Hotwife going out alone/why is it too difficult for me?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
reese
$2 Ho

Hotwife going out alone/why is it too difficult for me?

Unread post by reese » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:59 am

Hi again,
I have an active post regarding MY question to all of you readers as my HW continues her text messaging affair/soon to be meeting.

THIS IS MY QUESTION! WHY DOES IT HURT SO BAD AT TIMES/AND WHY DO I BATTLE THESE WEIRD EMOTIONS?

Let me explain:
I have asked my HW if she would consider meeting this man who she is starting to become very intrigued with ALONE! We have never participated in this lifestyle independently. WE have shared everything from conversations to MFM sex!
Once when I was in the bathroom after our MFM situation...she got on top of her FB and whispered in his ear to fuck her hard..saying to him....I WANT YOU TO CUM for me! I said nothing...but I felt left out! IT was my problem..I realize that..and I said nothing! BUT that horrible isolated feeling hurt a lot!

Fast forward...........I want to take our HW lifestyle to another level. I want my HW to go out alone for the 1st time with OUR new interest. THIS man again is the hottest she has ever attempted to play with. HE fucks wives only.

SHE is fulfilling my crazy fantasy of watching her take charge....setting up the date...and persuing HIM on her own. OF course, she communicates to me daily of her conversations and points of progress.

BUT I NEED some advise now..............SHE WILL make my fantasy happen. SHE IS A MANS dream...totally gorgeous(pics of her in the hottie section)

I am terrified....of the feeling of emptiness. Already she is so busy constantly texting him at work that she isnt able to communicate to me when they talk! My request was just that! I dont blame her...she doesnt have enough time to text both of us..and work!

HER future FB is already pushing to see her asap.....they are texting sexually charged messages...HIM more than HER.....like..."I want to feel your body...fill you with my cock" and HW responds in her flirtatious manner...hmmmm" we will see" and I cant wait to feel you also baby".............I love that foreplay but I am starting to feel left OUT!

Again....please dont scold me and say....YOU asked for this...............I know that....

but WHY DOES IT FEEL SO GOOD ONE MOMENT...knowing my HW is into another man...knowing a man is going to take MY HW FOR HIS USE...........and knowing she is willingly going to fuck him.....

and then WHY DOES IT HURT SO MUCH the NEXT MOMENT!

Dueling emotions.....DAMN..........they are killing ME!!

HELP ME everyone!!!

Input!!!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

sharemiwife

Re: Hotwife going out alone/why is it too difficult for me?

Unread post by sharemiwife » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:55 am

Grin... I am not yet lucky enough to respond with personal experiences about this, but I would ask two things. Does she love you? Do you trust her? If the answer to both is yes then I do not think you have anythinig to worry about. As I stated before, she truly is a beautiful and seemingly erotic woman. I'd say try this once and then talk about it together. As always, I do beleive that the FB, boyfriend, or whatever you want to call him, should always respect the feelings of both the wife and the husband.... best wishes!!

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:03 am

Thanks my friend.
We have an intense love...we have total trust..and the fb whom I initially found is very respectful to us.
I am worried b/c I have her devoted love. SHE has always told me that she loves me so much that she is willing to share my fantasies and be a participant(after much discussion).
Now that she is doing this.............like any typical human being..i want to have my cake and eat it too!
I want her to do this...........i crave her doing this...........i am just afraid I am going to lose her one day!
Human nature to feel this way I guess.
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

junocouple

Unread post by junocouple » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:31 am

I agree with sharemiwife. If you love her and trust her, why worry? Please take this as a friendly observation: You seem to torture yourself with this issue. If emotionally this lifestyle is too much of a roller coaster ride for you, you might want to rethink it. I know you like the thrill, but then you worry yourself sick. Maybe something a little milder in adult couple fun would be worth considering. You sound like a nice couple who have a great sex life, that's more than alot of people have, might want to think about backing away from the 'edge' a little. Either way, know that we support you, and are here for you. Best of luck.

jamesandcarol
Prepubescent

Unread post by jamesandcarol » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:51 am

Do you like the fact that your wife is seemingly very attached to the guy. My wife has two boyfriends, who she sometimes dates alone and sometimes with me. I don't worry about it, but then she has never been at that point where she doesn't have time for me. I think it doesn't bother me because I feel she is in control i.e. in control of her emotions. Maybe you are more worried because she is emotionally caught up in the situation. But maybe that's what you want. It's not for me to make any sort of judgement. I love my wife dating because I know she will come back to me hot and she will send some text messages and pics as the date progresses. Your wife and your relationship sound great. My feeling for what its worth, is, either learn to enjoy the feeling, or change things so that you can enjoy it. e.g. less emotion, or stay at MFM and be happy.
My wife is dating alone two weeks on Tuesday next, and I'm counting the days.
James

Jerry
Virgin

Unread post by Jerry » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:56 am

At first, when Diane started playing I was concerned that she was on the way out the door. I got comfortable when I realized it really wasn't the end of our marriage.

Consider that ancient adage that translates to: If you love her you must set her free.

If she comes back then you know you have something ... D comes back.
consort to THE Diane
Because of a mind meld accident, we've been sharing the same brain for a third of a century.
Diane is like duct tape ... she has a light side, a dark side and holds my universe together.
E tan, e epi tan.

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:19 am

ahhhhhh....experienced friends,

thank you for your advice.
it is all very sound and reasonable.
I think my guilt, anxiety is due to the fact that I convinced her to play with me in this erotic lifestyle.
I always want to work for my wife...never take her for granted..I am sure that this is a conditional behavior from a very bad marriage....but when she plays the HW....our love in so damn intense ...and we have grown so much more as a couple due to this lifestyle...lets face it....living in this lifestyle...honesty and trust are tested more than in a non HW lifestyle.

SO as I experience the intoxicating HIGHS AND LOWS of my HW's play.....the advice that I read from all of you GOOD people is very helpful.

Please keep your opinions coming!

THANKYOU
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

nvr2old
Prepubescent

Unread post by nvr2old » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:46 pm

Speaking from my personal experience, as always, I'm not so sure it is specifically a trust issue. I have always had total trust in my wife, but I know exactly what you are feeling. I only wish I could break it down for you...I cannot. I do know that those feelings are fast leaving me now with many experiences behind us. I told my wife of my anxiety, basked in her assurance, then sucked it up and kept trying, and I'm glad I did!
I have not failed...I have just discovered 10,000 ways that do not work-Thomas Edison

Trainable

Unread post by 243 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:32 pm

I think Mrs Hotwifecouple nailed it. You DO lose her for that time she is fucking with him. During that time you are in another dimension in your relationship - swimming in the primal sea - so to speak. We love to be scared...it's like bungee jumping in the mind. And of course...there is that theoretical RISK you have to deal with each time. Perhaps we all enjoy a brief respite from 'security'. Lots of chemical changes taking place in the brain at such times also. If you keep wanting it again...then you like it.

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:01 pm

mrs hotwifecplsa......you are like a rock star to me...have read your posts...and they are simple magnificent...reading your hubbys posts...in a weird way..i admire him...personally, thanks for your words of wisdom....

and to everyone else...again...thanks....your advice is great.

i am still reading...to all who want to reply..I am listening.
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

Matt2
Experienced

Unread post by Matt2 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:40 pm

I'm going to add a little to what mrs_hotwifecplsa (Maria?) said.

But first, you've got your head on the wrong side of this issue. You don't realize it, with all the giddy ups and downs you're experiencing, that you've given your wife a gift that simply has no parallel: a night of sexual freedom. You can't buy this stuff, it's not for sale. You can't wrap it because it has no form. You can read about it, but those are just words. No one else can give this gift to her, only you. Never in a million years would she ever ask this from you, and ONLY you can create the moment and present it to her.

What have you given her? A night of total freedom to go and feel like an unencumbered woman. Even single women don't enjoy that kind of freedom; mostly there are vague strings attached, or uncertainty, moral obligations, assumptions created. But this way she can dress like she wants, act like she wants, remain open and honest with you, and fuck some lucky guy with wild abandon. She needn't worry about repercussions, creating debt, assumptions on his part. He's an erotic sex machine and she's going to try him out. Maybe she'll tease him a little, be coy, remember a few forgotten techniques. The most important thing, she doesn't have to worry about the outcome. She has you, her reliable rock.

Afterward she'll return to you because she belongs to you. Her nest is with you. Her life is with you. That was her choice. This is nothing but entertainment of the wildest kind, and she has a one-night pass to be a passionate woman. Your gift is going to feel very good to her. Hopefully the sex will be great but it's more than that; you trust her to go out on her own, and she knows this. While this behavior is most often the domain of lies and deceit... not this time; she has this little gift of yours and that's pretty major.

So be her rock, let her lean on you. Be the gift giver because you've earned the right. Reclaim her because she's yours. Even when you "lose her" to the other guy she's still yours.

Enjoy your emotions and the pain they cause while you still have them. Down the road this will be old hat and you'll laugh at yourself :)
Long before the Internet, long before dating sites and support groups... we found that her doing a close friend now and then was kinda hot!

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:18 am

As long as she's been straight up honest with you, there's really no cause for alarm. Relax and enjoy it. If you start with the jealous thing, you'll stop any playing cold and there will be no more anything. Sounds like they respect you and haven't been deceptive. Also sounds like they simply need time together. Ctwifey wouldn't do anybody she didn't know or care about somewhat. Mebbe you' re just wanting to be there to see and help? Ask her.

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:48 am

Hi again,
another update!

My HW is concerned that the only way I can "get off" is when she plays or talks about being a HW.
I can not lie...its so damn consuming and erotic...its hard to NOT think about that.
We talked last night and she asked me how far she should go with this....I'm thinking to myself, my wife is concerned that my orgasms are based on the fact thats she is a HW and then she asks me how far to go with this encounter.
This brings up another question to the Hubbies of HW's! IS IT DIFFICULT TO SEPARATE HW FANTASIES FROM NORMAL LOVE MAKING? LATELY WHEN WE MAKE LOVE....I CANT STOP TALKING AND OR THINKING ABOUT MY WIFE BEING A HW!!!

THE potential FB is turning up the heat..........he texted me this morning asking me if he is doing OK......I thanked him for being straight up with me.

MY HW is somewhat confused......I am sure I have given her silent mixed messages.
I am going to put all my emotions aside....again, thanks to all of your comments....I have a better attitude about this new encounter.

I asked my HW to continue with her texting and eventual meeting with M.
I told her that she is fulfilling my fantasy and I want her to continue to have fun with this.
THE GIFT PART................that I give her....I told her that.............that I am giving her the ultimate gift of love....because I trust her and believe in her.

WE are fighting through the WHAT IFS AND THE OMG'S...........we are fighting through the confusion of all of this..........

I want her to be with him........he is a good guy and he is working very hard to be with her all along honoring my requests.
I want her to taken by him...........and I want to take her back in my arms once she is freshly consumed by M....and when that happens I will be so proud of her and SO IN LOVE WITH HER.

Thanks everyone...I will keep this thread active...in the upcoming days to keep everyone informed!

WISH ME LUCK.......................I damn well need it!!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

Matt2
Experienced

Unread post by Matt2 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:03 am

mrs_hotwifecplsa wrote:she has a point though, make love to her without bringing it up. show her that you love her for her. take her out to eat, give her flowers, make out with her in the car looking out over the city lights, kiss her in the jacuzzi, make love to her and dont even mention HWing....

have her associate a more attentive, affectionate and loving husband with the idea of hwing without you having to mention it to her ;)
Excellent advice! So vital in keeping your relationship properly anchored in LOVE.

The relationship you've built together was not founded on HWing - you love each other for who you are together, not for the fun things you do. So don't let your most intimate and cherished moments together be frequently pushed aside in the interest of fantasy talk. Keep your mutual love flowing freely. Even though these new experiences will change the way you see her, that's actually something she'd prefer to avoid. So let the new-found excitement generate more ways for you to assure her of your love as mentioned by mrs_hotwifecplsa. Flowers, a sticky-note on her bedroom mirror, a wedding photo appearing on your dresser. Use your imagination and shower her with pure, sparkling love.
Long before the Internet, long before dating sites and support groups... we found that her doing a close friend now and then was kinda hot!

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:25 am

What an incredible thread this is. By asking for help, reese is helping not only himself, but many others here. Thank you.

I've very much enjoyed reading mrs_hotwifecplsa point-of-view on this, having been captivated by her own thread on entering into this life with her own hubby. She's given us a glimpse of her thought processes and emotional outlook in making this real for her hubby and herself. And Matt2 summed it up very nicely for me, as did Jerry.

I've seen this bit of wisdom numerous places: "If you love something, set it free... If it comes back, it is yours... if it does not, it never was."

Your wife is your best friend, your soul-mate, part of you (the best part). By setting her free, you make yourself vulnerable and open to the worst kind of hurt. Because, if she doesn't come back, (and I mean that she does this because she's made that choice), and you truly love her as much as you think you do, you'd need to accept and support her decision. And if she does come back, you would be right to feel the utmost gratitude to her for being so honored and privileged as to be her chosen one, with her knowing, for sure, that she had the freedom to choose another.

This gift of 'letting go' of someone you love is a gift of the greatest kind, a gift of unconditional love; love without reservations or rules or expectations. Real love!

Wishing you all the best, reese. Thanks to everyone here for helping us and reese in understanding ourselves better.

HLG
Just a lucky guy with a great Mrs.

NoWayInCT
Virgin

Unread post by NoWayInCT » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:07 am

mrs_hotwifecplsa wrote:that is pretty deep. it means that if a husband were to lose his wife after hwing, essentialy over sex, then it mean there never was any real love, any real commitment; it means she never really was yours, and youre better off without her.

keep the love flowing :)
How very true...but, the real "fear" for me is that I think we are in a great and permanent relationship only to be rudely awoken to the fact we are not...she really wasn't mine and everything will change. That, for me, is the risk and underlying fear to any guy she meets. Luckily, as time goes on, I have been able to process and handle this worry to the point it's just part of the ride. I don't think about it and I have learned that my wife really does come back each and every time!

In the beginning, I was totally unsure other than I really felt we had a rock solid marriage foundation and that I trusted her implicitly. As time has gone on, I found out I was right about my feelings and I don't have any reservations to the many different ways we can play or the people she finds attractive. We still have our intimate time and the HW life is just a great extension to our marriage.

I hope this helped in some way.
A Pleasured Wife is a Pleasured Hubby!

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:02 pm

Hey everyone... here is another update/expression of what I am feeling right now!

To mrs_hotwifecplsa....again great advice! I eagerly await your response to this tread...your opinion of being FIRM with what HUBBY requests HELP ME A LOT. I have never ever thrown this lifestyle request in my HW's face....My respect for her love and desire to fulfull my wishes is intense! SO I need to stop being a little BABY and live with my request and all the UPS AND DOWNS that is associated with this lifestyle. I must admit..reading your thread and how your hubby responds to being alone while you are fulfiling his fantasy has given me some courage to have my HW go out alone with her new BF....YOUR thread is the NO1 reason why I set up this last encounter/ I admire the way both you and your hubby have proved to me that this lifestyle can be erotic, pleasurable and intense! YOUR Hubby survived, he stands on his own 2 feet, he trusts you as you trust him....he seems to be so energized when you play.......there is so much love b/w you two that I felt I could DO THIS ALSO. I have fantasized so many times about my HW being alone and as of TODAY....all our HW experiences have NEVER BEEN JUST HER AND HIM. Thanks again!

TO Matt2.......I do spoil my girl TOO MUCH........LOL!
Since she has been setting up a relatiohship with her new interest...I have been a nervous wreck...and I NEED to get off my ass and DO something that appreciates her MORE! THANKS man!

Heylittleguy.............loving and letting go........IT IS SO DAMN DIFFICULT TO EVEN CONSIDER LETTING MY HW GO..BUT THAT IS WHAT I AM DOING NOW....AND I DO TRUST HER ...I DO LOVE HER WITH ALL MY SOUL....THAT HELPED..YOUR POST..THANKS TO YOU AS WELL.
NOWAY IN CT...........having the fear of her really not loving me...or waking up for the shock of your life...wow...that was also great to read. I am older than my HW....she is definitely very attracted to me...physically and emotionally....but deep down as I get older over the years....and she is still HW PRIME material....I guess I have this lingering WORRY that she might say bye bye baby....your too old now! OF course that sounds very crass..but DEEP down the worry is there at times.
FUNNY...tonight my HW is going to read this tread....she knows how confident and assertive I am...but maybe reading that I DO fear ONE day her waking up and shocking me.....MAYBE she will truly understand that ANOTHER reason why I LOVE HER BEING A HW is that she will never ever have the temptation of cheating ON ME............or leaving me for another man....as she and I laugh about now..........WHY IN THE HELL WOULD ANY HW cheat on their hubby when they have complete permission to freely find lovers and share them with their hubbys.

WOW..........am I long winded?

UPDATE.........its 5pm EDT..........she called me a few minutes ago to tell me HI...and I love YOU BABY....I tried to resist the urge of asking her if her future BF texted her...but I DIDNT....I asked her confidently and she told me "yes' 3 times. SHE told me that in his last text he stated that HE WANTED HER BADLY................she called me right away!

What a very loyal and trusting HW I have...YES I am bragging but I am one lucky dude!

I encouraged her to continue talking to him...and thanked her for doing that.
I also told her that I was sorry for acting like a little bitch by giving her mixed messages.

FOR some reason I thought that I freaked out my HW today..and that she would stop talking to him..
SHE DIDNT.................I love her for that.

SHE knows how sexy I find her when she plays the HW role.

NOW for my promise............tomorrow...I will be intimate with her and NOT mention HW.....JUST LOVE HER FOR WHO SHE IS........MY loving, trusting, honest and faithful WIFE!

I will keep you all updated very soon!

'I cant wait to write about HW meeting her BF!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:19 pm

just read your last response....thanks again maria....
you have really helped me with my struggling merry go round of emotions.
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

MikeandDeb
Virgin

Unread post by MikeandDeb » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:35 pm

My HW is concerned that the only way I can "get off" is when she plays or talks about being a HW.
I can not lie...its so damn consuming and erotic...its hard to NOT think about that.
We talked last night and she asked me how far she should go with this....I'm thinking to myself, my wife is concerned that my orgasms are based on the fact thats she is a HW and then she asks me how far to go with this encounter.
This brings up another question to the Hubbies of HW's! IS IT DIFFICULT TO SEPARATE HW FANTASIES FROM NORMAL LOVE MAKING? LATELY WHEN WE MAKE LOVE....I CANT STOP TALKING AND OR THINKING ABOUT MY WIFE BEING A HW!!!
I'll admit do doing that when Deb first started and I still do to a limited sense when she takes a new FB. After she went on a few solo dates I was able to calm down and make love without mentioning her being a HW or her being with her FB. But when we first started I was on a roller coaster of emotions. So you aren't alone. I think once she has that first couple of encounters things might settle down for you a bit. Not that it won't remain exciting or that the roller coaster won't still be there. Nothing like lying in bed past midnight wondering when she is going to come home while imagining what she is doing. It's just that you kind of get use to the feeling so it's not SO intense.

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:33 am

we had a very normal night...no love making...just hanging out...massaging each other...laying in bed watching "Sex in the City"............uggggh....there was a baseball game on while flipping channels....but being the good HW hubby that i am...especially on this night after reading so much great advice....I held her in my arms and kept quiet. LOL!

TODAY........we are going to make time for afternoon sex....and I will make love to her without mentioning HW ing.

It's funny...........for the 1st time this week............I feel normal...that burning sensation in my stomach....that constant reminder of my wife being very interested in M on a daily basis NOT knowing when she is going to tell me that THEY finally set up a date.............constantly wondering when SHE will be meeting him......I didnt feel that this morning....
BUT.......suddenly after writing this reply.........my notice that buildup between my legs.....I am getting excited thinking about her 1st meeting with M............that feeling starts again!!!

Mike/deb........your last reply about that intense roller coaster ride eventually leveling off...........it is nice to know that there are a lot of men who have or are feeling the same way I do!

THIS weekend...........I will keep you all posted....

Another thought...........is it difficult to keep everything that is happening to me in perspective?
I have to be able to process everything and store it in my mind in a manner that makes this erotic and sexually stimulating...RIGHT NOW...........everything is so jumbled and out of sorts...because I am not in control I assume!

WOW............I love HOTWIVES!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

Trainable

Unread post by 243 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:49 am

I think that in the 'earlier stages' of hwing, there is a lot of chaos, confusion and upset.
Reconnecting one on one often gets partially neglected with all of the 'new energy' in the relationship. Part of the journey is reestablishing and deepening the intimacy between the couple. You have to find the groove..sounds like you're working on it.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:57 am

I think what you're feeling is normal. My husband doesn't open up very much about it, but i get the feeling he's a lot like you.

Nedcuck

Unread post by Nedcuck » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:45 am

This is a VERY IMPRESSIVE thread! There's some very very honest and good people contributing here!

reese
$2 Ho

Re: Hotwife going out alone/WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT FOR ME!

Unread post by reese » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:07 am

thanks nedcuck for that comment.
my intention for this thread was to not only gain some advice from others over my crazy emotional roller coaster ride...but to "PUT IT OUT THERE"...................FROM THE MIND AND EYES OF A HUBBY THAT HAS AN INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS HOTWIFE who is actively attempting to find a BF with the urging of her husband!

SHE just left me to have lunch with her best friend.
I am fortunate...I am self employed......and I set my own schedule....so I am with her a lot when she isnt working...

Before she left, we were talking on our bed about making love this afternoon.......being playful....flirting with each other!
She also was texting her BF........she knew I was noticing her doing that...but I acted like I did not know what she was doing! SHE playfully asked me if I was looking through her phone messages(I have been allowed to scroll through her text messages...to read what HE and SHE write to each other...my HW prefers that i do that...since she doesnt always have the opportunity to tell me everything they talk about.............ITS SO HOT Reading the texts...I call if OUR daily FORE-PLAY!)

We talked about M again. SHE told me that she likes doing this.....she suprised me though...yesterday I thought that I blew IT............I thought that I might have let my guard down Wednesday night....b/c WE did argue a little about this encounter..and of course..I had a few drinks at the bar which increased my emotional craziness!
She is REALLY DOING THIS! I AM SO LUCKY! I AM NOT SURE WHEN THEY WILL MEET. BUT WE AGREED THAT WHEN SHE DOES MEET HIM, I WILL GO WITH HER...BUT ONLY AS A BYSTANDER......I THINK SHE LIKES THAT IDEA...TO BE COMFORTABLE THAT I AM NEAR HER....FOR HER SAFETY! But I think that she is getting into the fact that she will be free for the 1st time EVER in her HW LIFE to be with a man without worrying about me! I fantasize about watching the chemistry b/w them. Watching them kiss....hold each other and look at each other with extreme lust NOT being able to control themselves....wanting to leave so they can have intense SEX!

Right now...I am so horny......I want to take some of my HW's sexy stuff....nylons...hot shoes....panties and put them all around me and fantasize about her and M! But I wont...I am saving my BUILD UP for my wife this afternoon!

Please do not get turned off by that last comment...I am human..and this fore-play is driving me nuts!
How do you women...or better yet..HOW DO YOU HW"S control yourself! I am a very assertive sexually charged man.....and I have no clue how to control myself....my wife is like a "the first kiss", she is like the" 1st time you fell in love with a person", she is like watching your child being born....coming out of the womb...ALL YOU DADS WILL KNOW HOW THAT FEELS.....I mentally have to prepare my daily life with the emphasis on SELF CONTROL! Of course I do not act this way in front of my wife................I have my MOJO going...I know when to spoil her...when TO play hard to get at times...when TO have her CHASE ME............when to basically kiss her hot ass....and a smart husband will understand the dynamics of making a woman happy!

WHERE am I going with all of this???????????? For all of you reading...I am sure you are all thinking the same thing....DUDE GO GET YOURSELF OFF! Calm down!

Damn it..another day in the life of a HOTWIFE HUBBY!!!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:36 am

THANKS HOT_WIFECPLSA...

I AM TEXTING HER RIGHT NOW TO TELL HER HOW MUCH I LOVE HER.

I love the competition....it makes me a better husband.
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"