How Many Creampies in One Day?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What is the largerst number of men you have had cum inside you in one day?

only 1
9%
34%
27%
11%
5%
4%
7-15
6%
16 or more
3%

Total votes: 658

lovesex95608
Prepubescent

Re: How Many Creampies in One Day?

Unread post by lovesex95608 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:22 pm

So, I broke my record twice since my first post. After my day of fucking guys from Craigslist bareback, I was just horny all the time. I'm fucking - on average - 2-3 different guys a day, between boyfriends, co workers, guys who live in my apartment complex, and sometimes just guys I meet randomly. About three weeks ago I fucked a guy old enough to be my dad after he said hi to me in the grocery store. But that's not my story today. So, my record breaker came the day after that encounter.

It started on a Friday night. I'd already fucked my boyfriend, but he was doing a guys night out and I couldn't stay at his place. He went to shower before taking me home, and one of his friends showed up. I let him fuck me in the kitchen while my boyfriend was showering on the other side of the wall. So, then my boyfriend takes me home - it's like 9. He just dropped me off in front of my apartment, didn't walk me home or anything. So as I'm walking through the apartments, I ran into this cute guy who had recently moved in. We started chatting a bit, and I let him walk me back to my apartment door. I was actually NOT planning on fucking him, but he said something about men being cute, and I kind of invited him in. He fucked me twice, cumming inside me after about a minute the first time. But he was still hard so I knew he had more for me. The second load I told him i wanted in my mouth, and he delivered like a champ. The best part was, he wanted to kiss me after I blew him, and I pushed some of him own cum back into his mouth. Anyway, after he left, I realized it was Friday night, and I was free! I have another friend in the complex who gets me weed sometimes. He's a bit of a douche, but I tolerate him. He knows I love fucking and he plays it up. So, I texted him and asked if I could come over for a bit, and at first he said no, he had people over. But I sweet talked him a little, told him it would be worth his while and he said OK. I wiped a little and decided to lose my panties and just wear some pajama shorts and a sweatshirt, no bra. I wasn't planning to be gone long. Well, when I got there, he had, like, 5 friends hanging out and playing video games. He took me back to his room and I heard them cat calling and making comments. We got to his room and he put his hand on my crotch and smiled. He said "You're wet", and sure enough, there was a nice wet patch of cum that had soaked through my pink sweatpants. That immediately turned me on, and I told him to sit on the edge of his bed. I walked over to him and out my pussy level with his face. I then pulled my shorts to the side, pushed him back and straddled his face with my freshly fucked snatch. His tongue went to work and I came almost immediately. Then I reach back and felt his cock, just bulging through his pants. I got off his face, pulled his cock out and fucked him with my shorts still on, just pulled to the side. He's fucked me a few times, but I could tell I had really gotten him off. I said "Did you like that, baby?" He said yes and asked what got into me. I told him I didn't know but that I was just insatiable right now. He said he'd love to fuck me some more but he didn't want to be rude to his friends. And before my brain could even react, my mouth blurred out, "Wouldn't it be more polite to share?"

I hadn't even thought about doing all his friends, but once the words were out, I knew I had to do it. So, to make a long story short, for the next 90 minutes, he and his 5 friend took turns coming back to the bedroom and fucking me in every home. I wasn't planning on anal, either, but when two guys came in at once, I just went with it. In the 90 minutes, I got 5 loads in my pussy, two in my ass and at least two in my mouth. It was about midnight when they finished and I decided to head home. When I got there, I discovered a couple messages on my cell phone from a girlfriend who wanted to go hit a bar. I was pretty sore, and almost begged off, but I didn't think I was ready for the night to be over yet. So, I cleaned up a little, brushed my teeth and out in a fresh pair of underwear and some jeans. I could t believe the size of the pussy gap when I put them on; I'd been so well fucked! But once they were on, they were snug enough to make my clit start feeling frisky again. The bar was down the street, so I walked over. Hung out with my friend and started getting the eye from a really well built guy at the end of the bar. We end up talking for a few and he invited me home with him. I said no, and he looked disappointed - until I said I didn't want to wait that long and he should fuck me in his car. Which he did. At this point, I've fucked 7 guys in less than 4 hours and feel like I'm just getting warmed up. The guys I fucked left after inviting me home again. I went back inside and repeated the routine twice more before 2 am. The last guy I fucked did succeed in taking me home after I fucked him in the bathroom stall and did me at least 4 more times. At 6am, he shakes me awake and says he has to go to work, but that he can drop me off at home. That's when I remember that I have to work from 8-noon.

He takes me home, I wipe up again, get dressed for work and call one of my coworkers for a ride. He's a guy I've fucked a few times as well, and rather than wait for me in his car, he comes to the door. I can tell by the look on his face that he wants to fuck, so I grabbed him by the cock and slid down to my knees and started sucking him. Then I bent over the kitchen table and slid his dick into my cunt. It was so wet a stretched that I could hardly feel it, except when his thrust was at the very top. I think his load was the slowest anyone has ever cum Insid me. And I still wasn't even close to done. I fucked him again in the walkin refrigerator, only this time he came in my mouth. I went right from there and got called into my managers office because I had been late and had asked for a couple days off coming up. I knew the drill, so I locked the office door - but made sure I started him off with a big cummy kiss. When he was done, it was almost time to go home. A friend of mine happens to stop in right before I finished my shift, and I asked if he could maybe give me a ride? When we got to my apartment, I was just planning to go inside, but then he put his hand on my leg and said how nice it was to see me. So, yea, I invited him up. He loves oral and must have chewed my pussy for a half an hour. No complaints about sloppy seconds or anything, and I surprised myself by still being able to cum while he licked me. After he filled me up, I actually fell asleep for a bit, but woke up around 330. I did the dishes and needed to take the garbage out, so I just threw on my cotton shorts that I'd been gangbanged in the night before. I could smell them when I put them on, and they were still wet. Fuck that turned me on! I dropped off the trash and started walking back to my apartment, when my friend from the night before - the first guy I fucked - said hi from his apartment upstairs. He asked if I wanted to come up and have a drink and hang out. Well, walking with a soaking wet pussy gets things running together. And even though I was feeling sore, I was also feeling like I wanted more cock inside me. And he been VERY big. So I went up - and it wasn't just him. He had a room full of guys, all playing video games, drinking beers and smoking weed. We all started talking and I was sitting on the couch with my friend. I had my hand on his leg, when he leaned in and kissed me, right out there in the open. As I kissed him back, I was wondering if we were going to excuse ourselves and go back to his room. And I wondered if I might have guy after guy coming back for me again, and could I handle it! But it didn't get that far. The guy sitting on the other side of me out his hand very high up on my thigh as I was being kissed, and told me if was hot. His fingers slid those shorts over and he put three fingers into my pussy. "God DAMN, you're dripping" he said. I said, you have no idea! The next thing I knew, there were cocks everywhere and in every hole. There was so much more cum that time, I lost count of the number of loads. But as for the number of guys - quick math: boyfriend, friend, 6 guy gangbang, three bar guys, co-worker, boss, old friend, new friend plus his 6 for a 7 guy bang bang. In less than 20 hours. 21 guys. A good 25 loads in my pussy, a half dozen up my ass and swallowed probably a coffee mugs worth of jizz.

And I saw my boyfriend that night, but by then I'd showered.

findingout1
Trainable

Unread post by findingout1 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:00 am

Three is not uncommon for women I know. One GF recently told me that in the early '70s when she was single and nobody used condoms, she'd fucked on a Friday night sleepover date with one guy; ran into an old friend Saturday morning and fucked him through the afternoon; and then fucked a third guy on her Satuday night sleepover date. My other HotGF regularly does me, her other long-term FB and her Hubby over a weekend, sometimes within 24 hours. All of us do her bareback and she loves to talk about how "there was cum all over the place." There have been other guys in there with her in the time I've known her, but I don't know if she's ever managed four in 24, and unless she knows someone well, she'll insist on a condom.

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:03 am

Not my wife, but years ago I took a date I met on AFF to a lifestyle club located in the Southeaster US that has a huge roman-style playroom upstairs (that private club is long closed now). I was in my my 40's and she was a bit younger. On weekends the playroom was often filled with over 50 couples openly having sex after midnight. My date was cute - short and shapely with huge tits. We had sex in one of the downstairs playrooms in the club early on. I wore a condom with her being a new girl that I really didn't know well even thought she ask me not to- I was always just a bit cautious that way.

We drank and danced for the next few hours. She made her way around the cavernous club, talking to several different men. I danced and flirted with other women; the whole place was sexually charged. When it got late, she came up to me and said, "Watch this!" Almost like magic she gathered up a whole group of men from the dance floor and led them up to the second floor orgy room just after midnight. I followed.

In the orgy room were two elevated platform beds - each roughly the size of 4 king beds combined in a large square. Some of the men wore condoms, most didn't. It was a spectacle with a whole cheering section as she took one cock after another in quick sequence. She was amazing - issuing commands to the men and directing them each what to do. As things progressed, even more men joined in. She had a cock on each hand and in her pussy for the next few hours and was verbally explicit. I lost count after she took about a dozen loads in her pussy, and a bunch more all over her face and body. I watched - it was surreal. She was so busy with so many men that I just watched in awe and a massive hard-on. Some other pretty young 30-somethning wife began sucking my erect cock and I had sex with her that night; her husband was one of the guys involved with my date and was spent. The sex went all night, and after about 5am I didn't see my date around. That was the first and last time I ever saw my date, but I have to admit, she made quite an impression!

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:03 pm

The most creampies HW has had in a 24 hour window was 5 before she came home to me with pussy full of cream. She was red, swollen and dripping,,,,

perradeplaya
Trainable

Unread post by perradeplaya » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:22 pm

lovesex95608 wrote:So, I broke my record twice since my first post. After my day of fucking guys from Craigslist bareback, I was just horny all the time. I'm fucking - on average - 2-3 different guys a day, between boyfriends, co workers, guys who live in my apartment complex, and sometimes just guys I meet randomly. About three weeks ago I fucked a guy old enough to be my dad after he said hi to me in the grocery store. But that's not my story today. So, my record breaker came the day after that encounter.

It started on a Friday night. I'd already fucked my boyfriend, but he was doing a guys night out and I couldn't stay at his place. He went to shower before taking me home, and one of his friends showed up. I let him fuck me in the kitchen while my boyfriend was showering on the other side of the wall. So, then my boyfriend takes me home - it's like 9. He just dropped me off in front of my apartment, didn't walk me home or anything. So as I'm walking through the apartments, I ran into this cute guy who had recently moved in. We started chatting a bit, and I let him walk me back to my apartment door. I was actually NOT planning on fucking him, but he said something about men being cute, and I kind of invited him in. He fucked me twice, cumming inside me after about a minute the first time. But he was still hard so I knew he had more for me. The second load I told him i wanted in my mouth, and he delivered like a champ. The best part was, he wanted to kiss me after I blew him, and I pushed some of him own cum back into his mouth. Anyway, after he left, I realized it was Friday night, and I was free! I have another friend in the complex who gets me weed sometimes. He's a bit of a douche, but I tolerate him. He knows I love fucking and he plays it up. So, I texted him and asked if I could come over for a bit, and at first he said no, he had people over. But I sweet talked him a little, told him it would be worth his while and he said OK. I wiped a little and decided to lose my panties and just wear some pajama shorts and a sweatshirt, no bra. I wasn't planning to be gone long. Well, when I got there, he had, like, 5 friends hanging out and playing video games. He took me back to his room and I heard them cat calling and making comments. We got to his room and he put his hand on my crotch and smiled. He said "You're wet", and sure enough, there was a nice wet patch of cum that had soaked through my pink sweatpants. That immediately turned me on, and I told him to sit on the edge of his bed. I walked over to him and out my pussy level with his face. I then pulled my shorts to the side, pushed him back and straddled his face with my freshly fucked snatch. His tongue went to work and I came almost immediately. Then I reach back and felt his cock, just bulging through his pants. I got off his face, pulled his cock out and fucked him with my shorts still on, just pulled to the side. He's fucked me a few times, but I could tell I had really gotten him off. I said "Did you like that, baby?" He said yes and asked what got into me. I told him I didn't know but that I was just insatiable right now. He said he'd love to fuck me some more but he didn't want to be rude to his friends. And before my brain could even react, my mouth blurred out, "Wouldn't it be more polite to share?"

I hadn't even thought about doing all his friends, but once the words were out, I knew I had to do it. So, to make a long story short, for the next 90 minutes, he and his 5 friend took turns coming back to the bedroom and fucking me in every home. I wasn't planning on anal, either, but when two guys came in at once, I just went with it. In the 90 minutes, I got 5 loads in my pussy, two in my ass and at least two in my mouth. It was about midnight when they finished and I decided to head home. When I got there, I discovered a couple messages on my cell phone from a girlfriend who wanted to go hit a bar. I was pretty sore, and almost begged off, but I didn't think I was ready for the night to be over yet. So, I cleaned up a little, brushed my teeth and out in a fresh pair of underwear and some jeans. I could t believe the size of the pussy gap when I put them on; I'd been so well fucked! But once they were on, they were snug enough to make my clit start feeling frisky again. The bar was down the street, so I walked over. Hung out with my friend and started getting the eye from a really well built guy at the end of the bar. We end up talking for a few and he invited me home with him. I said no, and he looked disappointed - until I said I didn't want to wait that long and he should fuck me in his car. Which he did. At this point, I've fucked 7 guys in less than 4 hours and feel like I'm just getting warmed up. The guys I fucked left after inviting me home again. I went back inside and repeated the routine twice more before 2 am. The last guy I fucked did succeed in taking me home after I fucked him in the bathroom stall and did me at least 4 more times. At 6am, he shakes me awake and says he has to go to work, but that he can drop me off at home. That's when I remember that I have to work from 8-noon.

He takes me home, I wipe up again, get dressed for work and call one of my coworkers for a ride. He's a guy I've fucked a few times as well, and rather than wait for me in his car, he comes to the door. I can tell by the look on his face that he wants to fuck, so I grabbed him by the cock and slid down to my knees and started sucking him. Then I bent over the kitchen table and slid his dick into my cunt. It was so wet a stretched that I could hardly feel it, except when his thrust was at the very top. I think his load was the slowest anyone has ever cum Insid me. And I still wasn't even close to done. I fucked him again in the walkin refrigerator, only this time he came in my mouth. I went right from there and got called into my managers office because I had been late and had asked for a couple days off coming up. I knew the drill, so I locked the office door - but made sure I started him off with a big cummy kiss. When he was done, it was almost time to go home. A friend of mine happens to stop in right before I finished my shift, and I asked if he could maybe give me a ride? When we got to my apartment, I was just planning to go inside, but then he put his hand on my leg and said how nice it was to see me. So, yea, I invited him up. He loves oral and must have chewed my pussy for a half an hour. No complaints about sloppy seconds or anything, and I surprised myself by still being able to cum while he licked me. After he filled me up, I actually fell asleep for a bit, but woke up around 330. I did the dishes and needed to take the garbage out, so I just threw on my cotton shorts that I'd been gangbanged in the night before. I could smell them when I put them on, and they were still wet. Fuck that turned me on! I dropped off the trash and started walking back to my apartment, when my friend from the night before - the first guy I fucked - said hi from his apartment upstairs. He asked if I wanted to come up and have a drink and hang out. Well, walking with a soaking wet pussy gets things running together. And even though I was feeling sore, I was also feeling like I wanted more cock inside me. And he been VERY big. So I went up - and it wasn't just him. He had a room full of guys, all playing video games, drinking beers and smoking weed. We all started talking and I was sitting on the couch with my friend. I had my hand on his leg, when he leaned in and kissed me, right out there in the open. As I kissed him back, I was wondering if we were going to excuse ourselves and go back to his room. And I wondered if I might have guy after guy coming back for me again, and could I handle it! But it didn't get that far. The guy sitting on the other side of me out his hand very high up on my thigh as I was being kissed, and told me if was hot. His fingers slid those shorts over and he put three fingers into my pussy. "God DAMN, you're dripping" he said. I said, you have no idea! The next thing I knew, there were cocks everywhere and in every hole. There was so much more cum that time, I lost count of the number of loads. But as for the number of guys - quick math: boyfriend, friend, 6 guy gangbang, three bar guys, co-worker, boss, old friend, new friend plus his 6 for a 7 guy bang bang. In less than 20 hours. 21 guys. A good 25 loads in my pussy, a half dozen up my ass and swallowed probably a coffee mugs worth of jizz.

And I saw my boyfriend that night, but by then I'd showered.
Your my absolute hero girl. Your amazing!

geoffrya
Experienced

Unread post by geoffrya » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:53 pm

I have posted on this before
But I can't help but contribute to this post I just love this subject !!!
I find the thought of multiple cream pies from different guys so bloody horny and slutty
My wife Sammy went on a stag weekend with one her lovers and his mates which resulted in 17 guys the first night with 11 the second night, I wasn't present but had her used when she got home, mmmmm

leander99
Pervert

leander99

Unread post by leander99 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:18 pm

Time to close this thread.

Lovesex95608 is the clear winner.

jaynjoy2
Experienced

Unread post by jaynjoy2 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:01 pm

OK, I may have answered wrong. The question said how many men. That answer is 2.
Others seemed to talk about the number of cream pies. That answer would be 5. Six if I can count the time one man came on her belly.

I had not really thought about this before. She must have really enjoyed that night.

BigE
Virgin

Unread post by BigE » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:03 pm

This might not be a pleasant thing to say, but she is probably a walking STD. Talking that many random guys bareback.

lovesex95608
Prepubescent

Unread post by lovesex95608 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:08 pm

I know some of you think I'm just awful, and maybe I am a little! But I make no apologies for loving sex and cock and cum. I know I can't do this forever, but I'm enjoying my sexual freedom! Still, I'm not sure I can ever top the sluttiness of my last escapade. Yeah, I could go on Craigslist again and set up a massive gangbang, or a steady parade of guys to come fuck me silly. But the off the cuff, fuck anyone I can reach weekend is probably a perfect series of events that would be hard to repeat.

That being said, I did love the gangbang scene! I've had two more since my weekend duck fest. One with three guys and another repeat performance with the boys in my apartment complex (6 of the original 7 were there). Something about having that many dicks around me and in me and waiting to be inside me is intoxicating. I love the first sensation of a cock slipping between my pussy lips. There's always a hesitation by the guy as he feels how wet I am and pushes a little deeper. The moment when he's cumming inside me is electric. I always feel the pulsing and then I feel the warmth of his jism as he ejaculates. I almost always cum myself when that happens. And the have him pull out and another cock slide right in behind it is indescribable. The cum literally falling out of me, dripping down my thighs, wetting my pussy hair. Each new cock and each new load of cum is amazing. I like sucking a guy clean after he fucks me. Tasting him. Tasting me. Tasting the guys who came before him. It's the same when a guy is cumming in my mouth. I like to have my eyes open and watch the cum shoot out of him. But I really like the feeling of a guy exploding inside my mouth while I swallow it. I've said before that a guy who kisses me after that is a hero! You'd be surprised how many guys like that!

Anyway. I know some of you think I'm stupid for fucking random guys bareback. But I'm still clean, still having fun and still fucking as many dudes as I can.

Bawanna
Player

Unread post by Bawanna » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:07 am

So as guy I can't answer this poll but I've put loads in two different woman in a three hour window over the summer. Did that a few times over the summer actually.

spongeworthy
Experienced

Unread post by spongeworthy » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:23 pm

She had loads from 5 different guys once at a house party. On two other occasions she creampies from 4 guys.

Bawanna
Player

Unread post by Bawanna » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:56 pm

I wanted to add I just did it again today. Lol

leander99
Pervert

leander99

Unread post by leander99 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:28 am

lovesex95608 wrote:I know some of you think I'm just awful, and maybe I am a little! But I make no apologies for loving sex and cock and cum. I know I can't do this forever, but I'm enjoying my sexual freedom! Still, I'm not sure I can ever top the sluttiness of my last escapade. Yeah, I could go on Craigslist again and set up a massive gangbang, or a steady parade of guys to come fuck me silly. But the off the cuff, fuck anyone I can reach weekend is probably a perfect series of events that would be hard to repeat.

That being said, I did love the gangbang scene! I've had two more since my weekend duck fest. One with three guys and another repeat performance with the boys in my apartment complex (6 of the original 7 were there). Something about having that many dicks around me and in me and waiting to be inside me is intoxicating. I love the first sensation of a cock slipping between my pussy lips. There's always a hesitation by the guy as he feels how wet I am and pushes a little deeper. The moment when he's cumming inside me is electric. I always feel the pulsing and then I feel the warmth of his jism as he ejaculates. I almost always cum myself when that happens. And the have him pull out and another cock slide right in behind it is indescribable. The cum literally falling out of me, dripping down my thighs, wetting my pussy hair. Each new cock and each new load of cum is amazing. I like sucking a guy clean after he fucks me. Tasting him. Tasting me. Tasting the guys who came before him. It's the same when a guy is cumming in my mouth. I like to have my eyes open and watch the cum shoot out of him. But I really like the feeling of a guy exploding inside my mouth while I swallow it. I've said before that a guy who kisses me after that is a hero! You'd be surprised how many guys like that!

Anyway. I know some of you think I'm stupid for fucking random guys bareback. But I'm still clean, still having fun and still fucking as many dudes as I can.

Awfull? I think you are amazing, lol.
If I wasn't married already I'd be looking for a girl just like you!

shambler
Pervert

Unread post by shambler » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:24 pm

shambler wrote:She remembers 3, but isn't certain.

Lis was a frat house pass around girl, back when she was young, dumb, and yes, full of cum - and doesn't know what may have happened after passing out.

Yikes!!
For clarification: Lis loves it raw, but is generally safe and lets precious few ride her bareback anymore.

geoffrya
Experienced

Unread post by geoffrya » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:37 pm

BigE wrote:This might not be a pleasant thing to say, but she is probably a walking STD. Talking that many random guys bareback.
no not at all pleasant don't know why you read this post if you didn't expect to see something like this

lovesex95608
Prepubescent

Unread post by lovesex95608 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:13 pm

Taking a break from a naughty end to end weekend. I fucked four guys before noon yesterday and then went to a back-to-school kegger last night and got a little drunk. I went to one of the bedrooms at least 6 times, including once with three guys. Woke up there this morning and bumped into a naked guy on the way to the bathroom. Did him, and then a couple more guys joined in when they woke and and heard me cumming. Went home about 11. Just woke up in a puddle of jizz that dripped out of me. Rubbed it on my tits and fingered myself until I came again. Gonna go to my friend's house and see if he and his friends want to fuck me silly. May go to my other friend's who gets me weed and see oh he and his friends want to ride the train to Jizzville. God I'm so fucking horny, and sore, and wet and loose.

Oh, and I took out a Craigslist ad for bareback guys for Sunday. 12 confirmed. I'm gonna write a few of them back to see if they have friends.

norwegian couple
Prepubescent

Unread post by norwegian couple » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:41 pm

lovesex95608 wrote:Taking a break from a naughty end to end weekend. I fucked four guys before noon yesterday and then went to a back-to-school kegger last night and got a little drunk. I went to one of the bedrooms at least 6 times, including once with three guys. Woke up there this morning and bumped into a naked guy on the way to the bathroom. Did him, and then a couple more guys joined in when they woke and and heard me cumming. Went home about 11. Just woke up in a puddle of jizz that dripped out of me. Rubbed it on my tits and fingered myself until I came again. Gonna go to my friend's house and see if he and his friends want to fuck me silly. May go to my other friend's who gets me weed and see oh he and his friends want to ride the train to Jizzville. God I'm so fucking horny, and sore, and wet and loose.

Oh, and I took out a Craigslist ad for bareback guys for Sunday. 12 confirmed. I'm gonna write a few of them back to see if they have friends.

Hello all.

we are new to this site and just read thru some of the stories around in here.
and i must say, God dam girl, :up:

in mye acount there is only 11 that came in me in 24hour period, and i was fucking sore after that day, can`t even think of how sore u was.

Shefaali_India
Virgin

Unread post by Shefaali_India » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:19 am

My stag shared me with four of his friends over a weekend. So I voted 5, though the same 5 took repeated turns thru the weekend.

lovesex95608
Prepubescent

Unread post by lovesex95608 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:46 pm

lovesex95608 wrote:Taking a break from a naughty end to end weekend. I fucked four guys before noon yesterday and then went to a back-to-school kegger last night and got a little drunk. I went to one of the bedrooms at least 6 times, including once with three guys. Woke up there this morning and bumped into a naked guy on the way to the bathroom. Did him, and then a couple more guys joined in when they woke and and heard me cumming. Went home about 11. Just woke up in a puddle of jizz that dripped out of me. Rubbed it on my tits and fingered myself until I came again. Gonna go to my friend's house and see if he and his friends want to fuck me silly. May go to my other friend's who gets me weed and see oh he and his friends want to ride the train to Jizzville. God I'm so fucking horny, and sore, and wet and loose.

Wow. I am such a cum filled fuck slut right now! I can't believe how sore I am. I also can't believe that I'm still thinking about cock!

So picking up where I left off yesterday - only one of my two gangbangs happened. My friend who gets me weed let his friends tag team me on his couch, with every one of them cumming deep inside my sloppy pussy. After they were done I sucked them clean and went home. One of my girlfriends called me and wanted to come hang out. I told her I wasn't up to going anywhere. She lives one building over and she came over with a bottle of wine, which we proceeded to drink. I didn't shower, was just hanging out in a long shirt and a pair of cotton panties, which were kinda wet. Well, after a glass of wine, I told my friend I needed to tell her something, and I spilled the beans about my last 36 hours and how many times I'd been fucked and cummed in, and that I'd just gotten gang fucked before she came over. She dropped a few "wows" and OMGs, but didn't really say much. I asked her if she thought I was horrible and she just said no, she was curious about how that would feel and was I gaping? I laughed and said probably and we looked at each other for a second - and she leaned in and kissed me! I was shocked, and I've never been with a chick before. But I also realized that my nipples had perked up and I started to feel that awakening in by clit that I feel when a guy touches me. She pulled back and started to say something, and Iy instinctively kissed her back and put my hand on her tit. She wasn't wearing a bra. That made me hotter, and I moved her hand - which was hanging around my belly - down to my pussy. I whispered that I'd never done this but wanted to. And it was game on and it was fucking amazing. We went to my bedroom and took our clothes off. I loved her body! She laid me back and started kissing me. On my ears, my neck, my nipples, my belly...I said I hadn't showered and had been with, like 15 guys in the last day. (It was actually 20 after the gangbang) She said, I know - and grabbed my clit with her lips and sucked on it. I came instantly. I've been eaten out a lot and I've been eaten out after getting fucked - but this was amazing. Her fingers and tongue explored every part of my snatch, and it felt like one endless orgasm. Then I told her I wanted to do her, and I did. Now I know why guys love eating pussy. Holy shit! Its fantastic! Long story short, we got each other off a few times and she had to go because she was ready to meet her boyfriend. Suffice it to say, we will be seeing each other again, and soon.

But remember, it's still only Saturday night, and I'm suddenly horny as fuck again. I called a couple guys I know and invited them over. One could come right now and the other said it would be after 10. So I did them both and let the last guy stay over until about 7 this morning. When he left, I realized I needed to change my sheets and wipe up a little. I did rinse off in the shower, but only rinsed the outside of my pussy. I wanted to feel they cum still in there when my Craigslist guys started cumming over. It went so much better than I expected! From 10-4 today, I had 16 guys cum to my house, some of them two at a time! I had guys texting me that they were there and asking for the apartment number while the other guys were still there! Seriously! I had a cock in my pussy and one in my mouth when my phone went off twice in a row. I texted the guy back with a dick in my mouth and told he the apartment number, but said not to come in until my friends left! After they came in my mouth and pussy I threw my slutty little shorts and a tank top on and walked them to the door. He was leaning against the railing when they left, and I walked out to him and kissed him as the two guys I'd just fucked stared at us. He said "You taste like cum". I said, "is that a problem?" He said no and I said good. Come on, baby.

He had his hand on my pussy before I closed the door. I told him I'd already had 10 guys fill my holes and that I wanted him to clean me out first. He took my into my bedroom and undressed me and laid me on my stomach. I thought he was just gonna fuck me and not eat me....so imagine how it felt when his hands spread my butt cheeks and he started tonguing my ass! God it was great. He alternated between eating me and kissing me and fucking me in both holes. He lasted a long time, and when he was ready to cum he made me get off the bed and get on my knees. He pushed my head back and blasted an amazing load in my mouth and on my face. Then he stood me up, pushed the come on my cheeks and my chin into my mouth and kissed me. He licked his cum off my eyelids and my forehead, then shared it with me. I was fingering myself while he did it and made myself cum again.

After him, there were 4 more guys, and they all made me cum. The last guy left a little after 4. Part of me wants to keep fucking because I can't get enough. There are always cocks I can get at. But my girlfriend from last night just texted and said she'd seen my door open a few times today. I told her I've been busy and she said she has, too! She said she's had sex three times with two different guys this afternoon, and wants to know if she can come up. I've never eaten cum out of another girl before. This will be fun :) a

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:05 pm

Yeah... this doesn't sound very good for sexual health.

So I'll go with ONE- just my primary partner.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

lovesex95608
Prepubescent

Unread post by lovesex95608 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:03 pm

norwegian couple wrote:

Hello all.

we are new to this site and just read thru some of the stories around in here.
and i must say, God dam girl, :up:

in mye acount there is only 11 that came in me in 24hour period, and i was fucking sore after that day, can`t even think of how sore u was.
It only gets sore when I stop :) So why stop?

Besides, with as many dicks as I've had, I'm pretty well tuned up. Which is an awesome feeling.

BigE
Virgin

Unread post by BigE » Wed May 10, 2017 1:03 pm

Bump

Very Hot Wife
Experienced

Unread post by Very Hot Wife » Wed May 10, 2017 4:42 pm

When Becky and I first started dating, she was sleeping with several guys individually on a fairly regular basis. Having just come out of a long term relationship she was playing the field and had around 6-7 lovers. They knew of each other's existence.

I arrived one evening and noticed that she was rather wet as soon as we started having sex. She told me that she had just finished shagging one guy as I arrived at the door and that another guy had stayed over the night before and they had done it during the night and again before he left in the morning. The morning session had been in her ass.

So the answer to the poll is three including me.

But a couple of years ago we spent a long rainy day in a sauna where Becky had 14 guys come in her pussy, all with a condom.

We'd love to return to the bareback fucking days but realise that won't happen...

jmontagn
Trainable

Unread post by jmontagn » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:25 am

I was married to Pam for 14 years and during all that time I would have answered one creampie, my own. However I realized about 4 years after we split up that she had cheated virtually every time she travelled to DC. She would go at least once per month and almost always the last week of the month to close out the month's activity. I have since found out that she was fucking her ex BF, Jack. She lived with Jack for three years and broke up with him just before we met. He was her thesis advisor and was a dom. Jack had a lifestyle party the last Wednesday of the month and Pam would act as his hostess/sex slave at these parties. Pam had told me all about them before we met. She was very candid and said that she was a slut for Jack but that was over. She said she wished she had saved herself for me.

I think she meant she was done with Jack at the time she said it, but at some point early in our marriage she lapsed back and started fucking Jack again. I know now that she resumed her role as his hostess/sex slave at those parties on the last Wednesday of the month. She would always return home on Thursday evening and was always hot and her pussy dripping. I was so gullible that I thought Pam was hot for my body. I would often eat her pussy both before and after we fucked, most of those Thursdays included.
It is difficult to know how many guys fucked her at those parties as it would depend on whether or not jack was in the mood to share her. So I should count those before fucking last Thursday creampies as being one "mixed-cream" creampie for the day. Adding that to my penchant for eating my own creampie will make two creampies my most in one day. I'll bet that I did that at least 10 times a year for 14 years.