How Many Creampies in One Day?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What is the largerst number of men you have had cum inside you in one day?

only 1
9%
34%
27%
11%
5%
4%
7-15
6%
16 or more
3%

Total votes: 658

spiffysteffy
Virgin

How Many Creampies in One Day?

Unread post by spiffysteffy » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:43 pm

Women, how many DIFFERENT guys have came inside you within a 24 hour period. It doesnt matter where they came, as long and they didnt pull out and didnt use a condom. Men, how many have your wife/gf had?

Gamineries06
Trainable

Re: How Many Creampies in One Day?

Unread post by Gamineries06 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:32 am

;-)
LUIELLEETEUX ::: Clara & husband Yann, real french cuckold couple, 37/44 YO…

My Picts and cuckold meetings: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=57391&sid=efea2a6f4 ... 476ac1bd9d

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:51 am

I answered Four. Four creampies that were actually eaten... I filled her one more time after after we got home. All but me were BBC arranged by a favorite fwb/fb and I as a surprise for her. She thought it was going to be just an mfm with him and I. I took my turn a few times but refrained from cumming until we got home. I am sure she got a few more loads because she was fucked more than once by everyone. She fucked the other guys into exhaustion, and me too, when we got home. I refrained from cumming as I knew she would be horny for more when we got home.

She was fucked by 13 different guys, some only briefly, at a wild hotel party in Hong Kong. Condoms were the norm and I wasn't there to count - I was in the USA, so we aren't sure of the exact number of guys that fucked or cum in their condoms while fucking her. She called me a few times during the evening including while she was getting fucked. Interesting the guy that proudly took her got jealous and made her mad by being possessive and telling everyone she was his girlfriend... she said no, I am happily married and have a different boyfriend, he is just my date. She stayed and fucked more. She was brought home by a guy she met and fucked a couple of times at the party. She called from his car - I talked to him and they fucked again.

At our request, he emailed me the hot details of the party with emphasis on my hotwife's fun. He and I became friends and he became a somewhat regular fb for my wife. He was married and cheating and his date was his Secretary - an incredibly hot and sexy Asian he fucked regularly. He was so excited by our hot marriage, that he soon encouraged his hot blonde British wife to becum a hotwife.
My wife moved to the US a few months later so I never got to meet him his secretary or his wife in person.

blndewifehubby
Virgin

Unread post by blndewifehubby » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:06 pm

Maybe not really the same calendar day, but 3 in 24 hours has happened a couple times if we can include me as one of the 3...,
husband to "blndewife"

perradeplaya
Trainable

Unread post by perradeplaya » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:30 pm

In a period of 24 hours, 6 guys came inside me. But only two in my pussy and the other four in my mouth.

Future_Hot_Wife
Prepubescent

Unread post by Future_Hot_Wife » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:31 am

An even better questions would have been how many times has your pussy been cummed inside in a 24 hours period.

geoffrya
Experienced

Unread post by geoffrya » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:56 am

I posted on this topic before but for some reason it was removed.
Sammy went to blackpool with her boss, at the time she believed it was for a dirty weekend
when she got into the hotel she saw loads of his mates and he confessed he was on stag weekend and brought her along for some fun
that Friday night she fucked 17 of them followed on the Sat night with 11 of them again, some were same blokes /lads from night before but 7 were the first time they had fucked her.
I found out with text on the Sat morning and she told me that her boss wanted a repeat performance that night, I just wish I was present, but could not get there myself so I had to wait until the Sunday afternoon to "inspect" the results

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:05 am

Susan got her 6 in about 7 hours in a hotel with me and her old boyfriend. 4 of those were within about two hours. Here's how it happened-

He shared our room for an event the next day. There was no planning or even discussions about having sex together. We got back to the room after dinner and drinks and he watched as Susan stripped naked and got in our bed and fucked me. She tried to get him to join in but he stayed in his bed and just watched.

After I was done she went over in his bed and fucked him in the missionary position. When he was done she got up and pulled me out of bed and had me nail her from behind while she bent over and starting sucking him. I didn't last long and when I was done she crawled back on his bed and he did her doggy style.

We all went to sleep then in the morning I fucked Susan and then she went back in his bed in hopped on top of him and rode him really good. I waited until I heard him groan then I went in the shower. When I came out of the shower he was on top of her, she had her legs spread and he was still inside her! When I mentioned that we needed to get going I watched him look down at her pussy as he pulled it out!

Jab4958
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jab4958 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:19 am

In a 24 hr period the most I have had cum in me is only 2, a friend and my husband.

Puffin1964
Trainable

Unread post by Puffin1964 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:54 pm

Think I might have screwed that one up - she had 6 different guys in a GB all bareback and they all went at least twice - I answered more than 16 ( cream pies that is not different guys )

jaggu008
Virgin

Unread post by jaggu008 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:26 pm

I had answered for my wife and it was 2. That was only at the beginning and thesecond man used to be me. But Now it is always one man who cums insider her that is her Lover Boy, since she has stopped having any intercourse with me and I only get eat the creampie

mrhotwifejen
Trainable

Unread post by mrhotwifejen » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:04 pm

Just me, her husband, but hopefully more someday.

rock
Trainable

Unread post by rock » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:14 pm

Sorry, not to boast. But my record with the gorgeous HW, E, I've been seeing is twelve times during an overnight. But six were in her mouth or on her cheeks and lips. The last one is always in her pussy for her great husband to have later. R.

hrdshaft
Prepubescent

Unread post by hrdshaft » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:18 pm

My wife visited a bull a few weeks ago. He bare backed her for five days and on the last day shot a load up her ass. When she got home I took her ass as well and added a second load. Very hot.

lovesex95608
Prepubescent

Unread post by lovesex95608 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:08 pm

I'm 19 and have. If tits. Guys can't help stare at them and I can't help but enjoy it. The first time I had more than two loads of cum in me was when I was 16, and I was fucking 2-3 guys at any given time. But my record - which I want to break soon - is 11 different guys cumming inside me in less than 6 hours, back to back to back with no cleanup. It started at 730 on a Friday morning. I told my boyfriend I wanted him to fuck me before he went to work and then to fuck me again when he was done. So he came over, worked my oussy over and left a big load inside me. He pulled his pants up and said he was off at 130 and would be back for more. I had already planned my day around this and had set up dates on Craigslist every half hour starting at 830. They all showed up on time, believe it or not. Something about free pussy makes guys reliable. Every single guy came over and fucked my hot little pussy. I wiped a few times with toilet paper, but that was the extent of my cleanup. My cunt just got pounded harder and harder. Five of the guys ate me out, including one who could tell I was used and wanted to know which number he was. The last guy was the studliest. He came at 1. All I had on were my cotton panties and a Tshirt. My nipples were hard and my thighs were sticky with cum when I answered the door. His cock looked huge through his jeans and I couldn't wait to get at it - even though it felt like my pussy lips were swollen past the edges of my panties. When he started fucking me I asked him if he could cum more than once. He said yes. After he came deep in my pussy and I orgasmed for about the 20th time that day, I told him I wanted the next load in my mouth. So I alternated between sucking him and letting me fuck me some more, getting a little antsy as the clock ticked down to 1:30. Yeah...remember my boyfriend? He works only 10 min away and I knew he wouldn't be late. Finally, at 1:35, this guy says he's going to cum - -and good god does he! A huge load in my mouth and one my face. He used his cock to push the stray cum into my mouth and I sucked down every last drop. The feeling in my mouth was amazing. I looked at the clock and said he had to go, like now, b cause my boyfriend was due home. It was close! He left and I went to the bathroom to wipe any stray cum away. I hadn't finished when my boyfriend knocked at the door. I opened it, convinced he would know something was up. But all he said was, he's been waiting to fuck me all day, before ramming his tongue in my mouth. I hadn't rinsed, so I still could taste the big steamy load I had just swallowed. But I didn't care. My pussy was sore and sloppy, but I could feel myself getting ready to cum. I pushed my boyfriend back on the bed and told him I wanted to ride his face with my pussy. And I did. Then he fucked me again and again.

Urbaneboy
Prepubescent

Unread post by Urbaneboy » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:22 pm

i used to go to clubs with my 19 year old ex and she had 7 guys come in her one night...with me making 8...the puddle she made when she sat up was so big it ran off the bed we were playing on and dripped on the floor.

her record was fucking 11 guys in a train ...but they were all safe

shambler
Pervert

Unread post by shambler » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:31 pm

She remembers 3, but isn't certain.

Lis was a frat house pass around girl, back when she was young, dumb, and yes, full of cum - and doesn't know what may have happened after passing out.

Yikes!!

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:21 pm

With my ex wife before AIDS she came home from a "friends" house, he fucked two times. She was very slick I fucked 4 time so 6 times. Not bad for a baptism girl

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:25 am

My hot wife did 3 in one evening, it was of the best times.

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:23 pm

My girlfriend and I went to a sex party. After we socialized a bit, she went off with a man she had been with before. He was number one. After a half hour, she came back. Then shortly after she went off with number two. After we spent some time together, she went off with number three. She spent quite a bit of time with him, so I suspect he came inside her more than once. By the time she got back, I had fallen asleep in the living room of the house where the party was being held. She woke me up by massaging my cock. When I got hard she got on and fucked me until I came in her cum-filled pussy. I was number four. (This was back in the '70s before we were concerned about STDs.)

Jonny4430
Virgin

Unread post by Jonny4430 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:03 pm

I need to change my hot wife's number to 4 now .... She loves the cock

bonbrulin
Prepubescent

Unread post by bonbrulin » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:05 am

My wife had 4 loads inside her by 4 different guys, including me. Yesterday, she took one load inside her, but had 3 guys fuck her, including me. So hot having a wife willing to take loads inside her, not just mine.

the1hung1
Prepubescent

Unread post by the1hung1 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:07 am

The wife fucked 3 different guys before i finally got to fuck her it was a wild weekend she fucked her bf saturday during the day came home got ready went out with friends ended up fucking her friends cousin then came home her pussy was sore i just ate her cummy stinky pussy ... That sunday her phone kept going off it was a guy she fucked from the gym so he came over i got to watch him pound my wife hard and nut inside her he watched me lick his cum out of her pussy after he left we cuddled and just kepy making out which led to me fucking and cumming inside her she even said she cant believe 4 guys has cum inside her in less than 24hrs... My wife pussy gets used by other guys at least 2x a week... One guys says he uses my wife pussy instead of jacking off!

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:03 pm

ONE time, when the wife was BBC active, she got involved in a REALLY crazy weekend orgy with all Black guys. She isn't really sure how many guys it was, but it was WELL over the 16 max option here during the first 24 hours. And since it started Friday nite, and ended sometime Sunday evening when they dropped off what was left of her in the driveway and drove off....the total is completely unknown. Cum was EVERYWHERE.....running down her legs from her cunt and ass (both bleeding), her blouse was soaked, it was dried on her hair, face, chest, she says it seemed like she swallowed a GALLON of sperm too. She had no idea where her diaphragm was (the ONLY birth control she uses) but knew she had removed it Friday night to prove she was the "freakiest white girl they had EVER met!!" She had a note in her purse telling where her van was and had no memory of ever being there.........drugs and alcohol were involved......were I not a medical professional, we would have had to endure a trip to my E.R. for a drug overdose as it was the only one around that could manage such a case. Luckily I was able to treat her at home.

During that time, it was not unusual for her to be with 3-5 black guys nightly when out bar hopping, which by the time the gang bang occurred was a 7 day a week thing. Following that weekend, I gave her an ultimatum because this was out of control and no longer for "us" at all.........I didn't even have sex with her for 4 months until she tested negative twice for HIV. She decided on our Son and our marriage (likely due to our Son) and took some time off from outside relationships. She is no longer involved with BBC, she does not think she would be able to control it any better now.

CW

wilson2
Virgin

Unread post by wilson2 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:20 pm

JMNBABE wrote:ONE time, when the wife was BBC active, she got involved in a REALLY crazy weekend orgy with all Black guys. She isn't really sure how many guys it was, but it was WELL over the 16 max option here during the first 24 hours. And since it started Friday nite, and ended sometime Sunday evening when they dropped off what was left of her in the driveway and drove off....the total is completely unknown. Cum was EVERYWHERE.....running down her legs from her cunt and ass (both bleeding), her blouse was soaked, it was dried on her hair, face, chest, she says it seemed like she swallowed a GALLON of sperm too. She had no idea where her diaphragm was (the ONLY birth control she uses) but knew she had removed it Friday night to prove she was the "freakiest white girl they had EVER met!!" She had a note in her purse telling where her van was and had no memory of ever being there.........drugs and alcohol were involved......were I not a medical professional, we would have had to endure a trip to my E.R. for a drug overdose as it was the only one around that could manage such a case. Luckily I was able to treat her at home.

During that time, it was not unusual for her to be with 3-5 black guys nightly when out bar hopping, which by the time the gang bang occurred was a 7 day a week thing. Following that weekend, I gave her an ultimatum because this was out of control and no longer for "us" at all.........I didn't even have sex with her for 4 months until she tested negative twice for HIV. She decided on our Son and our marriage (likely due to our Son) and took some time off from outside relationships. She is no longer involved with BBC, she does not think she would be able to control it any better now.

CW
Super hot....