Hotwife going out alone/why is it too difficult for me?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Hotwife going out alone/why is it too difficult for me?

Unread post by mrs_reese » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:52 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:40 am
mrs_reese wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:59 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:44 pm
mrs_reese wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:03 pm

I always enjoy reading your comments Lookingforadventure!
It makes sense! I’ve done it in the past but only when I thought it interfered with my marriage,
This time it’s not only disruptive to my marriage, but I’m not in this with Jake to always feel bad when I can’t spend enough time with him!
I mean, I just don’t think he has the patience to allow me to go at my own pace! I enjoy being with hubby.
No matter the love I may feel for him, it’s not the same as with hubby.
There are times when I’m w Jake that I’ll text hubby and tell him how much I love him and can’t wait to be back in his arms feeling his love!
Jake knows this!
He’s become more hurt and upset when he’ll see my text hubby; and then he pouts and tells me to just leave if I don’t want to give him all my attention.
I guess I just don’t know how to do this when I have hubby to come home to.
I mean this girl, you’ve help me!
I think I need to allow the fade to happen naturally.
If it ends, then my time with Jake will be a good memory!
I won’t allow it to become bitter!
And honestly that’s the way I’ve felt lately!

As for SIR, maybe you’ve fulfilled some of your fantasies and that’s enough for you!
I hope you find the answers you need.

Thanks for YOU 😍
MRS R - Thread poster "Des" has mentioned more than once his wife says of her longer term FWB's they all have a Best Before date. You may not know exactly when that date maybe but shouldn't be surprised when it occurs.
Thanks Lurker 😉
I’m sad about ending things.
MRS R - I get it. One reason I hated dating, being on either end creates hurt and it's never been fun. :(

Thank you for sharing.
This LS is definitely more than fun and games.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:00 am

Then again, Mrs Reese, you can fulfill your sexual fantasies ...
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:20 am

mrs_reese wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:52 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:40 am
mrs_reese wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:59 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:44 pm

MRS R - Thread poster "Des" has mentioned more than once his wife says of her longer term FWB's they all have a Best Before date. You may not know exactly when that date maybe but shouldn't be surprised when it occurs.
Thanks Lurker 😉
I’m sad about ending things.
MRS R - I get it. One reason I hated dating, being on either end creates hurt and it's never been fun. :(

Thank you for sharing.
This LS is definitely more than fun and games.
MRS R - Of course. It maybe a 'hobby' or a 'bit of fun' or ' The LS' but every person who engages in whatever they are doing the people involved are all real and so are the emotions and feelings. Hurt is hurt.
- Hugs MRS R, all the best.

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:51 am

mrs_reese wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:41 am
zoe wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:20 am
mrs_reese wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:32 am

I don’t know what I’m going to do about him.
I see they spark between us fading.
Too bad, but you have gained a new found appreciation for swallowing

Z
Your so bad 😆
And you love it

Z

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:39 pm

Yoo-hoo ...!! 🤔

HotWives don't cheat, they just fuck other men.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:27 am

So I’ve been away for a while…. It’s been a rough couple weeks, but I officially broke up with Jake kind of frustrated and sad from all the drama.
Hubby and I argued a lot because he was frustrated by my moods, and how irrational Jake was acting.
I haven’t worked out in a couple weeks so I haven’t had interactions with the trainer.

I’m feeling better now and I think I’m gonna go work out tomorrow.

Sorry, nothing new to report other than that

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:04 am

I am just happy you are back! :)

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:53 am

Missed you, but I understand. :)

The good hub
Trainable

Unread post by The good hub » Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:23 pm

How’s the old saying go “to get over one guy, you just have to get under another!!” Doesn’t sound as bad when addressing this audience, lol!!
Happily married to Xraygirl_4832

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:08 am

So I thought I’d share something to the forum that is very very personal to me, I think this will help me feel better about myself.

I was one of the many women that have experienced physical and mental abuse.
It sickens me to this day.
My world of abuse started with my father, who was extremely abusive physically to my mother, emotionally to me.
I then married a man who was addicted to cocaine and steroids, and physically, abused me more than I can remember.
I was hospitalized twice and after the second time. I finally had my family come to my rescue.
He Committed suicide and blamed me after our divorce.

You might be wondering why am I sharing this in a forum regarding Hotwives?

Please allow me to continue.
I married this man who is now my husband; HE literally reprogrammed me. With my husband, I finally realized what a good man is all about.
He’s allowed me to be the independent, alpha- female, that I am, and never knew that I was.
I’ve gained an internal strength through my husband. I’ve gained a self-esteem and a confidence I never knew existed within me.
I realize there are men in this world that could be good fathers as my husband is a great father to his children and my child.

When he married me, I had no self-confidence whatsoever!

I was afraid to make eye contact with anyone; especially men.

So, during our happy marriage, my husband talked about this lifestyle.
As I knew he was a man that dated many many women after his divorce many years ago.
He was also a very 3rd with couples.

Like most women when their husband ask them to have sex with another man I thought that he actually wanted to have sex with another woman and it confused me more than words could ever write.

I trust him tremendously, and he allowed me to learn about this lifestyle on my own as I finally embraced it.

I felt extreme self-confidence when men would flirt with me and engage in conversation all the while this was changing me as a woman.

Power that I’ve never had before around men.
I felt in charge and in control and years went by I enjoyed with my husband’s permission and encouragement, being with other men.

This is why, when I write that my husband owns my soul, he will forever.

I will be his lover, his life partner, and satisfy his ridiculous desire to reclaim me Lol!

I had a long talk after my most recent break up I will need to talk.

We want to keep it simple again this time as he’s trying to be less involved I will find a man on my own, and I will have an affair with a man when I choose to have an affair.

We have one rule, and we both agreed upon this- and that is if and when I have a sexual encounter with someone, I will share it with him on that day because he and I absolutely love the act of reclaiming.

This help me today. Thank you for reading this. I’m sure most woman would agree that abuse will be with us forever.

hornedhubby
Player

Unread post by hornedhubby » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:02 pm

Thank you for sharing this backstory, Mrs Reese. I'm saddened that you had to overcome so much over too many years. Although revealing this took a lot of courage, your friends know you better and respect you even more. Be assured of that. We knew, too, that you and Reese had a wonderful marriage. Just didn't realize that he rescued you in this way.

Carry on and best wishes.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:28 pm

Thank you HH❤️

jrobb
Experienced

Unread post by jrobb » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:30 pm

Women who not only survived abuse but go on to putting as much of that behind them and rebuilding themselves are simply amazing people. Hugs from afar to you, Mrs_Reese. You're an incredible woman.

JR

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:47 pm

Thank you JR ❤️

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:37 pm

Dear Mrs Reese,

One problem with abuse is that one becomes accustomed to a certain level of anxiety which might be unpleasant but also feels normal. Often we find ourselves courting situations which raise our anxiety levels to that seemingly 'normal' level. But really, none of us need that drama.

There is a lot to be said for a 'quiet life'. You could still be a hotwife but you would need to be open and honest with your F/B's up front, keep it simple and have fun. Any petulant behaviour? Hit the 'kill' switch.

Maybe you would be better off with seasoned, experienced bulls who know their roles, expectations and limitations.

Every good wish for a 'happily ever after',

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:10 pm

Mrs Reese,
There are no words to properly convey how much I respect you and Mr Reese especially after reading your back story. You both are truly special people.
O2

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:00 pm

❤️ ❤️

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:57 pm

mrs_reese, I just finished reading through this thread and I want to thank you for sharing a glimpse into your life - the highs, lows and all the trials and tribulations that are associated with this LS along with sharing something very personal.
A very naive question - since I dont recall reading it - once you decided to have a closer relationship with Jake did the 3 of you sit and discuss the relationship parameters at all?
I strongly believe that all things happen for a reason so best wishes on your next affair that you dont have to expend so much effort into pleasing two men.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:15 am

54321 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:37 pm
Dear Mrs Reese,

One problem with abuse is that one becomes accustomed to a certain level of anxiety which might be unpleasant but also feels normal. Often we find ourselves courting situations which raise our anxiety levels to that seemingly 'normal' level. But really, none of us need that drama.

There is a lot to be said for a 'quiet life'. You could still be a hotwife but you would need to be open and honest with your F/B's up front, keep it simple and have fun. Any petulant behaviour? Hit the 'kill' switch.

Maybe you would be better off with seasoned, experienced bulls who know their roles, expectations and limitations.

Every good wish for a 'happily ever after',

Thanks for responding 54321- I just think I’m gonna step back and find those encounters that are more simpler.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:16 am

Open2it wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:10 pm
Mrs Reese,
There are no words to properly convey how much I respect you and Mr Reese especially after reading your back story. You both are truly special people.
O2
Open2it- you’ve always been so kind to us.
Thank you 💕

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:18 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:57 pm
mrs_reese, I just finished reading through this thread and I want to thank you for sharing a glimpse into your life - the highs, lows and all the trials and tribulations that are associated with this LS along with sharing something very personal.
A very naive question - since I dont recall reading it - once you decided to have a closer relationship with Jake did the 3 of you sit and discuss the relationship parameters at all?
I strongly believe that all things happen for a reason so best wishes on your next affair that you dont have to expend so much effort into pleasing two men.

Thanks for writing Venus. Hubby and Jake never met.
But Jake and I had many long discussions about how he and I would be in a relationship.
I pointed out very clearly that I am in love with hubby and that I will never leave him for another man.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:42 am

Thanks for your response mrs_resse. Wish you the best in your adventures (or should I say "hunt" ? :lol: )

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:58 am

I am glad you and Mr Reese sorted it out, Mrs Reese. As previously mentioned, regardless of how extraordinarily privileged and lucky your lover may be to share you with your husband, the lover's portion will ALWAYS be lesser! Because your heart belongs to Mr Reese. That will not change.
And so, in spite of moments of rapture spent loving and inseminating you, a lover can NEVER expect to have it all with you, as long as you have Mr Reese. :)

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:50 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:42 am
Thanks for your response mrs_resse. Wish you the best in your adventures (or should I say "hunt" ? :lol: )
😊

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:52 am

BallSpanking wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:58 am
I am glad you and Mr Reese sorted it out, Mrs Reese. As previously mentioned, regardless of how extraordinarily privileged and lucky your lover may be to share you with your husband, the lover's portion will ALWAYS be lesser! Because your heart belongs to Mr Reese. That will not change.
And so, in spite of moments of rapture spent loving and inseminating you, a lover can NEVER expect to have it all with you, as long as you have Mr Reese. :)

You’re always so supportive of me, thank you so much! ❤️
And yes, Hubby is all that I want forever!
Adding someone else, it’s only bc I know he loves that!