From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Husbands Kandi

Re: Considering Becoming A Hotwife

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:03 am

Regarding the MJ encounter/comments… I don’t quite have my “full” write up done. :( I haven’t really had time to work on it (wonder how that happened?). But everyone who’s asked for it, I promise to PM it to you once I’m done. (I get a little obsessive about getting the details right… and now that I’m whipped into such a haze w/ J…).

viking43: I think MJ was my 3rd base to being a full fledged hotwife, lol! We still can’t stop talking about his comment, “Are you sure you’ve never done this before? You seem really into it.” You’re damn right I’m into it! This is such a fucking turn on for both of us!! He just doesn't know how much I've been building up to all this, lol!!

And OMG! Thank you!! You can’t possibly know how great that makes me feel that you got a hard-on reading something I wrote!!! Like when Ted said he was touching himself… these are like the gold standard of compliments, lol!!

Flirtywifeshubby: Well, if it walks like a duck (which I was walking a bit stiff Saturday…). But no, you’re right, we are loving this! Both the encounter with MJ and the session w/ J… We both have been on cloud 9 this whole “early bday extended weekend trip.” And thanks for loving Kentros’ profile pix! :oops:

Mrs E: OH! Maybe we should look into creating a hotwife badge!! LOL!! I do know how happy you are for us. Know you (and a few other amazing Ladies on here- and a couple hubbies as well) have helped guide me a great deal! I’m so appreciative of you. And yes!!! I’m TOTALLY going to kiss and tell… always!!

Oh, and thanks for giving Kentros something else to say to me over and over this weekend, “You’re my newly minted goddess.” In addition to some other pretty amazing things he’s been saying :up:

Handicouple: Oh, you are MOST welcome, lol! You’ll have to let us know how winning your bet went ;)

Kentros: My love!! I can’t tell you how wonderful and amazing it was having you there with me!! To finally bring forth your fantasy (twice in practically 24 hours) thrills me to NO end! And thanks for being the “look out!” OMG! Broad frikin’ day light, in a residential neighborhood, and not very tinted windows!!

I love how neither one of us have experienced the guilt or regret (we can’t wait to do this again!). Thank you ever SO much for bringing so much joy and adventure to my life. No man will EVER love me as much as you do! We truly are interdependent, aren’t we?

You hotwife husbands really are the best fucking husbands in the world!

Regarding the J encounter (I know… details are still needed… I’m trying to write an abridged version of our 3 hours together - yes, we did extend the 2 hours to 3 - and oh am I grateful for that!!)

Flirtywifeshubby: You think it sounded perfect? Husband thinks it LOOKED perfect, lol! This was so amazing doing this together!

viking43: My expectations were met multiple times! If you get my drift!!! :shock:

Pdxhwhubby: So delighted you’re enjoying our journey! Yes, we’ll talk about Portland!!

Nevertoolate: I’m so flattered! I think I’m becoming an attention whore, not just a hotwife whore!! ROFL! (I MUST find time to hit the other threads though! I’m being so selfish right now :roll: ).

You know, I think hotwifing is good for the skin! After turning 39 I really started to “feel my age.” But I can honestly say over the past couple months, that’s not the case. I’m getting a kick out of telling ppl I’m turning 40 – in 10 days now!! And them telling me that can’t be. And who ever knew how fucking awesome turning 40 could be!!!

RichNile: Thanks. LOVE you too!! I’ve been trying to catch up on MY sleep, but someone keeps pawing (and mouthing and a lot of other things too) at me! Kentros has been more turned on than I can remember!

Okay party ppl… I’m going to need a couple more days before I post about J and the massage. I KNOW! I KNOW! Aw :cry: I’ll try not to disappoint!!

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:14 pm

Wishin' I was on the pm list but Kandi I've been lurking here and have said nothin'. :-)

"The hurt look on his face and his comment, “You asked,” returned me to encouraging HEARING out his fantasy."
YOU had me at this line (From your first post in July.) you are good to Kentros. Bless you.

Congrats you two! :-) I am so happy for you!
Wowee! :-)
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

hotwifeloverpdx
Virgin

Unread post by hotwifeloverpdx » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:14 pm

Me too...dying to read about it!!!!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:10 am

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving!

My apologies, I’ve been away from the board for a while. I’ve been a busy, horny, naughty girl!!

I’m going to get the MJ PMs out today (rs480 and hotwifeloverpdx, you're on the list!).

Pdxhwhubby and FunSelf, I’m just going to have to slap together a short condensed version w/ J, (it will be hard to do that man justice, it was 3 hours of Utopia with him), because I’m in need to tell you all about my m&g on Tuesday, which resulted in making out in B’s back seat. No photos this time… it was late at night. But I did get to inspect him ;) !!!!!

AND I had a date w/ Santa last night. Soooooo much better than a make out session in the backseat of his sled (there was some kissing and touching in his sled, but saved the good stuff for the hotel room). Let’s just say it was well worth the trip to the North Pole!! And Santa enjoyed my milk and cookies! And there will be photos from that! Santa does cum for naughty girls!
:D

bsefs
Experienced

Unread post by bsefs » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:54 am

And naughty girls cum for Santa! :whip:

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:53 pm

bsefs wrote:And naughty girls cum for Santa! :whip:
And this naughty girl came again, and again, and again! But you already know that, don't you... ;)

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:20 pm

PMs (and emails) are out. If I missed you, let me know and I'll shoot you off the "MJ encounter."

I have SO much to catch up on!! :shock:

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:38 pm

FunSelf wrote:Damn it I need a Santa :mrgreen:
I'm Jewish and even I want one...

bsefs
Experienced

Unread post by bsefs » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:21 pm

Mrs E wrote:
Damn! Those reindeer are letting me, Mrs. E, and Funself down. Where's Rudolph when I need him?

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:24 pm

Mrs E wrote:
If you're ever in the Portland area, I can certainly put in a good (or, rather naughty) word for you!! :whip:

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:03 am

I'll grow a beard and buy some red clothes - haven't figured out what to do about the flying sleigh and reindeers yet...

handicouple

Unread post by handicouple » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:33 am

THIS JUST IN!!!

Santa just licked husbands Kandi!

Kentros was always taught to share. ;)

OK OK, I know it's a groaner (moaner?)

I'll sign off now before more bad puns get rotten tomatoes thrown at me. :cry:

bsefs
Experienced

Unread post by bsefs » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:45 am

handicouple wrote:
THIS JUST IN!!!

Santa just licked husbands Kandi.

And Husband's Kandi is sweet, indeed! :whip:

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:06 pm

The anticipation is KILLING ME!!! I really want to hear about the massage encounter. This is such a hot adventure with a sexy hotwife.

I'd love to get a copy of the PM you're talking about.

speedydaemon
Player

Unread post by speedydaemon » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:38 pm

Would love to read and see more of the official Hotwifing of Kandi!!

mordka
Prepubescent

Unread post by mordka » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:02 pm

Husbands Kandi wrote:PMs (and emails) are out. If I missed you, let me know and I'll shoot you off the "MJ encounter."

I have SO much to catch up on!! :shock:

Oh Pleeze can I read about the encounter? I've enjoyed your adventure sooo much!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:27 am

viking43 wrote:I'll grow a beard and buy some red clothes - haven't figured out what to do about the flying sleigh and reindeers yet...
Some of us girls really like the beards!! Just saying... :o
bsefs wrote:
handicouple wrote: THIS JUST IN!!!
Santa just licked husbands Kandi.
And Husband's Kandi is sweet, indeed! :whip:
Kentors has enjoyed sharing me, I'd like to think I'm his favorite toy! And Santa's hard candy cane was yummy! There needs to ben an emoji that's licking it's lips!! ;)

TedtheBellhop, speedydaemon, mordka: PM sent! :up:

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:43 am

I've done some condensing, but it's still going to be long... So I'll post about the massage in segments...
Kentros wants the story posted here and not in the Hotties thread. But there are a few photos!! This segment has 3 pictures. Those will be posted... soon... Please enjoy
:

The greeting, formalities, and making out:

The long anticipated day finally arrived. And after my “meet and greet” the previous day, I was feeling less nervous about having sex with Jay. But I still had butterflies. Today would be different. The anticipation leading up to today was intoxicating. I was so excited.

I wore the black and white dress I told Jay about in my emails. And added adorable black and white knee highs (to cover my legs that I’m so self-conscious about) as well as white cotton panties with black flowers (a little surprise for Jay based on his email response). I didn’t wear any eye makeup as I didn’t want it smeared all over my face from the massage table’s face cradle. I hoped the dress would offset the lack of make-up. I felt a little insecure but still pretty good about what was to take place.

He warmly greeted us at the door and asked for a hug. How pleasant and warm his embrace felt. And I lingered in his arms much longer than the hug I gave him after first meeting. He affectionately rubbed my back. We did not kiss. He and Husband exchanged the typical “guy handshake/bro hug” and invited us to sit on the day bed. It was obvious that Husband was nervous as well because he practically sat on me, not beside me.

He asked what has changed since he last saw us, because he sensed something very different about me, other than the fact that I wasn’t wearing makeup. Jay told me I was much prettier without makeup (What! Wow… If he was just sucking up, he was going a GREAT job). He and Husband discussed my increased confidence. We told him about my “make-out/meet and greet” the previous day. I told Jay this certainly helped reduce my anxiety for today, but that I was still somewhat nervous. He reassured me we would only do things I’d wanted to do and agreed with MJ that I was a beautiful girl. <blush>

Jay wanted to revisit what we wanted to get out of the session. We also discussed my emails and fantasies. He said he reread them all today, told me that it was beautiful to receive, but may not be what unfolded today. (Handicouple, I totally thought of you and our discussion of my emails being a script). I responded that in no way were my emails to be considered a script. That I knew what would unfold today wouldn’t be what I wrote. That I indulged in sharing my fantasies. I told him what I expected was what he told me… something beautiful, sensual, an erotic and spiritual connection with him. “Good” was his response.

We talked about boundaries, where I liked/didn’t like to be touched, if oral and/or anal was okay, and if I had any massage areas I’d like him to focus on. He could touch anywhere – except below my knees (or at least with as little pressure possible), I greatly enjoy oral, and anal I enjoyed when I was younger, but was not something I was up to during this session. He asked if fingers/tongue would be okay… “Oh, oh yes!! Yes it would.” He said that he normally doesn’t allow you to touch him until you move to your back during the massage, but that he felt comfortable with me already and I could touch him at any time. Lastly, I let him know, “You may want to have a towel ready, as I will get very wet, and can cum often.” His response was, “I like wet.”

He asked Husband if he had thought about joining in. Kentros said he’d be too shy and only wanted to watch. Jay told him he was welcome to participate at any time. They discussed it would be okay to take photos (Jay’s only request was that he have copies of what he took). Okay, I think we were done with formalities. I told Jay I did have a surprise for him (hint… the panties). He said he liked surprises. But that I would show him later. He also said he liked the idea of us getting comfortable on the daybed. I asked, “Can we still do that?” Yes.

I excused myself to the bathroom (I already needed to clean myself up!!). I returned to the daybed, sat with my feet tucked under my dress (sound familiar?) and Husband excused himself. Jay sat across from me, Indian style, hand on my knee, and asked me where I would like to begin. I said I wanted him to tell me about his tattoos. But could we kiss first. He leaned towards me and I to him. I expected a peck on the lips but instead his hands cradled my face, he parted my lips with his and I felt his tongue in my mouth. Oh! Oh! I was instantly excited. This was better than I thought would ACTUALLY happen – ALREADY!

My hands went to his face, rubbing my fingers across his scruffy beard (oh… meeey… gahd!) The feel of his facial hair on my lips. His hands were on my back and he leaned into me and I lay on the pillow behind me. The kissing became more passionate, he told me I tasted good, started sucking on my tongue, my lips, he kissed my face and neck. His right hand was under me, embracing my back but his left was on the move! My face, neck, arm, hip, stomach, legs, back up the way they came and he rested his open hand on my chest, above my heart and below my throat (I think this was a chakra thing because he did it often).

All of a sudden Jay pulled back and asked if this was okay while Kentros was in the bathroom. I responded, “I certainly hope so.” He smiled and laughed, then gazed into my eyes for a moment, made a little throat sound, and his mouth was fully over mine again. I loved how he sucked on my lips and when I forced my tongue all the way into his mouth his body responded most favorably. He moaned and repositioned himself more on top of me by draping his leg across mine, then sliding his left leg between mine. He said, “That fucking turns me on.” Why? I asked. “Because I feel like you’re inside of me.” Fair enough, because this kind of deep kissing is a total turn on for me too! Husband had returned to the room by now and Jay pulled away from me and said, “She said she wanted to see my tattoos, but we ended up kissing somehow.” Husband laughed and said, “That’s okay.”

Now was a good time to ask Jay to show and tell me about his tattoos. Which he did - quicker than I expected. Then he said, “I believe you have some to show me as well.” I showed him my wrist. Then my back (to which he helped me remove my cardigan, then handed it to Husband. He pulled my dress down and said, “I love the colors in your tattoo. This is where I undo your bra, right?” I couldn’t help but giggle, and said, “Yes, please.” “Happily” he replied. His hands were rubbing my back/neck/shoulders as I answered his questions about the tattoo. I turned back to him and he asked, “There’s one more? Right?” I removed my bra, handed it to Kentros then pulled my dress down JUST enough to show the tattoo – no nipple. Jay said it reminded him of a tribal tattoo, where the pieces are missing, he loved it. He started to run his fingers over it, then his full palm was on my breast. I wasn’t laying in a position to touch Kentros with my hand, so I rubbed his leg with my foot. And that look of love was in Husband’s face, just as I knew it would be.

Jay leaned down and began kissing me again, licking my lips, chin, my face, even my nose was kissed, and licked a few times. He started rubbing his body against mine. I felt it was time to reveal his surprise and asked him if he wanted it now. He leaned back with this adorable smile and said yes. I told him he had to find it. He moved to my feet and put his hands on my ankles (sound familiar????) his hands pushed up my dress over my knees then up to my hips reveal my panties. “Ah, the flowers are black!” he said. And he actually thanked me then asked if he could touch me (he asked, are you kidding me… YES!)

I nodded, let my knees drift apart and he started to rub/massage my stomach, my hips, then leaned down and started to kiss the inside of my thighs. He used that wonderful tongue to lick the insides of my legs, not yet going for my pussy. He was mouthing everywhere around her. He told me I smelled good. Kissed where my clit would be under my panties. Even his kisses over top of my panties sounded wonderful. He pushed himself up my body, between my legs and started kissing my chest, neck, face and mouth again. He moved to my side again and started rubbing my clit through my panties. He asked if he could put his hand under my panties (honestly, I was not even sure how they were still on at this point). I whispered yes and he pawed at the top of the panties and slid his hand under the band and placed his hand just over my labia’s.

He didn’t insert his fingers or rub, just held his hand in place as we kissed, deeper, harder. Sucked on each other’s tongues. I ran my fingers over his beard, he rubbed his beard over my face, mouth, neck. His middle finger gently slid in between the lips then up to my clit (of course I was wet!). He pulled his hand out of my panties, licked his fingers then exhaled “Ummmm”. (OMG! That was so arousing).

I had been pulling at his shirt and he asked if I’d like him to remove it. (Why is it still on, I wondered). He pulled it off and I ran my hands over his tan skin, so soft and yet muscular. He licked his fingers and then slid them back under my panties. He toyed and rubbed and pleasured my clit. He brought me to my first climax.

I could feel he was hard and asked if I could touch him. He leaned back and I rubbed his cock through his pants. It wasn’t long until we had his pants off. He was completely naked now and I still had my dress and panties on. And my breasts had not been fully exposed yet. As I was rubbing his cock I asked, “Can I give him kisses?” With a cute look on his face he complied. He felt wonderful in my mouth. He moaned and breathed heavy. I gently took him deep into the back of my throat. He gasped, “Oh, fuck yeah!” Then said, “Kentros, you’re a lucky man, most girls don’t know how to do that or that well.” [if anyone is keeping count, I had now deep throated 3 guys in 24 hours – no wonder my throat was sore]. He came a little and I stopped, leaned back and we began kissing, his tongue deep in my mouth, both of us touching each other’s skin again.

My breast finally exposed, his scruff on my skin felt so good, I was basically close to coming again. As if he knew, his hand moved again over top of my panties and he began to rub my clit. At one point he licked his fingers, but continued to rub my clit through my panties. I came again this way.

He moved between my legs and began to mouth me through my panties again. He pulled them to the side and exposed my pussy. He smiled, said he loved my pubic hair (my lips are shaved, but I have hair above), then ran his fingers through the hair, pulling at them just on the brink of rough, so perfect! He bent down and began lapping at my lips and said “I love how wet you are,” then started pushing his tongue between the lips, inside of me. My legs wide apart, my hands caressing his head and shoulders. His skin so luxurious to touch.

I can’t be sure exactly when and how, but my panties were finally off. Husband said Jay just tossed them on the floor. With my legs open, and Jay’s face between them, he first began by licking from my hole to between my lips, but not within them, to my clit. He repeated this a handful of times, my moaning was getting louder until he fully slipped his tongue between my labia’s and began to fuck me with his tongue. His hands rested on my thighs and our fingers intertwined as his tongue brought me to orgasm. I came on his face. He brought his mouth closer to mine and I started to lick my cum off his face as his fingers were rubbing my pussy and clit again. God, it felt so good. I had to agree with him, I did taste good.

He leaned back and began to gently run his fingers over my stomach down my leg, into my thigh, and over my pussy again. Oh god, I was amazed at the fact that I’d cum at least 3 times but wanted more. He began to rock his hips, his cock cradled in the crook of my leg, so close to being inside me. Husband has one hard rule for me, no bareback. I placed my right hand over him holding him in place on my leg, stroking his dick as he moved his hips back and forth. When he bent towards me, pulling my legs up as he came closer to me, I said, “Kentros has one rule.” Very calmly, he asked me, “Would you like me to get a condom?” Oh yes, yes I would.

Flirtywifeshubby
Virgin

Unread post by Flirtywifeshubby » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:50 am

Wow, Kandi! What a great installment on your hotwife journey. Your writing style is amazing and it's like I am actually in the room as it unfolds. Kentros and Jay are two very lucky men. We can't wait ro hear the rest!

elina

Unread post by elina » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:04 am

Yes,
Please og on, very wonderful to hear about the culmination of the first part of Your Journey.

Sincerely
elina

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:22 am

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Many of us have enjoyed following your journey through the long anticipated build up and it's really nice to read the positive results.

Thank You for Sharing, Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:26 am

Damn that's hot! I love the way you tell your stories.

I have to ask, how do MJ and J size up?

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:08 am

Oh Kandi, you wonderful hotwife! I absolutely love to read about your adventure - just like Flirtywifeshubby, I almost feel like I'm in the room :)
And the result was the same as last time, you know what I mean...:D

MrLust
Experienced

Unread post by MrLust » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:34 pm

Awesome post. So you've already cum 3 times and he hasn't put the condom on yet! J has some skills and you are a horny Hotwire! How long did out of the three hours did part 1 take?

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:56 pm

Flirtywifeshubby – Thank you, I’m glad you’re enjoying it and feel like you were there. I know my writing style, is, um, lengthy. :shock: And appreciate you sticking with me, lol!

elina - Next part cumming right up!

Mr1SexyGILF - Oh thank you! And it’s been VERY positive, lol!!

TedtheBellhop – As always, you’re so good to me! How do MJ and Jay size up? MJ is a little smaller than Husband, not as long and not as thick. Jay, while bigger than MJ, was more comparable to Kentros. Husband has that beautiful head that’s bigger than the shaft of his dick. But Jay’s girth was very nice. Not as thick as Husband’s head, but thicker than Husband’s shaft. Does that make sense? And Jay knows how to use his cock VERY well!!! ;)

viking43 – And you know how happy that makes me, that I’ve put you in such a state!!! :P

MrLust – You are correct on both!! Jay certainly knows what he’s doing and I was so horny (and was all week!) At this point, we’re about 45 min into the 3 hours. I think the chit-chat part took about 15 min.