.
He asked her if he could cum in her mouth....and at this point, my HW became the slut that she desires to be when she plays the HW! She sucked his cum out of his cock............until he collapsed and went limp.
My HW told me that she felt so dirty, naughty and slutty...and that she couldnt wait to tell me what happened. She asked me to kiss her mouth..........and of course when she was telling me this.........we were fucking furiously.
I did.................she tried to keep her face and mouth exactly the way it was when she left M. I didnt care if I tasted anything..............all I desired was to kiss the mouth of a woman who is the sexiest HW a man could ever wish for.

More later....got to go!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"