Hotwife going out alone/why is it too difficult for me?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Her number1
Pervert

Re: Hotwife going out alone/why is it too difficult for me?

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:30 am

Mrs. Reese,
I agree with LFA and my wife, Farmgirl. You're doing great at this! Everything worth having has to be worked at to get it going and a little continuing work to keep it humming along.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:01 am

lkh96 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:02 am
Maybe you could be a naughty girl and cheat on your boyfriend and keep hubby happy 😊😊
I know I need to find someone who just wants a Hotwife

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:04 am

The good hub wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:13 am
lkh96 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:02 am
Maybe you could be a naughty girl and cheat on your boyfriend and keep hubby happy 😊😊
That only makes sense on a forum such as this, lol!!
Omg that’s so funny and true

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:27 am

Last night, I made dinner for hubby. We had so much fun, talking and sharing a few drinks.
Later I took a gummy and made love.
There is something to be said about life as a hotwife from time to time. Feeling so desired and sexy.
I’ve never been more confident in my life,
Thank you my husband ❤️

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:25 am

Her number1 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:30 am
Mrs. Reese,
I agree with LFA and my wife, Farmgirl. You're doing great at this! Everything worth having has to be worked at to get it going and a little continuing work to keep it humming along.
Thank you. 😍

FerranB
Prepubescent

Unread post by FerranB » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:17 pm

mrs_reese wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:27 am
Last night, I made dinner for hubby. We had so much fun, talking and sharing a few drinks.
There is something to be said about life as a hotwife from time to time. Feeling so desired and sexy.
Thank you my husband ❤️
It must be said! It’s one of the main fullfillment of LS, and what I miss the most.

Many thanks mrs_reese for your lovely updates.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:23 am

What a delightful way to relax and enjoy the evening with Mr. R!

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:17 am

FerranB wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:17 pm
mrs_reese wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:27 am
Thank you my husband ❤️
It must be said! It’s one of the main fullfillment of LS, and what I miss the most.

Many thanks mrs_reese for your lovely updates.

That’s so sweet 💕

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:18 am

Open2it wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:23 am
What a delightful way to relax and enjoy the evening with Mr. R!
😍Open2it

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:14 am

So today I went to my fitness club and when I saw a new instructor who by the way is tall gorgeous with amazing muscles, I signed up for his class.
I don’t know where this will lead, but for the first time in a while, I want to be naughty again.
Sometimes a girl just wants to have fun🙅‍♀️

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:25 am

That is full of possibilities, Mrs Reese!
It is delicious to hear your excitement. 🙂
Last edited by BallSpanking on Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

ugcp
Experienced

Unread post by ugcp » Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:41 am

I bet that is music to Mr Reese's ears. More along the lines of what he enjoys I'm guessing?

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:32 am

I haven’t told Mr-R yet unless he reads it in this thread.
He get so “off” on the not knowing and being surprised.
He’s a freak w the anticipation.
He also tells me it keeps him on edge all the time.

He’s been under the weather the last few days and I think he’s finally feeling better today!
I think I’ll tell him tonight when we’re in bed.
I do know he’ll be very happy if I open up to someone new!

Btw, Jake is travelling, he wanted me to come but I couldn’t leave work for 4 days and I don’t think hubby is on board with this anymore.

I don’t know what I’m going to do about him.
I see they spark between us fading.

About the trainer, my first session is tomorrow night 7pm.
Wish me luck.

The good hub
Trainable

Unread post by The good hub » Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:56 am

Luck is for those who lack determination and skill. More like Happy Hunting!!
Happily married to Xraygirl_4832

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:43 am

mrs_reese wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:32 am

Good luck with the gym guy. It sounds very exciting to me...and will provide you with extra motivation to get your workouts in :)

As for Jake, I feel for you in your comment above. If it helps, a podcaster I listen to talks about the fact that some relationships are not intended to be forever. They are good for a time, and that's ok. I think that's probably true for Hot Wife partners too. They can be a wonderful addition for a season, and then sometimes that season ends. I guess the trick is to figure out what feels like the right amount of time, to you, and then to stick the dismount before things go sour.

As for things fading, I've been feeling that for a long time with my Dom friend, Sir. The spark isn't what it was. We don't talk very often anymore. We only see each other every five or six months. If I'm honest, I'm not sure that I even miss it that much. But I also don't know how to end things officially, or if that is even necessary. When we do connect, it is still friendly and fun. So maybe that is good enough of a "dismount" for us. We will reach out when we want, get together occasionally, but no pressure or hard feelings either way.

With Jake, I suspect, things will be more complicated for you. A gradual fading away might not work. I'll be thinking about you as you figure out what you want and then how to have that conversation.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:54 pm

The good hub wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:56 am
Luck is for those who lack determination and skill. More like Happy Hunting!!
lol that’s a good one!

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:03 pm

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:43 am
mrs_reese wrote:

Good luck with the gym guy. It sounds very exciting to me...and will provide you with extra motivation to get your workouts in :)

As for Jake, I feel for you in your comment above. If it helps, a podcaster I listen to talks about the fact that some relationships are not intended to be forever. They are good for a time, and that's ok. I think that's probably true for Hot Wife partners too. They can be a wonderful addition for a season, and then sometimes that season ends. I guess the trick is to figure out what feels like the right amount of time, to you, and then to stick the dismount before things go sour.

As for things fading, I've been feeling that for a long time with my Dom friend, Sir. The spark isn't what it was. We don't talk very often anymore. We only see each other every five or six months. If I'm honest, I'm not sure that I even miss it that much. But I also don't know how to end things officially, or if that is even necessary. When we do connect, it is still friendly and fun. So maybe that is good enough of a "dismount" for us. We will reach out when we want, get together occasionally, but no pressure or hard feelings either way.

With Jake, I suspect, things will be more complicated for you. A gradual fading away might not work. I'll be thinking about you as you figure out what you want and then how to have that conversation.

I always enjoy reading your comments Lookingforadventure!
It makes sense! I’ve done it in the past but only when I thought it interfered with my marriage,
This time it’s not only disruptive to my marriage, but I’m not in this with Jake to always feel bad when I can’t spend enough time with him!
I mean, I just don’t think he has the patience to allow me to go at my own pace! I enjoy being with hubby.
No matter the love I may feel for him, it’s not the same as with hubby.
There are times when I’m w Jake that I’ll text hubby and tell him how much I love him and can’t wait to be back in his arms feeling his love!
Jake knows this!
He’s become more hurt and upset when he’ll see my text hubby; and then he pouts and tells me to just leave if I don’t want to give him all my attention.
I guess I just don’t know how to do this when I have hubby to come home to.
I mean this girl, you’ve help me!
I think I need to allow the fade to happen naturally.
If it ends, then my time with Jake will be a good memory!
I won’t allow it to become bitter!
And honestly that’s the way I’ve felt lately!

As for SIR, maybe you’ve fulfilled some of your fantasies and that’s enough for you!
I hope you find the answers you need.

Thanks for YOU 😍

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:43 am

mrs_reese wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:03 pm

It makes sense! I’ve done it in the past but only when I thought it interfered with my marriage,
This time it’s not only disruptive to my marriage, but I’m not in this with Jake to always feel bad when I can’t spend enough time with him!
I mean, I just don’t think he has the patience to allow me to go at my own pace! I enjoy being with hubby.
There are times when I’m w Jake that I’ll text hubby and tell him how much I love him and can’t wait to be back in his arms feeling his love!
Jake knows this!
He’s become more hurt and upset when he’ll see my text hubby; and then he pouts and tells me to just leave if I don’t want to give him all my attention.

As for SIR, maybe you’ve fulfilled some of your fantasies and that’s enough for you!

Thanks for YOU 😍
Sounds like you've given this a lot of thought and have come to a conclusion. I hope that Jake lets the fade happen. He sounds a bit like he's not emotionally mature enough for a hot wife relationship, or maybe he just isn't built for nonmonagamy. In either case, it sounds like letting things fade is the right decision, but I also know that will be hard when you do care for him. Hugs to you thought this process.

As for Sir, I'm leaning towards just letting things be what they are. When we connect, it can be great. When we don't, that's ok too. No pressure. No expectations. The funny thing is, he reached out after I posted this message to you. (He didn't read it. It was just a coincidence). We had a nice chat that evening. Then he texted yesterday morning too. So I'm still feeling a good "friend" vibe from him, I just am not going to count on him for consistent get togethers.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:44 pm

mrs_reese wrote:
mrs_reese wrote:

Jake knows this!

Thanks for YOU 😍
MRS R - Thread poster "Des" has mentioned more than once his wife says of her longer term FWB's they all have a Best Before date. You may not know exactly when that date maybe but shouldn't be surprised when it occurs.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:59 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:44 pm
mrs_reese wrote:
mrs_reese wrote:

Jake knows this!

Thanks for YOU 😍
MRS R - Thread poster "Des" has mentioned more than once his wife says of her longer term FWB's they all have a Best Before date. You may not know exactly when that date maybe but shouldn't be surprised when it occurs.
Thanks Lurker 😉
I’m sad about ending things.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:01 am

So I met the trainer, did I say already how sexy and good looking he is?
First day, I was kind of just being normal.
He was very polite and professional.
Not sure of anything yet.

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:20 am

mrs_reese wrote:

Too bad, but you have gained a new found appreciation for swallowing

Z

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:46 pm

zoe wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:20 am
Too bad, but you have gained a new found appreciation for swallowing ... Z
And that is a very, very good thing! 🙂
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:40 am

mrs_reese wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:59 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:44 pm
mrs_reese wrote:

Jake knows this!

Thanks for YOU 😍
Thanks Lurker 😉
I’m sad about ending things.
MRS R - I get it. One reason I hated dating, being on either end creates hurt and it's never been fun. :(

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:41 am

zoe wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:20 am
mrs_reese wrote:

Too bad, but you have gained a new found appreciation for swallowing

Z

Your so bad 😆